VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 8th, 2013 #61
Bev
drinking tea

So I was just scrolling down Farage's tweets and saw this:

Quote:
Will @Ed_Milliband condemn the people who tried to stifle free speech tonight in Hove linked to the Labour Party?

I wondered if Millie had replied so I checked https://twitter.com/Ed_Milliband

It's clearly a spoof account and not the real Millie. He even told someone:

Quote:
Please direct your abuse at @Ed_Miliband instead of @Ed_Milliband - thanks...
This is the real Millie. https://twitter.com/Ed_Miliband

Old June 8th, 2013 #62
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
aNDY hasn't got a nuclear option he's got a shovel.
....and a rebellious disciple who posts about men in basements.

Old June 8th, 2013 #63
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
....and a rebellious disciple who posts about men in basements.
....the kosher trinity in a basement

Old June 8th, 2013 #64
Henry.

Quote:
It's clearly a spoof account and not the real Millie. He even told someone:
That'll be EDLIE Miliband

Old June 8th, 2013 #65
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
Can't see anything on his twitter about it.

https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage

He has, however, paid his respects to Nelson Mandela.
Anybody who thinks Mandela was a Ghandi-like figure needs to read a book on him.

The man was South Africa's version of Mao: except that Mao at least had a brain and Mandela seems to have been generally brainless until he became supernigger in the 1980s.

Is it a bird?

Is it a plane?

Is it superman?

Nope: its supernigger.

Old June 8th, 2013 #66
Karl Radl
The Epitome of Evil

Quote:
There's actually a link between the Milibands and Mandela via the Marxist Jew, Joe Slovo.
As well as his jewish bitch of a wife Ruth First.

Quote:
I maintain that these people, Farage, Miliband, Cameron etc, are all working to the same agenda.
Jewry über alles.

Old June 8th, 2013 #67
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Quote:
aNDY hasn't got a nuclear option he's got a shovel.
That is just not true.
When aNDY went for his last job on Paddys building site.He had to answer questions about light switches and fuse boxes.
aNDYS mate is a sparky and said he will write the answers on the shovel in the office.
When Paddy asked him what colour was the live wire aNDY said Spear and Jackson sir yes sir Spear and Jackson sir.
Paddy asks him the next question.How many pins on a plug aNDY.Quick as a flash aNDY say yes sir I know this one sir.Its made in China sir yes boss sir.
So Paddy said I cant have you as a sparky if you have no clue what the feck ye are doing but you can do the tea and a labouring.
After a couple of hours loading the skip with bags of rubble,Paddy tells aNDY to do a bit of digging and says there are three shovels in the hut go and take your pick.
20 minutes later Paddy is wondering whats up and goes to see what has happened to aNDY.
He finds aNDY scratching his head looking for the pickaxe.
So you see.aNDY never even touched the shovel and anyone that says a skilled tea maker like aNDY is just a digger is telling one big lie.
aNDY comes from a long line of expert tea makers.When the tans were in Dublin.aNDYS relations would often be seen walking the streets handing them a nice strong brew.

Old June 8th, 2013 #68
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
That is just not true.....
Watch it, pal...Gertner's already under the patio!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Anyone purchasing bats or batons online is a wanker and has obviously never used such weapons in a real fight.I nominate the humble shovel and or spade or if really getting busy the garden fork.All can be carried legitimately or even on the passenger seat of your car all you need for justification is a contact with a garden.Short of a skilled samurai swordsman a gun and the will to use it is the only defence from a determined man with shovel.

Old June 21st, 2013 #69
Bev
drinking tea

Default media decides it's time to destroy Farage

Quote:
Nigel Farage last night admitted he opened an offshore trust fund to slash his tax bill.

The leader of the UK Independence Party, who has been an outspoken critic of tax avoidance, set up a scheme on the Isle of Man for ‘inheritance purposes’.

But he claimed he never used it saying: ‘It was a mistake. I’m not rich enough.’

Mr Farage told fellow members of the European Parliament last month that they had a ‘common enemy – rich people, successful companies evading tax’.

While his trust is within the law, he has attacked Brussels bureaucrats on £100,000 a year who pay just 12 per cent tax on their income.

He said: ‘It is tax fraud on an absolutely massive scale, how can that be fair?’

Mr Farage, a former City commodities trader, created the Farage Family Educational Trust 1654 ten years ago, according to documents seen by the Daily Mirror.

Accounts reveal he owned shares in this trust briefly during 2004, having transferred shareholdings from his trading firm – Farage Ltd.

That meant the offshore trust owned 50 per cent of his firm.

He set up the trust with his brother Andrew, who pocketed £969,000 in dividends from his trading firm.

An embarrassed Mr Farage said: ‘My financial advisors recommended I did it, to have a trust really for inheritance purposes and I took the advice and I set it up. It was a mistake.

