VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2018 #1
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Default Christopher Langan America's Smartest Man

Some Facebook quotes I have collected from Christopher Langan's group, The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe (CTMU).

"A 1-2 point per generation IQ decline is huge - it adds up to a standard deviation in only two centuries or so (humankind is separated from the Great Apes by only 2-3 sd). It is being encouraged by (1) a parasitic overclass which seeks to destroy all competition and normalize its existence by systematically homogenizing and dumbing down the underclass, and (2) a venal and no less parasitic political class under the monetary control of the overclass, which exploits identity politics in order to attract voters for relatively short-term gains of power. In short, humanity is facing an emergency in the form of impending enslavement by the parasitic moral and intellectual mediocrities we know as the hereditary rich. Now, where's the human worth and dignity in that?"

"Donald Trump is open to criticism in numerous ways. But he has ten-times the loyalty to the United States, its citizens, and its Constitution than the typical member of Congress, and that much again more than his nearest competitors in the last presidential election. Had Ms. Clinton won, this nation would presently have exactly two choices: (1) open revolt, or (2) total cultural, political, and economic annihilation, with demographic "White genocide" to follow. (Forget about Bernie - he's a Marxist plain and simple.)"

"Don't believe everything you hear. Trump is surrounded by enemies and must tread lightly lest he be impeached or assassinated. But he's still moving in the right direction, albeit more slowly than some of us might like."

"Merkel is slime. Only a nation of masochistic dementia victims could elect her ... either that, or a nation that is being controlled by alien forces that wish it the worst kind of evil. (Can you spell "EU"?)"

"Eduardo's reading list is very good, if only a start. It's all about the elite drive to set up (1) a world economy (of which the elite are at the top, forget about sharing, and by the way, this is a done deal) (2) a world government (ditto, almost) and (3) a world religion (not so much). In short, it's all about the overclass owning and controlling everything, and every member of the underclass being a perfectly expendable, totally insignificant worker-drone in their Grand Plan..."

"It's basically the difference between evolution and de-evolution ... they're opposite viewpoints. One properly fosters progress toward an ideal, while the other fosters regression by destruction of the ideal. That's why the Christian Right at least makes noises about a meritocracy (albeit one about which many of them have been fooled), while Leftists want to tear open the borders and flood the country with the lowest and least able people who want to come, meanwhile enacting laws which force the rest of society to pander to them in the name of "equality", "diversity", and "multiculturalism" and thus to regress the entirety of Western Civilization toward their relatively primitive level of morality and intelligence. It's positively insidious. What's especially frustrating is the sight of fake Christians who have been hoodwinked into adopting Leftist programs and priorities in the name of "Christianity", to which they are utterly antithetical."

"Even if "racism were the language of fools" - e.g., the fools who defiantly kneel when the national anthem is played at professional football games - race would still exist. It's a feature of biology, and has to do with the adaptation of populations to their environments over long periods of time. To deny race is to deny evolution, and thus to deny biology conversely, the development of racial distinctions in nature has a powerful biological rationale. (We try not to deny the existence of valid logical and scientific distinctions around here.)

Race is not a laughing matter, Michael. As I just explained, it's a hard biological fact. At one time, I'd have affirmed your statement, but under the rules of contemporary identity politics, every other race but Whites has a right and an obligation to belabor its racial identity for the sake of "social justice". Because this amounts to a denial of social justice for White people, and is in fact being used as a pretext for demographic genocide, we no longer have the luxury of embracing it on so lopsided a basis.)"

"On a cautionary note, you don't want to go overboard with that. The (im)morality of its content aside, the book remains historically important. To put it in context: It was published in the same year (1925) as Praktischer Idealismus by Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi, and it represents Hitler's reaction to exactly what Mr. Kalergi and his backers had been talking about. If Mein Kampf advocated immorality, then so did Praktischer Idealismus (which simply asserted that Jews rather than Germans were the Master Race). The difference, of course, is that while everyone is bending over backwards to register his or her righteous disapproval of Mein Kampf, they lose sight of the very important fact that Praktischer Idealismus, having become EU immigration and financial policy, has resulted in what looks very much like ongoing demographic genocide against indigenous Europeans. While you and your father are no doubt to be congratulated for your strong ethical sensibilities, it's very important to keep everything in perspective."

