VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 15th, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default #1 Aldi Thread

Interesting things about Aldi, my favorite food store. I BELIEVE it is German, non-jew, owned.

aldi
http://adventuresofacouponista.com/t...healdikitchen/
http://www.cleverlysimple.com/aldi-grocery-stores-tour/
An employee suggested that instead of constantly changing out the signs with the fluctuation of produce prices, that they design a sign where the price can change but the sign stays in place. Aldi uses suggestions like this from their employees so that they can be more…. wait for it…. efficient!
http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/my-visi...-headquarters/
https://corporate.aldi.us/en/real-estate/opportunities/

Businesses serve customers. Government agencies serve themselves. Businesses are forced to pay attention to customers, give them what they want. Or someone else will, and they'll go out of business. Even if they're at the very top. History is littered with giant computer sellers and apparel retailers that no longer exist. Whereas, government agencies don't give a damn what the public wants and never go out of business.

Old January 15th, 2014 #2
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Interesting things about Aldi, my favorite food store. I BELIEVE it is German, non-jew, owned.
One of the Albrecht brothers (Aldi= Albrecht's Discount) was a Wehrmacht veteran.

Old January 19th, 2014 #3
Cora McGuire

Old January 19th, 2014 #4
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
that they design a sign where the price can change but the sign stays in place.
Lots of supermarkets and grocery stores in Australia have these signs now. This has happened in the past 5 or so years.

Old June 20th, 2014 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

[aldi spread in UK]

- Aldi to double its stores nationwide: Discount supermarket pledges to open 500 shops over the next seven years after attracting millions of new customers
- Aldi is planning to open between 50 to 65 stores a year until 2021
- The company plans to revamp existing stores to cope with demand
- Company wants 1,000 store portfolio within the next seven years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...customers.html

Old June 20th, 2014 #6
Crowe

There is one of these within 20m of me. Any time I need to stock up on canned goods, or non-perishables in enough quantity to justify the drive, ill do so. Some of their stuff is even cheaper than save-a-lot, and its better quality. The Aldi brands are pretty much name brand quality with different labels on them. They got these German pickles I really like as well that I can't get anywhere else. A lot of the stuff they have says "Made in Germany" on the label. I avoid Wal-Marx if its possible.

Old June 20th, 2014 #7
David Langdon

Haven't tried much of it, but their bacon and tea are excellent and cheap. Lidls (it's slightly more expensive sister company) is quickly becoming almost constantly busy in my town as well. People are sick of having their pants pulled down by tesco.

Old June 21st, 2014 #8
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

It's okay but honestly I oppose any of these supermarket chains. They've taken the life and soul out of too many a town centre and, I think, severe people's links with tradition.

Old June 24th, 2014 #9
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
There is one of these within 20m of me. Any time I need to stock up on canned goods, or non-perishables in enough quantity to justify the drive, ill do so. Some of their stuff is even cheaper than save-a-lot, and its better quality. The Aldi brands are pretty much name brand quality with different labels on them. They got these German pickles I really like as well that I can't get anywhere else. A lot of the stuff they have says "Made in Germany" on the label. I avoid Wal-Marx if its possible.
No Aldis in this area, but they just reopened a Save-a-Lot they closed about 5 years ago in the nearby burg: a big package of about 6 pork chops was only 6 bucks & change - a lot cheaper than Kroger.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 25th, 2014 #10
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose View Post
One of the Albrecht brothers (Aldi= Albrecht's Discount) was a Wehrmacht veteran.
Likely, the dead one. I can't see how he would approve of contemporary ALDI advertisement:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=158217

Old June 25th, 2014 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
No Aldis in this area, but they just reopened a Save-a-Lot they closed about 5 years ago in the nearby burg: a big package of about 6 pork chops was only 6 bucks & change - a lot cheaper than Kroger.
I still go to Kroger for meats. They mark a lot of stuff down 50% when its getting near the expiration date. I'll take it home and freeze it. I'm not too picky, I'll take the marked down hamburger, chicken, pork, or if I'm lucky they'll have some steaks marked down. I saw a big slab of sirloin marked down before. All you had to do was cut it into steak portions. I probably got 8 pretty good sirloin cuts out of it for $20 and change. Wrapped them individually and froze them.

