Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2005 #1
Rounder

Default Tabloid Issue 3-A Reports & Updates !!!

Would a moderator please make this a STICKY. I've closed the books on issue 3, and herewith opened the books on issue 3-A (our 5th TAA edition, btw). All distribution reports for both issues 3 and 3A should be posted here. And I'll post my future TAA updates here, as well.

Old November 21st, 2005 #2
Rounder

Default TAA Distributions Update !!!

Bulk shipments of TAAs went out in today's mail to our distributors, as follows:

Augustus Sutter - 600 TAAs
Mechanic - 400 TAAs
Anchorage Activist - 100 (Previously returned for insufficient address)

These shipments have all but exhausted my stacks of TAAs. Not to fear though. I'm leaving at 4 PM today to pick up yet another huge batch. Ron Doggett is also picking up a huge batch of 10,000 TAAs from printers today, as well, for distribution in Ole Virginny. Futhermore, Nebraska friends are coming to my house on Wednesday to pick up (and pay for) 6,000 TAAs, which they'll distribute in the Omaha area.

Old November 21st, 2005 #3
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Bulk shipments of TAAs went out in today's mail to our distributors, as follows:

Augustus Sutter - 600 TAAs
Mechanic - 400 TAAs
Anchorage Activist - 100 (Previously returned for insufficient address)

These shipments have all but exhausted my stacks of TAAs. Not to fear though. I'm leaving at 4 PM today to pick up yet another huge batch. Ron Doggett is also picking up a huge batch of 10,000 TAAs from printers today, as well, for distribution in Ole Virginny. Futhermore, Nebraska friends are coming to my house on Wednesday to pick up (and pay for) 6,000 TAAs, which they'll distribute in the Omaha area.
VNN'er SA Mann and I just returned from the 1,200 mile round trip. 10,000 TAA#3-A picked-up and will soon be ready to go. SA Mann is taking 2,000 of them to southern VA and Ironguard1940 and I will be putting out the 9,500 we have. It rained the whole way back from the printers but thanks to our tarps and the plastic wrap from the printers all are dry. SA Mann did a great job of driving in the pouring rain and many thanks to him for the use of his truck. I just provided the cash and the company, we had a great time with our racial mission. and will have even a better time getting them out. :cheers:

Old November 22nd, 2005 #4
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
VNN'er SA Mann and I just returned from the 1,200 mile round trip. 10,000 TAA#3-A picked-up and will soon be ready to go. SA Mann is taking 2,000 of them to southern VA and Ironguard1940 and I will be putting out the 9,500 we have. It rained the whole way back from the printers but thanks to our tarps and the plastic wrap from the printers all are dry. SA Mann did a great job of driving in the pouring rain and many thanks to him for the use of his truck. I just provided the cash and the company, we had a great time with our racial mission. and will have even a better time getting them out. :cheers:
Ron, glad to see you and SA Mann had a safe 1,200 mile trip, in spite of bad weather. Printers said you were right on time yesterday and that you'd picked up 10,000 TAAs. Fred Perry and I just returned with 16,000 a few minutes ago. Good trip. No rain.

Two more VNN missions successfully accomplished, bringing the total number of TAA 3's printed to a whooping 70,000 copies.

NOTE: Latest printing made huge improvements in clarity of photos, thanks to Alex's communications with printers. Latest copies also added my phone number in large letters on back page, which should result in more phone contacts. And our website. vnnforum.com appears on several pages along with suggestions to loggon. Big overall improvement in issue TAA 3-A.

Old November 22nd, 2005 #5
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Finance Update !!!

I checked my PO box enroute home thru Springfield. Monies received, as follows:

Anonymous from Eugene, Oregon - $20.00 donation to TAA project
D.S. (VA) - $15.00 for 100 TAAs
Rattlehead - $16.00 for 100 TAAs
5 single orders for TAA per AFP ad - $10.00

NOTE: Also received $100.00 donation from A.E., who is a proven hard-core, frequent, and generous financial contributor to TAA.

Now then, who's next to pledge support ??

50 TAAs. . . $8.00 total (we pay shipping)
100 TAAs. . $16.00 total
200 TAAs. . .$32.00 total

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
417-463-7703

Old November 23rd, 2005 #6
Rounder

Default TAA 3-A Finance & Distribution Update !!!

An old friend P.T. and his young Viking friend Ron from Nebraska visited me in my home for 4 hours this afternoon; gave me $520.00 cash, and left with 6,400 copies of TAA 3-A in 32 bundles, which they'll distribute in the Omaha area.

Neither are VNNF members, but do visit us frequently. And both are super jew-wise, and highly racially aware. Also of exceptional Germanic stock, I'll add. The 4-hours of intense conversation was non-stop, and highly entertaining to this old redneck.

Who's next to pledge support for OUR Aryan Alternative newspaper? I have exactly 9,600 copies of TAA 3A left, making a total of 70,000 copies of TAA 3 and 3A printed.

50 copies. . . . $8.00
100 copies. . . .$16.00
200 copies. . . .$32.00

Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

Old November 21st, 2005 #7
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Would a moderator please make this a STICKY. I've closed the books on issue 3, and herewith opened the books on issue 3-A (our 5th TAA edition, btw). All distribution reports for both issues 3 and 3A should be posted here. And I'll post my future TAA updates here, as well.
I made this thread a sticky, and closed the other one, so that people won't get confused about which thread they should post in.

Closed Thread

Thread