VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 18th, 2014 #321
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Obama considers appointing an 'Ebola Czar' as he says he has no 'philosophical objection' to banning travelers from West Africa

Tribal warlord onigger has no 'philosophical objection' but "doesn't think it will work"?

So is the nigger saying that richest and more powerful nation in the history of the world with a vast world wide military complex and HLS, CIA, FBI, DEA, FTA, ATF, SS, ETC, protecting Kwans domestically cannot stop impoverished niggers with an average IQ of 75 that live over 3,000 miles away with huge body of water separating them from Kwa from infecting Kwans with a deadly disease?

Quote:
  • The president spoke from the White House today after holding a meeting on the Ebola outbreak
  • He announced it 'may be appropriate' to appoint a so-called Ebola 'czar' to head up his administrations' response to the health crisis
  • Mr Obama also said he had no 'philosophical objection' to instating a travel ban on travelers from West Africa - but that he doesn't think it will work
  • The president says instating a travel ban would make the problem worse, since it could lead to West Africans lying in order to get into the country

Old October 18th, 2014 #322
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Wakeup White Man!

The nigger tribal warlord Obongo says that if a terrorist went to Ebola land and intentionally infected himself with Ebola he cannot be stopped form entering the Kwa and spreading Ebola by simply riding on public transport 24/7 until he dies.

Old October 18th, 2014 #323
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You've also been watching too many zombie movies in between Alex Jones episodes. So you're claiming that the government is going to start rounding up and killing Whites while using Ebola screening as a cover?
With a government as evil and anti white as the US government you never know what they are up to save for the fact that what ever it is is not good for us whites and give the resources it has it would be foolish to entirely dismiss such a possibility.

Old October 18th, 2014 #324
katana

Default He walked up to me ...

Over at the Irish Savant a regular commenter posted these marvelous lyrics …

For those unfamiliar with the 70s hit pop song, please see: The Kinks - Lola.

Sponge Cake said... 17 October 2014 14:57

He walked up to me and he looked real bad,
I asked what was wrong
and then he looked real sad and said, "Ebola".
E-B-O-L-A Ebola. La la la la Ebola

Well I'm not the world most smartest guy,
But if I get too close then I just might die
From ebola, la la la la Ebooooooooooola

These last few days
I've sat on the can
I've lost 10 pounds, I'm less of a man 'cause Eboooooooola. Lo-lo-lo-lo Ebolaaaaaaaa. . . . .

Well I'm not the world's most paranoid doc
But when I tried to get up it nearly cleaned my clock,
oh Ebola Bo-bo-bo-Ebola

And I know my flu, but I really don't get
Why I bled from my eyes all over the jet,
it's Eboooooooooooooooooola
Bo-bo-bo-Ebola Bo-bo-bo-Ebolaaaaaaaa

------------------
[http://irishsavant.blogspot.com/2014...oxymoron.html]
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU]

For my latest blog post, Hervé Ryssen interviewed by Margaret Huffstickler, go here ... >>>

[http://katana17.wordpress.com]

Old October 18th, 2014 #325
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1027...d-reports-say/

Nina Pham Boyfriend Isolated as Her Condition Downgraded, Reports Say
By Jack Phillips, Epoch Times | October 18, 2014
Last Updated: October 18, 2014 5:42 pm

Nina Pham, the Dallas nurse to contracted Ebola this week, may have spread the virus to her boyfriend, according to reports.

Got News reported that it got information from two separate Alcon employees. It reported on an email that was sent out to Alcon employees, which said her boyfriend was admitted to the hospital with “Ebola-like symptoms” and “he’s now in quarantine.” The website posted an update from Alcon CEO Jeff George’s email.

It, however, did not totally confirm if he got the virus.

Meanwhile, the condition of Pham has been downgraded from “good” to “fair,” according to reports. “Good condition” is worse than “fair condition ,” according to the American Hospital Association scale.

Pham, 26, apparently contracted the deadly virus after caring for Liberian Thomas Eric Duncan, who died a few weeks ago.

Another nurse, Amber Joy Vinson, also was quarantined after being diagnosed with Ebola. She is being treated in Emory, Atlanta.