Last edited by Crowe; June 25th, 2014 at 02:20 PM.

Old June 25th, 2014 #12
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Likely, the dead one. I can't see how he would approve of contemporary ALDI advertisement:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=158217

Even if you and I were the owners of Aldi it would be tricky to entirely avoid ads with nonwhites because if we didn't ever use nonwhites in our promotional material anti-white pressure groups would notice and then so would the media and the competitors, on top of all that a large percentage of Aldi customers are nonwhites. It´s really tricky to go against the dominant culture without it costing you.

That ad featuring 3 nonwhites out of 5 is certainly insulting, one mulatesse would have sufficed to keep the pressure groups away, I´d fire the art director who approved that shit.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; June 25th, 2014 at 03:15 PM.

Old June 25th, 2014 #13
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Even if you and I were the owners of Aldi it would be tricky to entirely avoid ads with nonwhites because if we didn't ever use nonwhites in our promotional material anti-white pressure groups would notice and then so would the media and the competitors, on top of all that a large percentage of Aldi customers are nonwhites. It´s really tricky to go against the dominant culture without it costing you.

That ad featuring 3 nonwhites out of 5 is certainly insulting, one mulatesse would have sufficed to keep the pressure groups away, I´d fire the art director who approved that shit.
One way for businesses to avoid the all-seeing Eye of Shlomo for lack of muds in ads while at the same time not encouraging race mixing is for the muds to be pictured separately: different pages in Sunday ads; different scenes in 'vitz commercials, etc.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 28th, 2014 #14
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
if we didn't ever use nonwhites in our promotional material anti-white pressure groups would notice and then so would the media and the competitors, on top of all that a large percentage of Aldi customers are nonwhites.
Here's logic to the contrary. A utility company, for some strange reason, seems to be trying subconscious appeal.
Note the 3rd Reich era pigtails braided on both sides and the what looks to be a grown out haircut from that same era. The kids' clothes are quite conservative, for contemporary standards also:

Graphic source: http://www.stadtkurier.de/pdf/ausgabe.pdf

Old June 28th, 2014 #15
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
Here's logic to the contrary. A utility company, for some strange reason, seems to be trying subconscious appeal.
Note the 3rd Reich era pigtails braided on both sides and the what looks to be a grown out haircut from that same era. The kids' clothes are quite conservative, for contemporary standards also:

Graphic source: http://www.stadtkurier.de/pdf/ausgabe.pdf

Continental Europe has not yet reached Kwan levels of niggaphillia where every ad absolutely has to include at least one nigger or other flavor of mud no matter what the intended audience and purpose of the ad.

It could very well be that some twat in Aldi´s advertising office simply found the little mulatas sooo adorable and chose the image for that reason, most images that businesses use in advertising come from stock footage that they buy from third parties, I think most don’t bother producing their own images.

Old July 15th, 2014 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Aldi does comparatively little advertising; also, never assume there aren't laws enforcing anti-white advertising, because often there are (anything on tv at the national level in the US, at the least).

Old July 15th, 2014 #17
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Aldi does comparatively little advertising; also, never assume there aren't laws enforcing anti-white advertising, because often there are (anything on tv at the national level in the US, at the least).
The feds have turd percentage law?

Old July 19th, 2014 #18
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Default Excuse me, while I rub in a little salt:

Old September 13th, 2017 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Aldi where I live is expanding. It is literally across the street from Walmart. This tests the always-heard claim that Walmart destroys local retail. Maybe high-price, poor-selection retail. But Walmart is not low priced in 2017, if it ever was. It has another large drawback - it's a gigantic warehouse and you have to walk 1/4 mile to get to your first item.

Last edited by Alex Linder; September 14th, 2017 at 09:23 AM.

Old September 13th, 2017 #20
N.B. Forrest

I went to the Aldi in our area again tonight; forgot the damn quarter for the basket, so I had to hold my items. The basket thing isn't bad since you get the quarter back, but the BYO bag thing can be a pain. Interesting that they're expanding the one in Kirksville, since they tout the smallness of their stores & parking lots as crucial to their low prices (low rents).

Thread