VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2012 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
When ruled by kike-corrupted whores as all White nations are - whores who wipe their asses with the laws of the land to keep power, and to entrap & dungeon anyone who objects - all responses are legitimate. So it comes down to a question of very carefully considering certain risk versus possible reward: a calculation only for those with knowledge, cool-headed maturity and, above all, brains.
Well said, as always.

Notice that: they defeated the rotten North by fraud and violence. The cost of staying safe and legal was seeing their women raped, their men murdered, and their society destroyed.

Our opponents got power by cheating, lying and murdering. And they keep their power the same way. Why would people who act as the judeo-left historically has allow themselves to be removed from power legally?

Old May 11th, 2012 #42
Hans Norling
Randomly mutated kveldúlfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Our opponents got power by cheating, lying and murdering. And they keep their power the same way.
As for the North; Jewry and the blank-slate egalitarians gained their power, and keep it, through a very, very longwinded process of penetrating the intellectual circles from where information, money and policies are concocted and applied unto the common folk. They didn't do it by military force or by violent-crime but... by seething, waiting, slow-boiling so that people would be so used to it before they even had an ability to really react. That is the power of an idea, winning ground from another idea and that is what ultimately works. Or, for those interested in a quicker revolution, do exactly what I described above but when you've reached the pivot-point, charge the pace up and use the general populus which you have, by that point, already gained active and passive support from and overthrow the minority ruler.

Those are the two tickets, anything else would likely be folly which history has already taught us.

The ones who simply need to taste blood; go join a vampyric cult or bag yourself a grizzly. Your debasement ain't gonna help the cause.

Old May 11th, 2012 #43
Thor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Norling View Post
As for the North; Jewry and the blank-slate egalitarians gained their power, and keep it, through a very, very longwinded process of penetrating the intellectual circles from where information, money and policies are concocted and applied unto the common folk. They didn't do it by military force or by violent-crime but... by seething, waiting, slow-boiling so that people would be so used to it before they even had an ability to really react. That is the power of an idea, winning ground from another idea and that is what ultimately works. Or, for those interested in a quicker revolution, do exactly what I described above but when you've reached the pivot-point, charge the pace up and use the general populus which you have, by that point, already gained active and passive support from and overthrow the minority ruler.

Those are the two tickets, anything else would likely be folly which history has already taught us.

The ones who simply need to taste blood; go join a vampyric cult or bag yourself a grizzly. Your debasement ain't gonna help the cause.
That may be all well and good if your goal is to destroy something through intellectual subterfuge, as the judeo-left has done for decades on end, but it's not the same when you are fighting for your very survival.

Sure, a commie jew can perform his Gramscian shift with no concern if he's taking a century to do it; he isn't limited by a set time structure. It's a different thing entirely to go the other way when racial preservation is at stake.

Try getting a professorship outside the sciences at any modern university, for example. Jews/leftists will ask you in an interview on how you feel about school vouchers, or something else that is seemingly benign. Answer wrong, and you'll be shut out; they know how to keep the intellectual circle closed.

Old May 21st, 2012 #44
Hans Norling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
That may be all well and good if your goal is to destroy something through intellectual subterfuge, as the judeo-left has done for decades on end, but it's not the same when you are fighting for your very survival.

Sure, a commie jew can perform his Gramscian shift with no concern if he's taking a century to do it; he isn't limited by a set time structure. It's a different thing entirely to go the other way when racial preservation is at stake.

Try getting a professorship outside the sciences at any modern university, for example. Jews/leftists will ask you in an interview on how you feel about school vouchers, or something else that is seemingly benign. Answer wrong, and you'll be shut out; they know how to keep the intellectual circle closed.
A gun is useless in this context. It has to start with the mind, then many minds. The circles of academia, media and finance are anything but closed. They're splintered and the western institutions are currently, as they have been for many decades, running with a lysenkoistic/marxist fever. This is something which is slowly turning however, information is progressively harder for Jewry therein to curve and white people are picking up the slack of the buried minds more and more. Intellectual defeatism combined with pro-thuggery as a solution or strategy for our cause is not simply idiocy, it is futile idiocy.

