VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2021 #1921
Ray Allan

Default Another flying shitbox & 2 air niggers go 'KERSPLATT!'

2 Dead After Air Force Trainer Jet Crashes in Alabama

Quote:
MONTGOMERY, Ala. - Two Air Force pilots were killed Friday when a trainer jet crashed near an Alabama airport, the military branch confirmed.

The crash involved a T-38 trainer aircraft assigned to the 14th Flying Training Wing at Columbus Air Force Base in Mississippi. Officials from the 14th Flying Training Wing confirmed in a news release that both pilots aboard the aircraft were killed. The pilots were flying a training mission.
https://www.military.com/daily-news/...s-alabama.html

ZOG loses more GNs and equipment in accidents than in actual combat.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 20th, 2021 #1922
steven clark

Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

'Volunteers for Covid?' Sort of like after WWII, and GIs did maneuvers after atomic blasts, marching right through ground zero, under orders.

And you know, thirty years after that, we were told there were 'no ill effects' from that.

Like the contingency plans at the Calloway County nuclear reactor in central Missouri. if a meltdown began, Guardsmen would be ordered to stay three miles around the plant to secure it.

I told this to a nuclear scientist and he was really shocked. "They need to stay no closer than eleven miles to not risk contamination," he said.

Old February 21st, 2021 #1923
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
'Volunteers for Covid?' Sort of like after WWII, and GIs did maneuvers after atomic blasts, marching right through ground zero, under orders.

And you know, thirty years after that, we were told there were 'no ill effects' from that.

Like the contingency plans at the Calloway County nuclear reactor in central Missouri. if a meltdown began, Guardsmen would be ordered to stay three miles around the plant to secure it.

I told this to a nuclear scientist and he was really shocked. "They need to stay no closer than eleven miles to not risk contamination," he said.
I envision something like what happened to the guys sent into the radioactive soup at Chernobyl.

Old February 23rd, 2021 #1924
Ray Allan

Default This is proof it's all starting to break down: loyalty tests

Navy Will Make All Sailors Reaffirm Oath to the Constitution in Extremism Stand-Down

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...tand-down.html

Not very many Whites in this picture:

Old February 26th, 2021 #1925
Ray Allan

Default Ex-GN burns his costume

Okay, fine. What this dude needs to do now is start digging deeper and educating himself about the real reason he feels betrayed and stabbed in the back. That he was a hired killer for international jewry and that he defended Israel's freedom, not ours. He could start by looking at VNNF and viewing this thread. You think he will?

Old February 26th, 2021 #1926
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Veteran burns uniform

Okay, fine. What this dude needs to do now is start digging deeper and educating himself about the real reason he feels betrayed and stabbed in the back. That he was a hired killer for international jewry and that he defended Israel's freedom, not ours. He could start by looking at VNNF and viewing this thread. You think he will?
I could only stomach half of that bullshit. Tard green nigger started claiming he was "fighting for our free-dumbs." Asshat deserves what he got. I bet the woman who trespassed on his land was some nigger or spic. He probably says "we all bleed red."

Old February 26th, 2021 #1927
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I could only stomach half of that bullshit. Tard green nigger started claiming he was "fighting for our free-dumbs." Asshat deserves what he got. I bet the woman who trespassed on his land was some nigger or spic. He probably says "we all bleed red."
It was also difficult for me to listen to. The fact he's wearing that backwards flag and other green nigger symbols on his jacket is a giveaway that he is mentally still stuck in Rambo mode and has no other identity. He probably has that same shit plastered all over his car and his mother has a "Proud Army Mom" bumper sticker on hers. The green nigger-fellating YouTube comments section for this video are even more nauseating. I realize not many of these punks have the intellect to grasp what the jew pimps them out for, and that most of them are unredeemable. I just thought I'd put the video out there, anyway.

Old February 28th, 2021 #1928
Ray Allan

Default You should be sterilized so you don't produce more idiots, mom

Real proud to have their kids serve the jews and possibly come home in a body bag? If parents are this retarded, then this is what they deserve.

Last edited by Ray Allan; February 28th, 2021 at 06:14 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2021 #1929
Ray Allan

Default Operation Martyr Soleimani

Old March 2nd, 2021 #1930
Ray Allan

Default The Gavy's rust buckets

The Navy's surface fleet is turning into a floating advertisement for Rust-Oleum

Quote:
By JEFF SCHOGOL March 02, 2021

The Navy's surface ships are so covered in rust that they look prematurely aged and unseaworthy, which isn't exactly the message the U.S. wants to send China and Russia.

