Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 16th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Thumbs down Islamic fundamentalists torched Notre Dame if you ask me . . .

. . now , not that I'm Christian but if it is true ( what I believe 100 per cent ) , see how those Muzzies work . . .?

They aren't shy to wreck up ancient Western buildings without any shred of remorse ( see also the World Trade Center ( and oh , I KNOW about about the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11 AND I know the WTC was a jewish stronghold but anyways .. ) . .

Think about it . .

Who would want to trash an ancient European Christian symbol without any shred of remorse . .? . .

. . except for Muslims . .?

. . 'satanists' . .?

( there are many Muslims living in Paris and Notre Dame is a christian symbol . . A symbol of 'the Occident' ( whether you are Christian or not ) )

- - -

I for one am 100 per cent convinced of this . .

You KNOW the fanatism of some Muslims ... You know about the Muslim situation in France . . You know how many Muzzies live in Paris per se . .

- - -

Like I said , whether you are christian or not , these people attack the Occident ( many Muslims make the equation Europe = Occident anyway . .)

Apart from its religious meaning , Notre Dame was a building of huge historical significance anyway . .

- -

Hmmm ..

. . how should Europe deal with ( especially religiously fanatic ) Muslims . .?

I suppose the shock over burning Mosques would be bigger though than over burning churches . . because then it would be (((xenophobic)))

. . you know , it happened to (((another group of strangers))) in our nations already . . .

- - -

. . should it be true ( of which I am convinced 100 per cent ; and don't tell me you also didn't immediately have the Muzzies in mind when hearing that a European christian church was torched . .) , how much longer is Europe going to take this . .?

- - -

A cathedral like Notre Dame torched . . even if you're not christian by your convictions , this is going too far. .

Last edited by ColdFire; April 16th, 2019 at 11:05 AM.

Old April 17th, 2019 #2
Longbaugh

I am not a christian.

I'm not a Muslim or a Satanist, either

If I was leading an army that conquered Europe, I'd level every christian structure that fell into my hands, and erect a shrine to myself on each site.

Christian churches are not symbols of the West or of the Occident.

Christian churches are symbols of the Jews' conquest of Europeans.

In fairness to the Mohammedan shitskins, France fully participated in Merka's first Gulf War clusterfuck, and France is fully participating in Merka's current clusterfucks in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

You're going to abet Israel's stooge?

Then reap what you sow.

Old April 17th, 2019 #3
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
I am not a christian.

I'm not a Muslim or a Satanist, either

If I was leading an army that conquered Europe, I'd level every christian structure that fell into my hands, and erect a shrine to myself on each site.

Christian churches are not symbols of the West or of the Occident.

Christian churches are symbols of the Jews' conquest of Europeans.

In fairness to the Mohammedan shitskins, France fully participated in Merka's first Gulf War clusterfuck, and France is fully participating in Merka's current clusterfucks in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria.

You're going to abet Israel's stooge?

Then reap what you sow.
Sorry pal , I think you're a bit too over-sensitive when it comes to this topic ..

I do not "abet Israel's stooge" at all . .

Yes , it's true that France participated in the Middle Eastern wars . .

But it's a game by the NWO anyway. .

The NWO lets the West fight its wars in the Middle East to de-stabilze the region . .

A good side-effect from this is that they in turn have the justification to load Europe with 'refugees' from that area . .

Yet . . I oppose Muslims on European soil . .

And . .churches symbol of the jews' conquest of Europe . .?

Like I said , I'm not a Christian but . .

a ) no matter where on stands on Christianity , churches / cathedrals are still a product of European ingenuity . . The jews had nothing to do with their building up . .
b ) I still fail to see how Christianity is exactly supposed to be 'jewish' . . The jews rejected Jesus , even had him killed . . How 'jewish' does that make Christianity . .?

Oh , and I know Jesus was of jewish descent himself ( he was born in the Israelite tribe of Judah ) but he detested the jews . .

A 'self-loathing jew' if you will . . As seems to be the case for many involved in Christianity . . First jews then believing-Christians . . ( starting with Jesus himself )

View it as you will , I still see the main focus on the colliding Occident - Muslims , no matter the circumstances . . And . . the Muslims truly seem to make the equation "Christianity = Occident / Europe" . . These people still seem to be butt-hurt about the Crusades . .

Thread