Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 8th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default The Christian Mentality

[It really is like animal abuse, teaching the sad dopes the pathetic lies that constitute the jebus cult. This is a particularly funny example of how dumb the average christ-crank is. It's from a broader article on pranks; this is one of the top ten as selected by the editors.]

2. Back when I was in high school (five years ago now), I was staying at my then-deceased grandmother’s house for the summer with a friend. We had the same circle of friends through church and school connections and would have them all over just about every night that summer. Being very religious and church-going individuals back then somewhat limited the number/comedic level of pranks pulled but one stands out above all the others.

After a long day of work, I returned to the house to find the usual number of friends cars parked in the driveway. I went inside expecting to be welcomed by all my friends only to find all the lights in the house turned off. I walked into the kitchen to find my friend, Nash (one of our few friends who did not regularly attend church) sitting at the table. When I asked him where everyone was, he said “I don’t know, they were all here one second, and then they were just gone."

Suspecting some sort of ill-conceived prank, I continued to ask him where everyone was, only to receive the same answer. Taking it upon myself to find everyone, I proceeded into the living room and discovered several pairs of clothes strewn about the floor. I recognized my roommate's clothes, as well as girls clothes, other friends clothes, etc … I continued to look around and noticed an open bible on the couch. Upon closer inspection, I saw that it was opened up to a passage in Revelation (the last book of the Bible), that discussed the Rapture.

For those who do not know, the Rapture is the event Christians believe will occur upon the return of God and Jesus to earth, when all the “believers” will be taken up to heaven, and all “non-believers” will be left on earth as it’s being destroyed. The Bible also states that those who are “raptured” will be taken up into heaven as they were brought into the world, naked. Therefore, their clothes would be left behind and anyone left on earth after the event would be doomed to an eternity of pain and misery.

Normally, I would not have bought a prank similar to this, but again, being the deeply religious person I am, the Bible being open to that specific excerpt and my non-Christian friend being “left behind” was all I needed to achieve massive freak-out mode. My first step was to skim through the Bible to find some kind of loop-hole that would allow me into heaven. After 15 minutes of fruitless skimming, I ran outside and began looking around for hopefully some sign of anyone still being raptured. Luckily for my friends, none of our neighbors were home, so I couldn’t confirm anything with them. After running around the yard and up the street, I walked dejectedly back to the house, resigned to the fact that I was going to hell, and there was nothing I could do about it.

I sat down on the couch, curled up in a ball and began to cry. (I'm not sure why I didn’t think of calling my parents. The traumatized state I was in hindered rational thinking, I suppose.) After another solid half-hour of balling my eyes out, I began the denial stage and cursed God and everything about the Bible. While this was going on, I noticed a faint blue glow light up and disappear in the bathroom across from me. Getting up to inspect, I discovered all of my friends hiding in the bathroom, phones out, recording the entire nights events. Needless to say I was embarrassed, but that wasn’t even the worst part, my friends not only sent the audio to everyone at school, but everyone in my church as well, including the pastor. When I saw him at church after the event, he said “Perhaps if you were a more fervent believer these things wouldn’t happen."

— Ben in Missouri

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...our-best-prank

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 8th, 2012 at 10:26 PM.

Old May 8th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

The jeboo cult encourages its dopes to see Signs in everything. Yet not so curiously, these are the same morons who can't see the simplest evidence patterns, and deny them when they're pointed out.

Old May 8th, 2012 #3
Rick Ronsavelle

Default bawling

After another solid half-hour of balling

Old May 8th, 2012 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Literacy doesn't help you get to heaven, Mr. Heathen.

Funny thing was, relooking this up, I had assumed all along this was a female. No, it's actually a male. It takes your breath away.

Creatures just like this Ben are perhaps 40% of the population. And he's from Missouri. Sweet Jesus.

Old May 8th, 2012 #5
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Literacy doesn't help you get to heaven, Mr. Heathen.

Funny thing was, relooking this up, I had assumed all along this was a female. No, it's actually a male. It takes your breath away.

Creatures just like this Ben are perhaps 40% of the population. And he's from Missouri. Sweet Jesus.
That's what the buy-bull does to men, it deballs them.

Old May 8th, 2012 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
That's what the buy-bull does to men, it deballs them.
Well, I don't think the bible creates such gullibility as Ben exhibits, but it certainly feeds on it and strengthens it. That's one of my objections to the cult, one of the stronger ones. If Whites are genetically gullible, then we need to strengthen such rationality and right-measuring as men are capable of, rather than compounding them in and reinforcing their natural defects.

Christianity instead takes men's weaknesses and exploits them and strengthens them in order to roll its own, just as temporal government creates its own niggers, black and white, who needs its "services."

Christianity is trying, basically, to turn men back into animals. Not just any animals, either, but sheep - notoriously the stupidest of quadrupeds. Christ-insanity is anti-civilizational. It's also anti-social.