'I was a completely unsuitable person for it. I am not blaming them it was my fault.’

The UKIP leader said it was an ‘educational trust’ to ‘build up a trust fund for your children or grandchildren’s school fees, things like that’.

But he added: ‘Firstly, I’m not rich enough to need one and I am never going to be.

‘Secondly frankly the world’s changed. Things that we thought were absolutely fair practice ten, 20 years ago aren’t any more.

'Thirdly, it was a mistake because it cost me money, I sent a cheque to set it up.’

Tax avoidance has been at the top of David Cameron’s agenda at this week’s G8 summit in Northern Ireland.

It is estimated to cost Britain £35billion a year.

Mr Farage’s accountant confirmed all the dividends were paid to Andrew Farage, who insisted he had paid all his taxes.

He added: ‘I packed up business completely in 2004.’

Nigel Farage declared to the EU Parliament in January 2004 that he was a paid director of Farage Ltd.

He became UKIP leader in 2006, and his EU register states he was paid for commodity broking every year from 2004 to 2009 when this was his only business appointment according to Companies House records.

He remained a shareholder in Farage Ltd until 2011. It is now subject to a ‘voluntary order’ – one step from bankruptcy’ and has debts of more than £130,000 to be paid off by 2017.

There is no inheritance tax and most companies pay no corporation tax on the Isle of Man where tax avoidance is a huge industry.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...I-used-it.html

Personally I'm sick of hearing about "tax dodgers"; if they hadn't set up these loopholes in order to benefit themselves, the situation would never have arisen, would it? Now they have the cheek to complain when their greed backfires.

Old June 21st, 2013 #70
HardHawk
Banned

Default Respectufully disagree.

Quote:
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...I-used-it.html

Personally I'm sick of hearing about "tax dodgers"; if they hadn't set up these loopholes in order to benefit themselves, the situation would never have arisen, would it? Now they have the cheek to complain when their greed backfires.
Tax dodgers................ Bev been reading your posts and you have respect from me, but I think somethings you are confused about and one of them is paying tax to your masters.

you must be aware where your taxes go and who they support so for the sake of understanding explain me why you are pro paying taxes to the zionist? So they can have on payroll (welfare) all the muslims and africans they import in or so they drink your blood and your families?

Personally have refused all my life to pay taxes to any zionist controlled government or in any way support what is attacking me , my family and my race. Supporting the enemy in some mistaken notion that you support your motherland by paying taxes in just about everything that is your birth right to have for free follow trier laws and pay for the right to be enslaved by them?

To me this is kind of weird logic. No disrespect mean here.

Old June 21st, 2013 #71
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardHawk View Post
Tax dodgers................ Bev been reading your posts and you have respect from me, but I think somethings you are confused about and one of them is paying tax to your masters.

you must be aware where your taxes go and who they support so for the sake of understanding explain me why you are pro paying taxes to the zionist? So they can have on payroll (welfare) all the muslims and africans they import in or so they drink your blood and your families?

Personally have refused all my life to pay taxes to any zionist controlled government or in any way support what is attacking me , my family and my race. Supporting the enemy in some mistaken notion that you support your motherland by paying taxes in just about everything that is your birth right to have for free follow trier laws and pay for the right to be enslaved by them?

To me this is kind of weird logic. No disrespect mean here.
Uh, what? I couldn't care less what company is dodging their taxes. What I'm saying is that I'm personally sick of hearing about it. The only reason we're hearing about it is the fact that the money grabbers who set up the loopholes for THEMSELVES to use are now pissed off that they're being used by people other than themselves.

Old June 21st, 2013 #72
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Uh, what? I couldn't care less what company is dodging their taxes. What I'm saying is that I'm personally sick of hearing about it. The only reason we're hearing about it is the fact that the money grabbers who set up the loopholes for THEMSELVES to use are now pissed off that they're being used by people other than themselves.
My apologies have not understood.

Thanks for explaining .

Old July 7th, 2013 #73
Adrian Hartley

Default Probe ordered into rape at UKIP Party Conference

A female UKIP activist is alleged to have been raped at the UKIP Party conference (there was a UKIP "internal investigation" like in the Marxist SWP), but no-one told the police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/poli...onference.html

Old July 9th, 2013 #74
john-connor
Banned

Default 1 in 5 Tories ‘would vote for Ukip’

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/413...-vote-for-Ukip More than half of party members also felt they were not respected by the Tory leadership, according to the findings.

It will fuel Tory concerns that Ukip votes could cost them seats, and even an outright Commons majority, at the 2015 general election. It also reflects activists’ complaints that David Cameron too often ignores their views, for example on the issue of gay marriage, opposed by 59 per cent of those polled.

Two thirds also oppose the Prime Minister’s decision to protect overseas aid spending.

