Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > Serbia (Kosovo)
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 16th, 2010 #1
Serbian

Default Gays Protest at Serb UN Mission Oct 8 in NYC - Activists Demand Safe Belgrade Gay Par

Quote:
Gays Protest at Serb UN Mission Oct 8 in NYC - Activists Demand Safe Belgrade Gay Parade

NEW YORK CITY (September 13) --The activist organization Gays Without Borders/USA chapter will stage a protest at the Serbian Mission to the United Nations next month. The action will be undertaken in the wake of violent threats by extremists that were made when Serbia's gay community announced plans for an October Gay Pride Parade in Belgrade.

The protest will take place on Friday, October 8 at noon at the Serbian Mission to the United Nations. The building is located at 845 Fifth Avenue at 66th Street in New York City.

This October's parade would be the first Belgrade gay rights march since 2001, when extremists forced the event's cancellation. An attempt was made for a parade in 2009, but was called off hours before it began, because bodily harm was threatened against the gays.

From Serbia, gay community organizer Lazar Pavlović, who is also president of the Gay Straight Alliance, welcomed the October 8 protest in Manhattan:

"We really and strong appreciate your solidarity with us and our problems after threats we are receiving from extremist groups. Authorities made responsible political decision to support Belgrade Pride verbally and, now, in concrete way,"Pavlović said. "Police promise to protect Gay Pride Parade. All we need in next period is that authorities do not change their decision. You and other our international friends are gonna be crucial to make political pressure on the authorities in Belgrade. Your plans to make protest at Serbian UN mission in NYC are great!"

Gays Without Borders/USA member Michael Petrelis, a veteran gay rights activist and organizer of the October 8 action, promised full American gay support for gay Serbs, in their non-violent push for peaceful assembly in the streets and safety from homophobic attacks.

"We will not be silent in the month leading up to the Gay Pride Parade," Petrelis said. "We have a simple message for the Serb Mission to the United Nations, and all Serb leaders: We are watching how you protect the human rights of your gay citizens. We demand that you do all in your power to guarantee a violence-free march and rally in Belgrade next month."

Human rights activists everywhere are encouraged to organize their own solidarity demonstrations, prior to the parade.

Gays Without Borders
http://www.parada.rs/index.php?optio...rska&Itemid=10

Faggots will attempt another gay pride march in Belgrade next month. Once again the normal people will be out in force to stop it, no matter what threats the puppet government issues.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 16th, 2010 #2
Serbian

Default ZOG is keeping up the pressure

more

Quote:
EU has a role to play in tackling Serbian homophobia

With a pride parade facing anti-gay threats in Belgrade, the EU should help to address this barrier to Serbia's accession

Men beat a gay activist in Belgrade, during the city's first pride parade in 2001. Photograph: Mulan Putnik/EPA

"Cekamo vas." The message, sprayed on walls across downtown Belgrade, is simple but effective: "We're waiting for you." The messages seem vague, but the identities of their targets – and of those who paint them – are obvious to all who see them. They are a message for those who would think to stage a gay pride parade in the city: think again.

Belgrade's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community last attempted to hold a pride parade in September 2009. From the start, it looked a hopeless task. Threats were made, anti-gay leaflets handed out across the city; extremist groups threatened to storm the parade if it went ahead, to send a message that homosexuality was not welcome in Serbia. The city government and the police decided, somewhat spinelessly, that they could not adequately ensure the safety of the participants, and the parade was cancelled.

In fairness, they had good reason to fear for the safety of the parade: they had only to think back to 2001, when the first attempt to hold one had ended in tragedy. As the parade progressed through central Belgrade, a crowd of 2,000 protesters converged upon it. Many held banners: "Serbia is for Serbia, not for homosexuals"; "No to immoral homosexuality and depraved orgies"; "Orthodox for a morally clean Serbia."

Soon, predictably, the mood soured; the protesters unleashed a ferocious attack upon the parade, throwing fists, chairs, whatever came to hand. "As a society, we are not mature enough to accept such demonstrations of perversity," came the simple response from Belgrade's then-chief of police, who pointedly refused to criticise the attackers – let alone discipline his own police force for their inaction.

