VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2016 #41
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Can any of you jesus cult idiots, whether catholick or protestant, come up with even one valid positive reason why someone should join your ridiculous cult?
No, but I could ask you the same about the NA.

Old July 1st, 2016 #42
John Adams
Banned

My beliefs are simple,
1 The survival of the White race and the survival of our different tribes and languages and cultures must be the the most important thing we do.

2 Just because the jew has infiltrated our govts and religious groups does not mean we abandon and surrender to the jews things that were ours. I will not surrender to the jew and abandon my beliefs, my family and my heritage just because a bunch of people I dont know hate Christianity. I have only met one person face to face who is currently on this forum. That person has never asked me to abandon my beliefs, so why do others?

I will never apoligise to faggots. They deserve what thery get. Poofter bashing was regarded as a sport here that many of us, yes including me took part in, we also bashed jews abo,gooks and arabs, and now currys and niggers. If the heretic wants me to apoligise, he can fuck off, Why should I apoligise for things I enjoy.

Old July 1st, 2016 #43
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
No, but I could ask you the same about the NA.
The NA thanks you for your endorsement. If an obvious troll with an obvious agenda has the NA at the top of his list it means that the NA is doing something right.

Now back to your favorite flavor of the jebus cult. So for the record, your answer to whether or not there is a single valid and positive reason for someone to join the cult, is "no."

It would seem that if one cannot come up with a reason to recommend your cult to others then there is no good reason one should belong to it himself. We are left with the inescapable conclusion that you are defending the degenerate nonsense precisely because it is harmful.

Old July 1st, 2016 #44
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
My beliefs are simple,
1 The survival of the White race and the survival of our different tribes and languages and cultures must be the the most important thing we do.
So what precisely are you doing, or have done, to advance those goals?

Quote:
2 Just because the jew has infiltrated our govts and religious groups does not mean we abandon and surrender to the jews things that were ours. I will not surrender to the jew and abandon my beliefs, my family and my heritage just because a bunch of people I dont know hate Christianity. I have only met one person face to face who is currently on this forum. That person has never asked me to abandon my beliefs, so why do others?
Like xtianity? Are you so stupid that you think that crap was ever ours? It was not, is not, and never will be ours. It is a weapon used against us. Oh BTW, "ours" and "us" does not include you.

Quote:
I will never apoligise to faggots. They deserve what thery get. Poofter bashing was regarded as a sport here that many of us, yes including me took part in, we also bashed jews abo,gooks and arabs, and now currys and niggers. If the heretic wants me to apoligise, he can fuck off, Why should I apoligise for things I enjoy.
But johnny, your pope is gawd's representative on Earth. Gawd himself speaks through him. Disobeying him is disobeying gawd himself. Ol' yahoo will chunk your sinful, gawd-hating, disobedient ass into that big old lake of fire for that. You are probably getting pretty close to pissing the big spook off anyway, with all your lying and general douchebaggery. And you know how that crazy bastard can get, it ain't like he is too stable mentally as it is. In fact, he is crazier than a shithouse rat at best, and turns into a murderous psychopath when he gets pissed off.

Old July 2nd, 2016 #45
Thomas DeWitt

The Catholic church was never pro-White. It was anti jew until Vatican II. Now under jew control; the Poop licks dirty, nigger, muslim, feet. The kikes are laughing.

Old July 5th, 2016 #46
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Can you provide evidence ? Year, name of Emperor etc
Emperor Claudius, circa 50 AD.

(This one is interesting because Suetonius mentions the jews 'making disturbances' at 'the instigation of Chrestus'. Chrestus, as in Jesus Christ? Christianity as a specifically jewish cult, and so early in the piece?)

Emperor Tiberius, AD 19.

Praetor (Rome wasn't an Empire at that point) Hispanus, 139 BC (all jews who were not Roman citizens were expelled. He also expelled the Chaldaeans, another Semitic people).

And then, of course, we have the Roman-Jewish wars ...

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; July 8th, 2016 at 01:28 AM.

Old July 5th, 2016 #47
littlefieldjohn

Gibbon places the blame for the decline / fall of the Roman Empire on Jew Christianity ;that's exactly where it belongs and it's happening again.

Last edited by littlefieldjohn; July 5th, 2016 at 11:52 PM.

Tags
catholic, christianity, homosexuals, pope francis

Thread