Default Bumper Music - Suggestions

Would I Lie to You - The Eurythmics

Great intro

Old March 16th, 2005 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

1- The theme music to Terminator

2- Escape from New (Jew) York Main Title - my favorite

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old March 16th, 2005 #3
ohgolly

Beethoven's Fifth Symphony, First Movement.

Old March 16th, 2005 #4
Sean Martin

Why are people mentioning all these mainstream songs made by people that don’t care about our cause? Why not use some of the many great ballads we have made by WP bands that really care about what we are doing? Use something that actually reflects our stand, instead of trying to blend in we need to stand out.

Old March 16th, 2005 #5
Old White Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
Why not use some of the many great ballads we have made by WP bands that really care about what we are doing?

Just a wild ass guess: Maybe because 'white power' punk music sucks for anyone over 15 years old?

Quote:
Why are people mentioning all these mainstream songs made by people that don’t care about our cause?
We are mainstream. We arent a cult of alienated freaks. Im sure that 'mainstream' artists dont really believe in the marxist philosophy that the jews who sign their royalty checks believe in, but they go along because the marxists have power.

You wont hear it from the jewsmedia but whites want their cuture and their society and philosophy back.

We are mainstream, not the marxist elite.

Quote:
Use something that actually reflects our stand, instead of trying to blend in we need to stand out.
We dont need to alienate ourselves from the masses to attract them to us. Thats just thinking backwards. Backwards that is, if one is not a jew.

Old March 16th, 2005 #6
Opie
Kinder & Gentler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
Just a wild ass guess: Maybe because 'white power' punk music sucks for anyone over 15 years old?
LOL!!!!!!!!

Old March 16th, 2005 #7
Paul Drake
Senior Heathen

ZZTop: "She's Got Legs". (Reminds us what we're fightin' for!)

NO HOPE WITHOUT ROPE

Old March 16th, 2005 #8
ohgolly

uh.... seventh symphony, second movement?

Old March 16th, 2005 #9
COTW
Overseer

How about this? Be sure to have your volume turned up. (length = 55 seconds)

Full midi version

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old March 16th, 2005 #10
Ticker

Jeff Beck, Traffic Jam.

There's also some great instrumentals on ELP's "Tarkus" album.

Old March 16th, 2005 #11
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
How about this? Be sure to have your volume turned up. (length = 55 seconds)

Full midi version
Sounds like Alex Jones' bumper music. What's that piece called anyway?

– Any Mechanic

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old March 16th, 2005 #12
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
Just a wild guess: Maybe because 'white power' punk music sucks for anyone over 15 years old?
Read what I said again. I didn't say punk music I said ballads. People like Johnny Dixon is not punk and if he wasn't WP I think he could be a popular mainstream artist. I think you have had one to many this evening.

I also am not saying to be like a cult. But we don't need to try to be like the people that cater to the Jew either.

Old March 16th, 2005 #13
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Keep in mind that most "mainstream" music is licensed by ASCAP/BMI. Pay to play. That is why I would like to stress that the musically enabled among us submit our own material free for use by VNN. I have several works in progress that I will gladly offer up for the project.

To me, it's all about our own network created by our own people as a testament to the creativity of our White heritage and ingenuity. And it can also lead to the establishment of VNN Records, another VNN subsidiary.

I lean to varied extremes. I love punk, progressive, classical, metal, old country and folk musics and have authored hundreds of examples of original music relating to those genres in a library spanning 28 years.

My point is: I know there are others like me here on this forum that can contribute original music that will perk the ears of the listener the broadcasts. Why look at outside sources when it can be ALL OURS?

Old March 16th, 2005 #14
COTW
Overseer

Quote:
Originally Posted by R MacDonald
Sounds like Alex Jones' bumper music. What's that piece called anyway?
It played in Excalibur, 1981 ( one of my favorites.) Carmina Burana is the name. The song is sung in Latin. Lyrics here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan
That is why I would like to stress that the musically enabled among us submit our own material free for use by VNN. I have several works in progress that I will gladly offer up for the project.
Georgie is into that as well Stan.

"The very aim and end of our institutions is just this: that we may think what we like and say what we think."

-Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.

Old March 16th, 2005 #15
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker oftheWhip
Georgie is into that as well Stan.
Excellent. Thanks for the word.

Old March 16th, 2005 #16
Georgie

http://music.download.com/fractalperspective

Some not so good ambient songs I made. I am working on more serious material right now. I scrapped what I had earlier and started off again and have about 1 minute done. Not sure if its going to be just synthesizers or if I should add guitars to it.

EDIT:
If anyone cares I can send them the current song I'm working on. Like I said its only around 1 minute and only like 900k so I can attach it in hotmail and send it to you via email.

EDIT AGAIN:
Just remember, I never said I was good. LOL

Old March 16th, 2005 #17
Georgie

Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is Bumper Music?

Old March 16th, 2005 #18
Rob Roy MacGregor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Pardon my ignorance but what exactly is Bumper Music?
A lot of radio shows have introduction music at the start of the show and after the breaks... just a little icing on the cake.

– Any Mechanic

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old March 17th, 2005 #19
Ticker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski
Keep in mind that most "mainstream" music is licensed by ASCAP/BMI. Pay to play. That is why I would like to stress that the musically enabled among us submit our own material free for use by VNN. I have several works in progress that I will gladly offer up for the project.

To me, it's all about our own network created by our own people as a testament to the creativity of our White heritage and ingenuity. And it can also lead to the establishment of VNN Records, another VNN subsidiary.

I lean to varied extremes. I love punk, progressive, classical, metal, old country and folk musics and have authored hundreds of examples of original music relating to those genres in a library spanning 28 years.

My point is: I know there are others like me here on this forum that can contribute original music that will perk the ears of the listener the broadcasts. Why look at outside sources when it can be ALL OURS?
Yes. You've nailed it! I withdraw my previous suggestions. Jeff Beck and ELP will have to be happy with what I've already paid for their albums. An original theme would indeed be best. Licensing isn't always expensive but also not always practical or serving the purpose of the bumper in the first place depending on the song. What will people think of when they hear it? No getting confused with a first date or something dumb like that! Don't cause distractions by "familiar" tunes! The best way to have the tune associated SOLEY with VNN is to have ownership of the song.

Old March 17th, 2005 #20
Georgie

Missed the part about VNN records. That would be pretty cool.

Thread