Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 29th, 2016 #221
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Tony Blair has suggested that he will refuse to accept the verdict of the Chilcot inquiry if it accuses him of committing Britain to invading Iraq

Tony Blair has suggested that he will refuse to accept the verdict of the Chilcot inquiry if it accuses him of committing Britain to invading Iraq before he told parliament and the public.

In an interview on the BBC’s Andrew Marr Show on Sunday, the former prime minister said he did not think anyone could say he did not make his position clear ahead of the 2003 war that led to the toppling of Saddam Hussein.

Sir John Chilcot is due to publish his long-awaited report into the war on 6 July. It is expected to be highly critical of Blair and many other political and military figures. During the inquiry hearings there was particular focus on evidence suggesting Blair had given a firm commitment to back President George W Bush’s decision to invade while he was publicly saying a final decision had not yet been taken.

Asked if he would accept Chilcot’s conclusions, Blair told Marr: “It is hard to say that when I haven’t seen it.”

He went on: “But I think when you go back and you look at what was said, I don’t think anyone can seriously dispute that I was making it very clear what my position was.”

Blair also said that when the report comes out, he would be taking to the airwaves to defend himself rather than going to ground.

“By the way, the thing that will be important when it does happen is that we have then a full debate,” Blair said. “And I look forward to participating in that. Make no mistake about that. It is really important we do debate these issues.”

Blair may not have seen the full report, but it is understood that he has seen the key passages criticising his conduct, as part of the Maxwellisation process that allows people facing criticism from a report like this to see and respond to its draft conclusions.

The Sunday Times recently quoted an unnamed source with knowledge of the report saying that Blair “won’t be let off the hook” over claims that he told Bush he would support an invasion of Iraq in 2002, a full year before the decision was publicly confirmed.

The Chilcot report is expected to be especially damning about the British and American failure to prepare for the aftermath of the invasion, which triggered years of violent sectarian conflict and virtual civil war.

But there will be particular interest in what it says about Blair’s candour regarding his pre-war intentions because his critics claim he lied to the public about his plans. Whether or not Chilcot will accuse Blair of dishonesty on that scale remains to be seen.

In his Marr interview Blair also denied claims that remarks he made in an interview on Saturday about how it would be “very dangerous” if a leftwing populist took power were aimed at Jeremy Corbyn.

“I wasn’t talking about Jeremy Corbyn, by the way. I was talking about the general populism there is in the world today,” he claimed.

In a BBC interview broadcast on Saturday Blair had said: “It would be a very dangerous experiment for a major western country to get gripped by this type of populist policym

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.theguardian.com/politics/...aq-war-verdict

Old July 2nd, 2016 #222
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post A number of MPs are seeking to impeach former prime minister Tony Blair using an ancient Parliamentary law."We went into a war that was catastrophic, that was illegal, that cost us

A number of MPs are seeking to impeach former prime minister Tony Blair using an ancient Parliamentary law.

The move, which has cross-party support, could be launched in the aftermath of the Chilcot Inquiry report because of the Labour leader’s alleged role in misleading Parliament over the Iraq War.

MPs believe Mr Blair, who was in office between 1997 and 2007, should be prosecuted for breaching his constitutional duties and taking the country into a conflict that resulted in the deaths of 179 British troops.

Not used since 1806, when Tory minister Lord Melville was charged for misappropriating official funds, the law is seen in Westminster as an alternative form of punishment if, as believed, Mr Blair will escape serious criticism in the Chilcot Inquiry report.

Triggering the process simply requires an MP to propose a motion, and support evidence as part of a document called the Article of Impeachment.

If the impeachment attempt is approved by MPs, the defendant is delivered to Black Rod ahead of a trial.

A simple majority is required to convict, at which point a sentence can be passed, which could, in theory, involve Mr Blair being sent to prison.

Last year, current Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said the former prime minister could be made to stand trial for war crimes, saying that he thought the Iraq War was an illegal one and that Mr Blair "has to explain that".

He added: “We went into a war that was catastrophic, that was illegal, that cost us a lot of money, that lost a lot of lives.

“The consequences are still played out with migrant deaths in the Mediterranean, refugees all over the region.”

