VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 8th, 2017 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Woodpecker Glen Campbell dead

Campbell post-alzheimers diagnosis, entertaining with his children supporting him ...RIP

Old August 8th, 2017 #2
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Glen Campbell, Remembered By His Session Bandmate Carole Kaye
http://variety.com/2017/music/news/g...ye-1202520117/

Old August 8th, 2017 #3
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

https://vimeo.com/63150146

The Monkees tell a story of how they turned up at the recording studio to make a record got their guitars and shit out and were told no you dont need those.
The Wrecking Crew made the recording while you were on your way here.

Old August 9th, 2017 #4
Henry.

That's a great film. Have you watched all of it yet? The outtakes are great too. It was made by Tommy Tedesco's son. Took him years to get the funding. A few years ago that bitch, Carol Kaye, banned me from her forum before I'd even posted lol

Old August 9th, 2017 #5
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Of course I watched it Henry. Im a big music lover.
What a stupid question to ask.Oh my oh my.
I just finished watching it half an hour ago.
Only ever dipped in and out before but when you asked I thought I better watch it all.
The calibre of these musicians is just remarkable and then to get the revelation that Glen Campbell dont read notes after being a guitarist since he was a kid he would just pick up his guitar and play is beyond most peoples comprehension.
Micky Dolenz was great.I never even thought I was a drummer.I was a actor playing the part of a imaginary drummer in all these imaginary situations.Fucking awesome.

That Kaye bird is cool baby yeah.
Just looked at her website and she is giving one on one guitar lessons for about 60 quid an hour.I think they call that loving what she is doing.

If anyone wants to watch its on alluc.ee The-Wrecking-Crew-2008.You could get popups I dont because I have adblock and adblock plus free from the chrome web store.They take about 15 seconds to set up and save tons of shit.

I better put a Glen Campbell tune on.

Old August 10th, 2017 #6
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDLIE Stampton View Post
Of course I watched it Henry. Im a big music lover.
What a stupid question to ask.Oh my oh my.
I just finished watching it half an hour ago.
Only ever dipped in and out before but when you asked I thought I better watch it all.
The calibre of these musicians is just remarkable and then to get the revelation that Glen Campbell dont read notes after being a guitarist since he was a kid he would just pick up his guitar and play is beyond most peoples comprehension.
Micky Dolenz was great.I never even thought I was a drummer.I was a actor playing the part of a imaginary drummer in all these imaginary situations.Fucking awesome.

That Kaye bird is cool baby yeah.
Just looked at her website and she is giving one on one guitar lessons for about 60 quid an hour.I think they call that loving what she is doing.

If anyone wants to watch its on alluc.ee The-Wrecking-Crew-2008.You could get popups I dont because I have adblock and adblock plus free from the chrome web store.They take about 15 seconds to set up and save tons of shit.

I better put a Glen Campbell tune on.
Good stuff, Mick. lol

Those outtake just keep coming. There must be enough of em now to make another movie...maybe two more.

Did you see that recent YouTube video where Tim Pierce had to learn 70 fuckin' songs in order to play the song intros at the 2017 'Grammys'?

Because they were unsure how long it would take for the people receiving an award to reach the stage the session guys for the gig had to learn the whole songs and not just the intros!

Check it out Bud...

Thread