Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 4th, 2006 #21
blueskies
Banned

I never really bother to look into the details of the WTC collapse, and the # 7”.After reviewing those videos,it was definitely a demolition job-done to a tea

Because it was/is an inside job .(like the biggest bank heist in history that could only be accomplish from within) To clamp down on civil liberty, finance capitalism, speed up the outsource economy, print more money for militarily spending and homeland security from this cash strapped non-productive service economy. And last but not least, the invasion in the Middle East for greater Israel.

Note: folks lost billions in the stock market. The Federal Reserve printing press led to the real state boom for folks to borrow and consume. I would not hesitate a second 911 in Cali, will surely collapse the real state, leaving many folks on margin call/forfeit they're homes…. win win for ZOG.

Last edited by blueskies; March 4th, 2006 at 10:10 PM.

Old March 4th, 2006 #22
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il_Duce
Note: folks lost billions in the stock market. The Federal Reserve printing press led to the real state boom for folks to borrow and consume. I would not hesitate a second 911 in Cali, will surely collapse the real state, leaving many folks on margin call/forfeit they're homes…. win win for ZOG.
Uhm, Right. ZOG wants to throw millions of people out of there houses. Just what is ZOG going to do with all those empty houses?

Old March 4th, 2006 #23
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe
Then who did fly the jumbo jets into the WTC? Who else would have the motivation for a suicide mission?
Good question. Because it can lead to interesting speculations.

1. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 researching or improving aircraft remote-control technology? USG's own evidence says it was. In fact it was touted after 911 as a method to thwart hijackings!

2. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 researching or improving "mind-control" technology? Definitely. Doctor Delgado and his brain implants and George Estabrooks' MKULTRA hypnotic experiments go back to the 1950s.

3. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 rehearsing or speculating on how much easier things might be if there were a "New Pearl Harbor" to get the goys to fight the Ay-rabs? My god yes. The neocon Zionist "Project for a New American Century" is practically a roadmap to 911.

No conspiracy theory here. It's called "connecting the dots" and they connect awfully well.

That's without even talking about the number of people in the Bush administration with Israeli passports...

Old March 4th, 2006 #24
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissile
Uhm, Right. ZOG wants to throw millions of people out of there houses. Just what is ZOG going to do with all those empty houses?
If you haven't noticed, displacement of white men is a big part of the agenda (surely this is obvious in CA, no?). Bankruptcies and depressions, even mass executions, are always enjoyable for the Jew. Nation destroyers, they're.

Old March 4th, 2006 #25
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Then who did fly the jumbo jets into the WTC? Who else would have the motivation for a suicide mission?
Arab Muslims flew planes into the WTC and Pentagon. They were ZOG shills , just like the Arab mujhaideen were used to fight the USSR in Afghanistan. Both the USA and Israel have a modern history of using Muslims to fight their wars, for example Afghanistan, Bosnia, Kosovo, and other non White countries we don't care about, like Chechnya and the Philipines....

Old March 4th, 2006 #26
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
You must be young. Too young to hear the stories I heard from my father, mother and grandparents all my life--stories of the great depression. What will the fat pinky-ring wearing little men do with all these empty houses? They will buy them for dimes on the dollar, pennies on the dollar. If they like them, they will keep them, if not they will replace them with whatever makes them more money. Just as they did in the 1930s.

Enkidu

Old March 4th, 2006 #27
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
another staged terrorist event politically would allow zog of passport system such as was used in the Judeo-USSR. Either a nuclear event or an outbreak of smallpox could do the trick.

A real estate crash of such severity as to induce 'negative amortization' among most California mortgage holders. This means housing prices decline below the principal balance, thus freezing most sellers in place ,and forfeit they're homes,and possibly local civil collapses of the sort detailed in CIVIL WAR TWO by Thomas Chittum.

Old March 4th, 2006 #28
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il_Duce
another staged terrorist event politically would allow zog of passport system such as was used in the Judeo-USSR. Either a nuclear event or an outbreak of smallpox could do the trick.