So the announcement this week that Belgrade's LGBT groups would in October try again to stage a pride parade was met with some scepticism. Had Serbian attitudes really shifted in the last decade, let alone in the last year? Homophobia and homophobic violence remain distressingly frequent in Serbia, and it seems difficult to point to specific ways in which things have improved.

The problem is not unique to Serbia; far from it. Many places outside the highly developed world – and places within it, of course – remain violently homophobic, and even the most tolerant of countries have shaken off their intolerance only over the past 25 to 50 years. The situation in Serbia is surely not as bad as in Jamaica, for example, or even Russia. Homophobia remains, though, a tremendous problem in Serbia. The tight interweaving of virulent religious chauvinism and impassioned nationalism has given rise to a curious ideology, a sort of clerical fascism in which the principles of monarchy, heterosexuality, patriarchy, and religious observance are given an immutable, unquestionable status. Even outside this extreme, though – well within the mainstream – homophobic attitudes are commonplace.

The road to tolerance is long and arduous, but the European Union surely has a role to play along the way; after all, improvement on human rights will be one of the criteria to which Serbia must eventually adhere if it is to eventually join the EU. The moral duty of the EU and other supranational organisations is surely to ensure the protection of minority rights even in non-member states, and to uphold as a barrier to entry the highest standards of human rights. If it occasionally fails in this endeavour itself – the recent case of the French Roma, for example – then that is no reason to abandon these standards altogether.

If proper pressure is put on the Serbian and Belgrade governments to protect the civil rights of the LGBT community, to allow them to exercise properly their right to assembly, then the attitudes of the populace, which are already milder than those of the extremists, will surely also change. To uphold these rights is an obligation already placed upon Serbia – as a member of the Council of Europe and a signatory to the European convention on human rights, for example – but if it requires prodding, then so be it. By supporting legislation such as the 2009 anti-discrimination act, and by encouraging Serbia to protect its LGBT population, the shift can be accelerated.

The EU must tread carefully, though. In this most sensitive of areas, there is a thin line between encouraging and patronising, between universality and ethnocentrism. The situation is particularly fraught in Serbia, where nationalism has always thrived on a vision – one forged in bitter historical experience, it must be said – of an imperilled Serbia, in which outside interference is constant and to be resisted.

If the EU can encourage Serbia to embrace greater levels of tolerance without becoming overbearing, without meddling, then perhaps this year's parade and the LGBT cause in Serbia in general are not dead. If it cannot, and if the notion of introducing true equality becomes successfully equated with caving in to neo-imperialism, then there is surely no hope at all.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...-homophobia-eu

Old September 18th, 2010 #3
Serbian

Quote:
Faggots will attempt another gay pride march in Belgrade next month. Once again the normal people will be out in force to stop it, no matter what threats the puppet government issues.

National Revolutionaries have already made posters which are going up.

It asks,

Do you want this type of future for your children?

STOP the gay parade 10/10/10

Old September 18th, 2010 #4
V.K.
Banned

That really revolting. Was that naked queer arrested by the police? The deviants have no values or morals.

In my town, there are sick twisted freaks making sculptures of dicks and boobs in the main park just hundreds of yards away from the local public high school. I was charged and convicted for public nuisance for riding down the main street yelling abuse at the blacks but these freaks are allowed to make degenerate art in a public place for all to see.

Old September 18th, 2010 #5
John Balmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by V.K. View Post
That really revolting. Was that naked queer arrested by the police? The deviants have no values or morals.

In my town, there are sick twisted freaks making sculptures of dicks and boobs in the main park just hundreds of yards away from the local public high school. I was charged and convicted for public nuisance for riding down the main street yelling abuse at the blacks but these freaks are allowed to make degenerate art in a public place for all to see.
That was a picture taken from the San Francisco faggot parade. There are whole sets of pictures of degenerate faggots performing all sorts of sex acts and exibitionism on each other while little kids watch.

This kind of human shit is unacceptable in Serbia.

My only advise to Serbs is wipe the dust off your firearms, because YOU will need them.

