VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2017 #261
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
Amazing how the average 'kwan tard will jump at any chance they get to defend these badge fags. You can also hear a few stupid women hysterically telling the guy to stop filming and claiming it was illegal to do so and he'd go to jail. All the meanwhile there's a big, fat, greasy badge-fag-blue-nigger-wannabe literally murdering a man right behind them and all these idiots care about is covering up the crime being committed by their precious "serve and protect" heroes.
The fat badge fag wannabe had delusions of grandeur from all the state-worshipping patriotard propaganda he's probably been fed a steady diet of all his life (and plenty of junk food) and due to his badge fagette wife. He's perfect material to be one of the Oath Queers.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 14th, 2017 #262
Ray Allan

Default Speaking of Oath Queers...

Vicious, Freedom-Hating, Anti-Constitution Oath Keepers Might as Well be the Feds

https://www.dailystormer.com/vicious...l-be-the-feds/

Old June 17th, 2017 #263
Sean Gruber

Oaf Creepers hate free speech.

Less talk, more action

Old June 18th, 2017 #264
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Oaf Creepers hate free speech.
I encountered some Oaf Queers at a gun show several years ago not long after they formed. I was suspicious of them even then. If I'd known what I do now about those punks I probably would have verbally unloaded on them. It's highly likely they are some COINTELPRO operation and best to have nothing to do with them.

Old June 19th, 2017 #265
Crowe

Oaf Queers just prove how useless blue niggers are. They are not on our side, and never will be on our side, and always seem to engage in activities that directly assist the enemy. They're mostly belligerent White traitors. A blue niggers antifa.

Old June 25th, 2017 #266
Ray Allan

Default Off-duty nigger blue nigger shot by on-duty White blue nigger!

The nigger was only shot in the arm, but I still got my laugh for the day.

Quote:
A white police officer in the US Missouri city of St. Louis has shot his black colleague "apparently" assessing him as a threat.

The police officer, who was shot, was off duty when he heard gunfire near his home and tried to help three fellow officers arrest some suspected car thieves.

The off-duty officer was recognized by two of the officers but was shot by the third officer who did not recognize him, police said.
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2017/06...souri-St-Loius

Old July 5th, 2017 #267
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default Animal Control

Disgusting.

Man calls animal rescue for some bunnies.

Animal Control 'Officer' comes to 'help' the bunnies. He took them and smashed their necks on the end of the 'Animal Control' truck.

http://fox8.com/2017/05/24/north-rid...-baby-rabbits/

This fine officer has a history going back to 2013 of killing small animals, in that case some wild kittens.

Nice to be safe from bunnies n' kittens. No charges pending against this fucker.

Old July 6th, 2017 #268
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Disgusting.

Man calls animal rescue for some bunnies.

Animal Control 'Officer' comes to 'help' the bunnies. He took them and smashed their necks on the end of the 'Animal Control' truck.

http://fox8.com/2017/05/24/north-rid...-baby-rabbits/

This fine officer has a history going back to 2013 of killing small animals, in that case some wild kittens.

Nice to be safe from bunnies n' kittens. No charges pending against this fucker.
I guess this jackoff didn't make the grade to be a full-blown dog-shooting blue nigger and had to settle for dog-catcher (and bunny-killer).

Old July 6th, 2017 #269
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I guess this jackoff didn't make the grade to be a full-blown dog-shooting blue nigger and had to settle for dog-catcher (and bunny-killer).
Yeah-the reason that caught my eye is they are still trying to nab the guy, and I had something similar happen to me a few years ago. I looked out my window and saw a fluffly white dog being attacked by another, and my neighbor saw too, and he beat the attacking dog off the other, and I called animal control. The guy that came out said 'dog is dead', barely looking at him, and I said 'I want to see if he is' and as soon as he was approached, he crawled toward us and I said, 'he's NOT dead! Can we get him to the shelter?' and he said no, it was 'after hours'. We decided to try and rescue the dog, and I took him to a 24 hour hospital, who stitched him and only charged me a for the medicine since he wasn't our dog (she had just had to put a dog down right before we came in with this one). She said we could take him the next day to the shelter. On the way, he had some sort of almost stop breathing attack and jumped on the steering wheel, I had to shove him off before he killed us, but I got him there. They lady at the shelter almost cried when she saw him and I told her how he was attacked in the night and they wouldn't take him-she said they absolutely could've brought him, they have services for emergencies at night.