On Friday night, Dr. Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said Pham is in “fair, stable condition and resting comfortably.” Pham is sitting up, talking with staff members, and eating, he said, via ABC News.

“She’s very fatigued. This is a disease that wreaks havoc on you… This virus knocks you out,” he said.

And Dr. Richard Davy continued: “She’s interacting with the staff, she’s eating… I really think she’s doing quite well.”

Pham, 26, arrived shortly before midnight Thursday and was admitted to the clinical studies unit. Doctors said her mother and sister also were in the Washington area.

Pham is being treated by staff specializing in infectious disease and critical care. The hospital has one of four such specialized isolation units in the country designed to handle highly infectious cases.

Workers are monitored as they put on and remove protective clothing and nurses are working in pairs inPham’s room, with one watching the other to make sure correct procedures are followed. They also limit the amount of time they spend in her room to reduce fatigue.

At a briefing outside NIH, Fauci was asked whether Pham’s condition had changed for the worse since she left Texas Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas, where she was described as in good condition.

Fauci said, “We fully intend to have this patient walk out of this hospital.”

Pham flew late Thursday from Dallas to Maryland. She was seen walking gingerly down the stairs of the plane to an awaiting ambulance that brought her to the hospital.

In a video shot Thursday in her Dallas hospital room, she is seen smiling as she sits upright in a hospital bed while a man identified as her treating physician can be heard thanking her for getting well and being part of the volunteer team that took care of Duncan, who died of Ebola last week.

Old October 19th, 2014 #326
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Frijoleros quarantine Kwan cruise ship for them. Once in awhile, those hopeless countries really do function:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-10-1...o-dock/5823636

Quote:
...Earlier the ship had sailed to Belize but authorities there had refused to allow the health worker to leave the ship, although other passengers were allowed to disembark...

Old October 19th, 2014 #327
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Mutant Ebola warning: Leading U.S. scientist warns deadly virus is already changing to become more contagious

White Man, read the part in red.

Does that make any sense to you?

Common sense informs anybody who is aware of that nature viruses and Evolution that a change in environment will trigger Evolutionary adaptation as the virus undergoes the Evolutionary forces of Random Variation and Natural Selection in its new environment.

Whites, their physical bodies, and the nations are both new environments!

Quote:
  • Fears that the deadly virus could mutate and become even more contagious
  • Dr Peter Jahrling says amount of virus in patients is higher than expected
  • The U.S. scientist says new strain of Ebola may burn 'hotter and quicker'
  • This would mean that the disease would spread more easily
  • Comes as David Cameron urged EU to commit £800m to tackling virus
  • UK is also stepping up Ebola checks with screening extended at airports
  • Manchester and Birmingham also set to screen passengers from West Africa
  • But U.S. health experts say banning travellers entering U.S. from affected region would be a bad idea

Old October 19th, 2014 #328
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Wakeup White Man!

The nigger tribal warlord Obongo and his masters are playing Russian Roulette with your White life, your White nation, your White future!

Does anybody think the nigger nations bordering the effected Ebola Nations are allowing Ebola Nation nigger to enter their countries?

Old October 19th, 2014 #329
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default German-built ebola taxi makes its debut and pledges taxpayers' 85 million €:

102 known million €. Hidden € through official channels un known.

http://www.rundschau-online.de/polit...,28752320.html

Quote:
...Deutschland stellt weitere 85 Millionen Euro zur Eindämmung der Epidemie bereit. Der Haushaltausschuss des Bundestages bewilligte nach Angaben von CDU/CSU vom Donnerstag diese zusätzlichen Mittel. Mit den bereits zugesagten 17 Millionen Euro stünden insgesamt 102 Millionen Euro zur Verfügung...
http://www.pi-news.net/2014/10/ebola...r/#more-430885

Old October 20th, 2014 #330
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/10/20/snyderm...la-quarantine/

NBC reporter’s job in doubt after breaking Ebola quarantine to get takeout
By Associated Press
October 20, 2014 | 11:56am

Dr. Nancy Snyderman
Photo: NBC

The quarantine against possible Ebola exposure ends this week for Dr. Nazi Snyderman, but the troubles clearly aren’t over for NBC News’ chief medical editor.

