Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 16th, 2013 #21
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

College professor, 46, is brutally stabbed to death by a stranger while trying to protect his girlfriend from being attacked

Quote:
The attacker pulled out a small knife and started stabbing Kristen Ito, 30, repeatedly in the torso
When the Seattle Police Department's SWAT team arrived, the suspect dropped his bloody knife and was taken into custody
Wolff was the chairman of the English Department at Shoreline Community College and had taught at the school for 17 years

And here is the 30 year old girlfriend, Kristen Ito.

Last edited by Tintin; September 16th, 2013 at 03:43 PM.

Old September 16th, 2013 #22
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Caption:

See, there is no such thing as race, this is a scientific proven fact. There are only social constructs. The White social construct has created White Privilege to make sure Whites are the dominate social construct. Any disparity between White and niggers is a function of the legacy of slavery, racism and segregation.

Last edited by Tintin; September 17th, 2013 at 04:18 AM.

Old September 16th, 2013 #23
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

White, professor, english department, community college, resident of Settle, in Pioneer Square, with a younger chink girlfriend ... being stabbed to death by a nigger ...

Is on par with a preacher on the Sunday morning pulpit preaching about immorality being impaled in the eye by a plank of wood and stoned to death, by a plank and stones falling mysteriously from the sky ...

The student of the professor and the parishioners of the preacher would be wise to take note ...

Evolution and "god" do not fuck around.

Old September 16th, 2013 #24
Randal Goode

I wonder if he felt atonement for his sin of being white while he was being stabbed and cut to death. Religious fanatics experience some weird shit, you know. Even in the act of dying.

Old September 16th, 2013 #25
Brenna Wolf
Banned

No doubt this fool would have been the first to mock toothless redneck snake handlers from the hills of Kain-tuck.

L. M. A. O.

Can ya hear me now?

Old September 16th, 2013 #26
Yon Archdale

Tintin your likely assumptions and scenario involving the late professor anti-white liberal are hilarious.

Old September 17th, 2013 #27
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Finally found the thread with this self-hating White low grade intellectual high grade asshole, Randy Blazak. He is hiding in nearly all White Oregon with his nearly all White colleagues. His job is seemingly on to incite racial hatred of White.

If only a high grade nigger snuff out his low grade life like the professor at the thread below.

Low-Grade Racial Terrorism has Broken Out in Oregon

Old September 17th, 2013 #28
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

If you die protecting you pet Chink,I have no sympathy for you.

Old September 17th, 2013 #29
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
That observation is quite insightful.

As has been said before, when Whites become a minority, niggers will be raping, beat-down-ing, and killing Whites indiscriminately. No matter what the SPLC, ADL, etc, may lead you to believe in the jewtrix, there will be no code words that White "liberals" will be to use to call off a nigger attack. Niggers are not going to be attacking the only neo-"NAZI", tea-baggers, skinhead, KKKers, racist, "conservatives", etc, they will be attacking anything with White skin. Being While White (BWW) will be enough to trigger a nigger attack.

In other words, even having a pet chinktress is not going to save you from a nigger attack. Even protecting a non-White is not going to stop a nigger attack. If your a "liberal" and don't believe, take a walk on the wide side, exit the jewtrix and take a walk down MLK street in Detroit, Oakland, Washing D.C. where the law of the jungle is the law.

Old September 17th, 2013 #30
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
Just the amount of diversity involved in the story is something that would typically bring the self-hating White Seattle-ites to orgasmic levels or self-righteous ecstasy. If only it had been a White male with "racist links" that killed a nigger protecting a chinktress. Pioneers Square would need nightly sweeps by street cleaners to cleanup after the day long collective circle jerks.

Old September 17th, 2013 #31
Ironguard1940

Default Hey, professor, are you enlightened now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
Seattle and college professors in the 'kwa?

No real loss there, given the anti-white liberal shithole that is seattle
and the fact that american colleges are breeding grounds for white-hating critical race theory,
what we see here is ironic justice where some anti white turds got removed by the very same niggers they try to elevate above Whites;
good riddance.
In other words he was murdered by the very subhuman pets he most likely loved so much. In a race war these 'enlightened' Whites will be the first ones eliminated because of their proximity to the rainbow jungle and I say good riddance to them. They are a greater threat to our race than all the nonwhites combined.

Old September 18th, 2013 #32
Hugh
Holorep survivor

A white, liberal racemixer with yellow fever, in college his whole life, surrounded by junkies, and his Jap, late at night, in a dark, isolated place with an armed black man. Uh huh. Move along please, there's nothing to see here.
Sounds more like a drug deal gone bad.
S/he probably complained about the price/quality and the dealer went all bath salty on her.

Old September 18th, 2013 #33
Peter Campbell
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
In other words he was murdered by the very subhuman pets he most likely loved so much. In a race war these 'enlightened' Whites will be the first ones eliminated because of their proximity to the rainbow jungle and I say good riddance to them. They are a greater threat to our race than all the nonwhites combined.
I concur. The first to go. These whites are not a part of the chain.

Old September 30th, 2014 #34
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Slain hero’s family forgives suspect in deadly stabbing in Seattle

Wonderful, another fairytale ending in the Kwa.

White jew declares White man killed by nigger buck while defending a chink sow declared "hero".

If the same White man told the same nigger to stop harassing White women, he be declared a evil racist.

See the kosher line between race-less "hero" and White "racist"?
And between race-less "killer" and nigger "victim"?

Tags
black on white crime, ha-ha, kristin ito, miscegenation, nigger on "liberal", nigger on white, niggers, seattle, troy wolff

Thread