VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 10th, 2015 #1
Ron Golan

jewsign The story of land navigations in the Israeli army - IDF

Hi

My name is Ron. Im a navigator in the paratroopers commando unit of the IDF and about to become a navigations instructor. I want to introduce you my blog - its a new site, so for now it doesn't have too much content, but i invite you to read my first article about land navigations - land navigations

For any question about hiking, trekking, army, Israel, climbing, outdoor living you more than welcome to make a contact!

Old October 11th, 2015 #2
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Do you know where you are and what site this is, o navigator?

Old October 11th, 2015 #3
JamesHarrison

jewsign

Wrong passersby in a lion's den.

Old October 23rd, 2015 #4
Ron Golan

WOW acttualy a lion's den...i have didn't noticed this fact...

Anyway...i don't feel threatened....moreover - i invite you to read the article and realise that im a regular person like you. Im not talking about kiling Arabs or about the war in the middle east, but about personal exeperiences that i have the right to share no matter where i was born.

Have a good weekend.

Old January 2nd, 2022 #5
Stewart Meadows

Ah yes, the mighty IDF...

Quote:
Meet the teenage girls behind the viral photo from Nabi Saleh

BY ALLISON DEGER SEPTEMBER 1, 2015

“The pictures went viral. That’s important,” Ahed Tamimi, 14, said, “so the world can see what happens.” Ahed is the blond teen on the far left of the widely-published photo of a violent confrontation between Palestinian women and children, and an Israeli soldier in the West Bank village of Nabi Saleh. In the frame Ahed is seen biting the soldier after he hits her in the face. Since the now infamous images were first published, the Tamimis, and Ahed in particular, have been visited by droves of journalists wanting to know how the Palestinian family felt when they saw 12-year old Mohammed Tamimi, also known as Abu Yazan, slammed to the ground.
https://mondoweiss.net/2015/09/teenage-behind-saleh/

Quote:
29 Aug, 2015 19:1 Home World News

Palestinian women bite, fight off Israeli soldier trying to arrest 12-yo boy (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

An Israeli soldier attempting to put a suspected pre-teen stone-thrower in the West Bank in a headlock was beaten off by the collective efforts of his Palestinian family. IDF have called the incident a “violent provocation” by a family of celebrity activists.

A viral video has emerged of an unnamed Israeli soldier chasing down a boy whose arm is in a sling outside the village of Nabi Saleh, a frequent flashpoint for protests. As he pins the screaming 12-year-old Mohamed Tamimi down, the soldier is set upon by the boy’s family, including his mother, aunt, and sister.
https://www.rt.com/news/313807-idf-s...lestinian-boy/

Old January 2nd, 2022 #6
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Golan View Post
Hi

My name is Ron. Im a navigator in the paratroopers commando unit of the IDF and about to become a navigations instructor.
Your so-called people are utter scum, Ron.

Quote:
Israeli minister says IDF should have fired on unarmed Palestinian protesters for humiliating a soldier

(...) That video of Palestinian women protesters pulling down an Israeli soldier in Nabi Saleh on Friday when he was beating a boy has shocked the world. Well, it has shocked an Israeli leader too. Israel's culture minister Miri Regev says that the unarmed protesters should have been shot.
https://mondoweiss.net/2015/08/soldi...ters-occupied/

Miri Regev:

Old January 2nd, 2022 #7
Stewart Meadows

...and you're liars and cowards too.

Quote:
IDF soldier admits inventing knife attack by Arabs in Jerusalem

An IDF soldier who claimed he was stabbed in the leg by three Arab assailants in Jerusalem told police Thursday that he had invented the story.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,...503912,00.html

Old January 4th, 2022 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Two pilots killed in IDF helicopter crash off Haifa coast

Two named as Lt. Col. Erez Sachyani and Maj. Chen Fogel; third soldier sustains moderate injuries; chopper brought down by malfunction, not attack

By JUDAH ARI GROSS and TOI STAFF
3 January 2022, 10:25 pm Updated at 11:53 pm

Two Israel Defense Forces pilots died on Monday night when their military helicopter crashed off the coast of northern Israel.

A third crew member was recovered and taken to Haifa’s Rambam Medical Center for treatment with moderate injuries. The hospital said he was in stable condition, being treated in its shock ward and would then be moved to its intensive care unit for further treatment.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/helico...sent-to-scene/

Old January 4th, 2022 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Israeli Officer Says He Made Up One of the IDF's Most Iconic Tales of Heroism

Col. Zvika Greengold received Medal of Valor for 'single-handedly destroying 60 tanks' in Yom Kippur War, but senior reserve officer says tale was spun to boost unit morale.

Ofer Aderet
Oct. 30, 2016
Updated: Apr. 24, 2018

A senior Israeli army officer who fought in the Yom Kippur War says he made up one of the most famous tales of Israeli heroism in that war, in an effort to boost morale.

