Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 3rd, 2009 #1
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

Smile Temple of Wotan: Now Digitally Preserved!

TEMPLE OF WOTAN by Ron McVan

400 pages, plenty of beautiful illustrations. A must for any White man or woman guided by Odin who wishes to reestablish contact with their heritage and ancestral traditions.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6D4LGYZL

Not to be missed! Get your copy today!!

==========

The mystical and essential foundation, practice and philosophy of Wotanism, detailing a comprehensive repertoire of sacred rites and rituals, art, poetry, runes, the Havamal and C.G.Jung’s Essay on Wotan.

Out of Chaos came light,
Out of Will came life,
Without form, without time
From iron black space
Through beads of crystal flame.
Cosmic rays of light and sound,
Spinning in seas of universal ether,
Piercing the armatures of spheres.
From the Mysteries—it comes.
From Legend—it comes.
From ancestors of a thousand ages—it comes.
The Spirit,
The Will,
The Wisdom,
TEMPLE OF WOTAN
Holy Book of the Aryan Tribes

Learn the indigenous ceremonies, rites and customs of the Euro-Pagan tradition. Here you will discover the knowledge and spiritual inspiration that feeds the ethnic soul and bridges man to Nature and the Gods. The cosmic convergence of a dynamic past and the decaying present demands reconciliation. The inevitable response is a resurgence of Wotanism— a synthesis of folkish spirit and will— promising a future Golden Age.

Authored and Illustrated by Ron McVan
Foreword by Miguel Serrano
Introduction by Katja Lane

From the Author

TEMPLE of WOTAN is a composite source book for the complete cycle of ritual festivals, as well as oaths, rites, rituals, runes and historical mysticism. TEMPLE of WOTAN provides the framework for families and kindreds to pursue the virtually timeless Wotanist lifestyle for coming generations. We are deeply honored for this work to have been graced with a powerful foreword by the notable and distinguished ariosophist Miguel Serrano. Now in his 80’s, Mr. Serrano was a member of Jung’s Hermetic Circle and himself a dedicated Wotanist, author of over forty books translated into fourteen languages. TEMPLE of WOTAN is a vital link in the eternal chain of arcane gnostic Truth.

There is a spiritual hunger in all free-thinking Aryans that cannot be filled by alien and counterfeit religions. As more people witness the inevitable decline of our race and our culture and our societies, they will and must seek solutions. The Wotansvolk path will be an inspirational and unifying catalyst to the rectification of this decline, as well as a gateway to our most ancient and esoteric wisdom that has long been denied us. The strength of a race is fed from the roots of its indigenous religions, its mythos— its heroes and legends. Life is reduced to meaningless survival without these redeeming elements.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6D4LGYZL

I really hope you goys appreciate this, this took a lot of time to process.

Rising again soon...

Old September 4th, 2009 #2
Dan_O

That is a great book. I own the paperback but downloaded this anyways. Thank you.

I always thought that just about any of the illustrations would make for great tattoos.

Old September 4th, 2009 #3
Kievsky

Thanks for this, Malleus. I'm downloading it.

Old September 21st, 2009 #4
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Lightbulb

RE: Varg or Mr. Linder

This is a good topic and reference materal! Can you please make this a sticky? Thanks!

Old September 28th, 2009 #5
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

Thumbs up

Thank you for posting this - I greatly appreciate it!

Old September 28th, 2009 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Thanks,

I have a copy of this I bought off Amazon years ago. (I think it was Amazon.) I need to go find it. The truth is I never did more than just skim through it. Times change, this seems much more important now.

Mike

Old August 2nd, 2010 #7
Tom Paine

Default Temple Of Wotan

Temple of Wotan and Damned Deceived Defiant the original printings are still available from Historical Review Press online bookstore at www.ety.com/HRP
plus a whole ubnch of hard to locate, patriotic and pro white books.

Thread