More than half of party members also felt they were not respected by the Tory leadership

The survey of 852 people identified as Tories was conducted by YouGov. Tory sources stressed that it was done just after Ukip’s wins in the May local elections and before popular developments including better economic news, the deportation of radical cleric Abu Qatada and the launch of Tory legislation to guarantee an EU referendum.

The party has also privately complained to the BBC about “skewed editorial judgment” in airing the results without similar research on other parties.
Related articles

David Cameron rallies Tories in crunch vote on EU
Farage in call over TV debates

Old July 14th, 2013 #75
Bev
drinking tea

Default Secret Unite report calls UKIP a 'pre-fascist' party

Quote:
Nigel Farage's anti-EU UKIP party has been condemned as ‘pre-fascist’ and ‘xenophobic’ in a secret report by Len McCluskey’s Unite union.

The report accuses Ed Miliband of ‘pandering’ to Right-wingers, calls Ed Balls ‘deeply disappointing’, says Labour is not doing enough to oppose the Government’s ‘austerity’ spending cuts and ‘prevaricated’ over fighting the so-called ‘bedroom tax.’

It praises ‘brave’ rebel Labour MPs who defied Mr Miliband by voting against new laws to force the unemployed to take jobs.

It is scathing about the Labour leader’s decision to intervene in the row over claims that Unite tried to rig a Parliamentary selection contest in Falkirk, Scotland.

And it reveals how Unite is to spend £10,000 on up to 100 Labour target seats, focusing on union- backed candidates – with the campaigns run by Unite ‘constituency captains’ – to try to gain more influence over Labour policies after the next Election.

The document, seen by The Mail on Sunday, was written by Steve Hart, who has close links with the Labour leadership and was Unite’s political director until he left last month after a power struggle.

Mr Hart is a former aide to Ken Livingstone and the son of the late Judith Hart, a Left-wing Cabinet Minister who served in Labour governments in the 1960s and 1970s. The confidential report, submitted to a meeting of Unite’s political committee, launches a highly provocative attack on UKIP leader Nigel Farage, warning Mr Miliband not to ‘chase’ his party’s votes.

‘The UKIP vote represents a dangerous, populist Right-wing vote which is swayed by anti-immigrant and anti-European rhetoric – and nostalgia for a comfortable world that never really existed,’ it states.

‘These are all the hallmarks of pre-fascist movements – which is not to say that UKIP is fascist, because it isn’t, but to point to the dangers of ignoring them and the issues or attempting to chase them.’

Mr Hart adds: ‘The threat of xenophobic UKIP remains very real – in common with Right-wing populism and indeed fascism, which is growing dangerously across Europe.’

In the strongly-worded section on ‘anti-fascism’, the report deplores the ‘outpouring of racism’ over the murder of soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich, adding: ‘Far too many, in the thrall of Islamophobia, sought to blame Islam. Yet rightly, no one blames Christianity for Jimmy Savile’s crimes.
That's because Savile wasn't a christian, isn't it?

It's also because one of the (alleged ) killers of Lee Rigby clearly identified a "them" and "us" mentality in his post-attack rant. The killer HIMSELF blamed Islam, ffs.

Quote:
he only reason we have killed this man today is because Muslims are dying daily by British soldiers. And this British soldier is one. It is an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. By Allah, we swear by the almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you until you leave us alone. So what if we want to live by the Shari'a in Muslim lands? Why does that mean you must follow us and chase us and call us extremists and kill us? Rather you lot are extreme. You are the ones that when you drop a bomb you think it hits one person? Or rather your bomb wipes out a whole family? This is the reality. By Allah if I saw your mother today with a buggy I would help her up the stairs. This is my nature. But we are forced by the Qur'an, in Sura At-Tawba, through many ayah in the Qu'ran, we must fight them as they fight us. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I apologise that women had to witness this today but in our lands women have to see the same. You people will never be safe. Remove your governments, they don’t care about you. You think David Cameron is going to get caught in the street when we start busting our guns? You think politicians are going to die? No, it’s going to be the average guy, like you and your children. So get rid of them. Tell them to bring our troops back so can all live in peace. So leave our lands and we can all live in peace. That’s all I have to say. [in Arabic:] Allah’s peace and blessings be upon you.
Anyway - back to the Unite report:

Quote:
The disclosure of the report comes in the middle of a bitter dispute between Mr Miliband and Unite General Secretary Mr McCluskey over the Falkirk selection battle. The Unite-backed candidate, Karie Murphy, a close friend and ally of Mr McCluskey, was suspended from the Labour Party after claims that the union tried to rig the contest, a claim the union denies.

It prompted Mr Miliband to order major changes in Labour’s links with the unions. Defiantly, the union’s ‘General Election plan’ says that ‘in spite of current frustrations and anger’ in the wake of the Falkirk row, its ‘strategic purpose and direction remain clear’.