Logic, facts, evidence -- all these depend not on whether you like me or hate me, they're out there on the table for all men to judge. My using them to persuade you is pro-social. It indicates the respect I have for you. I don't come with the "Big Al Linder feels this way, and that ought to be good enough for you." I might tell you how I feel, but if I'm trying to demonstrate something, my chest burnings are not enough. Compare my standard, which I will call the White standard, with the jebus standard. Oh, they have "revelations." And 'signs.' And portents freighted with Deep Meaning. And great-horned-owl eyebrows megoobilating Most Impressively. And if you don't accept and believe, why, sonny, you just might be headed Gehennaward! Yoiks! Christ-insanity is basically a puppet show for adult retards. For people who haven't got brains enough to figure out what's funny or laugh at it.

Revelation is not the equal of reason. What some pathetic jebus cunt concocts in his head, or picks up like a social disease from his preacher, is not the equivalent of collected evidence logically linked into undeniable patterns. Revelation? Mere opinion - and dumb and wrong opinion.

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 9th, 2012 at 02:19 AM.

Old May 8th, 2012 #7
Craig Cobb
Banned

About the time you started the thread, the neo-con website World Net Daily sent me a story by executive news editor Joe Kovacs. Seems a winged apparition kangaroo-hopped into a 'town sq' that looks more like an outdoor strip mall. This is the steady diet of non-reality the fat slobs of the Tea Party gorge themselves on. If rightists ever take even sectional power in this country it will sure be fun for reality-based rightists to tell these whizzos where and how fast to get off.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/mystery-p...ing-on-camera/

Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Camera--Seven month old You Tube vid promoed by the 'executive news editor' of World Net Daily, Joe Kovacs, to help push his new crissed insaner book to the gullible.

Old May 8th, 2012 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Camera--Seven month old You Tube vid promoed by the 'executive news editor' of World Net Daily, Joe Kovacs, to help push his new crissed insaner book to the gullible.
Unknown Winged Creature Caught on Camera - YouTube
Yeah, there has a been a disgusting recrudescence of paranormal bullshit on cable tv in the last few years. I really believe the jews push this bilge as a way of sort of adding bogus options to the menu of how-do-we-explain-the-world interpretations, with the goal, of course, of making it even that much harder to discern their tapiric activities. Whatever you want or don't want, a jew will be there to serve it:

vampires
werewolves
space aliens
gay cowboys
ghosts
bigfeets (is there anything dumber-looking than those 'sasquatch hunters' on tv? normally i feel like laughing at idiots, by i really feel like going ivan the terrible on these fucking retarded gooberical botches)
[back in the day when tyrants dispatched people with style, they would have built a giant griddle for these goober griddleworthies]

loch ness monstrim
adorable people of precipitation
dead relative communicators (mencken would have loved this shit, the long island bottle blonde housewife fakery)
state lotteries (they always do better in religious countries where reality/math have none too strong a grip)

and on and on...

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 8th, 2012 at 11:08 PM.

Old May 8th, 2012 #9
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
It's the same christ-tard doofuss mentality that got those five poor dumb kids from Kansas City shot and killed save one by the Carr brother coons.

Old May 8th, 2012 #10
Mr. Bowmont

Christian Mentality

Cancer patient lives:

Praise the Lord, its a miracle!

Cancer patient dies:

The Lord must have decided it was his time to go.

As a child i even asked an adult about that. He told me 'God works in ways we don't understand, some times he saves us and some times he takes us'. So i asked why he chooses to allow bad people to live and continue to do bad things to people. His only reply was 'To test those who are rightous'.

Christians have an answer for everything, but not a single bit of it makes any fucking sense.

Old May 8th, 2012 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
It's the same christ-tard doofuss mentality that got those five poor dumb kids from Kansas City shot and killed save one by the Carr brother coons.
Yeah, that played a role. Christ-insanity definitely hurts the ability to perceive reality and take indicated actions. As interpreted in America, it's basically become a spiritual version of middle-class female's idea of niceness.

Old May 8th, 2012 #12
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Christian Mentality

Cancer patient lives:

Cancer patient dies:

As a child i even asked an adult about that. He told me 'God works in ways we don't understand, some times he saves us and some times he takes us'. So i asked why he chooses to allow bad people to live and continue to do bad things to people. His only reply was 'To test those who are rightous'.

Christians have an answer for everything, but not a single bit of it makes any fucking sense.
Yep.

"Everything happens for a reason." --about 80% of the middle west nods to this deep wisdom

"Some of god's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." --Garth Brooks song

It's all a bunch of non-falsifiable bilge.

Old May 8th, 2012 #13
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Christian Mentality

Cancer patient lives:

Cancer patient dies:

If you're a non-buhliever and things aren't going very well in your life [work, spouse, health, etc.] it's cuz "God is punishing you, to get you to repent." If you are a buhliever and things aren't going very well in your life [work, spouse, health, etc.], it's cuz "God is testing your faith."

