VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 12th, 2004 #1
bizmark

Default The Fuckin' Yankees.

Title says it all.

The only time I ever purposefully sit down and watch sports is when I want to see the Yankees get beat in the postseason. The Marlins, Angels and Diamondbacks have provided my fix in the past 3 years. Hopefully Boston will get its turn this year.

Old October 13th, 2004 #2
VNN's_CAL

Smile

I will be swinging my Pom Poms for the Houston Astros or the St. Louis Cardinals. Both of them are White Teams!

Old October 13th, 2004 #3
bizmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNN's_CAL
I will be swinging my Pom Poms for the Houston Astros or the St. Louis Cardinals. Both of them are White Teams!
Well, really I want to see the Astros win it all, but that doesn't matter nearly as much as my desire to see the Yankees get destroyed by the BoSox.

You're right though, the 'Stros and the Cards are both Whiter than either of the AL teams. Of course, the whole league is filled with non-Whites, and plenty of mixed-race abominations like Derek Jeter. But there are still plenty of good White role-models, especially among the pitchers. Roger Clemens still kicks ass at 44 years old.

Old October 19th, 2004 #4
bizmark

Alright, this Boston team is showing some guts. They've already accomplished the highly improbable. Now let's hope that they can go all the way and achieve the impossible: turning around a 0-3 deficit in a 7-game series.

Old October 19th, 2004 #5
ARYANOUTLAW S.S.

I like Houston Look at the players they look like good folk --- S.S.

Old October 20th, 2004 #6
bizmark

Curt Schilling is an Aryan workhorse. He pitched 7 great innings tonight, on an ankle with a torn tendon that's caused him pain the past week or so. His sock was bloody (from what, I don't exactly know, since a tendon's obviously an internal injury) but he kept pitching on, in an incredible performance that will live in history as the first time a team has ever come back from a 0-3 deficit to force a seventh game.

Anima Eternae's racial kinsman, Johnny Damon (1/2 White, 1/2 Thai), continued his dismal postseason performance as the goat of the Boston Red Sox. He actually got a hit in this game, but he's still something like 3 for 25.

The mostly mulatto Yankees team (entire infield and outfield are non-White, except for 1st baseman Olerud; but I won't denigrate left-fielder Jap Hideki Matsui by grouping him in with the mulattos and spics -- compare with Boston, which actually has a majority of solidly White players in Schilling, Varitek, Lowe, Embree, Foulke, Leskanic, Timlin, Wakefield, (actually, pretty much their entire pitching staff except for the excratory Pedro Martinez and some mulatto whose name I've forgotten) Millar, Mueller, Nixon, and possibly more with the possible Jew Meinkewicz and a couple that are most likely White but I'm not willing to say 100%) showed their propensity to choke in the face of a strong White man. Alex Rodriguez showed his mudrace's propensity to illegally weasel its way into places where they're not wanted or allowed, and then crying like a baby when called on it. He intentionally swatted the ball out of Boston pitcher Arroyo's hand when Arroyo (who looks White to me, although with possible spic heritage and sporting negro-style cornrows under his baseball cap) tagged Rodriguez out on his way to first base. A-Rod threw such a stinking fit that he would've embarrassed a 3-year-old, when he was finally called out by the umpires on account of his illegal interference (he had initially been called safe, allowing half-nigger Derek Jeter to score and bring the game to a one-run game). That was when the Jew Yawk Yankee fans showed their true colors, throwing all kinds of crap onto the field, prompting the umpires and MLB's head of security to bring 20-30 (!) riot-equipped (!!) police officers onto the playing field (!!!) to maintain order.

These have been a magical 3 nights of baseball for this majority-White Boston team, coming back to possibly defeat the hated mudrace Yankees. It's too bad that the abomination Pedro Martinez is such a key player for the Sox, or else I'd just go ahead and call them a White Team.

Last edited by bizmark; October 21st, 2004 at 12:58 AM.

Old October 20th, 2004 #7
bizmark

Well, the Sox pulled it off. The first time in history that a team has come from 3 behind to win a 7-game series. Half-Thai Johnny Damon is no longer the goat of Boston; he got his comeuppance with two home runs in this game, one of them a Grand Slam which gave the Sox a lead they wouldn't relinquish. White pitcher Derek Lowe had an outstanding game through six innings. Evidently, mulstizo (mestizo + mulatto) Pedro Martinez wanted to pitch an inning in this game, to try to show the Yankees that they weren't his Daddy, although that came out pretty badly, as he allowed 2 doubles from the first two batters he faced, eventually bringing in 2 runs for the Yankees. However, he escaped the inning without much further damage. It was quite an unusual decision by Boston, as 1) Martinez is normally a starting pitcher; 2) Martinez is their 2nd best starting pitcher, and would be a good choice to pitch the first game of the World Series; 3) Lowe had a very good game, and hadn't thrown many pitches. Anyway, Pedro came in (bringing back bad memories from last year, when Pedro blew his lead in the 7th game against the Yankeees, after staying in the game too long). Boston reliever Mike Timlin pitched 1 2/3rds inning, and Alan Embree came in for the last out, which came when negro pinch hitter Ruben Sierra grounded out, setting off a wild celebration on the Boston team, and the surprising number of Boston fans in the crowd. This turnaround was quite an amazing feat by the Red Sox.