He ended up being adopted out, though, which is cool after that 'Nam' like experience, ha.

So I'll never forget that bastard standing there looking at that crawling dog like 'meh'. Evil, lazy, mean.

Old July 7th, 2017 #270
Ray Allan

It seems Animal Control Officers, also known as dog-catchers are on par with badge fags in the psychopathy department. Probably even lower IQ. I'll have to come up with a suitable name to differentiate them from blue niggers. I guess dog-catcher will have to suffice for now.

Thanks for the info Emily, I never considered dog-catchers to be suffering from the same personality disorders and limited intellect as blue and green niggers, and act accordingly if I have any dealings with them. The all are employed in government, so there would tend to be a similar type of person doing these jobs.

Old July 7th, 2017 #271
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
It seems Animal Control Officers, also known as dog-catchers are on par with badge fags in the psychopathy department. Probably even lower IQ. I'll have to come up with a suitable name to differentiate them from blue niggers. I guess dog-catcher will have to suffice for now.

Thanks for the info Emily, I never considered dog-catchers to be suffering from the same personality disorders and limited intellect as blue and green niggers, and act accordingly if I have any dealings with them. The all are employed in government, so there would tend to be a similar type of person doing these jobs.
How about 'Bitch Squad'? It fits.

On a serious note: the lousy ones are the ones that work with Sheriff's departments. The better ones are contracted through ASPCA-an org outside of our lovely Government.

The job requirements I believe are pretty low-"must be willing to be bitten by rabid wildlife" and "must walk erect" as life-skills .

Old July 7th, 2017 #272
Crowe

Quote:
Fish and Game faggots are no better. It's another department that only exists to nickle and dime people for minor infractions. I guess depending on where they're at, they might be rangers. Rump rangers.

Old July 9th, 2017 #273
Shelby

Default Snowflake AHP's Took My Car Apart

2012, AHP pulls over a senior white guy, haircut flat top, sedan. Claimed they smelled marijuana in my car, pulled me over for "following too close." (that part's important). They plopped, me in their 100 degree plus squad car, tore everything out of my trunk, and kept coming to the squad car ORDERING me to admit I had marijuana in my car (they kept repeating this Miranda rights crapshit..huh?). That's like ordering Annette Funicello to admit she was trafficking cocaine and selling her ass on Rodeo Dr. They did this multiple times. I honestly thought I was in the Twilight Zone. I nearly passed out from heat exhaustion in the closed up squad car. After 90 minutes, and I had refused a half dozen times to just accept a marijuana possession charge, (of course I did), they left everything out on the side of I-40, and I had to repack everything. They warned me that I'd probably get pulled over again up ahead (I wasn't, fortunately). Creepola!!! Snowflake AHP's no less.

October, 2016...Texas panhandle. Pulled over by the Texas Highway Patrol. "Following too close" (Hmmm, sounds familiar; I make sure I'm always 300' from the nearest vehicle; translation? Lie. So you've pulled me over...whattya want, I'm thinking? Puts me in the patrol car, makes sure a second officer (drives up from behind) is there in the car, first. Interrogates me. Get this: "Who are you voting for?" A little hard to answer I thought, since this cop was Hispanic. I said Trump anyway. He got squirmy, said nothing and wrote a warning for "following too close" and let me go.

This is not your mom and dad's country anymore, like it or not

By the way, I now wear a wire when driving interstate - you should too.

Old July 13th, 2017 #274
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
2012, AHP pulls over a senior white guy, haircut flat top, sedan. Claimed they smelled marijuana in my car, pulled me over for "following too close." (that part's important). They plopped, me in their 100 degree plus squad car, tore everything out of my trunk, and kept coming to the squad car ORDERING me to admit I had marijuana in my car (they kept repeating this Miranda rights crapshit..huh?). That's like ordering Annette Funicello to admit she was trafficking cocaine and selling her ass on Rodeo Dr. They did this multiple times. I honestly thought I was in the Twilight Zone. I nearly passed out from heat exhaustion in the closed up squad car. After 90 minutes, and I had refused a half dozen times to just accept a marijuana possession charge, (of course I did), they left everything out on the side of I-40, and I had to repack everything. They warned me that I'd probably get pulled over again up ahead (I wasn't, fortunately). Creepola!!! Snowflake AHP's no less.

