Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2011 #1
A.G.

Default It started with a lie

Its a german documentation from tv station ARD. Original "Es begann mit einer Lüge" (engl. It started with a lie). Its about the propaganda in the kosovo war, that showed the serbs as insane massmurders and genocidal but was a lie.

First Part

If somebody understands German he can watch it.

Old February 20th, 2011 #2
Serbian

Did Alex let you out of the TC?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old February 20th, 2011 #3
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Did Alex let you out of the TC?
Obviously he did, i wouldnt be able to make a post here if he didnt. I hope the serbs here wont mind, because i made a post. Im on your side!

Old February 20th, 2011 #4
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Obviously he did, i wouldnt be able to make a post here if he didnt. I hope the serbs here wont mind, because i made a post. Im on your side!

Great, just what we needed. Now we are going to prosper. I foresee great victories on the horizon.

Old February 20th, 2011 #5
A.G.

Quote:
Great, just what we needed. Now we are going to prosper. I foresee great victories on the horizon.
I was a big internet warrior for serbia on various german forums before i started exploring my gypsy side...i was a angry man and always pissed off when somebody said something about serbia, but in this was days before i posted my pictures and talking about gypsies

Old February 20th, 2011 #6
Serbian

Quote:
I was a big internet warrior for serbia on various german forums before i started exploring my gypsy side...i was a angry man and always pissed off when somebody said something about serbia, but in this was days before i posted my pictures and talking about gypsies

You should be fighting for Mother India not concerning yourself too much with European affairs. Those Indian gypos have a major muslim problem, and you are a gypo who hates Islam, so it is only natural that you go and join your brothers in their fight. Good luck!

Old February 20th, 2011 #7
A.G.

Quote:
You should be fighting for Mother India not concerning yourself too much with European affairs. Those Indian gypos have a major muslim problem, and you are a gypo who hates Islam, so it is only natural that you go and join your brothers in their fight. Good luck!
I dont hate islam!

Old February 20th, 2011 #8
Serbian

Quote:
I dont hate islam!
You are an Orthodox Christian. You should go and help out with the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, I am sure that they could use someone like you. You have great potential, don't let life pass you by, get out there and go for it my gypo friend.

Old February 21st, 2011 #9
A.G.

Quote:
You are an Orthodox Christian. You should go and help out with the Ethiopian Orthodox Church, I am sure that they could use someone like you. You have great potential, don't let life pass you by, get out there and go for it my gypo friend.
Im orthodox christian but not so pious to be a priest or monk! I dont know where live leads me we will see.

Thread