A real estate crash of such severity as to induce 'negative amortization' among most California mortgage holders. This means housing prices decline below the principal balance, thus freezing most sellers in place ,and forfeit they're homes,and possibly local civil collapses of the sort detailed in CIVIL WAR TWO by Thomas Chittum.
You're wrong. ZOG doesn't want pissed off White people, they want us complacent. They will put just enough in the hand's of White people to control them. They control us now. ZOG has White people civilized and the nigger a nigger, they know they can't have two people in a multicult ready to kill each other. That is why White resistance right now is so hard to find.

Old March 4th, 2006 #29
Whitefist

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
Good question. Because it can lead to interesting speculations.

1. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 researching or improving aircraft remote-control technology? USG's own evidence says it was. In fact it was touted after 911 as a method to thwart hijackings!

2. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 researching or improving "mind-control" technology? Definitely. Doctor Delgado and his brain implants and George Estabrooks' MKULTRA hypnotic experiments go back to the 1950s.

3. Was the US government anytime prior to 911 rehearsing or speculating on how much easier things might be if there were a "New Pearl Harbor" to get the goys to fight the Ay-rabs? My god yes. The neocon Zionist "Project for a New American Century" is practically a roadmap to 911.

No conspiracy theory here. It's called "connecting the dots" and they connect awfully well.

That's without even talking about the number of people in the Bush administration with Israeli passports...
Besides the above, what's always struck me as curious is how controlled the "terrorism" in the Kwa is.

It's just hard to believe our domestic counterterrorism is winning all the battles. Isn't anyone the least bit curious why with all the kikes in NYC, there's absolutely NO low intensity conflict going on, especially with all the muslims in the Kwa.

I suppose it could be argued that 9-11 presented itself and the controllers seized the opportunity, but talk about luck. The buildings are destroyed with a minimal loss of life, doing virtually no surrounding damage, and with little serious economic impact, Manhattan was business as usual relatively quickly post WTC collapse.

Then of course we have the Anthrax mailings, which ceased as quickly as they began, with no perpetrator in custody let alone any compelling suspect. And again, very few casualties from the Anthrax, which I believe has been reported to be an extremely refined strain, not something likely to be put together in some Arab's basement.

Old March 4th, 2006 #30
blueskies
Banned

The “anthrax” mailed to zoglings was a preventive measure from questioning the 911 motives (cui bono) keeping the media personal / goy’s congress in lock step .

Last edited by blueskies; March 4th, 2006 at 11:40 PM.

Old March 4th, 2006 #31
Joe Snuffy

Well I still don't buy the theory but if it has been decided that we should push it as the truth because it benefits our position then someone PM me and let me know so I can get on board.

Old March 4th, 2006 #32
Bernie

Quote:
There are countless theories on what happened. The former German Defense Minister Andreas von Bulow, said 911 cannot have been organised without co-operation from inside the US and unless a 'foreign secret service' was involved.

Most of 'us' believe him and believe that Israel's Mossad was involved.

As for who actually flew the planes, I'm one of many, many people who have studied 911 for years and I think the most plausible explanation is the two Aircraft which hit the WTC were substituted with Boeing 737's and were remotely piloted into the buildings.

Before you think that I'm one of those who believes Elvis was kidnapped by space aliens, remember right after 911, American Airline Pilots held a meeting in Portugal. They concluded the same thing. There was NO WAY untrained Arabs could have managed the aerobatics involved in 911.

Further there are numerous web sites which show a photo of the Jet Engine lying on a New York street. Boeing people have identified that engine as one from a 737 not a 757 whose engines are as large as a 5 Ton truck.

That alone will do me. The Pilots are mostly US Military Trained and if a Boeing Technician (several actually) identify the engine it sure is more believable than the 19 invisible Kamikaze Arabs and Osama in a bed-sheet Bin Laden in-a-cave-in-Afghanistan-bullshit.

I believe that 911 was prompted initially by the financial disaster that the building complex was. Faulty, asbetos riddled buildings, which belonged to the Port Authority who in 1989 commissioned a firm of Architects to do an estimate of demolition and reconstruction costs.

These consultants told the PA that the building were riddled with 'Galvanic Corrosion' and would need demolition within 10 to 12 years. The costs would be $5.6 Billion, in 1989.

Back in the 1980's New York was nearly BROKE, so a cunning plan was hatched.

All of the four Aircraft allegedly hijacked on 911 left Airports over which an ISRAELI Firm had control of Airport Security. How easy would it have been for these low bastards to Mickey Mouse and substitute the regular Pilots with their own?

