Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 18th, 2009 #1
Igor Alexander

Default YouTube featuring blatant anti-Iranian propaganda on its front page

Jew-run YouTube is featuring a blatant anti-Iranian propaganda video on its frontpage right now:

Leave some comments if you have a YouTube account. Don't forget to rate other people's comments too, since comments get deleted once they get several negative ratings (while positive ratings give comments legitimacy).

A few comments that were left that deserve positive ratings:

Quote:
slizzler1 (56 minutes ago)
It seems like this clip is acted out. I'm sure abuses happen in prisons there like elsewhere, but this segment looks contrived and a performance.

wolzek (35 minutes ago)
Bingo. About 90% of what you hear about Iran through the mainstream media is propaganda intended to destabilize the country.

slizzler1 (30 minutes ago)
yes wolzek- her mannerisms and vivid articulation seem well rehearsed and too perfected. The cutaway to the 'foot injury' didn't include her face in the sequence. The setting is dramatized too- in black and white. Reminds me of a phoney clip I saw regarding an Iranian girl being hanged -again all black and white drama with an 'undocumented' look about it.
I'm not backing the policestate, but I don't like lying propaganda intended to fool the masses.

wolzek (19 minutes ago)
Good observations, especially about the deliberate use of black and white to make the production more "dramatic."

Whether Iran is a police state or not is none of our business. Iran is a sovereign nation and how it conducts its internal affairs doesn't concern us.

Old April 2nd, 2010 #2
Robert E Konig

Rape in prison? Really? No way...

Old April 25th, 2010 #3
Chаin
Banned

more antimuzzie shitstirring by the jewish site of Youtube, i hope they will curb the head boo in charge by prerelenting all those shitstirring off-the-boot hip-'n'-hot shuckers and jivers with a couple counter measurres... lol

Old April 29th, 2013 #4
jerumanhelo

Even now, far from the eyes of cameras, Iran occur serious violations of human rights. Media agenda is constantly changing, and reviewing various issues every day, if any given moment there are thousands of people in Iran who are injured in body and mind from the horrors of the regime. Here is the story of Saeed Abedini.
Visit post and find YouTube Iran videos that most difficult to digest

Old April 29th, 2013 #5
jerumanhelo

Even now, far from the eyes of cameras, Iran occur serious violations of human rights. Media agenda is constantly changing, and reviewing various issues every day, if any given moment there are thousands of people in Iran who are injured in body and mind from the horrors of the regime. Here is the story of Saeed Abedini.
Visit post and find YouTube Iran videos that most difficult to digest

Old May 13th, 2013 #6
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Iranians are Islamicized mongrels. Who cares?

Old May 13th, 2013 #7
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chаin View Post
more antimuzzie shitstirring by the jewish site of Youtube, i hope they will curb the head boo in charge by prerelenting all those shitstirring off-the-boot hip-'n'-hot shuckers and jivers with a couple counter measurres... lol
Because Muslims haven't earned a shitty reputation by their own doing.

Tags
iran, youtube

Thread