VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 6th, 2019 #1
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Guns? We got 'em.

The flow of toys into the black market here in NYC has never been better, none of you locals have an excuse not to purchase something for a rainy day and store it in your personal armory.

Listenin to Rev'n Al's National Action Network on 1190 AM while I run a patch or two through the barrel of my streetsweeper ..."jeebus, jeebus, YT bad jeebus, send Rev'n Al monies, we needs repamarations from de gubbermint" ...I actually like listening to some gospel music in the background while I work, guess my ugly American christian upbringing is showing.

Old May 10th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

Why does this make me think of Travis Bickle?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 13th, 2019 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking Guess who's back, dont answer the door ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Why does this make me think of Travis Bickle?
Nah, two rifles laying on the deck aren't Bickle-like.

This 5' 4" psycho from Brooklyn is, and she financed her education driving a cab in Manhattan.

She wanted to join our lovely forum, hahaha I told her no fuckin way we've had too many felony investigations here already and don't need the bullshit. I sent her over to the Stormer, let her stalk someone over there after they run the mouth on her it would be fuckin hilarious, eh?

I think she joined anyway, a few of the new names on here look kinda suspicious.

I had beef with her on 'social media' when I told her if this was hot or not, she's not (but I would fuck her if I was stoned drunk) so she screwed around with me for a couple of weeks until I told her about a place on Queens Boulevard where she could buy a hi-volt stun gun from the gooks.

I know your reading this honey-bunny. I better not find my car on fire one night this week, I know where you live too

PS Gettin a little proscuitto on those upper arms Gina? Too lazy to work out anymore?

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 13th, 2019 at 04:04 AM.

Old May 13th, 2019 #4
Ray Allan

Default You talkin' to me?

Gina is going to have to work on her shooting stance if she hopes to hit targets--that nigger grip won't cut it.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 13th, 2019 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking heh heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Gina is going to have to work on her shooting stance if she hopes to hit targets--that nigger grip won't cut it.
What this little pyro needs is a good asswhipping, I think she was with the antifa that tried to set fire to my house when I was upstate last year. She can handle a pistole from what I'm told, this is prolly her wigger stink eye pic that's supposed to intimidate people.

I'm scared, aren't you Ray?

This thread was supposed to be a joke and now I got knuckleheads sending me pics of themselves with firearms.

Thread