You then wouldn't NEED hijackers, the Israeli Pilots would simply change course as the SUBSTITUTE Boeing 737 came into their airspace. Transponders are switched off and remember Cheney (who is really a Lizard) WAS conducting a 'drill' that morning of a sneak attack on American Buildings using hijacked Aircraft.

Was that a co-incidence?

North East America is littered with rarely used old Military Airfields, the 911 killers may have flown the two WTC Aircraft (Possibly ALL FOUR) to such a place where the passengers were told there was a 'national emergency' and even may have watched events on TV until they were disposed of themselves.

Remember the curiously low number of passengers on each plane, each was 20% filled, so you could place ALL the Passengers on ONE Aircraft; fly it over the Atlantic.

Or over Shanksville, PA.

If you're interested in 911, one of the most honest men alive in the US is Mike Rivero who runs www.whatreallyhappened.com

Old March 4th, 2006 #33
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie
There are countless theories on what happened. The former German Defense Minister Andreas von Bulow, said 911 cannot have been organised without co-operation from inside the US and unless a 'foreign secret service' was involved.

As for who actually flew the planes, I'm one of many, many people who have studied 911 for years and I think the most plausible explanation is the two Aircraft which hit the WTC were substituted with Boeing 737's and were remotely piloted into the buildings.

Before you think that I'm one of those who believes Elvis was kidnapped by space aliens, remember right after 911, American Airline Pilots held a meeting in Portugal. They concluded the same thing. There was NO WAY untrained Arabs could have managed the aerobatics involved in 911.

Further there are numerous web sites which show a photo of the Jet Engine lying on a New York street. Boeing people have identified that engine as one from a 737 not a 757 whose engines are as large as a 5 Ton truck.

That alone will do me. The Pilots are mostly US Military Trained and if a Boeing Technician (several actually) identify the engine it sure is more believable than the 19 invisible Kamikaze Arabs and Osama in a bed-sheet Bin Laden in-a-cave-in-Afghanistan-bullshit.

I believe that 911 was prompted initially by the financial disaster that the building complex was. Faulty, asbetos riddled buildings, which belonged to the Port Authority who in 1989 commissioned a firm of Architects to do an estimate of demolition and reconstruction costs.

These consultants told the PA that the building were riddled with 'Galvanic Corrosion' and would need demolition within 10 to 12 years. The costs would be $5.6 Billion, in 1989.

All of the four Aircraft allegedly hijacked on 911 left Airports over which an ISRAELI Firm had control of Airport Security. How easy would it have been for these low bastards to Mickey Mouse and substitute the regular Pilots with their own?

You then wouldn't NEED hijackers, the Israeli Pilots would simply change course as the SUBSTITUTE Boeing 737 came into their airspace. Transponders are switched off and remember Cheney (who is really a Lizard) WAS conducting a 'drill' that morning of a sneak attack on American Buildings using hijacked Aircraft.

Was that a co-incidence?

North East America is littered with rarely used old Military Airfields, the 911 killers may have flown the two WTC Aircraft (Possibly ALL FOUR) to such a place where the passengers were told there was a 'national emergency' and even may have watched events on TV until they were disposed of themselves.

Remember the curiously low number of passengers on each plane, each was 20% filled, so you could place ALL the Passengers on ONE Aircraft; fly it over the Atlantic.

Or over Shanksville, PA.

If you're interested in 911, one of the most honest men alive in the US is Mike Rivero who runs www.whatreallyhappened.com
The level of your imbecility is truly astounding. Your picture should be placed in the dictionary under the word "idiot" for illustrative purposes.

The City of New York came close to insolvency during the 1970s, not the 1980s, moron.

The City of New York did not own the WTC complex, nor was it responsible for maintenance or repair of said complex. The WTC complex was owned by the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, an independent public agency. The PA owns and operates Kennedy Airport, LaGuardia Airport, Newark Airport, all the shipping ports in the NYC area, and all of the bridges and tunnels connecting New York and New Jersey. The PA does not get any of its funds from the municipal budget of NYC. NYC has no control over the PA, that control is located in Albany and Trenton.

You are a fucking retard.