October, 2016...Texas panhandle. Pulled over by the Texas Highway Patrol. "Following too close" (Hmmm, sounds familiar; I make sure I'm always 300' from the nearest vehicle; translation? Lie. So you've pulled me over...whattya want, I'm thinking? Puts me in the patrol car, makes sure a second officer (drives up from behind) is there in the car, first. Interrogates me. Get this: "Who are you voting for?" A little hard to answer I thought, since this cop was Hispanic. I said Trump anyway. He got squirmy, said nothing and wrote a warning for "following too close" and let me go.

They're not called badge fags and blue niggers for nothing. These heroic Judge Dredd wannabes sound like particularly virulent scum. They cannot make you admit anything or answer any questions. If under arrest, you have your Miranda right to remain silent--use it. Otherwise, remember the 5 words: "I have nothing to say." Badge fags rely purely on intimidation and your own ignorance to get what they want. They are used to dealing with stupid niggers, spics and low-brow Whites, not someone who knows his actual rights. That's good you now wear a wire while driving--asshole kwaps can take that from you, but still demand your rights anyway. And NEVER consent to a vehicle search. They may do it anyway, but you are on record as not consenting to it. Go ahead and sign any tickets/citations--it's not an admission of guilt, and you can always fight it in court later.

Old July 13th, 2017 #275
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby View Post

You should've done what that liar in Whitefish is doing--claim you were so upset from the unfair maltreatment that your hair was falling out and you had the shakes. (Although in your case there was legit maltreatment and a place to legit point the finger).

'Who are you voting for?' could have the beaner's badge, tho. You should report dat.

Old July 13th, 2017 #276
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
They're not called badge fags and blue niggers for nothing. These heroic Judge Dredd wannabes sound like particularly virulent scum. They cannot make you admit anything or answer any questions. If under arrest, you have your Miranda right to remain silent--use it. Otherwise, remember the 5 words: "I have nothing to say." Badge fags rely purely on intimidation and your own ignorance to get what they want. They are used to dealing with stupid niggers, spics and low-brow Whites, not someone who knows his actual rights. That's good you now wear a wire while driving--asshole kwaps can take that from you, but still demand your rights anyway. And NEVER consent to a vehicle search. They may do it anyway, but you are on record as not consenting to it. Go ahead and sign any tickets/citations--it's not an admission of guilt, and you can always fight it in court later.
All true--and if the don't read you your Miranda rights and arrest, do NOT point it out to them.
Because they can't use anything in court that was said in an interview where rights weren't read beforehand. Not a legit 'interrogation' in eyes of the law.

But I'll say this-if it's a 'normal' interaction, stay polite and compliant. If it's abnormal/weird and becoming 'scary', film it with your phone if you have it, and ask if you're being detained or not. Several 'cop watch' people did this and uploaded the vids to YouTube. These were incidents of totally unjustified harassment that went on for long periods of time, one was a blond White girl who had not just one but several officers going through her car like they were looking for WMDs. Found nothing of course.

Meanwhile somewhere 15 Somalians prob raped a child or something.

Old July 18th, 2017 #277
Ray Allan

Default Mohamed Noor: Retarded monkey kwap murderer

Old August 14th, 2017 #278
Ray Allan

The nigger chief of the Charlottesville popo speaks to the media. At about 3:25 the lying sack of monkey shit starts in with the lies regarding the peaceable White rally attendees and his justifying of his and his fellow badge fags' unlawful actions:

Old August 14th, 2017 #279
notmenomore

..so very much horse-shit; so very little time. Nig-chiefy has to keep reading his "prepared statement" to try and keep the lies and BS together. It was all VSP and McAuliffe, and nig-chiefy knows it.

Old August 18th, 2017 #280
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
yep! This is the typical behavior of a roided up badge fag. "Obstructing" as the kwap calls it.

Thread