It is believed the 2.6 million-word report, due to be published in July, will not make “any judgements on the legality [of the Iraq War]or anything like that, that is not the purpose”.

Chilcot will instead focus on the decision making behind the conflict and whether any lessons can be learned. Launched by the US with strong UK backing, the war lead to the deaths of between 150,000 and 600,000 Iraqis over four years.

Earlier this year, Alex Salmond, the former leader of the Scottish National Party, said the report will show that Mr Blair committed to the invasion of Iraq in private with President George Bush before 2003.

He said: “If, as I believe... Chilcot finds that there was a prior commitment from Blair to Bush at Crawford ranch [Bush’s Texas home] in 2002, that would provide the reason for pursuing the matter further.”

read full article at source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...-a7115266.html

Old July 3rd, 2016 #223
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Impeachment for Tony Blair?

By Ian Drury Home Affairs Correspondent For The Daily Mail

Published: 17:04 EST, 1 July 2016 | Updated: 01:46 EST, 2 July 2016

A dramatic attempt to impeach Tony Blair for misleading Parliament over the Iraq war could be launched in the wake of the long-awaited Chilcot report into the conflict.

MPs have begun to build support for an attempted prosecution of the former Labour Prime Minister after the 2.6million-word report is published on Wednesday.

A cross-party group is considering using an ancient Parliamentary mechanism to bring him to trial in Westminster.

They say Mr Blair should be forced to answer claims he duped the Commons over the war, which cost the lives of 179 British troops.

The MPs believe they can argue that the ex-Labour leader should be impeached over allegations he breached his constitutional duties as Premier.

The power has not been used since 1806 when Lord Melville, a Tory minister, was charged with misappropriating official funds by the Commons. He was acquitted.

Mr Blair, who made claims about Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction that were contradicted by his own intelligence assessments, is expected to be heavily criticised in the Chilcot Inquiry report.
One Westminster source said: ‘Impeachment is on our minds but we will need to digest the report. There is definitely a feeling that Blair must be properly held to account for his actions in the run-up to what was a disastrous war.’

One MP can trigger the process by proposing a motion. He or she would need to present evidence to support their case and this would form the basis of a document called the Article of Impeachment, drawn up by a committee of MPs.

If the impeachment attempt is approved by MPs, the defendant is delivered to Black Rod ahead of a trial. A simple majority is required to convict, at which point a sentence can be passed, which could, in theory, involve Mr Blair being sent to prison.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ot-report.html

Old July 4th, 2016 #224
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Zionist War Criminal Tony Blair Claims Britain Will Change Its Mind On Brexit

The evil Zionist war criminal Tony Blair is claiming that Britain will change its mind on Brexit.

Why is this scumbag allowed to comment on matters such as these? He played a major role in the 2003 invasion of Iraq. The UK was not attacked by Iraq so he ordered a preemptive invasion of a sovereign country for the benefit of Jews and Israel.

Blair belongs in a jail cell awaiting execution for his crimes. But no instead he’s doing interviews trying to sway the British people to reconsider leaving the EU.

This bastard belongs in the pits of hell alongside Elie Wiesel.

From Daily Mail:

Tony Blair today claimed Britain should not quit the EU if the ‘will of the people’ changes as a Brexit deal is negotiated.

In remarks certain to infuriate those who backed Brexit and pulled off an improbable win, the ex-Labour PM said Britain should ‘take its time’ over leaving to ‘keep its options open’.

Mr Blair claimed his remarks did not mean Parliament should set out to ‘override’ the result but were an acknowledgement of the closeness of the result on June 23

Speaking to Sky News, Mr Blair said the Prime Minister and Chancellor should be touring European capitals to get a sense of the politics and ‘room for manoeuvre’.

He said: ‘In the immediate aftermath of the vote, there’s a certain hostility but we‘ve got to treat this like a vast campaign for our national interests. The referendum expressed the will of the people.

‘But the will of the people is entitled to change. Right now over this next two months, we’ve got to have the national interests protected by trying to set the scene for any negotiations.

‘I don’t think you can override the settled will of the people. It’s 52 to 48.’