In a report broadcast Friday night on Channel 2, Israel Defense Forces Brig. Gen. (res.) Yair Nafshi said he concocted the story about how IDF tank commander Lt. Zvika Greengold single-handedly destroyed dozens of Syrian tanks in the Golan Heights in October 1973, holding off the Syrian advance.

Nafshi, a battalion commander in the 188th Brigade in which Greengold also served, said he created the story in order to improve morale in the unit, which had lost a large number of troops in the war.
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...nked-1.5454577

Old January 13th, 2022 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
13 Jan, 2022 15:53 Home World News

Israeli commandos shot dead in ‘mistaken identification’

The friendly-fire incident comes after the IDF adopted more trigger-happy engagement rules

Two Israeli military officers serving in an elite unit were killed in a friendly fire incident during a security patrol in the West Bank. The Israeli Defense Forces have launched a “comprehensive investigation” into their deaths.

The company commanders from the Egoz special operations unit, Maj. Ofek Aharon, 28, and Maj. Itamar Elharar, 26, were misidentified and shot during a security patrol on Wednesday near the Nabi Musa base in the West Bank.

According to Maj. Gen. Yehuda Fuchs, the head of the Central Command, the soldiers had equipment stolen from them the night before, and they were searching for the thieves or the equipment. They reportedly did so without communicating their movements, and without having radios on them.

“The night before they had equipment stolen, and they just finished a drill and they were concerned that thieves would come back and take more,” Fuchs said, as he told the media about some of the soldiers’ final moments.

A fellow soldier misidentified the patrolling service members as “armed terrorists” when they were meters apart. Shots were reportedly fired when the servicemen were within “10-15 meters of each other.” Both officers were shot and later died from their injuries.
https://www.rt.com/news/545946-israe...friendly-fire/

From the comment section:

Quote:
Trish Arch • 5 minutes ago
Good!
Quote:
Horvath Peter • 9 minutes ago
Its a good start
Quote:
Kel Moch • 9 minutes ago
Who gives a shyyt,two brazen and arrogant terrorists eliminated
Quote:
manhunt0r • 11 minutes ago
good.
Quote:
Trebor Dayne • 13 minutes ago
there's need for more women, buggers and trannies in that army. Make IDF Great Again.
Quote:
Zuher Dhalla • 17 minutes ago
That's two less terrorists the Palestinians have to worry about. No sympathies here.
Quote:
Rhodium 10 • 23 minutes ago
Surely they were dressed with Syrian/Lebanon army or Palestinian military clothing coming back of an infiltrating operation...and were killed by IDF
Quote:
Felix T cat • 33 minutes ago
Doesn't say much for your elite unit when you mistake one of your own for a 12 year old stone thrower.

Old January 26th, 2022 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Golan View Post
Anyway...i don't feel threatened....moreover - i invite you to read the article and realise that im a regular person like you. Im not talking about kiling Arabs or about the war in the middle east, but about personal exeperiences that i have the right to share no matter where i was born.

Old January 28th, 2022 #12
Gladiatrix

Default The 78 Palestinian children Israel killed in 2021

If Americans knew....

Old February 8th, 2022 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
In ‘extreme’ case, Israeli jailed for ordering custom-made movies of child abuse

4.5-year term for defense establishment worker, 50, who amassed vast collection of pedophilia and bestiality, including deadly torture of animals

By STUART WINER and JUDAH ARI GROSS
22 November 2017, 5:08 pm

Tel Aviv Magistrate’s Court on Wednesday sentenced a man to 4.5 years in prison for possessing and distributing pedophilic material that included what prosecutors said was extreme abuse of babies, children and animals, including videos he ordered made according to specific demands to show violent assault of children.

The man’s name was withheld by the court, but he was described as 50 years old and from central Israel. He is an employee of Israel’s defense services, though the court did not specify which branch.
(...)
According to court papers, the suspect made contact over the internet with two movie producers in April 2015 and paid them NIS 5,700 ($1,550) to make him a film that would include a woman viciously attacking a young boy, including trampling on him.

“The demand was that it should hurt the boy during filming and that you should be able to see the boy suffer,” according to the indictment.
(...)
These videos featured both physical violence against the young children and rape according to the indictment.

After watching the videos, the man complained to the producers that “they were not as extreme as he demanded.”
(...)
The suspect also collected videos of animals being dismembered while they were still alive. Some of the videos that he shared over the internet include footage of adult women either naked or half clothed performing sex acts with various animals.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-ext...f-child-abuse/

Old February 9th, 2022 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Soldiers who killed Palestinian-American get slap on the wrist, Biden admin ‘not satisfied’

The Biden administration is calling for a "thorough criminal investigation and full accountability" following an Israeli army investigation into the death of dual Palestinian-American citizen Omar Asaad.