Now the Yankees are facing probably firings as feisty George Steinbrenner (I can't imagine he's not a Jew, but for some reason he doesn't look so Jewish to my eyes) is sure to be pissed as all hell with the Yankees pulling off the biggest choke in history. This might be the last season for manager Joe Torre, who has led the Yankees to success for most of his 10+ years there. It is certain that the Yankees will pick up some better pitching in the offseason.

The (all-White) Boston bullpen really won the series for the Sox, there's no question about it. They were able to shut down the potent Yankees lineup, starting with the 12-inning Game 4 and then again in the 14-inning Game 5. Aryan Barbarian Curt Schilling had a dominating performance in Game 6. Game 7 was won by Derek Lowe, who should NOT have been taken out for the mulstizo Pedro Martinez to try(and fail) to satisfy his pride.

Last edited by bizmark; October 21st, 2004 at 11:14 AM.

Old October 21st, 2004 #8
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

I didn't know Johnny Damon was eurasian.

I saw him on TV and I thought he was a caveman with that beard! JOHNNY DAMON SMASH!

Old October 21st, 2004 #9
bizmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
I didn't know Johnny Damon was eurasian.

I saw him on TV and I thought he was a caveman with that beard! JOHNNY DAMON SMASH!
Yup, he's reasonably close to looking like a caveman-like White guy, possibly with some American Indian blood thrown in, but he's fully half-Thai:

http://www.asian-athlete.com/Athlete...orm.aspx?ID=13

Old October 21st, 2004 #10
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizmark
Yup, he's reasonably close to looking like a caveman-like White guy, possibly with some American Indian blood thrown in, but he's fully half-Thai:

http://www.asian-athlete.com/Athlete...orm.aspx?ID=13
I've always hated how minorities abuse this "one drop" theorem. Maybe for blacks, but that's it.

When I say "white", "asian" or "black", I mean someone who is relatively full blooded.

Keanu Reeves, Johnny Damon, and Kristen Kreuk aren't "asian" (or white), and the fucking asians should stop claiming such. That's what negroes do. Everytime some negro tells me "Halle Berry is black", I'll retort, "40%".

Blasians are also abominations. I hate it when they try to "bond with me". Fuck that.

Old October 21st, 2004 #11
SheerTerror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
Blasians are also abominations. I hate it when they try to "bond with me". Fuck that.
Blasians....LOL. Never seen one myself. Do they look like that Snoop Dogg guy?

Old October 21st, 2004 #12
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheerTerror
Blasians....LOL. Never seen one myself. Do they look like that Snoop Dogg guy?
They generally look more black than even mulattos...

Tiger Words is one.

Old October 21st, 2004 #13
Screaming Peacock

During the FOX broadcast of Game 6 ALCS, did any of you notice brief face time given to a man with a Hitler mustache? The man swears he saw just that. I think it is wishful thinking, probably so I'll stop complaining about how dark and downright ugly baseball has gotten. Where have all the clean cut, good looking fellows gone to?

Old October 21st, 2004 #14
bizmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Peacock
During the FOX broadcast of Game 6 ALCS, did any of you notice brief face time given to a man with a Hitler mustache? The man swears he saw just that. I think it is wishful thinking, probably so I'll stop complaining about how dark and downright ugly baseball has gotten. Where have all the clean cut, good looking fellows gone to?
Well, if you want to talk about funny hair, facial and otherwise, the Boston Red Sox are your team. I can't think of anybody with a Hitler moustache, though.

It's hard to find too many really "clean-cut" guys in baseball nowadays, if by "clean-cut" you mean "without facial hair."

Old October 21st, 2004 #15
Screaming Peacock

The guy with the Hitler mustache was a fan in the stands, according to the man of the house. So, which one of you fine gentlemen attended the game?

The man also told me that the BoSox see themselves as the anti-Yankees, who they refer to as clean cut. Trouble is, they looked like a bunch of damn bums picked up off the street! By clean cut, I was referring to white men (preferably not decked out in huge gold ropes like their negro counterparts.)

Anyways, I used to be a Mets fan, so a big HA-HA to Yankee fans out there. One good thing about being a Mets fan is that you don't have this loooong drawn out post-season. I only watch one or two games a year these days, since I can not stand looking at negros and stupid commercials for hours on end. Bring in a few more of those Asians, if they must. They don't repulse me and they really hustle, unlike your entitlement, lazy ass negros.

Old October 21st, 2004 #16
Bragi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Screaming Peacock
Keep an eye on the Astros-Cards game 7. Both those team feature all white players, clean cut corn fed Americans playing America's game. The black athlete's hold on baseball is weakening. The steroid injecting Bond's is touted around like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. ESPN even has a link/section called Bond's Homerun Watch or some such shit.

Seriously, if you care about the white athlete's future, the game tonight between the Astros and Cards should satisfy your need for great white athletes. The Yankees, the highest paid and most "colorful" team in the game, went down in flames. I guess they must have been going bananas in Beantown. Down 3-0 against the 39 times World Series winners the invincible Yankees, and they come back to win it all and to dominate in the 7th game. Stuff of legend, I guess.

Old October 21st, 2004 #17
Steve B
Banned

Great commentary, Bizmark! Thanks!

Thread