Old September 26th, 2010 #6
Serbian

Promo spot for 2010 Belgrade fag pride parade.

Old September 28th, 2010 #7
bmwbiker
......................... .

Bit će veselo imam neki osjećaj ... i ja bih rado došao mlatit pedere ...

Srpski turizam:

Dođite i zamlatite svoga pedera...

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old September 29th, 2010 #8
Serbian

Quote:
Amnesty International demand Serbian support for Belgrade Pride

Serbian authorities must ensure that the 2010 Belgrade Pride – the first in nearly 10 years – goes ahead unobstructed on 10 October, Amnesty International said today.

James Sanders
30 September 201029 September 2010

Serbian authorities must ensure that the 2010 Belgrade Pride – the first in nearly 10 years – goes ahead unobstructed on 10 October, Amnesty International said today.

Activists from Serbian lesbian and gay groups will march together with their families, friends and supporters from other organisations, including Amnesty International.

Since 2001 the LGBT community in Serbia has been unable to hold a Pride Day parade due to serious threats from right-wing and religious organisations.

In 2001, the police failed to protect participants of the first Gay Pride Parade in Belgrade from attacks by members of a counter-demonstration who threatened and assaulted participants in the march.

Last year, the Belgrade Pride march, which was scheduled for September 2009, did not take place after the authorities at the last moment refused to provide security to the Pride participants on the agreed route through the city centre because of threats from right-wing groups.

Now, Amnesty International is concerned that right wing groups will increasingly resort to threatening behaviour – both verbal and physical – in the lead up to the march.

Campaigns Director Tim Hancock said: “Amnesty has already learnt of several attempts to intimidate individual gay rights activists.

“The threats are designed to inflame prejudice, increase hostility and encourage violence, and all with one simple aim – to destroy the gay community in Serbia. They cannot be allowed to continue. The Serbian authorities must take a tough stance.

“Under international and domestic law, the Serbian authorities must guarantee the rights to freedom to assembly, expression and association to the LGBT community and their supporters.

“The police must immediately investigate all threats, identify possible security risks from counter-demonstrators and guarantee the safety of participants.

“Political leaders should state publicly and unequivocally that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people have the right to demonstrate and that anyone trying to violate these rights will be brought to justice.

Tim Hancock added: “Diversity and tolerance, equality before the law for all, no discrimination on sexual orientation and gender identity grounds, are all messages that LGBT rights activists will take to the streets on 10 October. They must be able to do so without fear of threats and threats.”

The Pride march is scheduled to start at 10am at Manjež Park.
http://news.pinkpaper.com/NewsStory/...ade-pride.aspx

Old September 29th, 2010 #9
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwbiker View Post
Bit će veselo imam neki osjećaj ... i ja bih rado došao mlatit pedere ...

Srpski turizam:

Dođite i zamlatite svoga pedera...

Pederi ce dobro da posluze da dignu narod na noge al glavne meta treba da budu marionetska vlast, drzavne zgrade, medijske kuce i murija. Narodu je vec pun kurac, zive ljudi u bedi i nemastini, izbeglice bez icega gladni i ponizeni a pedercine da im se javno jebavaju po ulicama, kao u Jew.S.A, i jos policija da ih stiti.
Nece biti nista dok se ne prolije krv Beogradom, samo reci i prazne 'pretnje' preko interneta.

Evo sad nam jos salju i onu kurvetinu lezbejku hilary clinton kao slag na tortu. Ponizenju nema kraju, i tako ce uvek biti dok im ne smrskamo komunisticke/demonokratske glave.

Old September 30th, 2010 #10
Serbian

Quote:
Labrisz from Hungary supports Pride Parade in Belgrade

Tuesday, 28 September 2010 13:01

Dear Friends at Belgrade Pride 2010,

Labrisz Lesbian Organisation from Budapest, Hungary, would like to express its heartfelt support for Belgrade Pride 2010. We ask you to give our greetings and best wishes to Serbian LGBT people, and their friends and families.

We were disappointed at the “cancellation” of Belgrade Pride 2009, but we are proud of Serbian LGBT in their determination and courage to stand up for their human rights and dignity in such difficult circumstances. We hope that the police will do its duty and protect you in case of violence.