An admitted lapse in the quarantine, combined with a curiously imprecise explanation, unleashed a furious response. NBC must now decide whether Snyderman’s credibility is too damaged for her to continue reporting on Ebola or other medical issues and, if so, for how long. The network would not comment.

Snyderman, a surgeon who spent 17 years as a medical correspondent for ABC News and has been at NBC since 2006, covered the Ebola outbreak in West Africa and worked briefly with Ashoka Mukpo, the cameraman who caught the virus and is now being treated in Nebraska. Upon returning to the United States, Snyderman and her crew voluntarily agreed to quarantine themselves for 21 days, the longest known incubation period for the disease. They have shown no symptoms.

Yet New Jersey health officials ruled that her quarantine should be mandatory after Snyderman and her crew were spotted getting takeout food from a New Jersey restaurant.

Ashoka Mukpo
Photo: Facebook

NBC won’t give details about who actually went into the restaurant, or even how many of its employees are being quarantined. Snyderman issued a statement saying “members of our group” violated their pledge.

More than 1,100 people have subsequently written on Snyderman’s Facebook page, many expressing anger. There were suggestions she should be fired or lose her medical license, and some viewers said they wouldn’t trust her again. Snyderman’s failure to be more specific about the lapse or take greater responsibility was another flashpoint.

Snyderman’s “arrogance and dismissiveness” create a huge PR and credibility problem for NBC, said Kelly McBride, an expert on ethics for the journalism think tank the Poynter Institute.

“People are so freaked out about Ebola that the problem NBC has now is that whenever they put her on the air, some news consumers are going to see the woman who put others at risk, rather than the reporter and professional with great experience,” McBride said.

McBride suggested that Snyderman “lay low” or take a leave of absence. Certainly she should not report on Ebola anymore for the network, she said.

Susan Dentzer, a longtime health journalist and commentator for National Public Radio and the PBS “NewsHour,” said people shouldn’t forget that Snyderman put herself at risk to travel to Africa and cover the story. The public is reacting to a fear of Ebola instead of science, she said.

“She and her team clearly should have observed the terms of their quarantine, and she has said clearly that they made a mistake,” Dentzer said. “But let’s put it in a broader perspective.”

Before Snyderman’s trip for takeout, ABC News’ medical expert arguably had bigger problems. ABC health editor Dr. Richard Besser was in Africa at the same time as Snyderman and did not quarantine himself upon his return. That led ABC News President James Goldston to send his staff a memo explaining that the network was following medical advice.

Still, Besser was disinvited to a speaking engagement at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, he wrote last week in the Washington Post. Some colleagues have avoided him.

“I’ve been surprised by how many colleagues have waved from across the room and quickly made an exit,” Besser wrote. “Others won’t enter my office.”

NBC could face a competitive disadvantage if Snyderman is taken off medical stories. Robert Bazell, the network’s longtime health and science correspondent, left last year to teach at Yale.

An important first step for Snyderman will be to explain to viewers exactly what happened, perhaps on a venue like the “Today” show, said Bill Wheatley, a longtime NBC executive who now teaches journalism at Columbia University.

“If she and the network are more forthcoming about the whole matter, I believe that her credibility can be preserved,” Wheatley said.

Old October 20th, 2014 #331
Jerry Abbott

Default The Progress of Ebola

Source for data: World Health Organization.

The Epidemic Games. It's Ebola vs. Humans (well, sort of).

Here is the score, in terms of the number of REPORTED cases and deaths, as of...

19 March 2014.
Guinea: 35, 23

1 April 2014.
Guinea: 112, 70
Liberia: 2, 2

1 May 2014.
Guinea: 195, 122
Liberia: 27, 13
Sierra Leone: 12, 0

(Liberia did not update its numbers until 18 June.)

