Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 9th, 2009 #1
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Woodpecker What Kind of White Legacy Are You Passing On?

I was listening to a Bathory song called, "Father To Son" while I read the lyrics earlier and something occurred to me. How many parents today are passing a legacy down to their children? What kind of legacy does the common man have to give? The Jews pass on work that continues within their in group. Asians have foreign interests that they can attach themselves. Niggers don't have much of legacy, because they aren't much as "people". Is that where the average White families are headed? It would be a mistake to be more similar to the lowest group.

I remember when I was going up so few people I liked anything that their parents did. Even when these people I knew were in their thirties they weren't that much different. They looked upon the music before their birth as "old and lame". When I was a kid I liked what my siblings liked: it had an old, kind of mystical element to it. Even 15 years ago a generation gap was created in the youth. Yet, then again isn't the idea of a generation just the kind of media they take in?

As a person begins to read more and take in more influences one has to notice how little most of it makes it into conversations. I guess unless you have a career in that particular subject, but is that all there is to life? The society champions the idea that you can make anything of your life, which it true to an extent. The problem I have with it is as the "generations" get further and further apart they have less in common. As I see it the lack of commonalities makes for a looser community.

As the communities get where they are only defined by class and money they reach a duality: older people have less to offer the young and the young doesn't want what they have. Ironically, the commonalities that they do share is the thing that has kept the low all these years: TV.

Thus if lemmings are passing these bad seeds that will have little to be harvested later: what are my fellow WNs passing on as a legacy?

When I have children I will pass on the beauty that is in my heart about separatism, not letting the stigmas of society inhibit what they believe is right and wrong. it is important to expose them to the White history with the reality that our people were involved. As well as teaching the next generation that there are differences of the races. The media would call this teaching hate, but their rationale is flawed. If we want to live freely and without the encroachment of other non-Whites in our culture what do they think would happen?

Above all a legacy that I will pass on is that White Nationalism isn't about war, killing and death, but beauty. It's a celebration of our past, our music, and our culture. The critics don't seem to understand that, but then again the critics celebrate their people in the same way--and that's fine. In addition I believe the methods that Kievsky talks about are also solid. A man without a country is a man that is not self-sufficient. Every man should know how to do something that preserves his survival: if it be cooking, hunting, self-defense etc is good too.

This is the song and it's lyrics that inspired this post...

Quote:
[Father to Son
Father to Son
Father to Son
From Father to Son]

Now born my son I name thee
After the sound of my Hammer's
Beat upon the anvil
On this chilly springtime day

The Hammerchild of my flesh
Of my blood to carry on
When I have reached Oden's end
Of my glorious warrior's trail

[From Father to Son From Father to Son]

Call upon the spirits of our fathers
Long time gone with thunder
Ask them for truth and courage
When trouble is in your way

Learn to read and understand
The signs to few can clearly vision
Listen carefully to what
The Ravens has to say

Oh, hear the Thunder's roar
Greetings from our fathers long time gone
Tell so that no one ever will forget
What is in heart goes from Father to Son

[From Father to Son From Father to Son]

Oh, watch the lightning strike
Feel the powers of the Hammer's pounding on
Take it to your heart and understand
What must live on from Father to Son

[From Father to Son From Father to...]

Promise me my son to always
Cherish what is home to you
What is the truth and to
Defend all of your race

Never lose the values
I have taught to you
Always keep your moral and ideals
Do never bring your flag disgrace

From Father to Son From Father to Son

Promise me my son before my corpse
Is turning pale to
Grab my sword hold it to the sky
And call out my hail

Listen for the bronze horns
Watch the lightning strike then
You know I have reached Oden's end
Of my warrior's trail

Oh, my child please take heed
Through you I am granted to live on
These words more worth than you will ever know
Make them live on from Father to Son

Old January 9th, 2009 #2
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Thumbs up Awesome Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik Fitzgerald View Post
I remember when I was going up so few people I liked anything that their parents did. Even when these people I knew were in their thirties they weren't that much different. They looked upon the music before their birth as "old and lame". When I was a kid I liked what my siblings liked: it had an old, kind of mystical element to it. Even 15 years ago a generation gap was created in the youth. Yet, then again isn't the idea of a generation just the kind of media they take in?
http://www.theobamaforum.com/showpos...34&postcount=5

Old January 9th, 2009 #3
Mike Jahn
Banned

Question

Is Bathory covertly WN?

