VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 16th, 2007 #61
Mark Kerpolt

Talking

Behold MuadDib's incredible response!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuadDib View Post
Aistulf, I previously told you that this was not a "pan-Aryan" forum. We do not consider the Iranians to be White.

I advise you to drop that subject and lose your insults.

That's twice I've reminded you of board policy on Iranians. I will not remind you again.

Old March 17th, 2007 #62
Mark Kerpolt

Red face

The latest from the WhiteNationalist.info front!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank James View Post
He was obviously making a point about the acceptability of modern Iranians, an issue you raised with your prior post.
Why are people constantly dodging my points? Who cares what I addressed earlier, the thread is foremost about about that Jewish propaganda film.

Also, how the hell can a non-White Persian exist? Can someone explain that to me? Isn't that same as saying that non-White Germans exist?

If a Persian is non-White, it's simply not a Persian! It's some kind of ethnic Arab, Turk or mongrel. But who cares eh, as long as it doesn't spoil the Jewish ‘flick’!

It's shocking to see people fiercely defend Jewish Hollywood over this propaganda film. Really shocking, of people you'd expect to be aware of the Jewish question and the Jewish control over the medias and filmindustries.

Quote:
He was obviously pointing out that those who care as little for truth as Jews are certainly not going to bother about historic accuracy in a science fiction movie based on a comic book, whether or not they had an ulterior motive.
What kind of argument is this?!

Quote:
We can only speculate. A major reason is surely that this sort of movie has been grossing big dollars. Part of the reason, as others have suggested, could be anti-Iranian propaganda.
Are you kidding me? LOL!

You wouldn't be able to see propaganda if it was spelled out before you!

Quote:
Again, we can only speculate. There are a zillion reasons why a given movie might not be made at a given time. Certainly, Jews do not generally like to portray Whites positively versus nonwhites.
Jews will tollerate ‘racism’ (temporarily) if it suits them. Think of anti-Japanese WWII era propaganda... The "wily Jap," the this Jap, the that Jap!

After ‘9/11’ the term "sandnigger" was more or less coined and people were using it freely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAT88 View Post
We don't care, we are not pan-Aryans
I know you don't care little `Kwan, you care for your Jewish Hollywood ‘flick’ - not about that nasty "pan-Aryan" historical accuracy - and you want to enjoy it without people spoiling it! Ahh, poor boy, I'll let you be then!

Go enjoy your Jewish Hollywood ‘flicks,’ le'chayim!

Quote:
don't you see there's a difference between recognizing that Iranians have the right to build their country & protect their people (we support that) and including them as Whites (which would mean that they are equal to Europeans and can breed with us)?
So all the geneticists, anthropologists, historians, etc. are wrong then? Also, who said all "Iranians" are White? I certainly never said that.
According to your logic, because Amerikwa has a lot of non-Whites (like Iran to a far greater extent, I've never denied that), that means that all Amerikwans are non-White therefore!

Quote:
Hi Wayne.

He's posting exactly the same over at SF, though SF has the same policy. John Law gave a speech on SF radio explaining the policy, hoping the Iranians and pan-Aryans would go away.
Oh this is cute, whining about little old me.

The one moment SF is the devil, but now it's an indication of how evil I am! Hilarious.

By the way, where the hell is "Oost-Vlaanderen" in the USA? You're not Flemish you little liar, you're from Mestizokwa! Oh wait, according to your logic you're a non-White mestizo because that country you reside in is well on its way to become majority non-White!

Old March 17th, 2007 #63
Mark Kerpolt

Arrow

IRINN's take on the Jewish propaganda film «300»

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RdTx1olmpI

Quotes:
Warner Bros., which belongs to the famous and rich American Jew, is the company that made the movie.”

“(..) the hasty production of this film is an indication of its propaganda aspect.”

You can watch it at:

Old March 17th, 2007 #64
Gott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufhetzer View Post
I should like to add that 300 has the exact plot of the new CGI Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, with a lot of the same heroics and so on. All childish garbage.
My compliments. Gross enough that men on a WN ideas (well, that's the ...idea, anyway) forum could take any Hollywood merde seriously enough to use it for anything other than toilet paper. Grosser still that the big buzz is about ....what all the kike public relations mind control is currently telling the lemmings to 'think'...the big buzz is about.

