VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 11th, 2005 #1
brutus

Default Why not get yourself in shape?

Why not get yourself in shape?

Dave Draper, a personal friend of mine of over 30 years, has a great website that has all of the information you will ever need to build a super Aryan body.

Dave’s biography is an inspiration.

http://www.davedraper.com/index.html

Old June 11th, 2005 #2
ericthered
Idle Anger

The benefits of being in good physical condition are far more than just aesthetic. The process of maintaining a disciplined regimen and gaining a healthy body builds a self assured, confident, countenance that affects all aspects of ones life.

Old June 11th, 2005 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Back in the late 60's Dave Draper held the record for largest arms in the world (or so his ad in the comic books said). I seem to recall him guest starring on the beverly Hillbillies once. So, Brutus, have you converted Mr Draper to WN?

Old June 11th, 2005 #4
bluedog39

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
Back in the late 60's Dave Draper held the record for largest arms in the world (or so his ad in the comic books said). I seem to recall him guest starring on the beverly Hillbillies once. So, Brutus, have you converted Mr Draper to WN?
He's still running a business. If he's a WN he has to remain subrosa.

Old June 11th, 2005 #5
Faceless Goy

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin

I saw on their forum that some guy posted a picture of this monkey nigger that supposedly had the largest arms in the 70's or something, trying to get everyone to notice him, saying he was "humble" and doesn't brag and "have an ego like all other bodybuilders today." (What nigger doesn't?)

It was funny. I bet he was trying to get all the guys on the forum jealous and get the White women of the forum to notice him, but they weren't buying it. Hahaha.

Old June 11th, 2005 #6
brutus

Dave Draper and my older brother used to work-out together in the same gym in New Jersey in the early 1960s. Dave started to go big-time when he won Mr. New Jersey. I was inspired to take-up body building by Dave in my teens and I‘ve been at it on and off ever since. I‘m still in decent shape, just ask my wife. LOL

Dave moved to California and fell on some hard times after he won all of the major titles. We lost contact with him for many years. He pulled himself back up on top with the help of his lovely wife. His story is amazing.

I’ve just recently come across his website and shared some email with him and his wife and decided to post his info here for the benefit of VNNers who are looking to learn from a solid pro.

I do not know of Dave’s racial awareness as I haven’t discussed it directly with him. However, I can say this..........He’s a strong and honest White man who knows his stuff and he’s an excellent teacher and motivator.

Old June 11th, 2005 #7
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog39
He's still running a business. If he's a WN he has to remain subrosa.
Yeah, I was just joking anyway.

Old June 11th, 2005 #8
brutus

Do any of you chumps want to arm wrestle?

Old June 12th, 2005 #9
brutus

RE: Doc

Quote:
Physical endurance and speed are the true characters of being in shape.
You're right Doc, but it doesn't hurt to have a little bulk. Having some muscle is like having body armor, you can take quite a punch and not feel it.

That guy's name in the picture is Valentino. I came across a link that was entitled "The most hated man in Body-building" Google his name and check out some of the links, it's a riot.

Old June 12th, 2005 #10
Subrosa
Banned

Default Believe me, working out is good for you

You'll feel much better and have more energy. Of course, you need to eat right too.

Endurance and speed are important but so is power. You can jump around a gorrilla all day dodging and punching, but if your punch has no power you might as well pack it up.

Old June 12th, 2005 #11
Mr. T.H. Outis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler goddess
I hope that is not something that you have ever told a woman you like about her.
I've often fallen into that trap. Being a white man, i.e. generally given to speaking the truth, I can't help letting a girl on the chunky side know that I find her "curves" desirable; this invariably calls forth a heavy and whatnot, at which point I want nothing more than to blow my brains out rather than witness such juvenility.

Old June 13th, 2005 #12
brutus

Here’s another pic of Greg Valentino

Check-out this website to see what happened when his muscle got too big!
http://www.geocities.com/gregvalentinofanclub/

Old June 24th, 2005 #13
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default welcome to the Kwa

I assumed those pics were photoshopped but I guess not. That's about as wierd as this old fucker named Sailor Sid who had about a thousand piercings on his body. Freaks!

Old June 25th, 2005 #14
einzelwesen...

Better to be strong and proportionately muscled, rather than freakishly big in the arms as an obvious result of 'roid abuse: that way, you can still get the drop on people if you've got to.

Walking around like that... it's stupid! It's like walking around with a big sign around your neck saying, "Hey, I'm a big tough bastard- best whizz out the Mexican boxing glove if you want to tangle with me!"

Mind you, the benefits of getting in proper shape (as opposed to being a little out of it)... I couldn't even begin to count the ways that it's a great idea.

Old June 27th, 2005 #15
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Some friends and I were out on powerboats on Lake Mich past weekend. Pulled up alongside a beach. Where were the best looking ladies? On the beach with the cut up dudes who can spend all day in the gym? No way. Those were the guys asking themselves why the old farts in the boats pull all the best chicks. LOL.

Old June 27th, 2005 #16
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppelhaken
You don't see many doctor or lawyer bodybuilders, do you?

Ironically one of the guys I was with used to be a bodybuilder but now he doesnt have time for that. LOL I will get that Pavel book and look it over. I do elliptical for a half hour three times a week and lift free weights for a short while each time but that's for my health not so I can look like some abcrunching poostabber who shaves his chest.

Old June 27th, 2005 #17
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Hey, my splitting image. lol

Old June 27th, 2005 #18
Subrosa
Banned

I like ellipticals. I work out for about 45 minutes on one body part a day and then do ellipticals for 30/45 minutes.

That guy Sean posted has absolutely no bodyfat at all. I don't think that guy could get any bigger either, it looks genetic with him. Some guys are like that.

Old June 28th, 2005 #19
einzelwesen...

One thing that can be true about a HYPER-articulated body, is that it's more liable to get injured if the person toting it about doesn't have a large enough frame to properly support it: that's one of the dangers with steroids.

Old June 28th, 2005 #20
Kievsky

Default manual labor and yoga

I've been getting a lot of exercise myself lately. Way too much manual labor, and not nearly enough yoga.

If manual laborers were forced to do yoga 3x a week, there would be far fewer workers compensation claims.

When I finally get a chance to do yoga after a week of thorwing around cordwood, my joints crack like crazy. I can feel the blood rushing into the abused muscles, the strained tendons let go.

Keep this in mind, folks. If you find yourself in 19th century Dickensian conditions, doing 10 hours of manual labor a day and wrecking your body, remember my words. If you do yoga a few times a week, you'll save yourself.

Rob

Thread