We send you our best wishes for a safe and successful parade in the centre of Belgrade. The first safe and successful Belgrade Pride would make a very suitable end to the Pride season in this 40th birthday year of Pride. We know that whatever happens, Serbian LGBT people will make the worldwide LGBT community proud. Even if we can’t be with you on the streets of Belgrade, we will be thinking of you.

Of course, you are very welcome to visit LIFT (Lesbian Identities Festival) on 11-16 October in Budapest, and Budapest Pride 2011 at the beginning of July.

We hope that all your efforts, our efforts, and those of activists in other countries in the region will contribute to more tolerant societies, where diversity, equality, respect and the freedom to love whoever one wants will be positive values for all.

Срдачан поздрав!

Labrisz Lesbian Association Budapest
link

Just as the filthy degenerates of Europe are uniting so must the nationalists of all European countries. No one nation can defeat ZOG alone, a joint effort is required.

Old September 30th, 2010 #11
Serbian Sympathiser

This is fantastic activism,we are proud of you Serbs.

Old September 30th, 2010 #12
Serbian

More posters have been going up in central Belgrade, even though the cops have been taking them down. The government is also threatening to prosecute nationalists engaged in this type of activism.

It asks, "Is our country for them?"

The good thing about this is that all the fury and rage against the homos can easily turn on the ZOG and lead to a mass uprising and hopefully overthrow of the Amerikwan/EU sponsored government. This would be a REAL accomplishment.
The fag parade could just be the spark that Serbia needs.

The "Serb" government policy of sending patriots, war heroes and nationalists to prison while allowing traitors, fags and other degenerates to threaten and provoke people on public streets will no longer be tolerated.

Old October 1st, 2010 #13
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
Pederi ce dobro da posluze da dignu narod na noge al glavne meta treba da budu marionetska vlast, drzavne zgrade, medijske kuce i murija. Narodu je vec pun kurac, zive ljudi u bedi i nemastini, izbeglice bez icega gladni i ponizeni a pedercine da im se javno jebavaju po ulicama, kao u Jew.S.A, i jos policija da ih stiti.
Nece biti nista dok se ne prolije krv Beogradom, samo reci i prazne 'pretnje' preko interneta.

Evo sad nam jos salju i onu kurvetinu lezbejku hilary clinton kao slag na tortu. Ponizenju nema kraju, i tako ce uvek biti dok im ne smrskamo komunisticke/demonokratske glave.
Pa postavite bombu ispod parade za svaki slučaj, fino ispod šahte, razvučeš kabel za upaljač do zgrade i to je to, preporučam protutenkovski sir - on će usmjerit eksploziju u zrak, bit će dosta dima, buke, nereda i ozljeda od detonacije.

Ali ako želiš krv onda je televizija zakon:
Quote:
Mine sa usmjerenim djelovanjem
Ruska protupješačka mina MON-50 sa usmjerenim djelovanjemMine sa usmjerenim rasprskavajućim djelovanjem (poput MRUD-a ili američke mine M 18 Claymore) se razlikuju od ostalih mina po tome što su izrađene tako da se fragmentiraju u određenom smjeru. Postavljaju se tako da njihovo djelovanje ciljano usmjereno prema neprijateljskim snagama. Zbog ovog tipa djelovanja mogu se postavljati u blizini prijateljskih snaga bez opasnosti da će biti ugrožene njihovim djelovanjem. Ovaj tip mina se uz konvencionalno aktiviranje potezom može aktivirati i uz pomoć elektronskog upaljača to jest ovisno o tehnologiji na daljinski ili žičano električnim impulsom. Zbog izvornosti nazivlja ove mine se po američkom modelu M 18 Claymore često nazivaju claymore minama.
Ova je jebeni zakon, koristili je u ratu, štos je šta ona kad explodira rasprskava u uskoj širini tisuće kuglica, npr. staviš je u sredinu ulice i aktiviraš - ona će kuglicama satrati sve unutar ulice dok bočne zgrade će ostat netaknute.