"Michelle Kathryn McGee Does that really matter? It doesn't need to have been centrally designed by anyone it could have arisen in a distributed fashion. Some would point the finger at "Cultural Marxism", a systematic infestation of the mass media, academia, and the power structure that has often been traced back to the Frankfurt School of political philosophy. However, it suffices to note that there are ideologies like Marxism, techniques like NLP, and methodologies like Bernaysian advertising and propaganda which explicitly encourage lying and the manipulation of language as means to various more or less nefarious ends. The inarguable fact is that PC exists, and that it prevents people from rationally addressing certain kinds of problem with certain kinds of etiology involving "protected" groups and creeds, leaving society at the mercy of those who use it and those who are protected by it."

Introduction to the CTMU

"What does this say about God? First, if God is real, then God inheres in the comprehensive reality syntax, and this syntax inheres in matter. Ergo, God inheres in matter, and indeed in its spacetime substrate as defined on material and supramaterial levels. This amounts to pantheism, the thesis that God is omnipresent with respect to the material universe. Now, if the universe were pluralistic or reducible to its parts, this would make God, Who coincides with the universe itself, a pluralistic entity with no internal cohesion. But because the mutual syntactic consistency of parts is enforced by a unitary holistic manifold with logical ascendancy over the parts themselves - because the universe is a dual-aspected monic entity consisting of essentially homogeneous, self-consistent infocognition - God retains monotheistic unity despite being distributed over reality at large. Thus, we have a new kind of theology that might be called monopantheism, or even more descriptively, holopantheism. Second, God is indeed real, for a coherent entity identified with a self-perceptual universe is self-perceptual in nature, and this endows it with various levels of self-awareness and sentience, or constructive, creative intelligence. Indeed, without a guiding Entity whose Self-awareness equates to the coherence of self-perceptual spacetime, a self-perceptual universe could not coherently self-configure. Holopantheism is the logical, metatheological umbrella beneath which the great religions of mankind are unknowingly situated."

" It turns out that in a certain precise sense, we are microcosms, images of the universe within the universe. And because of the symmetric connection between source and image, cosmos and microcosm, we function as agents through whom the universe realizes its being. We are its children and heirs, poised on the threshold of adulthood and charged with shaping Destiny itself, with helping the living universe choose its form and content from a background of undifferentiated potential. Though aeons removed from the moment of creation, we actively retrodict it, sending the power of our minds back through time to help the Prime Mover, our parent and provider, self creatively embody the universe we inhabit. Let us do well our filial duty. For by the partial identity of parent and child, we serve ourselves and each other in the bargain."

Comment: "Tucker Carlson's story and its underlying stats are devalued by an unfortunate conflation of ethnicities.

Ethnic groups are known to differ markedly in certain attitudes and aspects of behavior. Specifically, if I don't miss my guess, the disadvantaged out-of wedlock births reported by Carlson are mainly Black even though Blacks are less affected by job competition owing to affirmative action. (To "Black", we might add other so-called "minorities" / worldwide majorities.)

For example, I was simply dissuaded from starting a family by my intellectual ability to foresee the continuation of my own chronic low income status and rising affirmative-action discrimination against me, whereas a minority male in my position, but with less impulse control and moral responsibility, might have reproduced under government subsidy regardless of employment status. Meanwhile, not only are "majority" (White) women procreating with minority males, but they are further disadvantaging majority males by aggressively taking a seat on the affirmative action bandwagon.

The inevitable effect is not only to crowd men out of the job market, but also to crowd Whites out of the gene pool. Both minorities and materialistic, career obsessed White women are greatly amplifying the destructive effects on society.

The fact that Carlson isn't allowed to make such observations should not be permitted to obscure the facts. The ill effects of male unemployment are not evenly shared among ethnic groups."

Last edited by Gerry Fable; November 21st, 2018 at 02:09 AM.

Old November 21st, 2018 #2
Crowe

Interesting observations. Particularly about religion. It's clear he's not a sucker for semitic superstition, and he seems to believe that science can possibly prove the existence of an "architect of the universe" so to speak.

If such an entity has the ability to make the universe coalesce to its will, on a material level, then there should be physical evidence for this *somewhere*, if one has the knowledge to know where to look.

What gets me about religious nutters, is they believe such a being would put even a modicum of effort into hearing their *prayers*, let alone grant them their requests. "Look at me, god!!!! I'm important!!!!". "You're supposed to bend to my wants/needs".

Old November 21st, 2018 #3
Paul

I think we found our Fuhrer.