It is just the same on opera boards where the only items discussed are whatever has just been broadcast at the jew metropolitan opera the previous Saturday afternoon. As if records didn't exist just as if other, older and always more interesting movies (like Murnau or Griffith movies for instance), didn't exist.

What is now is all that matters (the jews tell us and we reverently obey). There isn't any history, there is only now, this minute. 15 minutes from now everybody will reply 'duh, huh???' when The 300 is mentioned, because by that point there will be a new object upon which entirely successful kike public relations/propaganda will get us to fixate, including all us self proclaimed 'free thinkers.' And thusly will pass the next 15 minutes as people yadayada over The 300 Two while the jews do important things like exterminate the last pitiful remants of a once active, kick ass race.

Clearly, by this point the kikes are overestimating concentration spans. Better reduce it to 10 minutes.

I'm in the movie business and know how this racket works. Movies are total mind rot garbage - pitiful, superficial, empty MERDE. Watch a movie – any movie – and the 90-150 minutes you spend passively/emotionally jerking off could have been spent being alive and active - thinking, doing. That price is a big price and is only worth paying if the rewards are great. They almost never are as the exceptions to movies being jew propaganda (since 1945 at the latest) are exceptionally rare.

Read a real (Ie, before 1945 unless it's Irving) history book, read Socrates, look at some Raphael paintings, read a Celine novel, spend some time with your wife and kids, play with your dog, plant some cabbage seeds, etc. etc.

Old March 18th, 2007 #65
Mark Kerpolt

A few facts:
  • The movie has been in production since 2005. That was since Ahmadinezhâd rose to power!
    Quote:
    Filming: Production started on September 17th, 2005 in Montreal, shooting entirely against blue screen sets (later replaced by CGI backgrounds) on a budget of $60 million.

(That's US $60 million in only one year! That's relatively more expensive than «Lord of the Rings», which took almost a decade to make).
  • The comic book where «300» was based on is from 1998.
  • The Project for the New American Century has existed since the 1997 and has had Iran in its targets, or rather... that was when they publicly did so, neo-cohns had Iran in its targets already since the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1992-1994.

Let me point out once again: I don't care if someone does or doesn't like Iran, most Iranians don't either, but I do care when Jews deform history and facts in general. Or when Jews try to indoctrinate masses - preparing them for - new Jewish wars for Israel, which'll result in the death and destruction of peoples, culture and associated history.

May the Aryan gods forbid the Jewish mercenaries bomb a place like Persepolis!

Also, what's so hard about the concept of grasping that a non-White Persian can't be a Persian? It's like saying there can be a non-White ‘German’; a German can't be a German if he or she is non-White, neither can a Persian be one if he or she is non-White!

It's called logic, the logic of ethno-racial purity.

Old March 18th, 2007 #66
ViV

Arrow

At the beginning of '300' you see this:

'300', or zog?

Old March 19th, 2007 #67
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Definitely ZOG.

Old March 19th, 2007 #68
steven clark

Sorry for a long delay in replying. had an incredibly busy weekend. In answer to me 'us vs them' comment. I meant it on two levels. The WN one of whites against muds, and of the underdog against the big guys, like most moviesare...Birth of a Nation the prime example, where embattled people fight back. Most films do it that way to build sympathy with the protagonist. I don't see 300 as an endorsement for war with Iran, and all the comments as to the race of the Persians struck me as beside the point. Look, a lot of you won't watch films because you saw the Jews control them. Despite that, a lot of good films are made where we can take points and enjoy them or discuss them. I watch movies, read books, go to plays, etc. Most publishing houses are owned by Jews. Does that mean we should give up reading? Of course not. There's more to films then watching reruns of TRIUMPH OF THE WILL. As for a film causing or being a prelude to war, that's dubious. It was said Nixon got the idea to invade Cambodia after watching PATTON, but I doubt it, or Gerald Ford said he decided to rescue Americans in Cambodia (And botched it) after watching THE WIND AND THE LION. If Bush is going to attack Iran, he's already planning it, and I doubt if the great inarticulator would even know about Sparta or Thermpolaye, let alone 300. Sorry for going on too long, but I think we should enjoy entertainment once in a while.

