VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2007 #21
Ronen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeer View Post
THe movie is anti-Iranian Jewish propaganda. Amazing how people fall for it. The ancient Persians were pure Aryan people.
THis is what Xerxes really looked like:
Fully clothed, bearded.

Some people need to be unhappy no matter what.

Firstly, that's not what I'd call an Aryan nose.

Secondly, most Americans are so dumb they probably won't ever make the connection between ancient "Persians" and Iranians.

Thirdly, some day in the future when this Iraq war stuff is over, this film will have stood the test of time as a movie which simply depicted heroic Aryan underdogs battling against a tyrannical and decadent multi-racial empire. That's the overriding meme here, not the Persian stuff.

Old March 11th, 2007 #22
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Hamburger View Post
a horde of Armenians who all think they're Tony Montana. .
lol.

the scarface movie is so famous among us.

Old March 11th, 2007 #23
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
THe movie is anti-Iranian Jewish propaganda. Amazing how people fall for it. The ancient Persians were pure Aryan people.
THis is what Xerxes really looked like:
Fully clothed, bearded.

There is no ethnic group called Iranian in Iran. Iranians just means all citizens of Iran.

Slide show on Persians and Azeri Turks and afghans.

Persians %10-%20 Iran
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16581341/show/

Azeri Turks %40 Iran
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16588250/show/

Afghan
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2036343...16574438/show/

More on Persians and Hollywood
http://oslonor.blogspot.com/

as you can see there are still aryans in iran.
but many of them got mixed with other non white muslims thats why iranians
are known today as non white nation.

Old March 11th, 2007 #24
Graaf
Wiking

whats up with Xerxes looking like the Egyptian sun god RA in this movie???

real Xerxes :

Old March 11th, 2007 #25
Walter E. Kurtz

Well, if nothing else, there's some tremendous fight/action scenes, best I've ever seen. Shields often used offensively.

One of the best lines spoken by the King Leonidas character:

"Spartans do not believe all are equal!"

At my local theater, this film is showing on three screens simultaneously; the box office folks must be rubbing their parched hands with glee.

It was great to see the all-White Spartans portrayed so heroically. And the big bonus: King Leonidas' wife appeared and acted very White. (Usually, heroic White men are paired off with non-whites in many recent Hollyweird films and TV shows, including Titus Pullo's affair with his negro slave girl in the now-playing "Rome" series). However, my biggest gripe with this flick is the oft-repeated US Marines-type chanting "hoooah, hoooah, hoooah" by the Spartans. I had not realized that the ancient Greeks were trained by US Marines.

Old March 11th, 2007 #26
The Mighty Hamburger
Definitely Not Kosher

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
lol.

the scarface movie is so famous among us.
Why is that? A lot of the gangster type Armenians have the "Scarface" poster right up on the living room wall, just like the mexicans. Yeesh. I've asked some Armenian guys I know about this (yeah, they live in Glendale), and they shrug and laugh saying the wanna-be gangsters are "idiots", but I've always thougt there was more to it.

What does it matter in the end. SoCal is buried waist deep in thugs and idiots.

I'm heading out to see the flick in a few minutes. See if all the crying from the fags and yids has any basis in fact.

Old March 12th, 2007 #27
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mighty Hamburger View Post
Why is that? A lot of the gangster type Armenians have the "Scarface" poster right up on the living room wall, .

so according to you every body who likes the scarface movie sounds like mexican ?

Old March 12th, 2007 #28
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen
It was surreal watching this, because I was in a theatre which had to be 95% non-white in Burbank california. I can't believe how mongrelized Burbank has become.
I know just what you're saying. I spent some years in Burbank back in the 80s, and there were plenty of spics and gangs centered around the mexishit part of town (Lake St. between Alameda and Olive).

You know why all the muds and armos flock to burbank and glendale? FREE HOUSING

My guess is this is their way of keeping the muds down in their area and away from the nicer, White areas in the northern part of the town.

The affordable-housing programs in burbank and glendale are giving away free rent so fast the muds and armos can't sign up fast enough. The waiting list goes into the thousands, but don't expect to receive rent susbsidies if you're white, male and employed.

Old March 12th, 2007 #29
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen
It was surreal watching this, because I was in a theatre which had to be 95%non-white
Then why go there? If I see more than a handfull of non-whites (especially niggers) in a theater entrance, I walk away. It's not possible to enjoy a movie in a theater full of whooping muds.

Old March 12th, 2007 #30
John in Woodbridge

We are constantly bombarded with media images of plastic and silicon-enhanced Pam Anderson types as examples of white beauty. In 300 I found the Oracle's hypnotic dance stylish and erotic. The director did a good job of encapsulating Aryan beauty and desire.