Old May 21st, 2012 #45
C. Grady Tucker

Really? Seems to me endless pseudo-intellectual posturing combined with inaction and calls for "strict legality" as a solution or strategy for our cause is not simply idiocy, it is futile idiocy.

Of course, pick the right labels (defeatism, pro-thuggery, idiocy) and everyone can go back to feeling safe and relieved all they have to do is write their congressman and everything will magically begin to slowly turn around.

Last edited by C. Grady Tucker; May 21st, 2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Too early in the morning

Old May 21st, 2012 #46
Hans Norling

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Really? Seems to me endless pseudo-intellectual posturing combined with inaction and calls for "strict legality" as a solution or strategy for our cause is not simply idiocy, it is futile idiocy.
Your attempt to understand my very simple rendering of the reality of how it works, failed epically. You'd probably make a good footsoldier, Grady, but it looks like you should let the thinking be done by others. We will give you a ring when we need you. In the meantime, you can continue shooting turkies, coons and whatnot.

Quote:
Of course, pick the right labels (defeatism, pro-thuggery, idiocy) and everyone can go back to feeling safe and relieved all they have to do is write their congressman and everything will magically begin to slowly turn around.
Again, a dumb argument if I ever heard one. Writing your congressman, if you have one, doesn't change anything. It's just as pointless as to go up to the hill and plug some university students.

Last edited by Hans Norling; May 21st, 2012 at 10:20 AM.

Old May 21st, 2012 #47
Thor

Quote:
A gun is useless in this context. It has to start with the mind, then many minds. The circles of academia, media and finance are anything but closed. They're splintered and the western institutions are currently, as they have been for many decades, running with a lysenkoistic/marxist fever. This is something which is slowly turning however, information is progressively harder for Jewry therein to curve and white people are picking up the slack of the buried minds more and more. Intellectual defeatism combined with pro-thuggery as a solution or strategy for our cause is not simply idiocy, it is futile idiocy.
Let me tell you something about the average citizen of the West. The one who doesn't keep up with news, the one who doesn't read or study much of anything. They don't even know what Breivik acted for. Think of that for a moment. They see it and hear, "oh, some guy in Norway shot 77 people" without ever even figuring out why. I've seen this mentality myself. So, while actions like Breivik's may not help in the way Linder and others think, they certainly don't hurt.

You may call it intellectual defeatism, but if you wish to become a tenured professor in the social sciences with the beliefs we hold, then be my guest. How many of the types do you find? Besides the loser Kevin MacDonald, please.

The thing with academia was that it was once led by conservatives who had principled, though misguided, beliefs in intellectual freedom and curiosity. They let in a handful of leftist professors, who then got on hiring committees themselves. The left does not return the favor of giving intellectually curious students a different worldview. Those are conservative principles, and the left knows it.

Old May 21st, 2012 #48
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
Your attempt to understand my very simple rendering of the reality of how it works, failed epically. You'd probably make a good footsoldier, Grady, but it looks like you should let the thinking be done by others. We will give you a ring when we need you. In the meantime, you can continue shooting turkies, coons and whatnot.

Again, a dumb argument if I ever heard one. Writing your congressman, if you have one, doesn't change anything. It's just as pointless as to go up to the hill and plug some university students.

Honestly, I don't think people will put much stock into what a roped and tied European has to say on the matter. It's very predictable what such people will bleat. Really Gus, you are out of your element.

Old May 22nd, 2012 #49
Hans Norling

Quote:
Let me tell you something about the average citizen of the West. The one who doesn't keep up with news, the one who doesn't read or study much of anything. They don't even know what Breivik acted for. Think of that for a moment. They see it and hear, "oh, some guy in Norway shot 77 people" without ever even figuring out why. I've seen this mentality myself.
Why should I think about that? I have not said anything relevant to that. Of course most people outside of Scandinavia won't bother to read up on that specific case, they're too busy eyein' for more local news or don't care about the news at large.

Quote:
So, while actions like Breivik's may not help in the way Linder and others think, they certainly don't hurt.
Yepp, that they do and for the reasons I've previously stated more than once. The fact that the average joe in Spain or in the US don't care either way is not relevant to any of my arguments.

