Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 20th, 2012 #21
Alexander M.

If the little muds are not taught what simple objects in life are how far will that get them.

Old November 23rd, 2012 #22
Hunter Morrow

It isn't English. It is inferior niggerbabble. In all honesty it would be called niggerbabble and treated as such but the Judaized public schools elevate this niggerbabble to the level of Dante, Chaucer, Shakespeare or even higher.

Quote:
Niggerbabble is the unintelligible babbling that comes out of a nigger's mouth. It may come out sounding like "I beez wantz a White wuhmin", or "I beez killn Whitey", or "Muh diKKK, muh diKKK". Niggers often issue forth these babblings while grabbing their crotches, in a desperate attempt to keep their sexual organs from falling off due to the effects of the many niggerborne communicable diseases they're infested with.

With babblings such as, "Whitey owz me a livin' " or "What I did beez Whitey's fault", niggers often use niggerbabble to avoid personal responsibility.
'Hey my nigga! Hit a nigga with some ends and ill pitch back some scrilla when i move these sacks"

"I'm sorry, but i do not speak your niggerbabble"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=6178316

Also, whenever the niggers congregate they start screeching and babbling absolute nonsense that they think is "slang."

I saw it down south and didn't get it until somebody explained it to me...

Quote:
Niggerbabble is ebonic jibberish that African Americans talk when they are excited or angry

"I can't understand a word of that niggerbabble!"
A lot of public schools and workplaces, particularly government ones and sadly enough the military, have enough niggers and spics to have niggerbabble and spicbabble galore. Spicbabble is called "Spanglish." Beaner ebonics, spicbabble, nothing more.

Old November 24th, 2012 #23
Dakota Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
nigger pidgin.
Stop insulting pigeons.

Old November 24th, 2012 #24
M.N. Dalvez

It's not really a pidgin - more of a creole (look it up).

Old December 6th, 2012 #25
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Ebonics is indeed niggerbabble.

But attributing the source of niggerbabble to either:
  • Reminisce of the legacies' of slavery, segregation, oppression, etc inflicted on the nigger by the White
    OR
  • The niggers superior rhythmic communication skills that are in harmony with the vibes of Mother (fuka) Afrikkka.

is ridicules. Just like everything else known to Humans, the phenomena of niggerbabble is NOT from the cultural and/or spiritual realms. It source is material, existing in the physical world.

Niggerbabble is the result of:
  • A highly specialized low power processing unit, the nigger brain, that evolved for little more than fucking or being fucked.
  • Attempting to speak speak an advanced Human language.
  • Which is hampered by the big fat heavy lips that the nigger cannot manipulate deftly enough.

The nigger's speak apparatus evolved in parallel wit the nigger brain. The lower power brain developed a small simple vocabulary that the nigger could manage to grunt out with its big heavy lips in the eternal 24/7 pursuit of pussy, and if not available, on-the-down-low butthole.

Just imagine White man who's brain is being slowed by the affects of alcohol trying to speak with weights glued on his lips.

As an analogy. Imagine what the result would be if a Intel 8086 CPU from a early PC was used to execute advanced speech software.

If niggerbabble is not material in origin, in other words genetic, why does it exist every where niggers live in the English speaking world?

Old January 31st, 2014 #26
Bubba Kalashnikov

Ebonics is a mutant sub-dialect and should be banned in schools. This linguistic toxic waste is poisoning our culture. Already some courts have allowed this filth as valid testimony.

Thread