VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2009 #61
Tulpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Resistance 14
President Obama
In capital letters even? Give me a break...

Old May 3rd, 2009 #62
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Found Tom McReen's picture, folks:
Et tu?

This anti mob is bigger than I thought or they are a crowd of immmature high-school queens who defend their special friends without thinking.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #63
Tom McReen

Call White people "low trash criminals" and get support.

Call out antis and get flamed.

Good stuff, retards.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #64
Nick Succorso

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
Aww poor dick smoke Tom is upset his faggot suck buddy got tarded.
Such hatred! and all I ever did was give your internet girlfriend red candy. Seems like it's you who are taking rep too seriously.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #65
BryanVP
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post
Call White people "low trash criminals" and get support.

Good stuff, retards.
We covered this. It's not that we are all around antis we are only Anti-Tom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
Such hatred! and all I ever did was give your internet girlfriend red candy. Seems like it's you who are taking rep too seriously.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #66
Nick Succorso

The funny thing is most of the trolls and flamers left here are actually pro-white, they just happen to be low class trash and immature brats of the highest order. If I have any regrets it's that I stooped to their level and engaged in their pitiful flame wars. Jett Rink was an anti. He would say things like Jews are responsible for icy roads in winter and some morons would actually agree with him. He would say anything to make WNs look stupid. But people like Odinsgal88 are pro-white retards. Dysfunctional misfits who live on the internet. There is nothing she liked better than a good flame war because that's the sort of pig-headed moron she is. Her very presence drags this whole place down, if it is actually possible for it to get any lower.

The sad fact is that "racism" is universally viewed as a dirty immoral thing and Virtually all decent people have accepted this. As a result what we're left with is the absolute dregs, the bottom of the barrel, a collection of personalities no respectable person would want anything to do with. This is something Stormfront is trying to change but I seriously doubt it will make any difference. Big Jew says "Only losers are racist." and losers reply "I'm a racist 1488!" Of course there are exceptions but who wants to wade through so much shit for a couple of insightful posts?

The fact that there has to be an "outing" rule shows how wretched our situation is. We're anonymously moaning and bitching on an internet forum like some ostracized group of animal fuckers or child molesters. What hope is there for a community like that?

Old May 3rd, 2009 #67
Signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom McReen View Post

Why can't you get it through your thick skull that you haven't called out any "antis"?

You ARE the anti in this scenario. All you've done is repeatedly insult good White people.

Why you've been allowed to continue is beyond me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
We covered this. It's not that we are all around antis we are only Anti-Tom.
Tom doesn't have very good comprehension skills.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #68
Signal

Quote:
The funny thing is most of the trolls and flamers left here are actually pro-white, they just happen to be low class trash and immature brats of the highest order. If I have any regrets it's that I stooped to their level and engaged in their pitiful flame wars. Jett Rink was an anti. He would say things like Jews are responsible for icy roads in winter and some morons would actually agree with him. He would say anything to make WNs look stupid. But people like Odinsgal88 are pro-white retards. Dysfunctional misfits who live on the internet. There is nothing she liked better than a good flame war because that's the sort of pig-headed moron she is. Her very presence drags this whole place down, if it is actually possible for it to get any lower.

The sad fact is that "racism" is universally viewed as a dirty immoral thing and Virtually all decent people have accepted this. As a result what we're left with is the absolute dregs, the bottom of the barrel, a collection of personalities no respectable person would want anything to do with. This is something Stormfront is trying to change but I seriously doubt it will make any difference. Big Jew says "Only losers are racist." and losers reply "I'm a racist 1488!" Of course there are exceptions but who wants to wade through so much shit for a couple of insightful posts?

The fact that there has to be an "outing" rule shows how wretched our situation is. We're anonymously moaning and bitching on an internet forum like some ostracized group of animal fuckers or child molesters. What hope is there for a community like that?
Get the fuck out of here you fucking aborigine kiwi bastard.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #69
Nick Succorso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
Get the fuck out of here you fucking aborigine kiwi bastard.
I rest my case...

Old May 3rd, 2009 #70
Signal

Quote:
I rest my case...
Why don't you just neg rep me then?

Old May 3rd, 2009 #71
BryanVP
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by signal View Post
why don't you just neg rep me then?
ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Old May 3rd, 2009 #72
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
But people like Odinsgal88 are pro-white retards. Dysfunctional misfits who live on the internet. There is nothing she liked better than a good flame war because that's the sort of pig-headed moron she is. Her very presence drags this whole place down, if it is actually possible for it to get any lower.
Really Nick? Are you sure about that? I'm still waiting to see evidence of just one useful post from you. I don't think all the people utilising the information I've spent all week digging up about the UAF reds and their employers think VNN has been dragged down by it.