When the destroyer USS Stout returned from its unprecedented 215-day deployment in October, there was no way to hide how much of the ship was covered in rust. The vessel looked as if it should have been renamed USS Tetanus.

"We have become the worst-looking Navy in the world - with no competition," said longtime naval journalist and commentator Chris Cavas.

"The Navy takes preventative maintenance very seriously, but the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has limited port visits, which is where ships normally get painted," said Cmdr. Richlyn Ivey, a spokeswoman for Naval Surface Force Atlantic.

One reason why Navy ships look so beat up is they are made of alloys that are designed to rust on the surface while protecting the metal underneath fro further corrosion, said retired Navy Cmdr. Bryan Clark, a senior fellow with the Hudson Institute think tank in Washington, D.C.

. . . Clark acknowledged that ships from other countries do not look nearly so worn and torn, but he said that is because they do not deploy nearly as often as Navy ships, which are constantly underway or preparing for upcoming deployments. Being the global Shomrim is a real bitch, isn't it, sailor goys?
https://taskandpurpose.com/news/navy...t-rust-problem

Old March 6th, 2021 #1931
Ray Allan

Default "Militias" ready to storm Capitol--again

US Capitol Police seek extension of National Guard amid security concerns

Quote:
Amidst concerns about security and the likelihood of more violence at the US Capitol, members of the US National Guard have been asked to extend their deployment for another two months.

The Capitol Police's request is being reviewed by the Pentagon, according to media reports.

It comes almost two months after scores of pro-Trump supporters ran amok and stormed the US Congress in an unprecedented event that left five people dead and several injured.

Tensions continue to simmer in the Capitol with law enforcement agencies on continuous alert.

On Thursday, the US intelligence slueths announced high alert around the US Capitol area after uncovering a "possible plot" by a militia group to storm the building. The alleged plot is reportedly linked to a far-right conspiracy theory promoted by QAnon supporters who claimed the former US President Donald Trump would return to power on March 4.

The fear and threat prompted the House of Representatives to call off its Thursday session.
https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2021/...Guard-Security

They literally just pull this stuff right out of their asses.

Old March 6th, 2021 #1932
Ray Allan

Default New space farce silver nigger uniforms, rank insignia

The new space farce look has been speculated about for over a year since the creation of the new branch in December 2019, including by me in this thread. The uniform design shown above will most likely not be used, because as I pointed out some months ago, a black uniform too closely resembles the u.s. navy, and other assholes will say it looks like an SS uniform. They will probably be real conservative and end up going with a uniform style similar to the air force, but in a different color like charcoal gray. They can't use green or olive because the army and marines already use that, nor blue because that's what the air force has. So that only leaves some shade of gray available. The space force is already using the army's OCP camouflage pattern for utility use, so that's covered

These new enlisted rank insignia concepts were pitched at space farce members in the last couple days. Most seemed to like the topmost row, which resembles the u.s. gavy's enlisted insignia.

Last edited by Ray Allan; March 6th, 2021 at 07:59 PM.

Old March 7th, 2021 #1933
steven clark

Default #1 Green Nigger Thread

The uniform is sharp, as black kind of does that. it actually reminds me of the uniform used by the Canadian military. They went to one uniform for all branches back in the sixties, with chevrons and epaulets denoting different branches of the armed forces. it's an interesting concept.
One of my old sergeants said if the Pentagon did that, they'd save a bundle in uniforms.

I also note, everyone take note: I heard the national Guard is ready to issue a medal for those who served in the capital during the 'insurrection.' I said it was B.S., m y brother, also ex-military, agrees.

A medal for babysitting the jerks in the deep state. Like they used to say, a real goldbrick honor.

Old March 8th, 2021 #1934
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
The uniform is sharp, as black kind of does that. it actually reminds me of the uniform used by the Canadian military. They went to one uniform for all branches back in the sixties, with chevrons and epaulets denoting different branches of the armed forces. it's an interesting concept.
One of my old sergeants said if the Pentagon did that, they'd save a bundle in uniforms.

I also note, everyone take note: I heard the national Guard is ready to issue a medal for those who served in the capital during the 'insurrection.' I said it was B.S., m y brother, also ex-military, agrees.

