VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 26th, 2013 #21
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
The 'sexual revolution' in the US gained just as much support from the whore-hoppers, =Men who wanted to get laid without any responsibility for the outcome.
You say that like it's a bad thing. Biology doesn't have morals.

Old July 26th, 2013 #22
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
You say that like it's a bad thing. Biology doesn't have morals.
You arguing the point or making the point, Donnie from 'who gives a fuck?'

Old July 26th, 2013 #23
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
You arguing the point or making the point, Donnie from 'who gives a fuck?'
I am not taking you to the lake.

Old July 26th, 2013 #24
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
The 'sexual revolution' in the US gained just as much support from the whore-hoppers, =Men who wanted to get laid without any responsibility for the outcome.
It's a shame you are such a fucking crazy wench, because you do say some half-way sensible things on occasion.

Old July 26th, 2013 #25
concernedwhiteman

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
It's a shame you are such a fucking crazy wench, because you do say some half-way sensible things on occasion.
I enjoy reading Brenna's posts, she's insightful and feisty. And correct, most of the time.

I recognise that quite a few male posters here would like this to be a gentlemen's club with a "no girls allowed" sign stuck to the door, but that's gay as fuck. We aren't in the trouble we're in because of those EVIL WOMEN, we're in it because of men.

Men failed. Fact.

Old July 26th, 2013 #26
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedwhiteman View Post

I recognise that quite a few male posters here would like this to be a gentlemen's club with a "no girls allowed" sign stuck to the door, but that's gay as fuck.
I don't get that vibe at all. I read posts where people say VNN is "hostile to women" or something similar, and I'm always genuinely puzzled.

Are women held to the same standards here? Yes. Sounds a bit cliché, but some of my favorite posters are female.

Old July 26th, 2013 #27
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by concernedwhiteman View Post
I enjoy reading Brenna's posts, she's insightful and feisty. And correct, most of the time.

I recognise that quite a few male posters here would like this to be a gentlemen's club with a "no girls allowed" sign stuck to the door, but that's gay as fuck. We aren't in the trouble we're in because of those EVIL WOMEN, we're in it because of men.

Men failed. Fact.

White Men failed to lead and deal with the jew. All other problems our societies face like christinsanity, liberalism, homosexuality, feminism, non-whites, people not taking responsibility for their actions, general unseriousness of modern man, etc, all stem from this.

If men led, like true winners do, women would naturally follow, and this jew created hostility between the sexes, pitting women and men against one another in some type of sick artificial forced competition, would disappear overnight, it really is that simple.

Look at the Hebollah, their women are all over them, literally worshipping the ground they walk on, but they are warriors fighting for their people, unlike most European men today.

Colden Dawn is another example of men leading.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 26th, 2013 #28
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Are women held to the same standards here? Yes. Sounds a bit cliché, but some of my favorite posters are female.
Right on, brother Donnie.

I treat that trailer-dwelling pig Brenna the same way as I'd treat a man who acted like that - with utter contempt. Which is exactly what she deserves. Just as that's what Freya von Asgard deserved, or Steven Akins, or Darius Appleby ... I could go on.

With women (and men) who act in a fashion which can be respected, I am nothing but respectful (usually). That's just as true here as it is in real life.

It's just that here, the brakes are off. Proper society can't run that way, but a Web forum can - and should.

I've never, never said (or written) that women are solely or principally to blame for society's woes. Never. Anyone who says or implies otherwise either can't read, or is an outright liar.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; July 26th, 2013 at 07:49 AM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #29
Jean West

Quote:
The 'sexual revolution' in the US gained just as much support from the whore-hoppers, Men who wanted to get laid without any responsibility for the outcome. White heritage and culture has always rested on the White man's desire to pass on his accomplishments to his SEED, not so in the 1960's US. To pretend that only women were able to accomplish this societal upheaval is total horseshit.
In a sense, it was men who left the home before women did -- a good image is a smart-looking, well-dressed man kissing his hair-curlered, bathrobed wife at the door as he leaves for a full day at the office to do whatever he does with whomever he does it. And when he's out of sight, she goes back inside her home--alone--hour after hour; there were no coffee klatches before the women's movement. And just before her man gets home, she dresses herself up in a sexy outfit, like a doll, to play the seductress. An unnatural existence.