A stara dobra PROM zvana kukuruz je isto veselje http://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/PROM-1

od te mine je dosta ljudi najebalo ... takneš špagu ili zavežeš špagu za neku granu da pomak grane aktivira, u gradu bi se to moglo u neki ćup sa cvijećem, kartonsku kutiju ili ispod auta

Ono šta mi se čini jest da će bit scenario kao u ZG, mi smo se bunili ali oni su doveli više policije, i mi smo tu falili šta nismo udrili i pedere i policiju, ali ono baš brutalno - i onda bi sve bilo OK.

Vama će sad dovest 30 pedera i okružit ih s 300 kornjača/specijalaca - i takva će vam bit svaka parada. Ukoliko se odlučite da nećete napadat svoju policiju, jedino šta vam preostaje su kontraskupovi u isto vrijeme ko šta je i u nas.

Old October 2nd, 2010 #14
Serbian

He he Dobri su ti predlozi.

Quote:
Ono šta mi se čini jest da će bit scenario kao u ZG, mi smo se bunili ali oni su doveli više policije, i mi smo tu falili šta nismo udrili i pedere i policiju, ali ono baš brutalno - i onda bi sve bilo OK.

Vama će sad dovest 30 pedera i okružit ih s 300 kornjača/specijalaca - i takva će vam bit svaka parada. Ukoliko se odlučite da nećete napadat svoju policiju, jedino šta vam preostaje su kontraskupovi u isto vrijeme ko šta je i u nas.

5000 policajaca ce da stiti oko 1000 pedera tako da ce biti tesko prici bolesnicima. Zato treba iskoristiti priliku i udariti na druge mete zog rezima i strane ambasade. Razvuci muriju tako da ne mogu da deluju efikasno.
Nazalost ovo nije vise 2001 kad smo im jebali pedersku majku uz blagu podrsku vecine policajaca, mnoge stvari su se promenile od tada i mnogi ljudi su smenjeni.
Ova vlast je resila da po svako cenu podrzi i obezbedi pederski mars tako da policija ima naredjenje da puca i ubija ljude koji pokusaju da sprece degenerike.

Old October 3rd, 2010 #15
bmwbiker

Quote:
He he Dobri su ti predlozi.

5000 policajaca ce da stiti oko 1000 pedera tako da ce biti tesko prici bolesnicima. Zato treba iskoristiti priliku i udariti na druge mete zog rezima i strane ambasade. Razvuci muriju tako da ne mogu da deluju efikasno.
Nazalost ovo nije vise 2001 kad smo im jebali pedersku majku uz blagu podrsku vecine policajaca, mnoge stvari su se promenile od tada i mnogi ljudi su smenjeni.
Ova vlast je resila da po svako cenu podrzi i obezbedi pederski mars tako da policija ima naredjenje da puca i ubija ljude koji pokusaju da sprece degenerike.
To vam je veliki problem:

Ići ozljediti ili čak ubiti svog čovjeka u policiji da se dokopaš pedera koji će sat vremena maršitrati glavnom ulicom ili pustiti sve to u pizdu materinu jer više vrijedi život jednog policajca koji hrani obitelj nego hrpe tih paradirajućih luđaka

Ono šta smo mi skužili jest:
-Nećemo puštet krv policiji zato šta ljudi za usranu plaću dobijaju usrane zadatke

-policija njih štiti samo u tom maršu - čim marš prestane i pederi se raziđu - razilazi se i policija

-kad se sve raziđe, šeta se u malim grupicama i traži pedere, zovneš ga u haustor - a u haustoru hrpa skinsa: i onda udri brate po njemu, dok god krv ne štrcne na plafon

-cjela parade se snima, tako da je najpametnije bit udaljen i zamaskiran u gomilu, idealno je mjesto gdje parada završava, tu je zona gdje se pederi love i odvlače u haustore na premlaćivanje

-policija ih čuva - nemožeš vjerovati, kornjače u tri reda okolo, nevidiš te pedere od mase policajaca

-pederi su najavili 1000 debila, no ako ih bude 100 do 200 to će bit uspjeh, a svaka sljedeća parada će bit manja i manja