1 June 2014.
Guinea: 291, 193
Sierra Leone: 50, 6
Liberia: 27, 13

1 July 2014.
Guinea: 413, 303.
Sierra Leone: 239, 99.
Liberia: 107, 65.

1 August 2014.
Sierra Leone: 533, 233
Guinea: 460, 339
Liberia: 329, 156

15 August 2014.
Sierra Leone: 810, 348
Liberia: 786, 413
Guinea: 519, 380
Nigeria: 12, 4

1 September 2014.
Liberia: 1378, 694
Sierra Leone: 1026, 422
Guinea: 648, 430
Congo: 24, 13
Nigeria: 17, 6
Senegal: 1, 0

16 September 2014.
Liberia: 2407, 1296.
Sierra Leone: 1620, 562
Guinea: 936, 595
Congo: 62, 35
Nigeria: 21, 8
Senegal: 1, 0 (did not spread)

1 October 2014.
Liberia: 3696, 1998
Sierra Leone: 2304, 622
Guinea: 1157, 710
Congo: 70, 42
Nigeria: 21, 8 (ebola apparently halted)

15 October 2014.
Liberia: 4249, 2458.
Sierra Leone: 3252, 1183.
Guinea: 1472, 843.
Congo: 68, 49
United States: 2, 1
Spain: 1, 0

18 October 2014.
Liberia: 4262, 2484
Sierra Leone: 3410, 1200
Guinea: 1519, 862
Congo: 68, 49
United States: 3, 1
Spain: 1, 0

Total reported cases, deaths as of 18 October 2014: 9285, 4604.

The actual number, including unreported cases and deaths, may be much higher.

N = 10^(0.0094035 d + 2.3692)

where N is the number of reported cases of ebola, and d is the number of days after 1 May 2014 = JD 2456779.

If the trend continues, there should be 40000 reported cases by Christmas.

Old October 20th, 2014 #332
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster
The quarantine against possible Ebola exposure ends this week for Dr. Nazi Snyderman, but the troubles clearly aren’t over for NBC News’ chief medical editor. An admitted lapse in the quarantine, combined with a curiously imprecise explanation, unleashed a furious response. NBC must now decide whether Snyderman’s credibility is too damaged for her to continue reporting on Ebola or other medical issues and, if so, for how long. The network would not comment. Snyderman, a surgeon who spent 17 years as a medical correspondent for ABC News and has been at NBC since 2006, covered the Ebola outbreak in West Africa and worked briefly with Ashoka Mukpo, the cameraman who caught the virus and is now being treated in Nebraska. Upon returning to the United States, Snyderman and her crew voluntarily agreed to quarantine themselves for 21 days, the longest known incubation period for the disease. They have shown no symptoms.
Snyderman's excuse is a poor one. In the first place, about 11% of ebola cases require more than 21 days since infection to develop symptoms. That three-week quarantine would release about one case in nine too soon. Secondly, lots of people are liars, especially if they have a disease like ebola. For example, Thomas Eric Duncan lied on a customs form, about whether he'd had contact with an infected person, so that he could come to the USA. So the quarantined person's confidence that she isn't infected is beside the point. It's everyone else's that matters.

Old October 20th, 2014 #333
Dawn Cannon

Default U.N. staffer dies

A United Nations driver in Sierra Leone has died of the Ebola virus, officials said Monday.

Edmond Bangura-Sesay was quarantined Oct. 14 with a suspected case of the Ebola virus as a precautionary measure after his wife exhibited Ebola symptoms, the U.N. Women Office said in a statement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...newstopstories (October 20)

Hopefully a driver of doogooders.

Old October 20th, 2014 #334
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Orphaned by Ebola: Heartbreaking pictures of children in Sierra Leone as virus tears families apart

Future Kwans?

Quote:
  • Hundreds of children have been orphaned when parents died from Ebola
  • Death toll of outbreak is now at 4,546, and Sierra Leone is among worst hit
  • WHO is now scaling up efforts to reach 600,000 affected in West Africa

Old October 20th, 2014 #335
Armor

The French government's policy concerning Ebola:
Le Point – 10/19/2014
Closure of air routes to Conakry: a "folly" says Fabius

After the hostess and steward unions of Air France urged shutting down the airline to Conakry in Guinea, Laurent Fabius stepped in. "Cutting all the bridges" by stopping air traffic with African countries hit by Ebola would be an "enormous stupidity". It would result in "unregulated travel" that would spread the virus even more, said Laurent Fabius, Sunday in Beijing.
So, it's the same everywhere: Western governments do not protect their population.