Three-martini lunches (for the men) came into vogue, and films like Billy Wilder's The Apartment stocked the imaginations of both the men away from home and the wives home alone. More men were becoming unfaithful and women were becoming bored--terribly, terribly bored, with less and less to do and with diminishing status or respect from their husbands; women's brains needed more to do than cooking and cleaning and caring for children who, once they turned 5, were away much of the day, too.

Then the economy magically made it necessary for a second income to help support two-car families, after the stay-at-home wives had the good fortune to get their own cars so that they could get out of their lonely citadel.

I'm aware that what I've written is only a part of the story, but it is definitely a part. And it isn't going to change. Women need to get outside the home, just as much as men do. Back when I was writing the article from which my pay-scale post was taken, I was surprised at how universal the females-inside/males-outside, males-doing/females-watching images were; I had never noticed it before. And throughout books, including textbooks, females were portrayed in interior settings and males in exterior settings. As always, images both represent reality and and shape reality; television is a prime example of that.

I don't think it benefits WN males to downgrade females as a group, especially in the presence of the WN females who have chosen to participate in the cause. I hate writing about "feminism." I consider it to be a phenomenon that has come and gone, leaving behind a new configuration that we can and will do nothing about.

Old July 26th, 2013 #30
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
In a sense, it was men who left the home before women did -- a good image is a smart-looking, well-dressed man kissing his hair-curlered, bathrobed wife at the door as he leaves for a full day at the office to do whatever he does with whomever he does it. And when he's out of sight, she goes back inside her home--alone--hour after hour; there were no coffee klatches before the women's movement. And just before her man gets home, she dresses herself up in a sexy outfit, like a doll, to play the seductress. An unnatural existence.
Even that's a pretty recent development in 'the West'.

The idea of the 'nuclear family'; one wife, one husband, and their kids. And they're a self-contained little unit, with little/no connection to anything else in any substantial fashion.

Prior to that idea becoming current (which as I said is itself a historically recent development), people relied on their families, their blood/kin network ... all members of the network supported each other, and so the overall network (as well as the constituent parts) were much stronger and less vulnerable.

I really think the logical conclusion to the idea of the 'nuclear family' was all the social upheaval of the 60's and 70's, which has led us into the mess that we all inhabit now. People assume that the nuclear family is how things have always been, because they don't have the correct perspective. But that just isn't so.

Old July 26th, 2013 #31
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean West View Post
In a sense, it was men who left the home before women did -- a good image is a smart-looking, well-dressed man kissing his hair-curlered, bathrobed wife at the door as he leaves for a full day at the office to do whatever he does with whomever he does it.
The Industrial Revolution was a double-edged sword. But short of pulling a Kaczynski, what are you going to do, you know?

Old July 26th, 2013 #32
snowglobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
In daily life it's better to argue feminists by making fun of them instead of presenting logical facts.

They really believe bizarre things like the above photo, lol.
Yes, this is a valid point. I agree.

Old July 26th, 2013 #33
snowglobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
White Men failed to lead and deal with the jew. All other problems our societies face like christinsanity, liberalism, homosexuality, feminism, non-whites, people not taking responsibility for their actions, general unseriousness of modern man, etc, all stem from this.

If men led, like true winners do, women would naturally follow, and this jew created hostility between the sexes, pitting women and men against one another in some type of sick artificial forced competition, would disappear overnight, it really is that simple.

Look at the Hebollah, their women are all over them, literally worshipping the ground they walk on, but they are warriors fighting for their people, unlike most European men today.