Old March 24th, 2007 #69
MjolnirStrike

I was highly impressed with this film from both a visual and nationalistic perspective. The movie itself was aesthetically beautiful and the themes it portrayed were inspiring. I figure this is the closest we will get to a "white nationalist" film (this and Lord of the Rings) churned out from the vehemently anti-white juggernaut that is Hollywood.

Old March 25th, 2007 #70
Kievsky

Default check out the War Nerd review of 300

http://www.exile.ru/2007-March-23/war_nerd.html

By Gary Brecher ( [email protected] )

Browse Author (116)

« Previous (114)

Next (1) »

FRESNO, CA -- Well, I did it, took one for the team, jumped on the grenade, offered my belly to the bayonets--in other words, sat through 300, the comic-book movie about Thermopylae. The only reason this thing got made is that it makes good anti-Iran propaganda, because as every war fan knows, at Thermopylae "300 brave Spartans held off the entire Persian army."

Zack Snyder's movie is the "Hoo-ah!" version of this story. Every time the Spartan king Leonidas makes a "rousing speech," his warriors yell "Hoo-ah!" like the Rangers in Mogadishu in Black Hawk Down. Actually the Spartans had a rep for silence, but we're not dealing with great historical minds here.

What had me really wanting to puke is that this movie tries to make Sparta into some kind of Land of Hallmark Card-givers. There's about an hour's worth of perfume-ad scenes where Leonidas and his lovey-dovey wife, a feisty lady in one of those bondage-lite Greek dresses, cuddle and make eyes at each other and say patriotic stuff by way of foreplay. Yeah, that's why you see those bumperstickers, "Sparta was for lovers."

Fact: Sparta was about as romantic as North Korea. Give or take a little egalitarianism, Sparta WAS North Korea. Spartan laws did everything they could to break down the family. Sparta was more anti-nuclear family than any Hollywood liberal could ever be.

Wanna know what a Spartan wedding night was really like? It's pretty hilarious, in an insane way. As soon as a Spartan girl got her first period, they grabbed her, shaved her head, dressed her as a boy, threw her down on her new husband's bed, and then, well, he had his way with her. What way was that? Since hubby had been in an all-male dorm since age seven, I'm betting that that night of lovin' was more like a skinny white boy's introduction to San Quentin after lights-out than it was like a chick flick. So when this movie shows the Spartan hero saying to his wife, "Goodbye, my love," I just had to laugh.

No Spartan ever told his wife he loved her. That would've been like treason, because the Spartan rulers wanted family ties snapped, so the only bond left was to the state. They left room for folks' natural urges by letting the women drink, which they did non-stop, and the men form what you might call close comradely bonds with their fellow soldiers.

In the ancient world, gay was a matter of who was on top. If you were a topper, that was fine; if you were the one getting in the ass, not so cool. In other words, prison rules. Sparta's leather-bar ways were a running joke to the ancient Greeks. The Spartans were stone killers - but they also preened like teenage girls before a battle. They grew their hair long, and before a fight they'd comb it, oil it, try out fetching new styles, put little baubles in their ears, anything to die young and leave a beautiful corpse.

None of that in this movie. Just the opposite. The script even has Leonidas taunt the Athenians calling them "boy-lovers." Athens, the true hero of the war against Persia, gets dissed time and again in this movie. You won't hear a word in 300 about Salamis, the real decisive battle of the war - because it was Athens, not Sparta, that destroyed the Persian fleet at Salamis. The Spartans wanted to run away from the Persian fleet and wall themselves off in the Peloponnese (you wouldn't believe how many times I've messed up the spelling on that damn word). They didn't have a clue about combined-arms operations (which the Athenians handled durn well). In fact, the Spartans, who are called "the finest soldiers in history" over and over in this movie, were a mediocre, one-dimensional, inflexible military force.

