Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2010 #1
John T. White

Default Where are all the Blondes in the States?

If you take Protestant to roughly mean Nordic, and Catholic to roughly mean Medeterranian:

then blondes are concentrated in the South East of the USA, Ku Klux Klan country. The blue block centre left is Utah:

Notice how the map goes red around the border with Spanish influenced Mexico.

Old September 7th, 2010 #2
Nick Apleece

Quote:
Originally Posted by John T. White View Post
If you take Protestant to roughly mean Nordic, and Catholic to roughly mean Medeterranian:
Notice that you've got a large part of Germany as one of the Lutheran countries on your map. The predominant White ethnicity in the U.S. is German. Plenty of blondes in Germany but nothing like Scandinavia.

Also, the U.S. south does not have many Nordics. Mostly Scots-Irish there, as I recall. The main Scandi areas are Minnesota, Wisconsin, and the Dakotas.

Old September 7th, 2010 #3
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Due to America's tradition of freedom of movement there are very few White ethnic enclaves now as compared to a century ago.
Today "Little Italy" is little more than a neighborhood designation in most large cities. I daresay even "Southie" (south Boston) is no longer as shirttail Irish as it once was even in the '70s.

Old September 7th, 2010 #4
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
Originally Posted by John T. White View Post

How are Southern Germans, Hungarians, Poles, Bohemians, Austrians, and Northern (Gallo-Frankish) French "Mediterranean"? It is retarded to equate race with religion.

Quote:
then blondes are concentrated in the South East of the USA, Ku Klux Klan country. The blue block centre left is Utah:

Notice how the map goes red around the border with Spanish influenced Mexico.
That map doesn't take into account Protestant populations, only how many are Catholic in the region. Protestants are present in large numbers in the north and many of the Catholics here are German or Irish.

Here in the MN-WI-MI area you will find more blonds than down south.

Old September 7th, 2010 #5
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
many of the Catholics here are German or Irish.
I was born and raised a Catholic, and I'm 100% Germanic. No Irish or Mediterranean blood to speak of. Most Catholics I know are of Germanic descent, as well.

Old September 8th, 2010 #6
Chris Clafton

More natural blondes live in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Utah, Iowa, and states bordering them than in the south. I plan to move to one of the above in a few years.

Those designations (Little Italy, Little Portugal, etc.) are usually shitholes taken over and infested by muds. The originators mostly left and integrated with other whites a long time ago.

Thread