VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 22nd, 2024 #1
Ruffy

Default White Nationalist Streaming Website

Hello,
I’m planning to create a website with mostly videos but also other media like audios, articles and pictures with white nationalist and Jew-exposing content. I already have downloaded some videos by people like William Pierce, David Duke, Mark Collet and Lana Lokteff that can be put on such a website. It should be similar to streaming services like Netflix but of course with different content. The goal of this website is that at least some of our people find this website, spend lots of time on it and then wake up. This is only a broad outline of my plans but of course the details will be later discussed in this project.
All kinds of helpers are welcome, even if they only have little to contribute. Skills that I search for are:
- website building and launching
- website programming
- graphic design
- experience with White Nationalist and Jew-exposing online content, maybe you even downloaded some of it and can send it to me

Because of anti-free speech laws in my country, I can’t launch it myself, so someone from the US has to launch it while I deliver the content and plans from behind the scenes.

If you are interested and want to participate then just send me your contact data or write to me through telegram @ruffyofficial or e-mail: [email protected] .

Tags
propaganda, propaganda of the deed, videos, videos hochladen, website

Thread