Colden Dawn is another example of men leading.
You are correct in the words that you wrote!

Old July 26th, 2013 #34
Rick Ronsavelle

Default ". . .literally worshipping the ground they walk on. . ."

How the wrong definition of 'literally' sneaked into the dictionary This might be the most unforgivable thing dictionaries have ever done

By Samantha Rollins | March 6, 2013

Grammar nerds everywhere have long lamented the widespread misuse of the word "literally."

As anyone who paid attention in grade school knows, "literally" means "in a literal or strict sense, as opposed to a non-literal or exaggerated sense," and is the opposite of "figuratively," which means "in a metaphorical sense." But recently, it's become in vogue to use "literally" for emphasis in precisely the non-literal sense, as in, "We were literally killing ourselves laughing." It's the type of informal use that drives any self-respecting language lover nuts.

"My impression is that many people don't have any idea of what 'literally' means — or used to mean," Boston University psycholinguist Jean Berko Gleason told the Boston Globe. "So they say things like 'He was literally insane with jealousy.' If in response, you asked them if this person had been institutionalized, they'd look at you as if you were the crazy one."

Much to the chagrin of grammar-lovers everywhere, it turns out that this informal (and completely incorrect) use of "literally" has actually been added to three established dictionaries, as Reddit user andtheniansaid pointed out. Here's what each dictionary said:

Merriam-Webster added a second usage of the word to mean "virtually," but added the disclaimer that "Since some people take sense 2 to be the opposite of sense 1, it has been frequently criticized as a misuse. Instead, the use is pure hyperbole intended to gain emphasis, but it often appears in contexts where no additional emphasis is necessary."

Cambridge Dictionaries Online added that the informal usage of the word is "used to emphasize what you are saying," while Oxford Dictionaries also added a similar informal usage, which is "used for emphasis while not being literally true." Oxford, however, also noted that "in recent years an extended use of literally has become very common, where literally is used deliberately in non-literal contexts, for added effect, as in they bought the car and literally ran it into the ground. This use can lead to unintentional humorous effects and is not acceptable in formal contexts, although it is widespread."

So there you have it: The dictionaries have begrudgingly bowed to the will of the grammar-averse public. For some classic examples of how "literally" has been misused (and a few times it's used correctly), look no further than this supercut of Chris Traeger (Rob Lowe) using his favorite word on Parks and Recreation:

http://theweek.com/article/index/241...the-dictionary

Old July 26th, 2013 #35
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:

Three-martini lunches (for the men) came into vogue, and films like Billy Wilder's The Apartment stocked the imaginations of both the men away from home and the wives home alone. More men were becoming unfaithful and women were becoming bored--terribly, terribly bored, with less and less to do and with diminishing status or respect from their husbands; women's brains needed more to do than cooking and cleaning and caring for children who, once they turned 5, were away much of the day, too.

Then the economy magically made it necessary for a second income to help support two-car families, after the stay-at-home wives had the good fortune to get their own cars so that they could get out of their lonely citadel.

I'm aware that what I've written is only a part of the story, but it is definitely a part. And it isn't going to change. Women need to get outside the home, just as much as men do. Back when I was writing the article from which my pay-scale post was taken, I was surprised at how universal the females-inside/males-outside, males-doing/females-watching images were; I had never noticed it before. And throughout books, including textbooks, females were portrayed in interior settings and males in exterior settings. As always, images both represent reality and and shape reality; television is a prime example of that.

I don't think it benefits WN males to downgrade females as a group, especially in the presence of the WN females who have chosen to participate in the cause. I hate writing about "feminism." I consider it to be a phenomenon that has come and gone, leaving behind a new configuration that we can and will do nothing about.
What does this feminist rubbish add to the forum? VNN does NOT degrade females as a whole, but who can blame men for despising the woman who believes in the anti-family kind of thing that you're describing?