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; May 8th, 2012 at 11:25 PM.

Old May 8th, 2012 #14
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yep.

"Everything happens for a reason." --about 80% of the middle west nods to this deep wisdom

"Some of god's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers." --Garth Brooks song

It's all a bunch of non-falsifiable bilge.
My boss is a bible pusher, not a day goes by he doesn't say something about God and his almighty super hero powers. He, of course, does it because he knows i do not 'believe'. So he goes on and on about things he knows absolutely nothing about.

Especially evolution. On many occasions before and undoubtedly in the future too he goes on about 'God created everything and he can take it all away too, this garbage about evolution is just nonsense. They want to tell me we all evolved from monkeys? *laughs* If we're all from monkeys then why are there still monkeys in the world? Answer me that."

I have tried to explain to him what the Theory (which has been widely accepted across the scientific field as being true) states but it's like he forgot or, more likely, refuses to believe.

On and on with the 'It's all right there in the Bible, the only truth you ever need to know.'

Do Christians secretly have tumors we don't know about?

Old May 8th, 2012 #15
Craig Cobb
Banned

I prefer jew Rod Serlings 'Twilight Zone' episodes to the plague of pretend that we daily endure with the two billion cult. You can almost hear the creepy Twilight Zone sudden sound effects and theme music when you talk to or read on these prolific passenger pigeon freakalistas. It must be annoying to them that political reality now and then impinges on their day.

Old May 8th, 2012 #16
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
If you're a non-buhliever and things aren't going very well in your life [work, spouse, health, etc.] it's cuz "God is punishing you, to get you to repent." If you are a buhliever and things aren't going very well in your life [work, spouse, health, etc.], it's cuz "God is testing your faith."
Thats another thing too! I hate that so much! My coworkers do that all the time and it brings my blood to a boil.

Sadly i was raised in a Christian setting, but never truly believed it. Not even at a young age. Was i too smart for it? Or simply not dumb? Not sure. But what i do know is the day i walked up to the pastor of the church and asked him this simple question i broke all ties with the abomination called Christianity.

Me: "Pastor *name* , if a rapists attacks someone does he still go to heaven?"
Pastor: "Only if he repents his sin"
Me: "Why? If someone murders and rapes all their life why should they go to heaven after doing so much pain?"
Pastor: "As long as you ask for Jesus' forgiveness and accept him in your heart he will welcome you into his kingdom."

I walked away and never went near a church again except for when doing charity work. Christianity is as disgusting morally as it is intellectually.

Old May 8th, 2012 #17
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
My boss is a bible pusher, not a day goes by he doesn't say something about God and his almighty super hero powers. He, of course, does it because he knows i do not 'believe'. So he goes on and on about things he knows absolutely nothing about.
As a born-again Chrishun it's his duty to make you buhlieve: "Winning souls for Jesus" as it were.

Quote:
Especially evolution. On many occasions before and undoubtedly in the future too he goes on about 'God created everything and he can take it all away too, this garbage about evolution is just nonsense. They want to tell me we all evolved from monkeys? *laughs* If we're all from monkeys then why are there still monkeys in the world? Answer me that."

I have tried to explain to him what the Theory (which has been widely accepted across the scientific field as being true) states but it's like he forgot or, more likely, refuses to believe.

On and on with the 'It's all right there in the Bible, the only truth you ever need to know.'

Well those damn evol nazis also believed in evolution and used it to justify their racism, against, against, God's chosen.

Last edited by Soldatul Vostru; May 8th, 2012 at 11:43 PM.

Old May 8th, 2012 #18
Mr. Bowmont

In the Sermon on the Mount, Christ declared: “Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth”

As for the rest of us, we're heading for the stars!

Old May 8th, 2012 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

The lower the white man is on the social scale, the more he's concerned about such. Rich successful whites don't care about being descended from monkeys, but those like Baptists who are all too itchy in man-pants are uncomfortably aware that the journey from monkey to Baptist is a, uh, day trip.

Quote:
His position is emotional, not intellectual. The intellectual attempt at reasoning is just cover for the deep hurt and fear the monkey theory inspires in low-rent whites.

Quote:

If the bible has all the answers, then what use are reading and thinking?

Old May 9th, 2012 #20
Heather Blue

You don't actually think all Christians are a bunch of crack pots, do you?

It's not freaky behavior that matters, anyway. So what if Christians bay at the moon? What is dangerous is the Church aiding and abetting the Jews in the genocide of the white race. Religious leaders don't seem to have the sense to know that taking in every two legged piece of trash from some toilet bowl country greatly harms white people and destroys civilization. It seems to have become Church doctrine. Not because it came from Christians. It came from the Jews. Since the Church is supposed to be a trusted institution it’s devastating. With the Jews it’s strictly race.

Thread