VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2007 #201
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz View Post
I don't know what's the problem here, if you read my last post, you will see that I've just exposed Bill White's lie. He originally claimed to have met Ron Paul and/or his supporters at an Arlington restaurant called the Tara Thai. He did this ONLY BECAUSE he saw this website and noticed that Ron Paul's outfit made a disbursement to the Tara Thai restaurant:

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q...C00432914.html

Then, later, after he found out that "racist" organizations like AMREN and the CofCC hold semi-regular meetings at the Sala Thai restaurant, he changed his tune, and said that he meant to say that he hobnobbed with Ron Paul et al at the Sala Thai. Two different restaurants. There is no evidence at all that RP has ever been at the Sala Thai, no evidence whatsoever. How does someone claim to have socialized with RP at one place, then change his mind and say it was actually someplace else? Either you really been there and know what you're talking about, or you're making stuff up out of whole cloth just because you saw evidence of a Ron Paul disbursement at some vaguely familiar sounding Arlington, Virginia restaurant. Verily, Bill White has unwittingly confused the Sala Thai with the Tara Thai, and ran with it, 'til now.

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Someone doesn't want Bill White EXPOSED it appears.

Old December 20th, 2007 #202
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Quote:
I don't know what's the problem here, if you read my last post, you will see that I've just exposed Bill White's lie. He originally claimed to have met Ron Paul and/or his supporters at an Arlington restaurant called the Tara Thai. He did this ONLY BECAUSE he saw this website and noticed that Ron Paul's outfit made a disbursement to the Tara Thai restaurant:

Then, later, after he found out that "racist" organizations like AMREN and the CofCC hold semi-regular meetings at the Sala Thai restaurant, he changed his tune, and said that he meant to say that he hobnobbed with Ron Paul et al at the Sala Thai. Two different restaurants. There is no evidence at all that RP has ever been at the Sala Thai, no evidence whatsoever. How does someone claim to have socialized with RP at one place, then change his mind and say it was actually someplace else? Either you really been there and know what you're talking about, or you're making stuff up out of whole cloth just because you saw evidence of a Ron Paul disbursement at some vaguely familiar sounding Arlington, Virginia restaurant. Verily, Bill White has unwittingly confused the Sala Thai with the Tara Thai, and ran with it, 'til now. The only reason this story had anyu legs at all was because of the website posted above, which shows a record of Ron Paul's actual, real disbursements, and it happened to say "Tara Thai". He ran with that, hoping no one would notice the difference between the Tara Thai where RP apparentyly actually dined, and the Sala Thai, where it's known that "racist" outfits meet once in a while.
Well thank goodness that this info came out. More lies by the Kommander it seems.

Old December 20th, 2007 #203
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Same here can,t connect.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 20th, 2007 #204
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Someone doesn't want Bill White EXPOSED it appears.
Try this, this is the Federal Election Commission website:

Scroll down, you'll see Tara Thai

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; December 20th, 2007 at 08:53 PM.

Old December 20th, 2007 #205
Phil_88
Banned

Ever think he posted the wrong link. Man its a conspiracy. And it was an anti that dug up the info that ron paul had been there not Bill.

Old December 20th, 2007 #206
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Same here can,t connect.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU A USING BURN JEW BURNS AVATAR YOU MUTHER FUCKER?

Sorry for going off topic, but that shit pisses me off......

Old December 20th, 2007 #207
brutus

Understanding of public relations and carefully managed press releases is so vitally important to an organization.

In some ways Bill White's release may have had some merit in it's timing and in other ways it may have caused some harm. We have to weight the overall outcome and how that effects our cause. However this is usually an analysis that's done before the release of the controversial material.

Because we have no structure to our organization, there is no way to get any sort of assemblance of a consensus, and those who would lead must then take it upon themselves to decide when and what is released for public consumption.

On one hand, many here are of the strong opinion that Bill's post may have blown Paul's chances......And on the other hand, we must agree that Bill's post will undoubtedly bring our cause needed publicity. The rub lies in whether or not a Paul presidency is worth more than letting the masses know that there is a pro-White movement available to them.

Old December 20th, 2007 #208
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Same here can,t connect.
Here it is, the Federal Election Commission website:

Scroll down, you'll see Tara Thai.

Last edited by Walter E. Kurtz; December 20th, 2007 at 08:54 PM.

Old December 20th, 2007 #209
David Milano

Quote:

Then, later, after he found out that "racist" organizations like AMREN and the CofCC hold semi-regular meetings at the Sala Thai restaurant, he changed his tune, and said that he meant to say that he hobnobbed with Ron Paul et al at the Sala Thai. Two different restaurants. There is no evidence at all that RP has ever been at the Sala Thai, no evidence whatsoever. How does someone claim to have socialized with RP at one place, then change his mind and say it was actually someplace else? Either you really been there and know what you're talking about, or you're making stuff up out of whole cloth just because you saw evidence of a Ron Paul disbursement at some vaguely familiar sounding Arlington, Virginia restaurant. Verily, Bill White has unwittingly confused the Sala Thai with the Tara Thai, and ran with it, 'til now.
You're right of course. My point is, if Paul has to address this rumor even once it has hurt the campaign. You know how the low IQ masses love their rumors and gossip.

There are 5 tv interviews I can think of off the top of my head where they ask him about Don Black. Every time they do that it eats up 30 seconds that could've been spent spreading the message.

Also, the last thing we need to deal with is drooling retards conducting a witch hunt within the campaign and the grassroots efforts. If the media or internet are giving fuel to an "us against them" attitude then it will be harder to sway people on the inside. Put more briefly, I can't convert someone thats looking out for "evil nazis" instead of asking whats wrong with the world.