Old March 5th, 2006 #34
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:

give them to the Mexicans. duh!

a jane white portfolio

Old March 5th, 2006 #35
Bernie

Quote:
The level of your imbecility is truly astounding. You are a fucking retard.
Such language! How intemperate! Tsk tsk, wash that foul mouth out with soap. Are you really an Accountant? I suppose because you 'were there' watching, you can claim to be an expert. Never mind the countless hundreds who were even more 'there' than you. Standing almost underneath, hearing explosions, one Fireman's Helmet blown off from an explosion BELOW. How do you explain that? Geniuses like JP and HD. Nothing better to with your time that sit up nights spewing insults and obscenities at anyone whose opinions differ from yours?

What is an 'independent public agency'? Did the Port Authority have a spare $5.6 Billion to demolish the WTC back in 1989? Know ANYONE with a spare $5.6 Billion?

How do you explain the mysterious collapse of WTC7, was it done with Ray Guns?

Never mind answering, you're incapable of it and that's not your purpose anyway. Like I've said before, you JP and HD polluted the last 911 thread by posting approx 400 of the 500 posts. That made reading the thread difficult not to mention unpleasant for any newcomers who would (perhaps) be distressed by the foul language and invective used.

I was responsible for calling you the three stooges, shortly afterwards you posted Larry, Curly and Mo's picture.

Three guys (I assume, but you might be a girl) what compells them to write 400 posts on to a 500 post thread screeching abuse at the others? 400 out of 500 is 80%!

What makes you three boofheads put insults into 8 in every 10 posts on a 911 skeptics thread?

Are you sure you're an accountant?

Really?

Old March 5th, 2006 #36
Fissile
Banned

Quote:
Such language! How intemperate! Tsk tsk, wash that foul mouth out with soap. Are you really an Accountant? I suppose because you 'were there' watching, you can claim to be an expert. Never mind the countless hundreds who were even more 'there' than you. Standing almost underneath, hearing explosions, one Fireman's Helmet blown off from an explosion BELOW. How do you explain that? Geniuses like JP and HD. Nothing better to with your time that sit up nights spewing insults and obscenities at anyone whose opinions differ from yours?

What is an 'independent public agency'? Did the Port Authority have a spare $5.6 Billion to demolish the WTC back in 1989? Know ANYONE with a spare $5.6 Billion?

How do you explain the mysterious collapse of WTC7, was it done with Ray Guns?

Never mind answering, you're incapable of it and that's not your purpose anyway. Like I've said before, you JP and HD polluted the last 911 thread by posting approx 400 of the 500 posts. That made reading the thread difficult not to mention unpleasant for any newcomers who would (perhaps) be distressed by the foul language and invective used.

I was responsible for calling you the three stooges, shortly afterwards you posted Larry, Curly and Mo's picture.

Three guys (I assume, but you might be a girl) what compells them to write 400 posts on to a 500 post thread screeching abuse at the others? 400 out of 500 is 80%!

What makes you three boofheads put insults into 8 in every 10 posts on a 911 skeptics thread?

Are you sure you're an accountant?

Really?
Have a look at the above folks, see for yourselves the "logic" of an insane man.

These are some of the "theories" that the WTC cranks have proposed, usually in the same thread.

1) Jew Silverstein blew up the buildings for the insurance money.

2) The Buildings were constructed with exploding rebar.

3) Sharon attacked the buildings with remote control airplanes.

4) Mossad demo crews blew up the buildings with laser detonators from a park in Jersey City.

5) Explosives were placed beneath the bed rock the buildings were anchored to.

6) The Port Authority blew up the buildings so it could avoid painting and replacing the carpets.

I bet the meeting between the governors of NY & NJ went something like this.

Don Corleone.....erh, I mean Governor New York, this fucking WTC complex is costing us big money, we need to do something about it now.

Don Tataglia.....erh, I mean Governor New Jersey, I know what you mean, that place is a big pain in the ass. Listen, I got this jew named Silverstein. He's gonna do the job for us. He'll make it look like terrorism, when it's really jewish lightning, and we all gonna get rich off insurance money.

Don Corleone, won't people get suspicious?

Don Tataglia, don't worry, the jew says he's gonna make it look like some sand-niggers did it.

Don Corleone, you are a genius. Here, let me kiss your pinkie ring.