Mr Blair said public opinion could shift dramatically if the Brexit terms were bad and people worried about keeping their jobs.

There is currently no Twitter feed listed because we were banned by the faggots at Twitter after around three weeks. They are sick individuals who hate free speech and believe in the virtues of Jewish Marxist doctrines.

This site was banned from the Disqus comment service because we were alleged to hurt feelings. It is important to note that Disqus is run by a bunch of faggots in San Francisco who hate freedom.

We do not have a Facebook account because it is an organization run by horribly evil society subverting Jews like Mark Zuckerberg and Sheryl Sandberg who belong in concentration camps.

Our PayPal account was permanently banned because we allegedly violated their policies. Apparently saying things Jews don't like is included in their terms of service.

We've been banned from GoFundMe a donation site run by a Jew because they hate free speech.

Jews, Holocaust believers, JIDF trolls, Hasbara shills, Zionist retards, degenerate Marxist traitors and social justice warrior faggots will also be banned immediately.

You clowns already have 6,000,000 websites to post your propaganda on. You are also backed by the subversive Jewish es

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.infostormer.com/zionist-w...ind-on-brexit/

Old July 4th, 2016 #225
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Tony Blair claims Britain might change its mind on quitting the EU when the deal is made clear

By Tim Sculthorpe, Mailonline Deputy Political Editor

Published: 07:46 EST, 3 July 2016 | Updated: 09:36 EST, 3 July 2016

Tony Blair today claimed Britain should not quit the EU if the 'will of the people' changes as a Brexit deal is negotiated.

In remarks certain to infuriate those who backed Brexit and pulled off an improbable win, the ex-Labour PM said Britain should 'take its time' over leaving to 'keep its options open'.

Mr Blair claimed his remarks did not mean Parliament should set out to 'override' the result but were an acknowledgement of the closeness of the result on June 23

Speaking to Sky News, Mr Blair said the Prime Minister and Chancellor should be touring European capitals to get a sense of the politics and 'room for manoeuvre'.

He said: 'In the immediate aftermath of the vote, there’s a certain hostility but we‘ve got to treat this like a vast campaign for our national interests. The referendum expressed the will of the people.

'But the will of the people is entitled to change. Right now over this next two months, we’ve got to have the national interests protected by trying to set the scene for any negotiations.

'I don’t think you can override the settled will of the people. It’s 52 to 48.'

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eal-clear.html

Old July 4th, 2016 #226
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post UK politicians using every possible ploy to prevent investigation and possible prosecution of former Prime Minister Blair for his role in Bush-era war crimes.

In the tumultuous wake of Brexit, why has the Labour Party turned on leader Jeremy Corbyn for campaigning for the "Remain" camp, while the Conservatives have welcomed new leader Theresa Mays for doing exactly the same?

Alex Salmond, former Scottish First Minister, has proposed one damning theory by suggesting that the Labour Party's coup against Corbyn is an orchestrated attempt to stop him from "calling for Tony Blair's head" when the Chilcot Report, the government's official inquiry into the Iraq War, is published on Wednesday.

In a blistering op-ed published Sunday in Scotland's Herald, Salmond writes, "It would be a mistake to believe that Chilcot and current events are entirely unconnected. The link is through the Labour Party."

"I had a conversation on exactly this point with veteran Labour firebrand Dennis Skinner. He answered in one word 'Iraq,'" Salmond adds:

The Skinner line is that the coup was timed to avoid Corbyn calling for Blair's head next Wednesday from the Despatch Box. Indeed many would say that when Corbyn stated that he would be prepared to see a former Labour Prime Minister tried for War Crimes then he sealed his fate as leader of the Parliamentary Labour Party.

As Common Dreams reported last summer, Corbyn campaigned on the position that the former prime minister could face war crimes charges based on his decision to partner with then-U.S. President George W. Bush in the invasion of Iraq.

And just over a month ago, the Labour leader reiterated his willingness to have Blair tried for war crimes after the Chilcot Report is released.

In a recent interview, Salmond again pointed out to a reporter that the "Chilcot Report is coming out next week and by all accounts it's going to be a damning indictment of Tony Blair and his warmongering. And most of the people who are now gunning for Corbyn were Blair's closest supporters."