-bitno je pratit program gdje idu iza parade - tad su najranjiviji jer su obučeni u pederska odjela i s pederskim oznakama te se kreću sami ili u malim grupicama od dvoje do četvero - nemožeš ih falit

-isto informirajte narod da nenose taj dan one bočne pederske torbice ili neku pedersku odjeću, jer smo mi prošle godine izmlatili nekolicinu tih "metroseksualaca" - ljudi nisu pederi, nego se tako oblače - misle da je to neka moda

- vjerojatno će doć Hrvatski pederi, malo da podjele "bratstvo i jedinstvo", oni bi mogli doć dan-dva prije, te sigurno se priprema tulum u nekom disku ili night-baru, trebate doznat gdje i tu ih napendrečit dan prije, to će vas malo uveselit prije parade

- znači ne puštati krv na paradi neko iz parade ili prije parade ako im nađete leglo, jer tad nemaju policijsku zaštitu a i ako vas vidi poicajac u civilu najvjerovatnije je da neće reagirat dojavom.

Old October 3rd, 2010 #16
Serbian

[quote=bmwbiker;1180751]
Quote:
To vam je veliki problem:

Ići ozljediti ili čak ubiti svog čovjeka u policiji da se dokopaš pedera koji će sat vremena maršitrati glavnom ulicom ili pustiti sve to u pizdu materinu jer više vrijedi život jednog policajca koji hrani obitelj nego hrpe tih paradirajućih luđaka

Policija je nas neprijatelj, boli me ona stvar za zivot neke zivotinje koja je spremna da pendreci i ubija svoj narod za mrvice koje im zog baci.

Quote:
Ono šta smo mi skužili jest:
-Nećemo puštet krv policiji zato šta ljudi za usranu plaću dobijaju usrane zadatke
Jeli? Ti isti za 'usranu plaću' hapse ratne heroje i sprovode ih u Hag, hapse nacional revolucionare i odvaljuju im bubrege po zatvorima.

Quote:
-policija njih štiti samo u tom maršu - čim marš prestane i pederi se raziđu - razilazi se i policija
Policija ce biti tamo u vecem broju i posle marsa, za svaki slucaj al nas to nece spreciti.

Quote:
-kad se sve raziđe, šeta se u malim grupicama i traži pedere, zovneš ga u haustor - a u haustoru hrpa skinsa: i onda udri brate po njemu, dok god krv ne štrcne na plafon
Quote:
-cjela parade se snima, tako da je najpametnije bit udaljen i zamaskiran u gomilu, idealno je mjesto gdje parada završava, tu je zona gdje se pederi love i odvlače u haustore na premlaćivanje
To i jeste plan, da ih dokacimo kad se vracaju dok su u malim grupama.

Quote:
-policija ih čuva - nemožeš vjerovati, kornjače u tri reda okolo, nevidiš te pedere od mase policajaca
Sve to placaju nasi ljudi, to su nase pare.

Quote:
-pederi su najavili 1000 debila, no ako ih bude 100 do 200 to će bit uspjeh, a svaka sljedeća parada će bit manja i manja
Neki procenjuju da ce biti i 1500 degenerika.
Ako se uradi posao kako treba onda o 'sledecoj paradi' nece ni da razmisljaju, veruj mi.

Quote:
-bitno je pratit program gdje idu iza parade - tad su najranjiviji jer su obučeni u pederska odjela i s pederskim oznakama te se kreću sami ili u malim grupicama od dvoje do četvero - nemožeš ih falit
Mogla bi i grupa nacionalista tog dana da izigrava pedere, da obuku tesne pantalone i roze majce sa cveticima, da bi se prikljucili paradi, i onda kad se da znak, svi da pocnu da lemaju pedercine. Al bi to bio totalan sok za pedere i policiju.

Quote:
-isto informirajte narod da nenose taj dan one bočne pederske torbice ili neku pedersku odjeću, jer smo mi prošle godine izmlatili nekolicinu tih "metroseksualaca" - ljudi nisu pederi, nego se tako oblače - misle da je to neka moda
Bas mi puca kurac za metroseksualce, oni lako mogu da postanu 'collateral damage' i nijedan nacionalista nece da lije suze za te feminizirane govnare.