Old March 12th, 2007 #31
seeer

Default Irana and Syria

Quote:
Here is the reason the kikes let the movie be made: Iran. I heard Frank Miller was on NPR talking about the 'barbarians' in Iran. He was so full of fear and hate that he had to stop talking at one point. He basically called for nuking them.

The jews know an army of blacks, mexies and wiggers aren't going to be able to stop Iran.
You hit the nail on the head. At this moment in time they need the dumb rednecks to defend Israel from Iran. It reminds me of the Pro-American movies during WW2, then AFTER the war they integrated the Army.

Don't fall for the BS.

Old March 12th, 2007 #32
Ronen
Banned

Quote:
You hit the nail on the head. At this moment in time they need the dumb rednecks to defend Israel from Iran. It reminds me of the Pro-American movies during WW2, then AFTER the war they integrated the Army.

Don't fall for the BS.
Dumb rednecks? This isn't the rhetoric one usually hears from a racially conscious white man. You wouldn't happen to be Iranian yourself, would you? Would this be the reason you're touchy about the depiction of Persians in this latest film?

Old March 13th, 2007 #33
Marquis
Banned

Funny thing: The Spartan army was just about entirely gay. You were drafted into the army at 7, which was really actually about 5 years of getting the shit kicked out of you to toughen you up, it wasn't till I believe your 12 birthday, in which you're forced to stand in front of a crowd and, again, get the shit kicked out of you, and if you cry out you have to start over, otherwise you go onto military training. But you're supposed to have basically an older boy to lead you throw things, who will be a partner in war and also a lover.

Also, I find it funny you're disputing historical accuracy by Xerxes' look, when the movie prominantly features both a smoking anthropomorphic goat man and a beast of a fat man with blades for hands. Clearly Frank Miller and the film producers were not going for historical accuracy here.

Old March 13th, 2007 #34
Axehandle
VNN Toxoid

You lot are making much ado about nothing. Most Kwans are too dumbed down by the education system to even know that Persia is modern day Iran.

Persia wasn't even Islamic, they were pagan fire worshipers. You hardly even saw a real Persian, rather a disgusting multicultural mishmash that was the Persian empire's slave army.

I don't think anyone walked away from this movie wanting to nuke Iran, like I said, most Kwans are too dumb to know that Persia = Iran.

The movie practically promoted Eugenics. Has anyone ever seen another movie that promoted Eugenics? I don't know if Frank Miller is a jew or not, after seeing Sin City I was inclined to think he was but after seeing this..it is hard to say.

I'm sure if you try hard enough you can find some jewish agitprop buried deep inside of Lord of the Rings or Birth of Nation.

Last edited by Axehandle; March 13th, 2007 at 07:56 AM.

Old March 13th, 2007 #35
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axehandle View Post
I don't know if Frank Miller is a jew or not, after seeing Sin City I was inclined to think he was but after seeing this..it is hard to say.
I think it boils down mostly to the director of the film. Sin City was one of the worst and jewiest movies I've seen but about the only thing the films had in common were the special effect techniques.

Old March 13th, 2007 #36
Marquis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
I think it boils down mostly to the director of the film. Sin City was one of the worst and jewiest movies I've seen but about the only thing the films had in common were the special effect techniques.
I must have missed all this jew stuff in Sin City. All I saw was a fairly shallow but action packed man-romp in a quazi-noir superhero-esque world.

Old March 13th, 2007 #37
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
I must have missed all this jew stuff in Sin City. All I saw was a fairly shallow but action packed man-romp in a quazi-noir superhero-esque world.

We could easily devote an entire forum to the things you're 'missing'.

Old March 13th, 2007 #38
Marquis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
We could easily devote an entire forum to the things you're 'missing'.
Please do.

Old March 13th, 2007 #39
Kenny

Sounds like a great movie. I never thought I'd ever say that about a jew creation. And I just can't believe that jews actually portayed White Greek heroes in a good light for once. What planet are we on?

Old March 14th, 2007 #40
Mark Kerpolt

Since there are multiple
threads on this Jewish propaganda film,
I'll repeat my point in all of the threads:

Those who settle with deformed and twisted history are as guilty as the actual deformers and twisters of history. No matter wheter this film was based on some ‘novel’ or whatever, the masses will most of the time not know or realize it; and that's the ignorance and carelessness that makes these films - and particularly this one, while the USA is on the brink of fighting yet another war for Israel against Iran - so succesful each time again.

Also, I've been hearing and reading the reaction "[it's] just a film" quite a bit. Think about this:
16 years after TV was introduced in South Africa Apartheid was abolished.

Thread