VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 4th, 2009 #1
Serbian

Default Belarus, Serbia intend to sign free trade agreement

Belarus, Serbia intend to sign free trade agreement

Quote:
MINSK, March 4 (BelTA) – During his working visit to Serbia President of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko met with Serbia Prime Minister Mirko Cvetkovic on March 3, the press service of the Belarusian head of state told BelTA.

The meeting focused on stepping up the trade and economic cooperation between Belarus and Serbia.

The parties expressed a mutual interest in signing an intergovernmental agreement on free trade and in setting up joint ventures for assembling Belarusian tractors, buses, automobiles and other machines.

The meeting also touched upon the creation of a business cooperation council, which is expected to include the leading businessmen of the two countries.

These and other issues are supposed to be discussed in detail when Serbia Vice Premier Mladjan Dinkic visits Belarus at the end of March 2009. A delegation representing Serbian businessmen is expected to accompany the Vice Premier.

Belarus and the former Union Republic of Yugoslavia (Serbia and Montenegro) established diplomatic relations in November 1994. Since June 2006, Serbia has become the legal successor of the agreement on diplomatic relations establishment. Belarus opened its embassy in Belgrade in November 1996.

Since 2003, Belarus and Serbia have been developing their trade and economic relations actively. In 2008, the trade between the two countries made up almost $65 million (20.3% up s against 2007). The Belarusian export hit $41.4 million. Belarus posted a surplus in trade with Serbia at the amount of $18 million. Belarus exported white salt, potash fertiliser, cotton cloth, linen, artificial thread, synthetic fibre, steel wire cord, articles made of ferrous metal, tractors, bearings and washing machines.

Main Serbia’s imports to Belarus were raw materials, constituent parts which are necessary for various branches of the Belarusian economy.
http://law.by/work/EnglPortal.nsf/0/...F?OpenDocument

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old March 12th, 2009 #2
bmwbiker
......................... .

to će bit prava trampa..vi njima šljivovicu, prasetinu i kolače a oni vama željezo (napola obrađeno) aluminij, bakar...
pa onda vi njima morete Yugo, Bagere "radoje dakić", televizije iz Niša a oni vama pare ili još željeza i bakra..

još kad bi vi uspjeli im uvaliti kojeg cigu za koju bjelorusku pičkicu...e to bi bila povjesna trampa

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old March 13th, 2009 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post

još kad bi vi uspjeli im uvaliti kojeg cigu za koju bjelorusku pičkicu...e to bi bila povjesna trampa

Nama uvaljuju cigane sa svih strana, to je jos jedan uslov za priblizavanje EU, inace ja bi sve 'nase' cigane poslao vama, ovako bi mogli da se malo 'zanimate' sa njima i ko zna mozda ostavite one preostale Srbe na miru.

Old March 13th, 2009 #4
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Nama uvaljuju cigane sa svih strana, to je jos jedan uslov za priblizavanje EU, inace ja bi sve 'nase' cigane poslao vama, ovako bi mogli da se malo 'zanimate' sa njima i ko zna mozda ostavite one preostale Srbe na miru.

a jasno morate imat dovoljnu kvotu cigana za uć u EU..mi smo jednostavno izjednačili cigane i srbe i tako imamo kvotu...još nam samo fali ispunit kvotu pedera (a izgleda da ćemo muslimane i pedere stavit u isti koš).

U EU ulazimo svi ko multi kulti države, pune ljubavi i tolerancije...idila, cvjetići rastu, sunce grije i glancamo nedjeljom iza mise minobacače

Old March 13th, 2009 #5
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
a jasno morate imat dovoljnu kvotu cigana za uć u EU..mi smo jednostavno izjednačili cigane i srbe i tako imamo kvotu...

Primer Mesica pokazuje da hrvatska ne sprovodi diskriminaciju protiv cigana.

Old March 13th, 2009 #6
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

Primer Mesica pokazuje da hrvatska ne sprovodi diskriminaciju protiv cigana.
on je pravi primjer da smo izjednačili srbe i cigane..ha ha ha i partizane

Thread