VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2017 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Church led by Lee in Lexington Va to change their name

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...de3617c9d.html

They changed it back to Grace Episcopal. It should be DISgrace Episcopal. I called the church and asked them about it. The woman who answered the phone was a super bitch, which I really did not expect from a church. I told them the same thing I posted, they should be called DISgrace Episcopal.

Last edited by Ironguard1940; September 20th, 2017 at 12:23 PM.

Old September 20th, 2017 #2
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/lo...de3617c9d.html

They changed it back to Grace Episcopal. It should be DISgrace Episcopal. I called the church and asked them about it. The woman who answered the phone was a super bitch, which I really did not expect from a church. I told them the same thing I posted, they should be called DISgrace Episcopal.
I once was Episcopalian until they started ordaining lezzies and fags as "priests."

I haven't been in an Episcopal church in many years.

14/88

Erik

Old September 20th, 2017 #3
jaekel

Cultural Marxist Ideological subversion. Fuckin' cucks! They need to be castrated b/c they sure ain't got no balls.

Old September 20th, 2017 #4
Ironguard1940

Default The Church of Satan would be a good name for these assholes

I really wish I could have recorded the short conversation I had with that smart aleck bitch and posted it on YouTube. I was as nice as I could be until the end when I told her what the church should be named. Even then I held back. Is this typical of church personnel today? If so I have another reason to have nothing to do with those christcucks, as if I needed anther one.

Old September 20th, 2017 #5
N.B. Forrest

Lee basically saved their church, just as he did Washington College, and they cave to the screaming kikes, commies & coons. Fuck those christ cunts. Their dead church's only value now is the fact that he was once a member.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 21st, 2017 #6
Ironguard1940

Default In the name of progress, marxists destroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Lee basically saved their church, just as he did Washington College, and they cave to the screaming kikes, commies & coons. Fuck those christ cunts. Their dead church's only value now is the fact that he was once a member.
I predict that Washington and Lee University will change their name within five years. An outlandish prediction? Who would have predicted that the Confederate Flags would be removed from Lee Chapel there just three years ago? That was almost a year BEFORE Dylann Roof went on his nigger-meet-your-maker tour. Now with Confederate Monuments and plaques coming down everywhere, streets being renamed, and even a residential college within Yale University being renamed from John C. Calhoun to Grace Hopper, I really don't think I am going out on a limb with this. Also, VMI recently voted to keep their Confederate statues. That will also change within five years. Both those universities, like almost every one across the kwa, have turned to marxist outhouses.

Old September 21st, 2017 #7
N.B. Forrest

The stranglehold of usurper kikes on the jewniversities (bolstered by media/Hollywitz) is the reason for all this sudden White cultural destruction designed to lead to our systematic physical vanishing via wide-open borders, mud murders & race mixing propaganda aimed at our weak link. The scum professors who meticulously created this commie revolutionary atmosphere & their administrative enablers should be killed, along with as many little punks who want to join them in the grave. The question is how.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 21st, 2017 #8
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The stranglehold of usurper kikes on the jewniversities (bolstered by media/Hollywitz) is the reason for all this sudden White cultural destruction designed to lead to our systematic physical vanishing via wide-open borders, mud murders & race mixing propaganda aimed at our weak link. The scum professors who meticulously created this commie revolutionary atmosphere & their administrative enablers should be killed, along with as many little punks who want to join them in the grave. The question is how.
Turn their pets on them. Now would be a good time to let the niggers know how heavily involved the jews were in the slabe trade.

Thread