Don't quote the Jewed thread; yes, it was inspired and contained some good pictures but it was preaching to the converted. What did it do for white people? Just this past week, I have caused someone who thought it was acceptable to use work servers, time and emails to sign up to a UAF list that co-ordinated and boasted about being involved in attacks on serving police officers to lose their job. More are in the pipeline. How is that dragging VNN down? One unemployed red on the dole queue might make the next red think twice about becoming active. That's what I like. Not childish flame wars.

And if you didn't want to get involved in flame wars, maybe you shouldn't start them.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #73
Nick Succorso

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post
yes, it was inspired and contained some good pictures
Not anymore, I just deleted my photobucket account.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #74
Signal

Quote:
That'll show us, huh?

Old May 3rd, 2009 #75
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Oh, you didn't did you, oh no.

Not the

Old May 3rd, 2009 #76
SPQR

This thread has been derailed, again.

Why do most of you present for frontal lobotomies, time and again?

The number one enemy of the white race is the jew. Number two is rabbi john jewtree. His concubines included.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #77
Mark Kerpolt

Quote:

I couldn't rep. you, but let me tell you: You're absolutely and completely right.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #78
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
What a bunch of nutless wonders that fucking place has become! I've been around there since 1999, but fuck them! Check this bullshit out!:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=596591

The nonsense is going to stop. I just had to delete an entire thread that was brutally embarrassing and harmful to our image. As of right now, President Obama is not to be referred to as "Obongo" or any other derogatory title. There will also be no more posting pictures of apes, chimps, gorillas and what not in reference to President Obama. As I've said many times, I expect and demand that white nationalists hold themselves to the highest standards possible. White nationalists are to conduct themselves as professionals at all times.

Since most people don't bother to read the announcements on the various forums, including this one, I'm leaving this thread open so that people have a very clear understanding of the direction that this forum is going to take -- one of professionalism and credibility.

Before posting anything, members are urged to read and thoroughly understand all of the material (including the links) contained in the following post:

Code of Conduct

No more warnings. This is the last one. If you can't control yourself and post reactionary nonsense, don't come crying to the staff if you log in and find yourself moderated and/or confined to the open forums.

Questions and comments are welcome, but there will be no negotiating established rules and policies. In one week, I will delete this thread.
They can't take any negative reaction to their butt buddy Obama. You upset the jews on there you get banned.

They don't want true WN, they just want to be sucked off by others there.

They more they ban, and delete true whites, the more they show who they truly are.

I am glad to say many people have left that site, for that reason.

When people say its just the individual there are hundreds of posts like yours proving people right about SF.

If you support SF you support the destruction of the white race.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #79
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Glad you're here, Spoon; too bad the annoyance factor over there is growing by leaps and bounds. You have always been a great contributor.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #80
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

There's a gang over there trying to turn the place into FreeRepublic. A cadre of neo-cons working in tandem to flood the board with anti-muslim sentiment. It's the same gang that always shows up on long 9-11 threads with their kosher garbage about 19 Arabs and jet fuel causing towers to explode and go into free fall collapse. Even though the 9-11 poll there clearly shows the majority of Stormfront's posters know what happened.

Their entire modus operandi could be described as "name the muslim". Of course, they don't actually name any muslims because there aren't any muslims in positions of influence in any of our countries. So it's the demographic threat they pose with their large numbers and high fertility rates. I can see their case, at least in Europe, but they've gotten to the point where their hatred of muslims seems jewy in the extreme. And that's how jews operate on the web. They focus their hatred on some nebulous entity and they stir the pot and they stay at it until they drive the better posters away and what's left is a bunch of dummies posting stories about black on white crime and celebrity news items with 26 responses with the beer-mug smiley followed by "Right on brother!".

At least David Duke is free and still there. He wrote a couple of important books and that association with Stormfront remains. He also attended Iran's Holocaust Conference. That's gotta count for something. And there are some good people at Stormfront. I just wonder if Don Black is one of them. When I hear him speak on one of their radio shows, he doesn't come off as the brightest bulb in the shed. Thankfully, David Duke does most of the talking.

Tags
hnic, obuengo mañana, stormfront, wn lite= fail

Thread