Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 8th, 2020 #1
rod crowley

Default Northwest

I'm a firm believer that the Northwest is our best solution.many Aryans are settling there from the lost south and I'm in the process.Seems it's our only hope.

Old March 9th, 2020 #2
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod crowley View Post
I'm a firm believer that the Northwest is our best solution.many Aryans are settling there from the lost south and I'm in the process.Seems it's our only hope.
Maybe. But what happens when the Northwest is overrun with non-whites just like the Deep South? Where do whites flee after that?

Old March 11th, 2020 #3
rod crowley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Maybe. But what happens when the Northwest is overrun with non-whites just like the Deep South? Where do whites flee after that?

I'm moving there for my retirement.Itll change slowly but the one thing that keeps muds out is the harsh winters.And they're not greeted with open arms like the poisoned south.

Old March 11th, 2020 #4
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod crowley View Post
...but the one thing that keeps muds out is the harsh winters.
I'm not saying the Northwest is a bad place. Years ago I lived and worked in Portland, Oregon. It was so green your eyes hurt. And rainy too. But I'm not convinced "harsh winters" keeps out groidz. Here's some groidz in Chicago, which has far worse winters than the Northwest:

And more in Detroit, another place with worse winters than the Northwest:

But what you won't find in either Detroit or Chicago are these scenes, all taken in the Pacific Northwest:

Old March 11th, 2020 #5
Ray Allan

I think the only thing that keeps the nig-nogs in places like Shitcongo, Detoilet, Mini-Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis), Toronto and other northern locales is the White man paying their heating bills in winter via welfare. And in Scandinavian countries, too. Otherwise they'd be frozen chocolate popsicles.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 16th, 2020 #6
Spring74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I think the only thing that keeps the nig-nogs in places like Shitcongo, Detoilet, Mini-Mogadishu (formerly Minneapolis), Toronto and other northern locales is the White man paying their heating bills in winter via welfare. And in Scandinavian countries, too. Otherwise they'd be frozen chocolate popsicles.
Chocolate? Eww. Bad term to use. I can't equate food or candy to 2 legged animals.

Old March 21st, 2020 #7
rod crowley

Quote:
Tsaid.Theyre naturally drawn to overly
populated areas.Like flies to shit.Theyre overtaking rural southern areas as well.I see this daily.

Last edited by rod crowley; March 27th, 2020 at 05:55 PM.

Old November 27th, 2021 #8
Aleccrowley

Quote:
Agreed!Freebies is what keeps them planted.

Thread