VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 10th, 2020 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Kung Flu numbers getting higher, states shutting stuff again, what will congress do?

This is an important question because states with "reported" higher positive test results are starting to shutdown again.

Here in Floriduh jew lover DeSantis closed down all bars again, and Miami Dade shutdown all dine in services once again.

Here in FL unemployment is high and the service industry is getting clobbered. Locally a large hotel on the harbour that was being built by Alliegent Airlines was suddenly halted for the next 18 months and they're trying to back out. Was supposed to bring a lot of jobs and construction jobs. Now it's just some slabs of concrete and large cranes that will blow over if a hurricane hits.

Coongress doesn't seem to want to act on another stimulus and unemployment also runs out end of the month.

They have to extend the unemployment program. Too many whites are still out of work OR on reduced hours. Floriduh unemployment max is 275 a week.

The government is the one shutting things down. How do they expect people to earn money if everything is closed up? My business makes no money right now, it was hit hard and I can't pay myself and the extra $600 a week and the smaller federal check helps cover bills and pay my rent.

I expect my business will be closed up again in a couple weeks if these manufactured numbers keep going up. If not at the state then the local level like Miami Dade County is slowly doing.

Don't get me started how hard it was to get that unemployment. People who applied in April still have not seen a dime.

The government shuts stuff down, businesses are going out of business, hours reduced. How are you supposed to find a job if no one is hiring? Places like China Mart, Publix, Lowes, Home Depot made big money being able to stay open while small businesses were left to rot.

Old July 10th, 2020 #2
Dawn Cannon

All part of The Plan.

Selected cities worldwide now locked down again including Melbourne, Aus.

Old July 10th, 2020 #3
Tony Boone

I believe they are lying about the increase in so-called covid cases. This is the middle of July. I have never seen a flu outbreak in the middle of July.

Thread