Quote:
The thing with academia was that it was once led by conservatives who had principled, though misguided, beliefs in intellectual freedom and curiosity. They let in a handful of leftist professors, who then got on hiring committees themselves. The left does not return the favor of giving intellectually curious students a different worldview. Those are conservative principles, and the left knows it.
I find no specific detail to disagree with on that simplification.

Old May 22nd, 2012 #50
Hans Norling

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
Honestly, I don't think people will put much stock into what a roped and tied European has to say on the matter. It's very predictable what such people will bleat. Really Gus, you are out of your element.
I've argued 'what is' in contrast to 'what is not'. I haven't argued that suddenly all of the western world will listen to little ol' me. However, the latter doesn't change the fact and reality of the former. And who is Gus?

Old May 22nd, 2012 #51
Thor

Well, Hans, go ahead and work towards getting Whites worldwide to go through with your plan. When Europe and America are race-replaced regarding majorities in thirty years you can issue a report card on how that plan went.

I've already brought up the point of how a Gramscian shift will take just as long, if not longer, to go the other way. Of course, that's if it can go at all, considering the fact the left doesn't have the same principles that the dopey conservatives of the past and present had/have. You've only got so much time to do it, as if getting into the university framework is a magic bullet when the power of the media is just as strong, if not more so.

Like my views on the military, this is one of those cases where one can only hope they're wrong; if I'm right, then things are fucked if not handled accordingly.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #52
Hans Norling

Quote:
Well, Hans, go ahead and work towards getting Whites worldwide to go through with your plan. When Europe and America are race-replaced regarding majorities in thirty years you can issue a report card on how that plan went.

I've already brought up the point of how a Gramscian shift will take just as long, if not longer, to go the other way. Of course, that's if it can go at all, considering the fact the left doesn't have the same principles that the dopey conservatives of the past and present had/have. You've only got so much time to do it, as if getting into the university framework is a magic bullet when the power of the media is just as strong, if not more so.

Like my views on the military, this is one of those cases where one can only hope they're wrong; if I'm right, then things are fucked if not handled accordingly.
A thugghish shift brought on by violent crime in the streets will not take long, it will not take any time because it will be put down as soon as it begins and the gravitation toward the winner will pick up. Chaos and anarchy would ensue, however, if you somehow manage to come up with a way to kill of greater parts of your own racial populus in a swift strike. Of course, if you did that then you'd not be left with a stronger position nor race, just the classical encounter; Meet the new Failure, same as the old Failure.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #53
varg

Question: Was the Norse God Thor, who's hammer you display, a thug? He's often referred to the War God, after all.

Think all of those innocent Jotun that thug Thor crushed with his mighty hammer, not to mention what he did with peace-loving Jörmungandr

Old May 24th, 2012 #54
Hans Norling

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Question: Was the Norse God Thor, who's hammer you display, a thug? He's often referred to the War God, after all.

Think all of those innocent Jotun that thug Thor crushed with his mighty hammer, not to mention what he did with peace-loving Jörmungandr
Thor and Jörmungandr killed each other actually. Anyway, Mjölner is a symbol of norse cultural inheritance and strength in the face of adversities. Mytho-ideological history usually created grand, exagurated and often bloodied tales in order to poetically highlight the simple, basic essentials of 'what is' and not as a green-card to go and literally manifest the more cold-blooded ventures. Most understand this, as I am sure you do as well Varg, and seperate the literal gory adventures of mayhem with the core/sense-morale of the stories. And it is that understanding which creates hereditarian symbolism. Of course, sometimes there will be those who, due to mental issues, take such mythos too literally and take it upon themselves to re-enact them in the flesh. Those individuals are usually suffering from what is called a Christ/Saviour-complext and, while being more or less devoid of human sentiments like guilt, regret, sympathy, empathy for others, they come in many shapes and forms but always take things way, way over the top into gory mayhem... perhaps believing they themselves are Thor-like (like Vikernes).

Last edited by Hans Norling; May 24th, 2012 at 01:59 PM.

Thread