Quote:
- vjerojatno će doć Hrvatski pederi, malo da podjele "bratstvo i jedinstvo", oni bi mogli doć dan-dva prije, te sigurno se priprema tulum u nekom disku ili night-baru, trebate doznat gdje i tu ih napendrečit dan prije, to će vas malo uveselit prije parade
Pa naravno da ce da dodju vasi bolesnici. Kad nemogu nasi NS zajedno mogu bar 'nasi' pederi, da nam pokzazu pravi put, kako treba da se saradjuje.
Pederi Evrope zajednu u jedan front, ZA BULJU I KURCINU!

Quote:
- znači ne puštati krv na paradi neko iz parade ili prije parade ako im nađete leglo, jer tad nemaju policijsku zaštitu a i ako vas vidi poicajac u civilu najvjerovatnije je da neće reagirat dojavom.
Ima de reaguju, od ovog zavisi imidz Srbije. EU SAD gledaju, svaki mali incident ce da unazadi nas put prema EU a ovi na vlasti to nece dopustiti.

Old October 3rd, 2010 #17
Serbian

Govt. called upon to ensure safety of Pride Parade

3 October 2010 | 10:32 | Source: B92

BELGRADE -- The Civil Rights Defenders (CRD) director said in a letter to Serbian PM and IM he hoped promises would be kept regarding safety at the forthcoming gay parade.

“Civil Rights Defenders will actively participate in the Pride Parade and oversee conduct of the Serbian state authorities during preparation of the Pride Parade,” CRD Executive Director Robert Hardh said.

“We welcome positive steps taken by the Serbian authorities, as well as the promises given by MUP (Serbian police). Because of all this we expect that all given promises will be put into effect,” the CRD director pointed out.

Hardh says that such approach is encouraging, especially considering brutal attacks on the participants of the parade in 2001 and the authorities’ refusal to provide security to Pride Parade in 2009.

“That is why we demand from the police to guarantee full safety to participants and we expect that enough resources for this purpose will be provided. We once again stress that it is the state’s full obligation to ensure full respect of Article 11 of the European Convention on Human Rights which guarantees freedom of peaceful assembly,” it is emphasized in the announcement.

“The upcoming Pride Parade in Belgrade is another opportunity for the authorities in Serbia to show that they are willing and capable of protecting their citizens who belong to the LGBT community,” the CRD director concluded.

Old October 3rd, 2010 #18
Serbian

Fags are all organized, we will see how good the security will be.

Quote:
SECURITY DIRECTIONS for arriving at the Pride Parade 2010

ENGLISH

Pride Parade will be held on 10th October 2010 in Park Manjež in Belgrade, from where, after the initial addresses of guests from the country, region and abroad, the walk will begin along Nemanjina Street, to Kneza Miloša Street and Masarikova Street, and the whole event will end with a party in Student Cultural Centre (Studentski kulturni centar - SKC).

Organizing Committee of Belgrade Pride Parade 2010, in cooperation with the police and other state institutions, as well as friends from the country and the region who have the experience of organizing large public gatherings in the open and on the move, have been planning in detail the security aspect of the Pride Parade. We are taking into account all the sensitive aspects of the Parade and are trying to ensure that the security of the event be on the highest level.

IN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN THAT WE NEED YOUR COOPERATION!

We are aware of all security risks of the Parade and therefore we recommend that you keep to the following instructions and recommendations:

1. The gathering of participants of the Pride Parade is in Park Manjež from 10 to 11 A.M. The program begins at 11 A.M. when all the entrances to the assembly will be closed. We ask that you arrive early and not to be late because all who arrive after the entrances are closed will not be able to join the Parade. Also, the assembly will be closed during the walk and at the party, so that no one will be able to join the Parade afterwards in any part of the program.

We recommend that you plan your time to be flexible so that you stay with us during the entire program and to follow all security directions of the organizers and the internal security service. After entering Park Manjež all participants will receive the second part of security instructions which are about the assembly itself and about the secure ways of leaving the assembly.