Old November 21st, 2018 #4
Crowe

Quote:
"Eduardo's reading list is very good, if only a start. It's all about the elite drive to set up (1) a world economy (of which the elite are at the top, forget about sharing, and by the way, this is a done deal) (2) a world government (ditto, almost) and (3) a world religion (not so much). In short, it's all about the overclass owning and controlling everything, and every member of the underclass being a perfectly expendable, totally insignificant worker-drone in their Grand Plan..."
Yes on the world religion as well. Just not a religion in a traditional sense. The world religion is Cultural Marxism. It aggressively seeks converts as much as any of the other expansionist religions in history. It requires "faith" in ideology that defines logic. There are social and economic repercussions for not toeing the line, and in many countries, non-compliance is a crime. The equivalent of "blasphemy" laws. Blaspheming Cultural Marxism in some countries will get you a bigger prison sentence than rape, or murder.

Last edited by Crowe; November 21st, 2018 at 03:03 PM.

Old November 24th, 2018 #6
Enbyeff

The smartest person in America agrees with US.

I've read about Langan before, and instinctively liked him; after reading these great quotes, that's now confirmed in spades.

He would make a fantastic leader. Not only is he super-smart & articulate, he's aggressive: worked as a bouncer to keep his head above water.

Note well that you don't see him on any 'vitz panel discussions. God DAMN, would I love to see him destroy the top kike "intellectuals"...

Old November 25th, 2018 #7
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
The smartest person in America agrees with US.

I've read about Langan before, and instinctively liked him; after reading these great quotes, that's now confirmed in spades.

He would make a fantastic leader. Not only is he super-smart & articulate, he's aggressive: worked as a bouncer to keep his head above water.

Note well that you don't see him on any 'vitz panel discussions. God DAMN, would I love to see him destroy the top kike "intellectuals"...
Chris Langan destroyed Noam Chomsky via email debate. Chomsky was unable to understand Langan! Let alone offer a counterargument.

He would destroy any liberal intellectual panel in a debating contest. Richard Dawkins won't meet Langan. None of them will, and for a good reason. He will own their souls.

Quote:
For the umpteenth time, Noam Chomsky was completely unable to understand anything I tried to tell him. I attribute this not to a lack of intelligence, but to academic tunnel-vision. Some very smart people are simply unable to cross the interdisciplinary divide any transposition of context disables their comprehension. It's symptomatic of overspecialization. But that's fine, as I have no need of Professor Chomsky as an ally. He generally chooses to fight his own battles anyway, and I don't necessarily agree with his positions in all of them.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; November 26th, 2018 at 08:10 PM.

Old November 26th, 2018 #8
Gerry Fable

Chris Lagan received a 30 day ban on Facebook for the offending post.

Quote:
Yes. Start subjecting young White girls who turn up their snouts at their own kind, and White males who slink away to masturbate in their basements in secret pleasure over being "cucked" by immigrants, to negative peer pressure. This is not a natural tendency for most White people, but the product of media and government conditioning that very much needs to be countered ... unless, that is, Germany aspires to become even worse than it now is, like (e.g.) Sweden, where ME and North African scum get away with raping boys and girls alike with near-total impunity while grumbling about not getting enough free money, free housing, and free everything to reward them for their criminal, low-IQ presence. This kind of pressure is hard to control and therefore far from ideal, but things are now so far out of balance that it has become a dire necessity.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...WRo3N6Pi53WB6c

Last edited by Gerry Fable; November 26th, 2018 at 08:20 PM.

Old November 28th, 2018 #9
Negros are apes
Banned

Quote:
"Donald Trump is open to criticism in numerous ways. But he has ten-times the loyalty to the United States, its citizens, and its Constitution than the typical member of Congress, and that much again more than his nearest competitors in the last presidential election. Had Ms. Clinton won, this nation would presently have exactly two choices: (1) open revolt, or (2) total cultural, political, and economic annihilation, with demographic "White genocide" to follow. (Forget about Bernie - he's a Marxist plain and simple.)"
Oh brother, another Trump shill.

Old January 8th, 2019 #10
Gerry Fable

Quote:
I'm surprised a mainstream youtube channel talks somewhat honestly about the Rothschild family.

However, they mention Snopes which everyone knows is total BS.

