Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2020 #1
bedford

Default Sheboons kicked off train for laughing like wild hyenas- win ghetto lottery

Some may remember this story from 2015. A group of black women were
riding the Napa Valley Wine train and they were laughing so loud that
the management of the train kicked them off. I am sure that people on this forum know the type of black women that act this way. So they filed a racial
discrimination lawsuit and won an !! million dollar judgement. I am reviving this
story. I don't have the link but just google Black Women Kicked off Napa Valley Wine Train and you will come to the story.
I feel bad for the owners of the train and the employees who lost their jobs
because of this.
Just act like a typical nigger jackass and you're a millionaire.
One story quoted the black women saying that other white people were
laughing loud too and they were not kicked off. No I don't buy that.

Old February 18th, 2020 #2
bedford

Any comments?
I think that these sows should have to pay $11 million. When you add up all
the sows who do this every day and how many people they offend it comes up to a big number.

Old February 19th, 2020 #3
Susan

Of course it's beyond ridiculous that these baboons won 11 million. Ten cents would have been too much.

They were asked to get off because no doubt they were the loudest on the train. It was more than likely intentional because they were probably the only niggers on the train, surrounded by Whites. And the only niggers always
have to act up and be as obnoxious as possible...thereby rubbing Whitey's face in the reality that we can't do anything.

Howevuh... this time the management asks them to either quiet down or get off and the niggers know they have been 'dissed. And it's REVENGE TIME.

Nigger males are more likely to kill you and females are more likely to take other action. This is my unofficial observation...generally speaking.

Just like the Central Park Five (raping and assaulting niggers) were awarded a ridiculous payout, niggers get rich undeservedly. In this case, the nigger males had already had their fun raping and attacking Whites, the only thing left to do was get rich at the expense of taxpayers.

Happy now Bedford? Sometimes a story doesn't need a comment. We all know how fucking absurd it is. Just teasing you.

Old February 19th, 2020 #4
T.Garrett
Banned

Wink There's one thing we can be certain of in the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Of course it's beyond ridiculous that these baboons won 11 million. Ten cents would have been too much.

They were asked to get off because no doubt they were the loudest on the train. It was more than likely intentional because they were probably the only niggers on the train, surrounded by Whites. And the only niggers always
have to act up and be as obnoxious as possible...thereby rubbing Whitey's face in the reality that we can't do anything.

Howevuh... this time the management asks them to either quiet down or get off and the niggers know they have been 'dissed. And it's REVENGE TIME.

Nigger males are more likely to kill you and females are more likely to take other action. This is my unofficial observation...generally speaking.

Just like the Central Park Five (raping and assaulting niggers) were awarded a ridiculous payout, niggers get rich undeservedly. In this case, the nigger males had already had their fun raping and attacking Whites, the only thing left to do was get rich at the expense of taxpayers.

Happy now Bedford? Sometimes a story doesn't need a comment. We all know how fucking absurd it is. Just teasing you.
If there is one thing we can be certain of in the future itz change Susan, this pos 'dog' has run itz day and circumstances are about to change ...radically.

Stay safe and keep away from niggers in the mean time.

Old February 19th, 2020 #5
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

I enjoy hearing from you Susan. Your post is accurate. I want you to know that I really wanted to meet you for lunch but your box does not allow
incoming messages so I had no way of contacting you. I have been reporting
any incident where I see a black guy breaking the rules. Yesterday I went
to the CVS in downtown Atlanta and two black guys were smoking reefer
right next to the doors. So I told the black woman cashier about it and she
says Sorry I will call security. The black male security guard went out
and came back in and he said "Yeah they was smoking all right."I had
to go and I just hope he called the police. This morning I rode the MARTA
train to a doctor's appointment and there was a black guy who went in
between the train cars and smoked a cigar. He got off the train before I could
report him. I looked at a white woman next to me and said "Did you see him smoke the cigar?" She just nodded and seemed kind of unconcerned. That
is what I see from white people. They just accept TNB.

Thread