A medal for babysitting the jerks in the deep state. Like they used to say, a real goldbrick honor.
I've heard that about Canada using the same uniform and a unified military command for all branches when they merged into simply the Canadian Forces in the 1960s. It would be cost-effective for the u.s. to do the same, but the Pentagon's Global War and Murder Machine is too bloated of a monster for that to happen short dismantling the whole thing completely, dropping a Tsar Bomba on Washington and starting from scratch. As far as uniforms are concerned, the KWA military sort of did that in the 1980s with the adoption of the same woodland and desert camo battle dress utilities the army, air force and marines all wore until the early 2000s. After that, they all had to have their own unique camo patterns, including the navy, who dropped the blue dungarees and went to their own camo outfit. Why sailors would need to wear camouflage aboard a ship is beyond me. And how many billions does this cost us taxpayers? Whatever the space farce comes up with will probably look like shit, but remember this is a government operation. Not that I give a rat's ass if they wear pink polka dots, but the financial cost to us is unimaginable, just like the rest of Uncle Shlomo's war machine.

Old March 9th, 2021 #1935
Jeffrey Smither

Default Governor Rambostein is back

Governor Rambostein, Eric Greitens is showing interest in running for Roy Blunt's seat since Roy is not running in 2022. Jewish, pro israel, former Gavy Seal.

War Monger.

Old March 10th, 2021 #1936
Ray Allan

Default Looks like they'll get that goldbrick honor protecting the Deep State now, Steve

Pentagon Approves Two-Month Extension for National Guard Deployment to DC

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...oyment-dc.html

Task Force Calls for Permanent National Guard Force to Protect DC

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...rotect-dc.html

The Deep State will probably make these GNs take a loyalty test by reaffirming their oath to the Kwanstitution and careful vetting to make sure they never belonged to any "extremist" (aka pro-White) organizations.

Old March 13th, 2021 #1937
Ray Allan

Default Gavy vs bedbugs

Navy Grappling with Bedbug Infestation of Nuclear Submarine USS Connecticut

https://www.military.com/daily-news/...nnecticut.html

What am I gonna do in a submarine?

Old March 14th, 2021 #1938
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Video evidence of ‘massacre’ by UK special forces in Afghanistan mysteriously VANISHES – report

14 Mar, 2021 15:22

Video allegedly showing a “rogue” SAS unit committing war crimes in Afghanistan has supposedly disappeared, as an investigation into the squad’s alleged “massacres” has been plagued by missing evidence and silence from witnesses.

Saifullah Yar was just 19 when his family were shot dead in an SAS raid on their Afghan village in 2011. When British military investigators flew to Kabul in 2017 to investigate the raid, he told them he was handcuffed and led away from his father, brother and two male cousins. He heard two sustained bursts of gunfire, and when the Brits departed, his relatives were dead, their bodies riddled with bullets.

Video footage of the raid was apparently captured by US air support overhead, but according to a new Sunday Times report, American authorities mysteriously lost the footage, and were unable to provide it to a British court, where Saifullah has brought a judicial review into the fatal raid.

The mysterious disappearance isn’t the first time that key evidence from the raid has gone missing, or been intentionally hidden. The Royal MIlitary Police (RMP) investigators’ 2017 visit to Kabul was one of their last tasks in a three-and-a-half year probe into allegations of war crimes against the SAS unit, during which they found that the British operators doctored mission reports to implicate Afghan special forces in similar killings, dozens of which took place between 2011 and 2013.

The investigators interviewed 42 soldiers who said they were unable to remember the mission. Court documents reported on by the Times stated that a judge termed this a case of “collective amnesia.” The weapons used in the raid on Saifullah’s village were destroyed the same year the RMP opened its investigation.
(...)
https://www.rt.com/uk/518075-sas-afg...video-missing/

From the comment section:

Quote:
The truth is easy to ascertain. Evidence is not. In fact the loss of the evidence is more proof of the crime. The loss also indicates that the crime also includes the top brass are accessories after the fact which means the lies and coverup will never stop now.

We know the truth.
Quote:
This is meant to motivate the soldiers to massacre more innocent people. The Israelis have been doing this for more that 70 years now.
Quote:
When information is suppressed or censored in this age, it pretty much is proof of truth.
Quote:
That's why it's illegal to doubt the 6 gorillion and 88 year old women must be thrown in prison.

Old March 15th, 2021 #1939
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
If they will massacre civilians in other countries, they will do it to us right here at home if they are ordered to or just for kicks, especially as the percentage of ZOG's hired killers becomes more and more non-White.

Old March 18th, 2021 #1940
Stewart Meadows

Tags
#1, military

Thread