Christopher Langan

"The problem with this report is that it admittedly has nothing reliable to say. That's because, in its own words, "the family ownership structure is opaque". (We've already discussed this; that's because the best way to keep wealth and power safe from challenges is obviously to conceal it, which the Rothschilds are known to have been doing for a long time now.) However, the idea that the longstanding kings of international banking were reduced to paupers next to techie johnny-come-latelies like Bill Gates due to family disagreements and "the Nazis" is the most transparent kind of bullshit. I repeat: Rothschild interests are ubiquitous and highly diversified, nothing has ever happened to the Rothschilds that could possibly have knocked them off their perch, and Rothschild inbreeding, worse than that of any passle of banjo-plucking Ozark hillbillies, has guaranteed that the wealth had nowhere else to go. Deny it, and one might as well specialize in Bigfoot, reptilians, and Hollow Earth theory."

Last edited by Gerry Fable; January 8th, 2019 at 06:42 PM.

Old March 23rd, 2019 #12
Enbyeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
He's dynamite, even though he doesn't name the kike. If he would, the cunts would explode - but if they tried to out-talk him with their usual jewshit, he'd eat them alive.

Old May 5th, 2019 #13
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
He's dynamite, even though he doesn't name the kike. If he would, the cunts would explode - but if they tried to out-talk him with their usual jewshit, he'd eat them alive.
Quote:
Christopher Langan No, Western democratic high-tech societies were built by Christians and people culturally adapted to the predominantly Christian societies of Europe. Mass Islamic migration, which obviously opposes the interests of the majority populations of Western nations, is merely symptomatic of the fact that formerly Christian societies have been politically hijacked by non-Christians armed with cunning, deceit, and the power of money.

Facebook post by Chris Langan just a few hours ago.

Old May 16th, 2019 #14
Enbyeff

Quote:
Facebook post by Chris Langan just a few hours ago.
He knows the jewscore alright.

Old May 23rd, 2019 #15
Gerry Fable

Default Latest Chris Langan quote

Quote:
Here's an interesting article on decreasing intelligence.
Evan Horowitz IQ rates are dropping in many developed countries and that doesn't bode well for humanity
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...Oe7m5M70FDAx0c
Quote:
This is symptomatic of parasitic divergence. By degrading higher (social and cultural) levels of human identity, parasitic defectors automatically degrade human identity on all levels.There's no reason for people to strive, or grow, or develop when they are constantly shamed and denigrated because of their history and their race, forcibly mixed with hostile invaders, supplied with commercial technology designed to foster abject dependency, cowardly groupthink, and mental weakness, and denied a proper education as their schools are deliberately infested with violent and ineducable rabble so that they can be bullied, belittled, and mindlessly indoctrinated instead. Why perform to the best of one's ability when one's society, one's culture, and one's entire genetic lineage are being relentlessly run down and pissed all over by evil oligarchs, media shills, lying politicians, and academic bureaucrats running a bizarre multicultural suicide cult / Tower of Babel whose deranged overseers are bent on wasting, squandering, and pissing away your entire future in front of your very eyes as they praise themselves for their own "virtue" and "compassion"?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...WFRsXNgVwrsyCI

Christopher Langan

Quote:
Now, there's an opinion worth a little respect! Rehab the migrants and then send them home to rehabilitate their own countries. (Of course, rehabilitating the migrants implies that the migrants will accept direction, allowing themselves to be educated, fitted with chastity belts, put to work, and finally issued their walking papers. But this will never happen as long as lying sacks of political garbage are permitted to use them as id-political pawns, keeping them in a state of hostile dependency until their hosts have been parasitically eviscerated. So it looks like we need to get rid of some political filth before we can implement the Dalai Lama's wise advice. But how can this be done as long as the political filth is being uniformly indoctrinated by Marxist scum in Acadummia, Inc. under the direction of oligarchical slime? It looks like dealing with the fake-intellectual social engineering techies of academia and their oligarchical masters may be (almost) the first order of business, second only to stanching the influx of ravenous Third World refuse across our presently nonexistent borders.)

Last edited by Gerry Fable; May 23rd, 2019 at 02:13 PM.

Old May 27th, 2019 #16
Enbyeff

Quote:
Evan Horowitz IQ rates are dropping in many developed countries and that doesn't bode well for humanity
https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...Oe7m5M70FDAx0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR2-fqWsRqU

Christopher Langan
Langan could rock the world; that's why we rarely see him on the 'vitz, not even on Fux jews.

Old July 4th, 2019 #17
Gerry Fable

Comment: "Anyone in this group who wants to have lots of children should not be concerned about contributing to overpopulation unless they’re from Africa."

Response: Not quite.

Overpopulation scales with geography and resource availability. Any group confined to a given area of any size for any reason can endanger itself and surrounding groups by overpopulating.

