Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 20th, 2017 #1
majorlee

Default so Trump caved in to the hebrews

He hasn't even started a wall much less built one and now he is going let the DACA babies in. Those 888,000 kids will become citizens one day and then they will bring in all their relatives and then some(who can determine who the hell they are related to). They will bring in whole villages and small towns from Mexico.
Also, Trump just condemned white racism but forgot to condemn black racism and jewish racism and other minority racism.
He isn't my prez anymore.

Old September 20th, 2017 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

jewsign No Surprise

Any one surprised by this has not been paying attention.

Old September 20th, 2017 #3
Kevlar Vest

Build walls around all the major cities in the US to keep the negroids confined.

Old September 20th, 2017 #4
WayneW67

Am not surprised by this at all. The over abundance of jews in is Cabinet and appointees has always concerned me. His own daughter converted to the jews and now he has jewish grandchildren. How much can we depend on him in our fight with the kikes?>

Old September 21st, 2017 #5
Pale Ghoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by WayneW67 View Post
Am not surprised by this at all. The over abundance of jews in is Cabinet and appointees has always concerned me. His own daughter converted to the jews and now he has jewish grandchildren. How much can we depend on him in our fight with the kikes?>
Trump is the jews bitch. I have no idea why he loves these people, he seems so bluepilled on the JQ yet he seems to be somewhat racially aware. Its confusing.

He must think they're white. That's the only thing I can think of. Just like Jared Taylor they look HUWHYTE to me!

Thread