2. Before the Pride Parade, on the website www.parada.rs we will announce information about recommended routes for arriving at the Parade, as well as information about the possible enterences in Park Manjež. On October 10, there will be a significant increase of police presence all over the city of Belgrade, strong police forces will be organized especially around the Parade site, and some of the streets in the vicinity of Manjež will be closed.

We recommend that you come to the gathering by public transport and/or on foot and not by your own car.
Also, it is not recommended that you come via small streets and shortcuts, nor that you come in large groups.

3. We recommend that, for security reasons, for the gathering you bring with you as little stuff as possible and come in your usual clothes. If you wish to dress for the Parade in a particular way or put on make-up, you can do that after you enter Manjež.

We recommend that you come to the gathering without visible insignia of the Pride Parade or LGBT movement (badges, flags, signs, symbols with rainbow colors, etc.). Organizing Committee will provide the promotional material which will be distributed at the gathering.
Also, it is very important that you don’t forget to remove all symbols of the Parade immediately after the end of the program (party), which is before leaving the assembly.
If you still wish to bring your own flag, banner or similar, please notify us till 8th October at the latest via e-mail [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so that we can bring that material to the gathering and take it away after the end. You will be able to pick up your promotional material after you enter Manjež.

4. If you are arriving from another city or country or you know that somebody is arriving from another city or country, in order not to put yourself at risk because of poor knowledge of the city or similar, please be sure to notify us or to direct that person to the Organizing Committee ( [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) so that we can coordinate arrivals and give you all necessary information about it on time.

Please forward these directions to all who you know are coming or are thinking about coming to the Parade. It is important to us that the security directions are available to everyone, and it is even more important that you follow these recommendations. Also, you can direct all who are interested to the website of the Pride Parade www.parada.rs or to e-mail [email protected] e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it . Thank you!

5. With us at the Parade will also be journalists, cameramen and photographers who will have accreditations PRESS.

If you do not wish to be photographed or to give statements you have the right to tell them so.
Also, if you wish to photograph the assembly, you should ask the people whom you are photographing beforehand if they are all right with that.

6. Toilets and water will be available to the participants of Pride Parade in Park Manjež.

We recommend that you do not carry food or drink, as well as anything that may endanger the safety of the participants because you will not be able to bring that inside.

Pride Parade 2010 has so far received support from numerous organizations from the country and from abroad, government institutions, political parties, public figures, as well as citizens of Serbia and other countries, and many of them will come to the Parade and walk together with us.

We see Pride Parade 2010 as an inclusive event, as a peaceful, dignified and nonviolent assembly, and a place where we will show together that lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people in Serbia can finally freely and without fear walk in the streets of Belgrade with the support of their family, friends, coworkers and all who advocate equality, tolerance and respect for human rights. Pride Parade is not seen as our final goal, but as a means by which we will draw the attention of the country and society to the problems which LGBT population in Serbia faces every day.

It is very important that you by your own presence support the Parade and that we all together send the message of peace, equality and tolerance on the 10th of October.

Thank you for understanding and for your cooperation!

See you on 10/10/10 at 10 A.M.

Organizing Committee of Belgrade Pride Parade 2010

Old October 3rd, 2010 #19
Serbian

Ha ha.. I just got negative rep, along with this comment, from our resident fudge packer Witzgall.

Quote:
You should focus on race matters.

Sorry Georgie, I am saddened and ashamed of these developments, just like all normal people are, but what is one to do?
I guess these primitive Serbian savages will never learn, not even after NATO bombs.

Old October 4th, 2010 #20
John Balmont

Quote:
Ha ha.. I just got negative rep, along with this comment, from our resident fudge packer Witzgall.

Sorry Georgie, I am saddened and ashamed of these developments, just like all normal people are, but what is one to do?
I guess these primitive Serbian savages will never learn, not even after NATO bombs.
Hey Witzgall, come to Serbia on the 10-10-2010. I guarantee you you will get the best hospital treatment there is. But before that a few Serb nationalists have a couple of things to explain to you.

Thread