Old January 9th, 2009 #4
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
Is Bathory covertly WN?

I would have said that they weren't and that the band just romanticized Viking heritage, but I'm not sure now. When I saw that part about "defending all your race" I saw them differently. I think it maybe true.

I don't know if you follow them, but it was for most part just a few members. Before Tomas "Quorthon" Forsberg died in June of 2004 he was the only member. He made Nordland I & II that were Viking metal albums. It is important to mention that throughout his career: when he was doing Satanic death metal early on to his last album, his father produced every album. Ironically, from father to son.

I found an interesting article commemorating him after his death. I guess if he was WN is left to interpretation; except the aforementioned song that is pretty clear on the subject matter.

http://www.tartareandesire.com/artic...thory_rip.html

Old January 13th, 2009 #5
Mike Jahn
Banned

Question Is this a legacy?

A fucking geek who loves Africa?

Old January 14th, 2009 #6
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Question Or is this a legacy?

Quote:
If that is a legacy is this one too?

Old January 14th, 2009 #7
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
If that is a legacy is this one too?

YouTube - Donald Trump Vs Rosie
The funniest part of what he said is his suggestion that Barbara Walters (Jew) is better than that, she's too good for Rosie...

Old January 14th, 2009 #8
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
The funniest part of what he said is his suggestion that Barbara Walters (Jew) is better than that, she's too good for Rosie...
Think about the lemmings that think Barbara Walters is a hero or kike doodler Martha Stewart is someone to idolize. How did society get this low?

Old January 17th, 2009 #9
Mike Jahn
Banned

Thumbs down Legacy?

????????????????

Old January 17th, 2009 #10
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Question Sexy Roxie Threatz

Quote:

Old March 20th, 2009 #11
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Thumbs down Deductive Reasoning Reveals A Lot

VNNers care less about a legacy and more about the current events that make them more like Kwans than they realize.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #12
Justin
Banned

I'm not planning on any kids either unless it's in a white only country... and also because this war is going to be fun and i don't want to miss it for kids.

Old March 22nd, 2009 #13
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
VNNers care less about a legacy and more about the current events that make them more like Kwans than they realize.
First off, Bathory isn't a "THEY." Bathory was ONE Man.

Secondly, you are one of the kwans here, who openly admitted to wanting to have intercourse with Non White Women.

Thirdly, my legacy, is all the children I have and will bare in my lifetime. One daughter so far, another one soon to be here within a month and hopefully more. Not having White children just because the world is screwed up, isn't going to help us. If more WN had MORE kids and raised them to be WN then we will eventually win.

Fourthly, current events are important. They help wake up new recruiters, and even those still half asleep. For one to hide the truth about the news that is happening today, is only condemning us into further depression and allowing our minds to not only go to waste, but to not realize the hardships we will endure if we do not make a stand soon.

You are very much an anti. One who does not believe in our cause nor cares about it. You run around with some indian inbred talking down about WN's and openly admitting to doing non White Women. Wth you people are doing on a WN msg board is beyond me. Oh yes, I forgot "free speech."

Old April 8th, 2009 #14
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

WNs are not very good at reproducing themselves. lots of bachelors have made up core members of the movement for decades.

as for waiting for an all white country, thats exactly wrong. you dont wait, thats what jews want us to do. we need to breed, carefully and well, and raise them well, but breed we must or die.

Tags
marginal wners, white legacy

Thread