I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on that.

Old December 20th, 2007 #210
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_88 View Post
Ever think he posted the wrong link. Man its a conspiracy. And it was an anti that dug up the info that ron paul had been there not Bill.
Try this:

Old December 20th, 2007 #211
McKinley
coast to coast WN

I say either the commie goes or we go. I have met a lot of great people on here and they are the ones that have encouraged for me to stay. But enough is enough.

Every god damned time we start to pick up momentum and get positive feed back some mother fucker throws a wrench in the wheel. How many times does this make for this piece of shit 4 5 6 ?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Old December 20th, 2007 #212
Alex Linder
Administrator

Same old stuff - cowardice as clever tactic. It never works.

Fact is, Ron Paul to all appearances is anti-racist.

If his campaign is destroyed by the revelation that he or his people had lunch with people jews hate - well, that doesn't say much for his cause, does it?

The solution is not to cover up and get more scared, it's to get public and less scared.

Ron Paul deserves our support, but also our criticism - our correction in the one important way in which he is just like every other politician - he pretends that taking race into account is ugly collectivism. Ron Paul is an intellectual. He reads and thinks. He knows better than anyone else that the Founders were the farthest thing from libertarians. He knows that he is hypocrite and fraud for presenting himself as a Constitutionalist when he is against the very basis of the Constitution, which is that only White males with property have the right to political voice.

He may be right on everything else, I think he pretty much is, but he's not right on the deepest things. Our reminding him and the world of that can only help.

What's shameful about being White? What's shameful about eating lunch with people concerned with our race's fate?

Quit being cowards.

You want freedom, but you don't want to pay for it. Believe me, I understand the impulse. But it's not possible.

Old December 20th, 2007 #213
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Try this:

I know I posted that link at 2 a.m. when a news site posted it. If bill was making a story up wouldn't he post that for verification? You anti-bill guys are really full of yourselves. Use simple logic.

Old December 20th, 2007 #214
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post

Just too piss you off

Kentckyanna True News

Old December 20th, 2007 #215
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Milano View Post
You're right of course. My point is, if Paul has to address this rumor even once it has hurt the campaign. You know how the low IQ masses love their rumors and gossip.

There are 5 tv interviews I can think of off the top of my head where they ask him about Don Black. Every time they do that it eats up 30 seconds that could've been spent spreading the message.

Also, the last thing we need to deal with is drooling retards conducting a witch hunt within the campaign and the grassroots efforts. If the media or internet are giving fuel to an "us against them" attitude then it will be harder to sway people on the inside. Put more briefly, I can't convert someone thats looking out for "evil nazis" instead of asking whats wrong with the world.

I'd like to hear peoples thoughts on that.
Thank you. You said it for me.

Old December 20th, 2007 #216
David Milano

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
Understanding of public relations and carefully managed press releases is so vitally important to an organization.

In some ways Bill White's release may have had some merit in it's timing and in other ways it may have caused some harm. We have to weight the overall outcome and how that effects our cause. However this is usually an analysis that's done before the release of the controversial material.

Because we have no structure to our organization, there is no way to get any sort of assemblance of a consensus, and those who would lead must then take it upon themselves to decide when and what is released for public consumption.

On one hand, many here are of the strong opinion that Bill's post may have blown Paul's chances......And on the other hand, we must agree that Bill's post will undoubtedly bring our cause needed publicity. The rub lies in whether or not a Paul presidency is worth more than letting the masses know that there is a pro-White movement available to them.

Point well taken Brutus.

My thinking is that firts things first. With Paul in the White House we won't have to deal with Chertoff/Mukasey and hate crime laws.

My other point is we have to try to convert as many as we can as fast as we can and nazi rumors might harm that. I don't think Bill has hurt anything in that regards at the moment so I'll wait and see

Old December 20th, 2007 #217
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Just too piss you off
HAHAHAHAHAHAHALOL!

Old December 20th, 2007 #218
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

The next thing we will hear from Billie will be something similar: "Well, I was on drugs because I had cavities. Gee, I thought I had the correct name of the restaurant and well I guess I was there because I was on some good drugs. Woke up and instead of cavities I had shit between my teeth."

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old December 20th, 2007 #219
DDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishko Novosel View Post

Maybe they're both the same person.

Old December 20th, 2007 #220
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Same old stuff - cowardice as clever tactic. It never works.

Fact is, Ron Paul to all appearances is anti-racist.

If his campaign is destroyed by the revelation that he or his people had lunch with people jews hate - well, that doesn't say much for his cause, does it?

The solution is not to cover up and get more scared, it's to get public and less scared.

Ron Paul deserves our support, but also our criticism - our correction in the one important way in which he is just like every other politician - he pretends that taking race into account is ugly collectivism. Ron Paul is an intellectual. He reads and thinks. He knows better than anyone else that the Founders were the farthest thing from libertarians. He knows that he is hypocrite and fraud for presenting himself as a Constitutionalist when he is against the very basis of the Constitution, which is that only White males with property have the right to political voice.

He may be right on everything else, I think he pretty much is, but he's not right on the deepest things. Our reminding him and the world of that can only help.

What's shameful about being White? What's shameful about eating lunch with people concerned with our race's fate?

Quit being cowards.

You want freedom, but you don't want to pay for it. Believe me, I understand the impulse. But it's not possible.
Thank you for laying that out. I feel selfish all of a sudden. But only because I realize that time is short for White Majority survival and will latch on to the slimest of hopes to improve White gains. Rome wasn't built in a day, destroyed either. Ron Pauls will come and go, White Patriots must be distilled.

Tags
ron paul

Thread