It makes no attempt to conceal its lukewarm support for Mr Miliband, stating: ‘The worst Labour government is better than the best Tory government.’

It gives details of Unite plans to run its own campaign ‘cells’ in 100 Labour target seats, which will provide supporters with resources, including clothes.

‘Unite will build a structure based on one Constituency Captain and field organisers. The Constituency 10 will have responsibility for organising 10 contacts with each Unite member in the seat 20 months before the Election.’

The document makes it clear that despite its setback in Falkirk, it remains determined to get as many pro-Unite Labour candidates as possible, and in secrecy, if necessary.

‘Our work in selections is a bit like a swan, all that can be seen is indication of support here or there, while below the water, activity is furious.’

It says the activities of Unite’s political department is ‘dominated currently by candidate selection matters’, and it adds: ‘We have had to park some areas of work temporarily – selections wait for no one.’
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ol-Labour.html

Old July 14th, 2013 #76
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

The killers of Lee Rigby are indeed extremist Muslims. Probably from the Whabbi sect. I doubt they are moderate Sunnis.

Jimmy Savile wasn't a practicing Catholic. He was a Satanist! Or he role-played as a 'Satanist' during kinky sex orgies at Jimmy's hospital according to one witness. Jimmy Savile was born into the Catholic religion. But did not practice it according to a television interview I watched on youtube.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; July 14th, 2013 at 10:46 AM.

Old July 14th, 2013 #77
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
The killlers of Lee Rigby are indeed extremist Muslims. Probably from the Whabbi sect. I doubt they are moderate Sunnis.

Jimmy Savile wasn't a practicing Catholic. He was a Satanist! Or he role-played as a 'Satanist' during kinky sex orgies at Jimmy's hospital according to one witness. Jimmy Savile was born into the Catholic religion. But did not practice it according to a television interview I watched on youtube.
In a stunning attempt at rewriting history, all the praise be to Savile articles have vanished form the jewish websites and have all been replaced by variations of this:
Quote:
Savile once described himself as “the most Jewish Catholic you will ever meet”. He helped raise money for Jewish causes in Leeds and beyond, all (it would appear) as a smokescreen to keep on-side the community in whose midst he lived. The sense of betrayal amongst those who knew him following the shocking investigation that now threatens to potentially bring down the BBC, was reflected last week in the Leeds Jewish Community Centre recently removing a plaque that had been unveiled in his honour.

Savile, who visited Israel on a number of occasions, met senior political figures here in the 1970’s, and as recently as 2005 raised money for Netanya’s Laniado Hospital, is quoted as saying in one of his last interviews, “I’m not a straight punter. When I’m gone they’ll say, ‘I always thought he was straight but he wasn’t — he was crooked.”
h t tp://bl o gs.tim esofi sra el.co m/jimmy-savile-duped-british-jewish-community-too/

He also spoke yiddish and received a medal from Israel for services rendered. The original articles concerning that also appear to have vanished but this blog mentions it:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012...or-israel.html

It has a link that, amazingly, leads to a dead page on the jewish telegraph.

And, unless I'm mistaken, that's a masonic symbol on his house:

Old July 14th, 2013 #78
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

The all-seeing eye on top of a pyramid. Well spotted.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old July 22nd, 2013 #79
Bobby Bandanza
The anti-Jew.

Default UKIP Leader Nigel Farage Supports Israel

Quote:
If you haven’t heard of Nigel Farage, you soon will! He and his party, the United Kingdom Independence Party (UKIP), are the biggest thing in British politics since the Liberals became the Liberal Democrats in 1988 — maybe bigger. Although they don’t currently have seats in the British parliament, that might soon change. UKIP has won several seats in non-parliamentary elections run on the proportional representation system, such as the European Union elections, and came very close to beating the Liberal Democrats in a recent mid-term parliamentary election. There is also a strong possibility the party will win seats in the London Assembly and other local elections next year.

UKIP’s popular political platform is very simple – OUT of the European Union. Nigel Farage, the Party’s charismatic leader, is demanding Britain’s instant withdrawal from the EU, which he explains costs the United Kingdom a contribution of nearly 70 million dollars a day! Ironically, he himself is a European Member of Parliament (along with several other UKIP members), since it is the quickest route to becoming an elected representative. He has nothing against Europe per se, and he pointed out that Britain is the only country that went to war—twice—to defend the interests of other European countries who were being overrun by ruthless occupiers. Farage believes in freely trading with every country equally, including the countries of the British Commonwealth against whom there is actually trade discrimination thanks to an EU policy that imposes trade restrictions on non-EU countries.
http://www.algemeiner.com/2013/07/22...pports-israel/

Old July 22nd, 2013 #80
dunotra

Nigel Farage is a showboater I can't stand him.

Tags
#1, brexit, farage, farage smears, freedom, immigration in britain, independence, nigel farage, ukip, ukip friends of israel

Thread