Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 2nd, 2020 #1
Jimsouth

Default I Never Hear Blacks Bitchin About This

Top 10 Black Slaveowners - The Weekly Challenger Newspaper Top 10 Black Slaveowners - Listverse
https://listverse.com/2017/06/06/top...ck-slaveowners

Old July 2nd, 2020 #2
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsouth View Post
Top 10 Black Slaveowners - The Weekly Challenger Newspaper Top 10 Black Slaveowners - Listverse
https://listverse.com/2017/06/06/top...ck-slaveowners
We do talk about this, in-fact i talk about it more than any other black person on the internet. It all comes down to EVERYONE HAS ENSLAVED EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS PLANET AT SOME POINT AND TIME IN HISTORY, so i dont see why people bitch about slavery or who enslaved who, the only thing that was different were the forms of slavery. European Slavery was basically the same form of slavery as Roman Slavery with added forms to it, that included racial antics.
African Slavery was mostly from Prisoners of War, and no one was mistreated due to their race.

Arab / Barbury Slave Trade Muslim slavery was due to your Religion, Race, and if you were a prisoner of war, and is probably the worst forms of slavery that is still going on.

Old July 2nd, 2020 #3
Jimsouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by sartt View Post
we do talk about this, in-fact i talk about it more than any other black person on the internet. It all comes down to everyone has enslaved everyone else on this planet at some point and time in history, so i dont see why people bitch about slavery or who enslaved who, the only thing that was different were the forms of slavery. European slavery was basically the same form of slavery as roman slavery with added forms to it, that included racial antics.
African slavery was mostly from prisoners of war, and no one was mistreated due to their race.

Arab / barbury slave trade muslim slavery was due to your religion, race, and if you were a prisoner of war, and is probably the worst forms of slavery that is still going on.
Give that man a cigar ! What I've always said; every race - culture has endured drug through the shit periods in their histories. Blacks were far from alone. Being of Irish descent, when anyone ( other forums ) cry the blues about black slavery, I usually counter with this: The slaves that time forgot – JAMES EDWARDS
https://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org...at-time-forgot Man's inhumanity to man has existed since our ancestors left the trees & began walking on two legs.

Last edited by Jimsouth; July 2nd, 2020 at 09:13 AM.

Old July 2nd, 2020 #4
Jimsouth

On a trip to the southern states, Fredrich Olmsted was watching a river boat being loaded; and saw blacks throwing bales of cotton into the boat's hold, where Irish were stowing them. Olmsted asked why, and was told, “The niggers are worth too much to be risked here; if the Paddies [Irish] are knocked overboard, or get their backs broke, nobody loses anything.”

Old July 2nd, 2020 #5
M. Delataire

You would have to get a black to stop nignogging, pick up a book and then read it. That is if the creature could read printed material. A rare thing in and of itself.

Old July 2nd, 2020 #6
Ole Massa

Default Sheeyit, even our own people beez rayciss.

Years ago, New Orleans had a school named after a prominent "free woman of color" named Marie Couvent who owned slaves with her husband, back when niggers still actually married. Anyway, in the 90s the city started to rename the schools named after slaveowners and her elementary school was renamed after another nigger. At least the city was consistent with their beliefs. Also what's funny is years later the renamed school was closed because of either crime or lack of attendance. New Orleans has had to close many schools down there for those reasons, but the commie media never talks about it.

Last edited by Ole Massa; July 2nd, 2020 at 09:40 PM.

Old July 3rd, 2020 #7
Jimsouth

"Racially Incorrect Facts Regarding Race and Slavery"
https://townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2016/... IF THIS DOES NOT OPEN, IT WILL COME UP IN A SEARCH.

Old July 5th, 2020 #8
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

It's possible they don't know that there where black slave owners, they are stupid as fuck.

Old July 7th, 2020 #9
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsouth View Post
Give that man a cigar ! What I've always said; every race - culture has endured drug through the shit periods in their histories. Blacks were far from alone. Being of Irish descent, when anyone ( other forums ) cry the blues about black slavery, I usually counter with this: The slaves that time forgot – JAMES EDWARDS
https://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org...at-time-forgot Man's inhumanity to man has existed since our ancestors left the trees & began walking on two legs.
I've said it once and ill say it again, the British went all over the world setting up their Empire, on which the sun never sets upon it, imagine being the Irish and Scottish, they had to live on the same island as them. No one seems to talk about what the British did to the Irish in the Caribbean or ever talks about that.

Thread