Sparta understood only one kind of fighting: land battle, the hoplite shield-wall - a Big Ten offense from the old school, "three yards and a cloud of dust." In any shield-wall vs. shield wall battle, the bigger offensive line will break the opposing team's wall, leaving them open to massed spear thrusts. Once the opposition's wall was broken, the citizen-soldiers would scatter to fight another day - a totally sensible reaction, since the alternative was annihilation. In battles like that, psycho varsity offensive-line types like the ones Sparta bred did just fine. But vary the conditions of battle in any way, and they were as helpless as Woody Hayes' Ohio State teams were against a team that could stop the run.

So it was actually fairly easy to stymie the Spartans: just put them in a situation where they had to think for themselves. Imagine a Spartan army up against a Mongol scouting force. Even if the Spartans outnumbered the Mongols by, say, 4-1, I'd have no hesitation betting on the Mongols. They were truly tough, not artificially hardened by sick PE games but by life in the saddle, on the steppes. And they were smart enough to realize that smarts count on the battlefield, that negotiation and alliance-building, scouting and propaganda are all important aspects of war. Only amateurs are dumb enough to think that being dumb, mean and inflexible like the Spartans is the route to military success.

The Thebans under a really brilliant general, Epaminondas, crushed the Spartans in the battle of Leuctra (371 B.C.) because Epaminondas just plain out-thought those lummoxes. He knew exactly how the Spartans would stack their forces in battle order, because they always did it the same way. So he tinkered with the conventional phalanx-stacking set-up and those Thebans, most of them ordinary Greek citizen-soldiers, mere amateurs by Spartan standards, kicked Spartan ass right down the line. The Helots, the locals the Spartans had enslaved and terrorized for generations, finally got a chance for payback and Sparta withered away to nothing. Game over.

Only amateur fascists admire Sparta guys; they're still pissed off because people like me dared to warn them the Iraq war was going to be a disaster. Now the neocons have gone so over the deep end of delusional thinking that they've resorted to fantasizing about Sparta, where nobody ever argued, where everyone yelled and stabbed and otherwise kept their mouths shut.

It's downright hilarious the way this movie punishes every smart character. Every time someone wants to argue with the war party in this movie, he's evil. Everybody who talks in a normal tone of voice is evil. Snyder shows two scenes where the Spartans murder Persian envoys arriving under a flag of truce. And both times, you're supposed to cheer.

Since when do Americans cheer when truce parties are murdered? Well, that's pretty easy to answer, actually: since Iraq. These diehard neocons have gone insane because there's no way they can argue for an invasion of Iran any more. But they still want it, bad. So they've taken a crash course in fascism, jumping all the way to cheering for Sparta and booing for Athens - because Athens stands for brains and flexibility and talking things out. They can't win the argument, so they want to kill anybody who tries to argue. That's why Leonidas kicks the Persian envoy down a well.

The film only approves of two things:

1. Yelling

2. Bashing.

I say "bashing" because you can't call his view of military operations "strategy" or even "tactics." It's just close-ups of Leonidas's teeth while he yells about "freedom." He talks about "freedom" non-stop. I'm serious. A Spartan! Talking about freedom! Leonidas actually says, and this is a quote, "Freedom isn't free"! I thought I was back watching Team America: "Freedom isn't free/It costs a dollar ninety-three..."

And since the ham playing Leonidas has this thick Scottish accent, and teeth like an old horse, it was like some Clydesdale doing an impression of Mel Gibson in Braveheart at the same time. Left me woozy, I tell ya.

But here's what's really interesting about Leonidas's "freedom" speeches: every one happens just after he's thrown some envoy down a well or stabbed somebody who advocates talking strategy. That's the real fantasy here: wouldn't it be great if we could just yell "Hoo-ah!" non-stop and just kill the naysayers? You can almost see the pitiful dweebs behind this movie jacking off every time his musclebound Spartan hero kills another envoy or politician. That'll shut'em up!