Journalist Glenn Greenwald has also noted that not only have those driving the coup been Iraq War supporters, but the chief contender to replace Corbyn, Angela Eagle, backed Blair's push for war in 2003:

Observers have pointed out that Eagle also opposed the government's investigation into the Iraq War.

"So I'm wondering if this was a pre-emptive strike against the Chilcot Report, because Jeremy Corbyn has indicated he would support Tony Blair being held to account, as he should be," Salmond said.

"Certainly I've never seen anything like it in a parliamentary party," the former First Minister added.

But has Labour's gambit to protect the warmongering Blair been successful?

Salmond thinks not, according to his writing in the Herald: "At this juncture it looks as if the coup has stalled and Corbyn will survive to fight just one last day on Wednesday. However, will the Chilcot account give him the ammunition he needs or will it be yet another establishment whitewash in the long litany of British cover ups from Suez onwards?"

"Chilcot will not be a verdict, that much is clear," Salmond writes. "Ho

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.commondreams.org/news/201...r-crimes-probe

Old July 5th, 2016 #227
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Tony Blair decided to invade Iraq before telling public but was 'looking for a reason to do it', says Admiral Lord West

The decision to invade Iraq was made before Tony Blair publicly announced it "but they were looking for a reason" to do it, the head of the Royal Navy at the time has said.

Admiral Lord West, who was first sea lord when the war began in March 2003, said he was told by "some bastard" to ready his forces in preparation for the conflict.

Lord West said: "I think there had been a decision that we were going to invade Iraq, that that was going to happen, but they were looking for a reason to actually do it."

He told The House magazine: "Of course Blair and everyone else will say, 'No, we didn't make the decision until right up to it'. You can always say that, can't you?

"But I would not have told the fleets, the Royal Navy and the Marines, to be ready for war in the northern Gulf by the end of the year. I would not have sailed the Mine Counter-measures Force for the Middle East so they were in place for operations.

"You don't wake up in the morning and think that. Some bastard told me to do it. That's why I did it.

"All the people involved say, 'We hadn't made our decision right up until the UN resolution', and all these other things. Well, you can argue that you never make the final decision till you make your decision. But, actually, they'd bloody decided. That's the reality."

It is not known when Admiral West, who served as a security minister in Gordon Brown's government and is now a Labour peer, was asked to prepare his forces.

He added the findings of Sir John Chilcot's report would be seized on by activists in the Momentum movement that is loyal to

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-34856565.html

Old July 5th, 2016 #228
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Tony Blair 'Should Go To Jail' Over Iraq War: The call comes from the family of a Royal Marine who died in the conflict, days before the Chilcot inquiry publishes its report.

By David Bowden, Senior Correspondent

George Bush and Tony Blair should go to jail, according to the family of a Royal Marine who was killed during the Iraq war.

The call for the two former leaders to be imprisoned for their part in the overthrowing of Saddam Hussein's regime comes just days before the publication of the long-awaited report on the conflict from the Chilcot inquiry.

Norwegian nurse May-Helen Forsberg was five months pregnant with Major Jason Ward's child when he died in a helicopter crash on the first night of the Iraq war.

She and her 12-year-old son, also called Jason after his father, believe the invasion was based on the untrue assertion that Saddam had access to weapons of mass destruction.

Miss Forsberg told Sky News: "I think Tony Blair and George Bush are to blame and I've always thought that. I would ask them to apologise to all those who are left behind."

Asked whether they should face some kind of punishment, she said: "What is it Jason says? They should go to jail forever."

Jason, who will not be 13 until two weeks after the Chilcot report is published, says never having met his father has always made him feel different and that when he was younger he hoped that there was a faint chance his dad could have survived the helicopter crash.

Now he says: "I just know that I'm never going to see him and that's just how it is."

Miss Forsberg recalls how the young Jason would ask if he could have a ladder to climb up to heaven to see his father.

Not surprisingly, Jason shares his mother's disdain of Mr Blair and, when asked what he would say to the former prime minister if he met him, Jason replies: "I wouldn't want to talk to him, I would just stare at him right in his eyes, for all the people that died in that war."