Don Tataglia, you can kiss my pinkie ring, but I don't go for any of that brokeback stuff.

Old March 5th, 2006 #37
Aronomus

My take on the 2nd WTC plane to add to the cacophony:

I know more than a little about planes and I think others with comparable background might come to the same conclusions I have. I saw it happen in real time and also many replays. These comments are about the aircraft's flight path and what it tells me and and not about the impact itself and what follows.

The a/c is still in a turn at impact and also appears to be pulling a bunch of G's, maybe three or more positive. An expert driving a plane into a target would have everything sorted out well before impact, but this plane approached in an arc and is still in a max flightpath correction mode right up to impact. What this means to me is this: Rooky. Not an experienced pilot. So, the explanation of a low time pilot or flightsim whiz at the controls is consistent with what I saw. This reinforces the standard story.

Another story is that some kind of "autopilot" may have commandeered the a/c. In this case, what kind of navigation was used ? GPS alone is not quite good enough for a task like this. So, hand it off in the final mile or two to a ground based observer to eyeball it into the target? Easier said than done. And, the observed fightpath would have made that quite difficult. Again, the best plan would have the a/c released to the "final controller" straight and level, aimed at the target and in line up above the controller. Significant and late path correction might be expected though. I don't give this theory much weight.

However, if the building had a beacon and the a/c had some sort of corresponding equipment THEN the flightpath would be expected to be about what me and everyone else saw. But, this sort of thing would take a lot of doing, a lot of cooperation of many entities, extensive access to the a/c for equipment install, etc. The beacon in the building part would be easy, though. Still a big stretch for me for many reasons. Occams razor, you know.

Old March 5th, 2006 #38
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohgolly
If you haven't noticed, displacement of white men is a big part of the agenda (surely this is obvious in CA, no?). Bankruptcies and depressions, even mass executions, are always enjoyable for the Jew. Nation destroyers, they're.
An extremely important point to bear in mind generally where 911 is concerned: Who allowed or pulled off 911 is at war with us too. 911 increased their power spectacularly.

Thanks to the attack on the WTC and Pentagon, by persons that remain unknown, the US Government has enjoyed both an expansion of powers undreamed of and an absolution from scrutiny unprecidented in an allegedly democratic nation.

Notice the fallout of 911 on other threads in the forum. Paying a credit card off in a lump sum? Boom! DHS on your ass. There'll be lots more erosion of what we used to call our "individual liberties" because of this and it might include things like posting on dissident forums.

If the official story of 911 unravels, Bush's anti-White, pro-Israel regime will be exposed as fraudulent and treasonous. That makes it a watershed window of opportunity for the real dissidents, us.

Old March 5th, 2006 #39
Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranzJoseph
An extremely important point to bear in mind generally where 911 is concerned: Who allowed or pulled off 911 is at war with us too. 911 increased their power spectacularly.

Thanks to the attack on the WTC and Pentagon, by persons that remain unknown, the US Government has enjoyed both an expansion of powers undreamed of and an absolution from scrutiny unprecidented in an allegedly democratic nation.

Notice the fallout of 911 on other threads in the forum. Paying a credit card off in a lump sum? Boom! DHS on your ass. There'll be lots more erosion of what we used to call our "individual liberties" because of this and it might include things like posting on dissident forums.

If the official story of 911 unravels, Bush's anti-White, pro-Israel regime will be exposed as fraudulent and treasonous. That makes it a watershed window of opportunity for the real dissidents, us.
Yes, our voices are being silenced in numerous ways.
Which is why it is important in this world of today to leave the hate rhetoric and threats of violence behind.
And to make sure that when we expose a thing, it is the undisputable truth.

Old March 5th, 2006 #40
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:

Was that a co-incidence?

Or over Shanksville, PA.

Note how kikesucker Fissile doesn't discuss the post, just calls everyone who doesn't agree with the kikenlies an "imbecile". I suppose it's proof he isn't Slowjewski, because Slowjewski would use the term "fucktard".

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJ
Who allowed or pulled off 911 is at war with us
Exactly. At 911, international jewry and its US puppets officially declared war on us all.

Tags
#1, 911, c4l, gov, jew bs, jew vs jew, jews did 9-11, wtc

Thread