Here's the key fact: in nature, population is limited by natural selection. When the population of one group B is artificially expanded by using legal and other unnatural means to give it territory and resources taken from any other group A, especially territory to which A but not B is adaptively coupled by prolonged habitation, natural selection is interdicted, overall fitness declines, and evolution and genetic hygiene are cheated.

This is how we know that the current agenda (weaponized demographic change by forced acceptance of mass economic migration) is evil; it literally contravenes the laws of biology through which our species arose and evolved. This is neither rational nor compassionate, as the resulting decline in overall fitness opposes biological and social optimization and will eventually be punished and painfully reversed by nature.

There are several major population groups presently guilty of excessive reproduction. The worst come from Africa; nearly as bad are some from Eastern and Southern Asia, the Pacific Rim, the Middle East, and Latin America. Only Whites are exempt.

The reason that Whites need to breed more among themselves, the risk of local overpopulation notwithstanding, is that they are being threatened with extinction by unnatural and highly artificial theft of their territory by deceivers who have wickedly exploited their trust and openness.

Old July 15th, 2019 #18
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Question: "Who created the CTMU?"

Answer: The CTMU is logically idempotent and therefore requires no external creator.

By "logically idempotent", we mean that the CTMU (aka Ultimate Reality, aka God) self-potentiates even as it self-actualizes from that selfsame potential in one single operation. Together, self-potentialization and self-actualization are called "conspansion".

From a logical standpoint, this is exactly what the Cosmic Creator must do - or if one prefers, how the Cosmic Creator Self-configures - in order to generate a reality like that in which we find ourselves.

Deny it, and you are (1) in violation of the rules of logic mandated by God Himself, and (2) insofar as logic is a primary feature of the Self-configuration of God, you are attributing logical inconsistency and incoherence to the Almighty, which amounts to a denial of existence.

(I wouldn't do that if I were you. ;-)

I am not convinced the Eternal Creator can intervene and snuff out the Earth of all its inhabitants who have succumbed to evil. There would be no need for any divine intervention because man would have done God's retribution by destroying themselves. Unless Chris Langan was simply using an allegory of speech.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; July 15th, 2019 at 10:19 AM.

Old July 16th, 2019 #19
Gerry Fable

Default "Conspiracy theories"

Once again, we seem to have a bit of conflict regarding "conspiracy theories".

Conspiracies are psychologically and mathematically inevitable. That's because they are (1) irresistable to many people wishing to advance themselves (that's the psychology part), and (2) game-theoretically rational for those in a position to minimize risk while maximizing personal gain (that's the mathematical part). Obviously, those with great wealth and power meet this criterion and are therefore more likely, not less, to engage in conspiracy. The higher one climbs through the power structure on the ladder of success, the more likely one is to secretly collude with others in order to get more money and/or power.

Examples are numerous; we'll offer one that happens to be in play right now. As everyone knows, there are people who run the economy. This includes central bankers who have a virtual monopoly on the creation and distribution of money, those who control large multinational corporations, and government economists who know how the whole thing works from top to bottom. In particular, they know that on the bottom, people tend to put an increasingly high price on themselves as they become more comfortable and secure, largely because they experience less privation from which they feel the need to escape. This leads to the outsourcing of production to places where the people are poorer - they're willing to do more for less - and the importation of menial and low-level skilled labor, which drives economic migration.

Unfortunately, an outflow of jobs and an inflow of people can be very damaging to host populations. This causes their "leaders", who are naturally beholden to the corporate and financial interests which pay for their election campaigns, to lie about the damage and pursue their corporate agendas against the will of the overwhelming majority of their constituents, whose interests they are legally and Constitutionally obliged to protect. That's a conspiracy, because it is designed for the maximization of profit and power for a small minority, involves deceit and deception, and employs various forms of high-level illegality including (e.g.) contravention of immigration and other laws, political corruption, election fraud, and betrayals of public trust including what amounts to large-scale theft.

Accordingly, please bear in mind that conspiracies are unavoidable, and that some conspiracy theories are not only plausible but correct. Feel free to agree or disagree with particular examples, but try to base your arguments on evidence and reason and avoid disparaging others.

Old July 25th, 2019 #20
Gerry Fable

The Man With The World’s Highest IQ Is Gaining A Following On The Far Right

https://forward.com/fast-forward/421...-alt-right-iq/

Quote:
Langan has also used patently anti-Semitic dog whistles in his writing, railing against “globalists” and “international banksters,” and in one post skirted around the question of just how worthless the “Protocols of the Elders of Zion” is.

Thread