VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2017 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Nappy headed ho shoots state trooper after a high speed chase

http://www.heraldsun.com/news/local/...174364331.html

That's it, tear down the Maggie Walker statue. This racist violence by black women against the police cannot be tolerated and enshrined in a statue to a black woman.

Old September 20th, 2017 #2
Jeffrey Smither

We did get a twofer out of it at least. Sheboon will go away for a long time and the badge fag wounded.

Old September 20th, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Oh, a Virginia state trooper was it? The nice boys who brought us Charlottesville. Too bad the sheboon was such a lousy shot.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 20th, 2017 #4
Erik T. White

Just as a little aside. I broke down on a Florida toll road around 8 years ago. No wreck, just couldn't down shift my car. I pulled onto a nice, wide shoulder and the toll road is never too busy. I called my emergency car service (very well known) and a tow truck was being dispatched with an ETA of 10 minutes. I sat in air conditioned comfort in my cute white medical jacket. A tow truck came across a grassy median and I thought the guy was going to kill himself getting to me. He told me we had to hot foot it our (in more colorful language). He told me the Florida Highway Patrol would ticket me if they caught my disabled vehicle. I was shocked. I said that I had almost a full tank of gas and I had recently had my car checked up. I even had the receipt. He said it didn't matter to them. No, not at all. I thought he was being overly paranoid. Well, until I saw emergency flashers on a car and a member of "Florida's finest" writing a ticket. The man obviously had just broken down. He was White with a White wife and I saw two White children. The FHP wooly hog was pale, as I refuse to call the SOB White.

Edit: It was a bad servo in the clutch system and would not be detected on a general inspection. No light came on either on the dash. The job wasn't bad for cost at the time and the mechanic I've done business with for years said there was no possible way to have discovered the defective servo.

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 20th, 2017 at 04:49 PM. Reason: more info

Old September 20th, 2017 #5
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Just as a little aside. I broke down on a Florida toll road around 8 years ago. No wreck, just couldn't down shift my car. I pulled onto a nice, wide shoulder and the toll road is never too busy. I called my emergency car service (very well known) and a tow truck was being dispatched with an ETA of 10 minutes. I sat in air conditioned comfort in my cute white medical jacket. A tow truck came across a grassy median and I thought the guy was going to kill himself getting to me. He told me we had to hot foot it our (in more colorful language). He told me the Florida Highway Patrol would ticket me if they caught my disabled vehicle. I was shocked. I said that I had almost a full tank of gas and I had recently had my car checked up. I even had the receipt. He said it didn't matter to them. No, not at all. I thought he was being overly paranoid. Well, until I saw emergency flashers on a car and a member of "Florida's finest" writing a ticket. The man obviously had just broken down. He was White with a White wife and I saw two White children. The FHP wooly hog was pale, as I refuse to call the SOB White.

Edit: It was a bad servo in the clutch system and would not be detected on a general inspection. No light came on either on the dash. The job wasn't bad for cost at the time and the mechanic I've done business with for years said there was no possible way to have discovered the defective servo.

14/88

Erik
FHP and Floriduh law enforcement is some of the worst in the nation. Some of the rudest and dumbest blue niggers around.

They did the same thing to my cousin too up in Tampa when she got ran off the road by someone (who drove off) and wrecked her car. They wanted to write her a ticket if she filed a report. The insurance company told her on the phone at the scene to not write a report then.

Then she had another incident she got a speeding ticket where the badge fag trooper jacked her speed to give her a higher speeding ticket and they called her stupid.

Floriduh Highway Patrol is the dumbest blue niggers of the bunch. Some of the lowest paid in the country too which also results in hiring from the bottom of the barrel.

FHP also has tons of muds working for them. They hire a lot of spics as well as Haitians. There is a video on Jewtube of a Haitian sheboon speaking broken English.

Old September 20th, 2017 #6
BoyHowdy

Default Nappy...

Karisa Shyanne Daniels, 23, also faces a charge of using a firearm to commit a felony, and other charges are pending, the agency said Wednesday.

Old September 20th, 2017 #7
Kevlar Vest

That's nothing new. Another crimnal negroid joins her sis-tuhs behind bars.

Old September 20th, 2017 #8
WayneW67

Angry

Oh yes. Its quite all right for this nigger sheboon to killa White State Trooper, but these animals go berserk when, in the course of duty, A White Officer defends him or herself. Such disgusting animals.

Old September 20th, 2017 #9
Ironguard1940

Default The UtR rally was to blame for the nigress' violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Oh, a Virginia state trooper was it? The nice boys who brought us Charlottesville. Too bad the sheboon was such a lousy shot.
Niggers can never shoot straight. He was wearing a vest too, so she never had a chance. Too bad they weren't both in helicopters...

Old September 20th, 2017 #10
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyHowdy View Post

Karisa Shyanne Daniels, 23, also faces a charge of using a firearm to commit a felony, and other charges are pending, the agency said Wednesday.

Erik T. White makes a good point. I will call this Virginia state pig pale. Pale blue nigger. But not White.

He looks almost as stupid as the sheboon. I picture this dweeb getting bullied in school, so he signed up to be a badge fag "Authority Man!" to get revenge.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old September 21st, 2017 #11
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Traveling 87 in a 60 zone...
How difficult is it to follow traffic laws when you don't want to attract the attention of the police.

The reason she ran...

Quote:
The convicted felon says she knew she was going to jail when she was pulled over because she had a gun on her, as well as some marijuana and a suspended license.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/36408582/...nds-in-henrico
Career criminals on that level of stupidity are irredeemable and should be shot in their jail cell to save tax payers money.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; September 21st, 2017 at 07:57 AM.

Old September 21st, 2017 #12
Pale Ghoul

Trooper looked a bit like Dr Evil from Austin Powers. Sad though, you cant lower your guard for a second with these boons.

Old September 21st, 2017 #13
Ironguard1940

Default Cue Yosemite Sam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
Career criminals on that level of stupidity are irredeemable and should be shot in their jail cell to save tax payers money.
Ideally there should have been a gun battle where the nigger and the kwaps were all killed.

"NIGGERS IS SO STUPID!!!"

Thread