Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 9th, 2010 #1
alex revision

Default Henrik Holappa's Wrongfully Accused (EBOOK)

Henrik Holappa's Wrongfully Accused (EBOOK)

It's been now two years since I took the risk of my life when applying the political asylum in the United States of America. That however, gave me a few extra months to spend in a country that I considered the country of freedom. However, my stay in America did end in March 9, 2009 for my arrest by the Immigration and Customs Enforcement, and eventually to my 87 day incarceration in the US federal prison system in Batavia, New York.

After my deportation from the USA, in June 2009, I decided to write a book about my experiences in America, and in the prison.
Finally now, I have been able to complete my story how I viewed America, the prison, as well as my experiences there as a free man. If I can say, in this story I have combined my political views, my experiences, about my personal life and little bit about history - and how the prison, whether or not we do want to admit it, changes those who have been there - no matter if it is just a few months or few years up to decades, but it changes time and way of thinking in certain matters.

I have dedicated my book to all those individuals who have lost their freedom in America and for those who continue fighting for the civil rights of White European-Americans.

Here is the editorial review of my book:

WRONGFULLY ACCUSED – EDITOR‘S REVIEW

The Finnish civil rights activist and ethno-patriot, Henrik Holappa, had made Internet statements in Finland about the brutal rapes of Finnish women (some of whom had also been circumcised) by the Somali immigrant minority in various Finnish cities. He had also denounced plans of the liberalistic, EU-influenced federal government of Finland to import another 2 million (!) non-Whites into Finland in the coming years. Consequently, after Holappa’s arrest by the Finnish secret police, having Finnish security police SUPO’s involvement in it, the infamous Mika Illman, federal prosecutor in Helsinki, informed Holappa that he was now considering prosecuting him on three different charges, which could have resulted in a combined prison sentence of 4 ½ years behind bars! An ‘example’ was to be set by Holappa’s case in order to intimidate others from criticizing the genocidal ‘multi-culti’ plans of the anti-Finnish parties in power. But Holappa cancelled out the Finnish government’s plans for a Stalinist ‘show trial’!

Having heard that America had traditionally welcomed the politically persecuted, was always for the “underdog” and still allowed millions of immigrants, like the Kenyan aunt of President Obama, to enter the USA and remain, even if their asylum had been rejected, Holappa viewed the United States as a ‘bastion of freedom’! He felt that America might be the place for a man seeking relief from politi-cal oppression in his homeland. After flying to America in hope of finding such a refuge in the USA, Holappa was soon confronted with the real status of ‘civil rights’ in the USA. Not only did he quickly learn that the very concept of such rights in the USA was biased toward non-Whites and regarded as the domain of the Black minority in America, he also discovered that present immigration policies in the USA clearly favored non-Whites and discriminated against Europeans!

Basically America’s attitude toward those seeking political asylum is simply to ignore the abuses in countries allied to the ‘West’ or to imprison or quickly deport dissidents applying for political asylum as in the cases of Germar Rudolf and Ernst Zuendel from Germany and the “Heretical Two” from the U.K. America’s Zionist-influenced Department of Justice and the Department of Homeland Security are more likely to consider someone seeking political asylum from ‘pro-Western’ countries as “dangerous terrorists” than as persecuted refugees!

This, in fact, is exactly what happened to the Finnish civil rights activist Henrik Holappa. Despite his applying for political asylum properly, on time, and with the help of an attorney, Holappa was eventually kidnapped b y agents of the so-called Department of ‘Homeland Security’ and was incarce- rated in one of the Obama regime’s worst domestic ‘Guantanamos’, the notorious ‘SHU’ GULAG in Batavia, New York! This occurred in spite of his having been given another asylum hearing set for July. Holappa was told that his asylum application would be rejected because it lacked one signature, an error of his attorney! He was seized by heavily-armed agents and taken to prison by a terrorist task force team! He was then classified as a top threat to US national security and put into total isolation in the so-called SHU, where he remained for nearly 3 months. A Jewish agent of the FBI, who visited him in his cell, told Holappa point blank that he was being incarcerated for his political views as an alleged ‘White Supremacist’, not for the technicality of the asylum form lacking the signature or being made late.

This is the story of Holappa’s 87-day ordeal and his struggle for legal rehabilitation! It is a shameful exposure of the anti-European bias of the US Department of Homeland Security and US immigration policies. It is a well-written and exciting account of a young man’s trials and tribulations in America!

The contents of my book are:

Preface
Leaving Finland – Arriving in America
My First Shock: Baltimore
Meeting in Harrisburg
Living in America
Jailed in America – Chains We Can Believe In
Eighty-Seven Days in the SHU
Deportation
Epilogue

I have used documents in my book to present the political asylum application process, Finland's state prosecutor's decision not to charge me as well as documents of my deportation from the US by the US Department of Homeland Security. The book also contains a separate photo section.

I decided to publish my book in an E-book form, and therefore hoping to reach larger readership.

More information you may find from the official webpage of my book:

http://www.henrikholappa.com

Old November 9th, 2010 #2
John52

Looks like a very good read. I imagine he's making it available for free to gauge his audience before it hits the press.

Old November 14th, 2010 #3
Kansallinen

I have now a special offer for my book - it can be purchased for only 1,50€/ $2,06.

Due to the hate speech laws in Finland, I can not make the book available for totally free.

I realize that many of the VNNforum activists might not know me as a writer, needless to say how my book would be like. Therefore, I need your feedback. Was it enjoyable to read, questions that came up while reading, or any other feedback is more than welcome!

As of course, "Wrongfully Accused", is my first book, and I am still sort of intending to stay in the "writing business", and that what matters the most for me as a writer, is the opinion of my readers.

My ultimate goal is to print "Wrongfully Accused" as a real book, and before going there - I would need your help.

If you decided to purchase this Ebook and if you - as a reader - consider this book offers something and it is worth something, let me hear from you. If you would like to see this book as a real hardcover book, you can help me to reach this goal, and support my work, by giving a donation - which you can determinate yourself - and even with 1€ / 1 USD, you can help.

I wish to hear from you and most of all - I wish you a pleasant reading time!

Best Regards,
Henrik Holappa

http://www.henrikholappa.com

"Hit them, son of the North" - Old Finnish war cry

Thread