BY YUMNA PATEL FEBRUARY 7, 2022

The Israeli army concluded its investigation last week into the death of Omar Asaad, an 80-year-old dual Palestinian-American citizen who was killed during a violent Israeli raid on his hometown in the occupied West Bank in January.

Asaad suffered from a heart attack on January 12th, after he was dragged out of his car in the middle of the night by Israeli soldiers, bound, gagged, and left in a cold abandoned warehouse for hours.

In its own internal investigation, which came after mounting pressure from US officials, the army concluded that Asaad’s death was a “grave and unfortunate event, resulting from a moral failure and poor decision-making on the part of the soldiers.”
https://mondoweiss.net/2022/02/soldi...not-satisfied/

Old February 9th, 2022 #15
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Soldiers who killed Palestinian-American get slap on the wrist, Biden admin ‘not satisfied’
Just empty words from the thoroughly jew-controlled Biden administration. The pissraeli genocide against the Palestinians will continue. With the full backing of the US, as usual.

Old February 9th, 2022 #16
Stewart Meadows

Pissraeli jews aren't just cowards, liars and sadistic murderers, they're also scat freaks who love to use urine and excrement to humiliate Palestinians. Here are just a few examples:

Quote:
Drowning in the waste of Israeli settlers

Some 19 million cubic metres of wastewater from Israeli settlements flows through the occupied West Bank each year.
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2...raeli-settlers

Quote:
Israeli troops reveal Gaza abuses

(…) Even though the houses had functioning toilets, soldiers had defecated in cardboard boxes and plastic bags and left them lying in rooms. Wardrobes and cupboards had been emptied on the floor and contents stepped on and otherwise soiled.
https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...gaza-20090401/

The Daily Life of Kawther Salam

..: IDF Soldiers and Jewish Squatters: Shit, Drugs and Abuse :..

http://www.kawther.info/K20040513A.html

Old February 10th, 2022 #17
Stewart Meadows

This is the only thing pissraeli "soldiers" are good at:

Quote:
Analysis // How the Israeli Army Got a Teen Who Was Shot in the Head to Say He Fell Off a Bike

COGAT chief Yoav Mordechai wants us to believe that friends, relatives, doctors and left-wing activists cooked up a huge lie about Mohammed Tamimi. But he was just telling investigators what they wanted to hear
https://www.haaretz.com/middle-east-...bike-1.5863260

Old February 10th, 2022 #18
Stewart Meadows

The pissraelis would be nothing without the military, financial and diplomatic support of the U.S.

Old February 10th, 2022 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
A week has passed — and still not a single word in the ‘NYTimes’ about Amnesty International’s landmark report that found Israel practices ‘apartheid’

The New York Times's failure to report on the Amnesty International report accusing Israel of apartheid is no oversight -- it is a deliberate effort to suppress the news.

BY JAMES NORTH FEBRUARY 8, 2022

Let me start this indictment of the New York Times’ coverage of Israel/Palestine on a personal note. I’ve been following the U.S. mainstream media closely for more than a decade for Mondoweiss, with a particular focus on the Times. In 2019 I spoke at the annual conference of the excellent Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, and my topic was “How the New York Times Rigs News on Israel Palestine.” (My talk, available on YouTube, has gotten nearly 27,000 hits, which suggests that there is interest in the subject).

So when it comes to New York Times bias, I’m not naive. But I admit to being astonished, almost speechless, at the fact that more than a week has passed since Amnesty International released its landmark report charging that Israel was characterized by “apartheid” — and that so far, America’s newspaper of record has not printed a single word. The omission is especially stunning because Times journalists often cite Amnesty reports about human rights violations elsewhere in the world. Just last month, for instance the paper mentioned Amnesty in 7 different articles.
https://mondoweiss.net/2022/02/a-wee...ces-apartheid/

Old February 10th, 2022 #20
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Biden’s antisemitism envoy nominee: “Branding Israel as an apartheid state is more than historically inaccurate”

Biden pick Deborah Lipstadt condemned Amnesty International's report on Israeli apartheid saying it was "part of a larger effort to delegitimize the Jewish state."

BY MICHAEL ARRIA FEBRUARY 10, 2022

(...) In 2019 Lipstadt wrote a book called Antisemitism: Here and Now, where she refers to Zionism as a “national liberation movement” and claims that “negation of Jewish nationhood is a form of antisemitism.” The work also contains some thoughts about Jewish people who support the BDS movement.

“Anti-Zionist Jews who are opposed to Israel’s existence believe that they are expressing universalistic Jewish ‘values’ such as support for the downtrodden and for victims of injustice,” writes Lipstadt. “It’s unfortunate that they have bought in to the anti-Israel narrative and are proud of the fact that they have the “courage” to counter what they feel is a deluded, omnipotent, organized Jewry. I feel sad and frustrated that these people have internalized these antisemitic motifs. They may not be personally antisemites, but they facilitate it.”
https://mondoweiss.net/2022/02/biden...ly-inaccurate/

Thread