Miss Forsberg worries that there would be no one to look after Jason if anything happened to her, a worry enhanced by the fact that, since her son was born, she has survived cancer and a collapsed lung.

Chilcot may provide some answers as to why we went to war and how the decision was made, but none of the 2.6 million words will ease the lasting grief that pollutes the life of a young boy and his mother who lost a father and a partner respectively before the conflict was a day old.

When pressed about the Chilcot report and calls for him to go be jailed, Mr Blair told Sky News: "I think it's best we wait for Wednesday and let's just see what the report brings ... then I can respond properly."

Video: Iraq: 'People Died For No Reason'

But former Scottish First Minister Alex Salmond insisted there "has to be a judicial or political reckoning" for Mr Blair's role in the conflict.

"He seemed puzzled as to why Jeremy Corbyn thinks he is a war criminal, why people don't like him," he told Sky News.

"The reason is 179 British war dead, 150,000 immediate dead from the Iraq conflict, the Middle East in flames, the world faced with an existential crisis on terrorism - these are ju

----- snip -----

read full article at source: http://news.sky.com/story/1720833/to...-over-iraq-war

Old July 5th, 2016 #229
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Born: May 6, 1953 (age 63), Edinburgh
To think this evil cultural marxist warmonger is only 63! These privileged elite friends of Israel can expect to live well into their late 90's.

Old July 22nd, 2016 #230
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Peace Ambassador Tony Blair sees EU president dream wash down the Brexit drain as May tells Tusk to skip our turn, we're off.

Britain will give up its upcoming six-month presidency of the European Council, Theresa May has told current president Donald Tusk.

The UK was due to assume presidency of the EU council in mid-2017 but that had been cast in to doubt in the wake of Brexit.

Each member state assumes the role for a six month period but with Britain preparing to leave the European Union it wasn’t clear whether the UK would take the role.

The statement comes as the newly-appointed PM prepares to travel to Europe for frank talks over Brexit with German chancellor Angela Merkel tonight and then French president Francois Hollande tomorrow.

Speaking ahead of the trip, May said she was determined to make a success of leaving the European Union.

Despite calls from Europe for Britain to trigger Article 50 immediately she will make it clear she doesn’t intend to start the process until the UK Government has had time to consult with Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

She added: ‘I do not under-estimate the challenge of negotiating our exit from the European Union and I firmly believe that being able to talk frankly and openly about the issues we face will be an important part of a successful negotiation.

I also want to deliver a very clear message about the importance we attach to our bilateral relationship with our European partners, not just now but also when we have left the European Union.

‘These relationships have been vital in the past and they will be vital in the future as we continue to work together to keep our people safe and to support economic growth that benefits people across our countries.’

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/20/theres...rexit-6017591/

Old August 24th, 2016 #231
Tony Houseman

Default Tony Blair insists mass immigration has been GOOD for Britain and he STILL won’t rule out calling for another EU referendum

Tony Blair has insisted immigration has been good for Britain as he again suggested there should be a second EU referendum.

The former prime minister, who oversaw a massive influx to the UK from new EU states, said 'all the evidence' indicated migrants contributed more in taxes and brought 'fresh energy'.

But he did admit that some communities had been 'deeply affected' by the numbers of arrivals and had 'legitimate concerns'.

Mr Blair's comments came on the eve of the latest immigration figures - the first since the historic Brexit vote on June 23.

The previous set of official statistics in May showed net migration to the UK rising to a near-record 333,000. Some 184,000 came from the EU.

The lack of control over borders due to free movement rules within the Brussels club was one of the defining issues of the referendum campaign.

In an interview with the Politico website, Mr Blair - who was PM between 1997 and 2007 - said there was a need for 'rules and not prejudices'.

He said there were 'sensible' anxieties about lack of control over immigration and some communities were 'affected much more deeply than others'.

But he added: 'Actually, immigration is good for a country. It brings fresh energy. It lowers the age of the work force.

'All the evidence here, for example, in Britain, is that migrants, particularly from the rest of Europe, who come here contribute far more in taxes.'

Mr Blair highlighted the populist campaigns run by Donald Trump in the US and Marine Le Pen in France.