Well, it might be fun but it's not war, fellas. If there's one thing we shoulda learned from Iraq, it's that in asymmetrical war, the following items are totally useless, in fact worse than useless, because they get in the way:

1. muscles

2. "Hoo-ah!"

3. killing anybody who points out the flaws in your plan.

Contrary to what amateur fascists think, the really successful military elites encourage discussion, train mid-rank officers to react independently, and discourage yelling, steroid use and macho bullshit in general. Hell, even the Wehrmacht was filled with calm, polite and cultured men. We could use a few of them now.

Petraeus seems kind of like that, but by this time the situation's so awful I'm not sure how much he can do. At least maybe it'll shut up all the "Hoo-ah!" jocks, make them realize they're not fit for theater command, and get them back to their true calling: coaching high-school football. In this movie's case, Junior Varsity.

Old March 25th, 2007 #71
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

The movie was ridiculous. Especially the over-the-top love scenes between the King and his depressed cunt.

If I want to see a movie where blood comes in hand, then I'll watch Die Hard where Krauts with Yankee accents hijack an Jap-owned Californian building and meeting an feisty opponent who btw is an Irish New York cop who think's he's John fuckin' Wayne.

Last edited by lazer; March 25th, 2007 at 11:50 AM.

Old March 25th, 2007 #72
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Many good points have been made on this thread. Having seen the movie last night, I'll add a couple notes. First, read the Brecher (War Nerd) article if you want a solid critique of the flick's failings of accuracy from a historical, military, sociological and cultural POV. All of Brecher's points are funny and irrefutable, but at a higher level, Brecher completely misses the most salient point: The movie is not real history at all; it's total fantasy loosely connected to a real historical event. It's silly to complain about a lack of accuracy when accuracy is so obviously not the movie's aim. How can anyone fail to see this? Every stop has been pulled to avoid hard realism. Xerxes is nine feet tall. Not only is the Persian host filled with implausible Negroid generals and Mongoloid-looking auxiliaries, it contains several types of inhuman creatures. The elite Immortal formation is attired like Japanese ninja and, in one scene at least, appear to be fanged monsters of some sort (it was hard to get a good look behind the masks).

Computerized special effects and highly dramatic camera angles were used together to modify the scenery so that the breath-taking cliffs and mountain passes, vast fields of wheat, and sunny, cloud-blown skies are all glowing in a slightly fuzzy, surreal fashion, all of which adds a dream-like quality to the movie. The appearance of the Greeks themselves is undeniably fantastical: They appear to be not so much a military unit as a group of contestants at a national-level body building contest. I mean seriously, these guys are built and cut like stone walls. Not only that, but their attire appears to consist of nothing other than black speedos and flowing red capes, along with sandals, spears and shields. Time and again, I kept thinking this movie would be one that a lot of chicks would enjoy, if not for the relentlessly bloody and brutal combat sequences.

Finally, on the issue most of interest to VNNers, while it's a matter of opinion, I am going to agree with those like Axehandle who argue that the Jewish agitprop effect was relatively minimal. Yeah, there was silly neocon dialog here and there about "freedom", but I don't think anyone seriously walked away from this movie thinking we had to bomb Iran - if they made the Persia-Iran connection at all. A much more plausible propaganda angle was suggested by natsocnet: It is possible that the propaganda message is really directed towards Israeli viewers, whose right-wing faction does romanticize Israel as a modern-day Sparta. Remember that Israel's army was recently defeated in southern Lebanon. It's plausible to think that Hollyweird made this movie to try to shore up Israeli morale. If this case, then I don't think that 300 is directed towards White audiences at all (except to make money, which it is doing). There is plenty of other garbage continuing to rot White minds of course.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Last edited by Mike; March 25th, 2007 at 12:23 PM.

Old March 25th, 2007 #73
arthas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronen View Post
Just got back from this movie. First off, it was produced by kikes named silver and goldman. The irony is, this had to be one of the most nearly overt racialist movies every made by Hollyweird. The Spartans were without exception white. The enemy from asia was comprised of niggers, semitic levantine types, and mongoloids, and the guy who played Xerxes was an effeminate if not outright faggy latrino with piercings. Over and over Leonidas exhorts his white Spartans to defend Greece against the tyranny of the asian hordes. It was surreal watching this, because I was in a theatre which had to be 95% non-white in Burbank california. I can't believe how mongrelized Burbank has become. Earlier in the evening, the couple in back of me in line for tickets was a nigger cuddling with his white whore. Another white whore was with some strange filipino looking mongrel.