Fabius is France's Jewish foreign minister. He is the man who took care of passing the 1990 law that forbids holocaust revisionism. Between 1984 and 1986, he was prime minister, when Aids was a new disease. Under the pretense of trying to protect young people by distributing free condoms, the government and the media started a huge campaign encouraging sexual promiscuity. They never told young people to stay away from Blacks and homosexuals. On the contrary, they campaigned heavily against exaggerated fear of the virus, and intolerance towards homosexuals. They were so successful in their propaganda that they encouraged irresponsibility in the health services. What happened is that the medical authorities were actually influenced by Jewish activists who knew nothing about the disease! I think that is the main reason why they knowingly distributed blood products contaminated with HIV to 4000 hemophiliacs in 1984 and 1985 (Infected blood scandal). Fabius was indicted but nothing happened to him. Now, he is at it again. The media have been complaining once again about the fear mongering by the far-right, and the medical services are once again submitted to Jewish propaganda.

It's not only historians, sociologists, anthropologists, and economists who are forbidden to do their work without Jewish meddling. It is also true of doctors.

Old October 21st, 2014 #337
grail
House on the Borderland

Secret project created weaponized Ebola in South Africa in the 1980s....
short read and short video..

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=31904

Last edited by grail; October 21st, 2014 at 11:53 AM.

Old October 21st, 2014 #338
The Bobster
Banned

http://nypost.com/2014/10/21/travele...han-estimated/

Travelers flying to JFK from Ebola-infected nations lower than estimated
By Chris Perez
October 21, 2014 | 12:14pm

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Officers conduct enhanced screening at JFK International Airport.
Photo: UPI

The number of people flying to JFK International Airport from the three west African nations affect by Ebola is much lower than previously thought, federal officials said.

Data collected at the airport during the first five days of enhanced passenger screenings shows that an average of 31 people per day are arriving from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guniea — less than half the amount that was previously thought, the Washington Post reported.

Officials originally said that an average of 150 people were traveling to the US every day from the virus-stricken region.

Around 94 percent of them were believed to be flying into the five international airports where the screenings take place — Washington Dulles, Chicago O’Hare, Atlanta, Newark and JFK — with 43 percent arriving in Queens.

Since the enhanced security measures began on Oct. 11, the U.S. Customs and Border Prevention service and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have not been authorized to release data about the number of people being screened.

The JFK passenger traffic information came out last Thursday when CBP Assistant Commissioner John P. Wagner testified before a congressional committee, the Washington Post reports.

“Yes, there are less people coming in from those countries,” an anonymous official told the Washington Post. “There have been some flight restrictions. There are some carriers that have stopped flying into the area or taking passengers from the area.”

A total of 155 incoming passengers from west Africa were identified at JFK and put through the screening process over the first five days, Wagner said.

In addition, 13 other passengers underwent enhanced screening after being questioned during the CBP interview process. Eight of those people were transported to an area at JFK where they were subjected to a public health assessment by CDC officials, according to the Washington Post.

A total of 168 people were screened and eventually released after showing no signs of Ebola.

Old October 21st, 2014 #339
Jerry Abbott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Abbott View Post
Let me explain one way in which statistics can be used to deceive. The mortality rate for a disease is the fraction of the infected people who eventually die from it. Because the blue and red lines in the graphic, shown above, are separated by about 1 doubling height, certain persons are saying that the mortality rate for Ebola Zaire, in the current outbreak in West Africa, is only 50%. But that isn't really true. The reason it isn't true is that the estimate leaves out the people who are already infected with ebola, who will eventually die, but who haven't died yet. On the average, someone infected with ebola develops symptoms about 11 days later, and is diagnosed 2 days after that. The symptomatic disease carries on for an average of 7 more days, for a total of 20 days after the infection. Even if all new infections were to stop, the red line would continue to rise for another 20 days (11+2+7). Since some of these additional people will end up, a few days later, on the red line (i.e. dead) a closer estimate for the mortality rate for this ebola outbreak is something like 75%.

Old October 21st, 2014 #340
Lindaxxx

Spanish nurse beats Ebola and none of the other people that are under observation in hospital present symptoms. Apparently the two people that were very sick, the Nigerian Air France passenger and the Spanish Red Cross nurse gave positive in malaria.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/20/spanis...-virus-4912593

Tags
#1, africa, dallas, ebola, liberia, texas

Thread