'The question for us, though, is: How do we meet people’s genuine concerns whilst differentiating ourselves from that prejudice?' he added.

The ex-premier also admitted that he had been humbled by his failure to predict the Brexit vote in the referendum, and veteran left-winger Jeremy Corbyn taking control of the Labour Party.

'There were times when I was growing up in politics and when I was prime minister, when I had complete confidence in my own ability, just as a professional, to predict the course of politics,' Mr Blair said.

'You know, the last few years have caused me to question ... to what degree is this driven by a genuine change in the way the world is working and to what degree is it a product of the way politics works today, of people’s dissatisfaction with institutions, of the revolutionary impact of social media.'

Asked whether he thought that his 'era' of centrist politics was over, Mr Blair said: 'I believe it isn’t, but, you know, when you take Brexit or you take Trump, [Bernie] Sanders in the U.S., or you take Jeremy Corbyn, the leader of the Labour Party you’ve got to say, ‘Well, if you’d told me in 2007 that that was likely, I would have said no, that’s not likely at all.’

'And I would have said that with a fair degree of confidence.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4IGsV0r2A
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old August 25th, 2016 #232
fyc
fine young casuals

tony blair is the biggest traitor this country has ever seen . I fucking despise the cunt

Old August 25th, 2016 #233
Tony Houseman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
tony blair is the biggest traitor this country has ever seen . I fucking despise the cunt
I agree. He's an even a bigger traitor cunt than Ted Heath.

Old September 30th, 2016 #234
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post David Cameron and Tony Blair sit next to each other at Shimon Peres funeral as they join 70 past and present world leaders to pay respects to historic Israeli President

By Matt Dathan, Political Correspondent For Mailonline

Published: 10:19 EST, 30 September 2016 | Updated: 10:24 EST, 30 September 2016

David Cameron and Tony Blair sat next to each other at the funeral of Simon Peres today as they joined a string of past and present world leaders to pay their respects to the historic Israeli President.

Gordon Brown was also at the funeral in Jerusalem today but was not seated next to his fellow former prime ministers.

They joined Prince Charles, Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson and Britain's chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis as part of the UK delegation.

read full article at source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Old October 28th, 2016 #235
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Tony warmonger Blair Suggests Referendum 2: Urges Remoaners To Mobilise.

Former prime minister Tony Blair has weighed into the debate over Brexit by suggesting that people should have the opportunity to change their minds over the vote.

Blair, who has described the decision to leave the European Union as a “catastrophe”, said: “There is absolutely no reason why we should close off any options. You can’t change this decision, unless it becomes clear in one way or another, that the British people have had a change of mind because they have seen the reality of the alternative.

“We are entitled to carry on scrutinising, and, yes, if necessary, to change our minds, because it seems sensible to us to do so. This is not about an elite over-ruling the people.”

The former Labour leader stopped short of actively campaigning for the Remain camp in the build-up to the referendum in June, admitting that his involvement could have had a toxic effect on the outcome due to controversies concerning his time as PM and his decision to follow America into war in Iraq in 2003.

At the beginning of 2016 Blair admitted that he was frustrated by the lack of vigour from the Remain camp and called for more “muscularity” from the centre ground in British politics. He has been a strong opponent of Jeremy Corbyn’s leadership and shift to the left in the party he once led.

Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he said: “The bizarre thing about this referendum is that we, obviously, took the decision we wanted to leave the European Union, but we don’t yet know the precise terms of our new relationship with Europe. Once we get clarity on that then we can decide between two alternatives, and not simply decide what we don’t like about Europe.”

Blair met with French president Francois Hollande earlier this week to discuss the future negotiation regarding leaving the union, and came away feeling gloomy about its prospects.

He said: “It convinced me that it’s going to be very, very tough. We have to understand that we are not going to be conducting this negotiation with a group of European businessmen who may well decide that what they want is the maximum access into the UK, and they may be prepared to be quite forgiving, as it were.

read full article at source: http://uk.yahoo.com/news/tony-blair-...105106921.html

Tags
#1, blair, cherie, impeachment, iraq war, labour, tony blair, tony blair immigration, un peace envoy

Thread