The persian empire was depicted as a multi-cultural libertine and sexually decadent empire, in contrast to the all white homogeneous and honor-bound warrior Spartan ethos. I can find no flaws in this film from a racial point of view. I won't be surprised if minority groups even protest this movie as racist. Excellent to take your kids to, even if a bit gory. Zack Snyder, the director, sounds like a jewish name, and as already mentioned, so were the producers. Go figure.

This movie was no masterpiece so don't buy into the hype, but I heartily recommend it as a stylishly shot ode to Aryan valour and love of freedom. Another irony is that this sort of aryan valor has probably now forever probably been relegated only to the cinema, since we are in such short supply of it in real life.
I have not seen that film, it looks interesting so I will see it soon.

White people fight!

Old March 26th, 2007 #74
Cthulhu

The war nerds commentry on the Spartans is an ignorant mish-mash. First, we have honey-moons which are a hold-over of an ancient ceremony where abduction of the bride is simulated. The Spartan man was kept apart from his bride and he would have to sneak into her bedroom under cover of dark to have relations with her. Many ancient commentators maintained that this prolonged sexual interest and was a good idea. His description is bullshit. And loving relationships did develop between man and wife, regardless of what the war nerd maintains.

Next, the battle of Salamis was important, but not the decisive battle. Has the war nerd forgotten Plataea? Thermopylae and Salamis in tandum scared the shit out of the Persians. But Plataea ended any idea of Persian victory.

Next the war nerds criticism of the Spartan war tactics is right if he is arguing for empire but wrong if arguing for maintenance of control over their own territories. The Spartans fought too often and soon leading the other Greeks to cottoned on to their tactics. The Spartans were too inflexible to counter those new tactics of their enemies, true. But if the Spartans had wiped out Athens when they had the chance and as would have been customary, if the Spartans hadn't been so liberal in victory, then they would have been okay, at least for longer than they were. But it was stretching out of their own territory that was their eventual undoing, along with their mildness in victory.

Next, throwing the envoy down the well. The envoy asked for earth and water, which was an act of submission and acceptance of becoming a vassel state. They did the right thing. This wasn't the Persians asking for a treaty, or to form an alliance, this was the Persians demanding that the Spartans become vassals and subjects of the Persian king.

Why the war nerd decided to add further historical inaccuracies to the record can be debated, but the fact that he has misled through falsehood can not be.

Old March 28th, 2007 #75
Aces

I`m going to see the film. My first visit to the cinema in 3 years.
I watched the 300 spartans from 1963 on dvd and that was an impressive movie. One of the best movies I`ve seen. Although in that movie the persians looked almost like the greeks. And, if reported correctly in the new one, is the important quote of defending greece against the asian hordes. For me this tips the bucket in favor of the movie.

Like some of you I don`t have a love for these asian hordes. In Norway the biggest immigration groups are these middle-easterners. Many of these are filthy criminal rapists, the rest are on welfare and driving new BMW`s.

Old March 28th, 2007 #76
Mark
Banned

300 is one of the better movies I've seen in a long time. It's a guy movie. It speaks to a man's sense of honor, tradition, loyalty, fighting greater odds, camaraderie, discipline and teamwork, defending our family and country. It has a lot of action and gore, but done artistically. You will enjoy this movie.

It's funny how they always use Northern European men to represent ancient Greeks and Romans. I suppose if they used modern day Southern Europeans you probably couldn't tell them apart from the Eastern hordes.

The movie isn't a historical work, and they added a lot of fantasy to it, which I find appealing. You have many of the invaders looking more like something out of Lord of the Rings than being realistic. So I don't think any kind of propaganda argument holds water, other than it being pro-war. However, it could just as well be a movie about whites vs non-white hordes.

Thread