It's oppressive to have to spend a lot of time with your children? Women's liberation freed women from having to spend all day with their children? "What a blessing! How wonderful! Being with our children all day is so horrible! Being at work is so much more exciting! I hate submitting to my husband! I love submitting to my boss though!"

I think that these women just do not like children, even their own, if the thought of being with them all day is so horrible. Sometimes I think our society hates children. When I hear a woman complain about the right to work, I can't help but see it as them not wanting to be with their children and wanting the right to get time away from them. I really don't understand why a woman would want that.

Anyone who's bored at home all day has no brain. There are always a million things to do.

Old July 26th, 2013 #36
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
More men were becoming unfaithful and women were becoming bored--terribly, terribly bored, with less and less to do and with diminishing status or respect from their husbands; women's brains needed more to do than cooking and cleaning and caring for children who, once they turned 5, were away much of the day, too.
Too much specialization. The women should have been gardening and keeping up the house and the kids shouldn't have spend so much time at school. With expenses reduced the men should have worked fewer hours. Also the suburbs are a terrible living arrangement.

Quote:
Back when I was writing the article from which my pay-scale post was taken, I was surprised at how universal the females-inside/males-outside, males-doing/females-watching images were; I had never noticed it before. And throughout books, including textbooks, females were portrayed in interior settings and males in exterior settings.
Women are a more passive sex but modern society will push towards a level of passivity that's too high even for them.

Quote:
Come and gone? Not at all.

Compared to solving the race problem though, ending feminism will be easy peasy.
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Old July 26th, 2013 #37
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Loser.
Burn Baby, burn.
I've never made light of your tragedy before now. I wasn't going to go there, but with this comment you forced my hand ...

Hey, Brenna, at least my kid has survived long enough to have a burn accident. Unlike yours, who apparently preferred never being born to being born to a filthy, trailer-dwelling, aspiring bulldyke like you.

Poor little kid probably did himself (Did it last long enough to gain a gender, or did it still have gills like a fish and beady little tadpole eyes?) a favour - if I was it, I would have done the same.

Or was the miscarriage sob-story just that, a story, and what really happened is you got hungry one night after a gallon of moonshine and decided to cook yourself up a ghetto lobster?

Don't think for a second you could ever be as spiteful as me, you bunny-boiler. You don't even come close.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; July 26th, 2013 at 10:58 PM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #38
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
I've never made light of your tragedy before now. I wasn't going to go there, but with this comment you forced my hand ...

Hey, Brenna, at least my kid has survived long enough to have a burn accident. Unlike yours, who apparently preferred never being born to being born to a filthy, trailer-dwelling, aspiring bulldyke like you.

Poor little kid probably did himself (Did it last long enough to gain a gender, or did it still have gills like a fish and beady little tadpole eyes?) a favour - if I was it, I would have done the same.

Or was the miscarriage sob-story just that, a story, and what really happened is you got hungry one night after a gallon of moonshine and decided to cook yourself up a ghetto lobster?

Don't think for a second you could ever be as spiteful as me, you bunny-boiler. You don't even come close.

Fuck you, Dalvez. Like hell you haven't.

You and every other sick fuck POS member who have cut me to the fucking bone over the death of my child on this forum can't take your own medicine, none of you can.

That is just how it is, pussy.

I know it, and so do you. LOL.

You are old. And you are out of fucking answers. You are an embarrassment.

Old July 26th, 2013 #39
M.N. Dalvez

I'm out? I've got plenty more where that came from.

Happy Mother's Day for the World's Best Mother! (That's you!)

I thought that you weren't coming back? I guess that was just too much to ask.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; July 26th, 2013 at 11:45 PM.

Old July 26th, 2013 #40
Vance Stubbs
Hatespeaker

Quote:
"Surely people differ in their biologically determined qualities. But discovery of a correlation between some of these qualities is of no scientific interest and of no social significance, except to racists, sexists and the like."

Thread