VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 10th, 2019 #1
Ed Ramos

Cool First Race White Race Matters the Most

hi everyone and i hope nobody gets mad at me,

1. i have white race knowledge that you will or will not like. dont jump to conclusion about me.

2. what if the SECOND and/or LAST race of a FIRST race non-white race becomes a white race fashion tv model, would you marry the FIRST race non-white race who is now a white race fashion tv model?

*the non-white race still won't become a white race because FIRST race matters the most, SECOND also matters however FIRST matters the most.

3. what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a mongoloid/black/non-white race therefore the white race is less of a white race.

*what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a white race therefore the white race is more of a white race.

*what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a mongoloid/black/non-white race, would you marry the white race?

*what if the FIRST race opposite gender of a white male race is a non-white female race, would you marry the white male race who is now a non-white female race?

*what if the FIRST race opposite gender of a white female race is a non-white male race, would you marry the white female race who is now a non-white male race?

3. there are many more FIRSTS such as first race seen, first race touched, first race heard, first race tasted, first race inventor, first race discoverer, first race maker/parent, first race lineage, first race opposite gender, first race attractiveness, ....

4. i believe im the first person to discover all these white race knowledge because of my automatic imagination and i have to take medication to control my automatic imagination.

5. lastly im not a white race.

Old May 10th, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Ramos View Post
hi everyone and i hope nobody gets mad at me,

1. i have white race knowledge that you will or will not like. dont jump to conclusion about me.

2. what if the SECOND and/or LAST race of a FIRST race non-white race becomes a white race fashion tv model, would you marry the FIRST race non-white race who is now a white race fashion tv model?

*the non-white race still won't become a white race because FIRST race matters the most, SECOND also matters however FIRST matters the most.

3. what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a mongoloid/black/non-white race therefore the white race is less of a white race.

*what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a white race therefore the white race is more of a white race.

*what if the FIRST race seen by a white race after he/she became FIRST self aware was a mongoloid/black/non-white race, would you marry the white race?

*what if the FIRST race opposite gender of a white male race is a non-white female race, would you marry the white male race who is now a non-white female race?

*what if the FIRST race opposite gender of a white female race is a non-white male race, would you marry the white female race who is now a non-white male race?

3. there are many more FIRSTS such as first race seen, first race touched, first race heard, first race tasted, first race inventor, first race discoverer, first race maker/parent, first race lineage, first race opposite gender, first race attractiveness, ....

4. i believe im the first person to discover all these white race knowledge because of my automatic imagination and i have to take medication to control my automatic imagination.

5. lastly im not a white race.

. . boy , was that a post . .

. . did somebody already tell you you are repetitive . .?

Got one question in return . .

What if the FIRST of a different race ( you ) behaved like a troll by asking stupid questions , would you hold to the FIRST race ( our race ) . .?

Hell , yes

Concerning my guess about your username I assume you are 'Hispanic' ( 'Hispanic' though in the sense of probably a spic) . .

Your post truly drives one insane ( which could lead to the conclusion that the writer of this post himself has mental issues ) . .

I'll post this fitting video . .

Old May 10th, 2019 #3
Ed Ramos

Default XD, Just for Information

. . boy , was that a post . .

. . did somebody already tell you you are repetitive . .?

Got one question in return . .

What if the FIRST of a different race ( you ) behaved like a troll by asking stupid questions , would you hold to the FIRST race ( our race ) . .?

Hell , yes

Concerning my guess about your username I assume you are 'Hispanic' ( 'Hispanic' though in the sense of probably a spic) . .

Your post truly drives one insane ( which could lead to the conclusion that the writer of this post himself has mental issues ) . .

I'll post this fitting video . .

XD, Just for Information.

Old May 10th, 2019 #4
Longbaugh

Quote:

lastly im not a white race.
Well, there's your FIRST problem, right there.

Quote:

i have to take medication to control my automatic imagination.
Well, there's your SECOND problem, right there.

Old May 10th, 2019 #5
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post

. . he also has a THIRD problem . . He is repetitive . .

Old May 10th, 2019 #6
Ed Ramos

Default I Repeat Them For Clarity, XD

[QUOTE=ColdFire;2274690]. . he also has a THIRD problem . . He is repetitive . .

I Repeat Them For Clarity, XD.

Old May 10th, 2019 #7
ColdFire
Banned

. . at the time I'm typing this I see our almost-illiterate friend "of doubtful ancestry" is online . .

. . kind of curious what "brilliant" and hardly to understand post he'll contrive this time . . After all he has 'white race knowledge' . . .

Doubt he can top the idiocy of his first post though . .

. . maybe he already has replied at the time I'm writing this but is still under moderation . . .

We'll wait

Old May 11th, 2019 #8
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking bienvenido

Haha another mentally ill spic to entertain us on VNN forum, welcome Ese.

Old May 11th, 2019 #9
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
bienvenido
I'd rather say 'Vaya con dios' ( 'Go with god' ) . . Go with god . . but go ! !

Old May 10th, 2019 #10
Ed Ramos

Default White Guys, if you are, They are Just for Information, XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post

White Guys, if you are, They are Just for Information, XD.

Thread