Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2016 #1
JamesHarrison

Talking Niggers Whine About Indian Racism

Indians are not, as a general rule, cool people.

In fact, they’re pretty much all autistic. I’m sure you know what I’m talking about.

But as a result, Indians generally don’t even try to pretend like they tolerate black people.

http://www.dailystormer.com/major-ke...indian-racism/

Old June 13th, 2016 #2
Susan

At first I thought the article meant American Indians or wagon burners as we affectionately refer to them. Years ago I went through a phase where I went to pow wows with a friend and had the opportunity to talk to a few and listen and watch them up close.

Most wagon burners have all the intellectual firepower of a nano second under a penlight. Your average piece of fruit has a higher IQ. I guess most have little to no formal education. They also really hate Whites and pretty much everyone else too.

It certainly seems for most of us our natural inclination is to favor our own kind--like the kikes do--prefer to live around our own kind with whom we share traits, interests, culture, history, and goals, and be naturally suspicious of those who are different.

The Jews have certainly done an admirable job of making Whites out to be the worst thing ever to come into existence when every bit of evidence is to the contrary. Read the comments after that article... very encouraging and enlightening.

Tags
dotheads, niggers

Thread