VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 25th, 2015 #21
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Asian fetish is a slang term for an interest, appreciation, or preference for people, culture, or things of Asian origin by those of non-Asian descent.[1][2][3][4] The term Asiaphile is sometimes used to describe the same phenomenon as is yellow fever (not to be confused with the disease yellow fever).
Asian_fetish Asian_fetish

Quote:
In 2007 economist Ray Fisman, in a two-year study he co-authored on dating preferences among Columbia University students, did not find evidence of a general preference among white men for Asian women. Furthermore, the study found that there is a significantly higher pairing of White men with East Asian women because East Asian women discriminate against Black and Hispanic/Latino men. As quoted on Slate.com,[13] and also reported in The Washington Post and the Review of Economic Studies (a publication of the London School of Economics):

“We found no evidence of the stereotype of a white male preference for East Asian women. However, we also found that East Asian women did not discriminate against white men (only against black and Hispanic men).

As a result, the white man-Asian woman pairing was the most common form of interracial dating—but because of the women's neutrality, not the men's pronounced preference. Men don't seem to discriminate based on race when it comes to dating. A woman's race had no effect on the men's choices.”

The study was carried out over two years and was conducted by economists Ray Fisman (lead researcher from Columbia University) and Emir Kamenica (University of Chicago), as well as psychologists Sheena Iyengar (Columbia University) and Itamar Simonson (Stanford University). They took data from "thousands of decisions made by more than 400 daters from Columbia University's various graduate and professional schools."[13]
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old April 25th, 2015 #22
Superior Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
You talk about Asian but you are using western made material, ridiculous well you won't find any source like that made by us Asians because many of you westerners are just hallucinating about us Asians, such as :
- Hallucinating we Asians want to be/look like you.
- Hallucinating we Asians prefer to marry you.
- Etc hallucination

Old April 25th, 2015 #23
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Did you read the last remark in the sentence you quoted? I said: see? I can be a troll too. Do you require further explanation?
It's hard to tell the difference between you pretending to be stupid and your usual product.

Old April 25th, 2015 #24
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superior Asian View Post
You westerners could not make any Anime so all you could do is trying to "cling" on Anime by associating it with your inferior cartoon, typical western pride there, mwahahaha
Compared to what Walt Disney did 80 years ago anime is shit. It isn't even in the same league. It's better than the worst of Hanna Barbara's television crap, but that's not saying much.

Old April 25th, 2015 #25
Olaf Menes

How many Asian guys do you see with White Women.

Case Closed.

Old April 25th, 2015 #26
Superior Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olaf Menes View Post
How many Asian guys do you see with White Women.

Case Closed.
We Asian guys don't want your western girls, they are inferior compared to our superior Asian girls. Tell them such as in hey-ai.com to stop trying to get our attention and tell them to stop being angry at our Asian girls.

Old April 25th, 2015 #27
Alyss
vnn member

The reason why there is so many "ELDER" white males with Asian women is because its harder for Elder white males (than elder white women) to get a white women. Since Asian women adore white males (light features, dominance) etc...) the Asians women flock to elder white males... The elder white males in return take the young Asians women immedialty!

Old April 25th, 2015 #28
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
The reason why there is so many "ELDER" white males with Asian women is because its harder for Elder white males (than elder white women) to get a white women. Since Asian women adore white males (light features, dominance) etc...) the Asians women flock to elder white males... The elder white males in return take the young Asians women immedialty!
From what I have seen of these men they are losers.
Fat beer guts, lack of personal hygiene, sorry but our standards are a little higher than that over here in the US.
The generation gap is so large there is nothing to discuss, I feel sorry for them.

Old April 25th, 2015 #29
Crowe

Quote:
Lame evidence, miss world or other lame thing like that is nonsense because the one who decides who are only a select few so it does not reflect what peoples in the world think and believe.
Within a decade the jews are gonna have japs fully endorsing diversity. Black men are going to be going to Japan because the girls are that easy. Eventually their entire country is going to look like Miss Japan within 100 years. Japan's population is declining. Birth rates are really low. Japanese girls are going to love it when niggers start arriving in Japan, who are unlike the emo fag anime masturbaters which is the majority of Japanese males. Asia is fucked. Because when the jews are done wrecking western society, and its days are numbered, they're going to set their crosshairs on Japan, Korea, and China, and they'll suffer a similar fate. And no, I am not trolling. If there is even a slightly serious bone in your body past the internet troll image you've established on here, know that jews are busy scheming to do to Asia what they've done to the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, etc. YOU'RE NEXT NIGGER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
It's hard to tell the difference between you pretending to be stupid and your usual product.
Speaking of the other topic, if you actually read it, I'm pretty sure I made a comment talking about how I suspected from the get-go that jews were responsible. So don't try to deflect this into looking like anything other than a reading comprehension fail on your part. Doing so only makes YOU look stupid.

Last edited by Crowe; April 25th, 2015 at 11:09 AM.

Old April 25th, 2015 #30
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Within a decade the jews are gonna have japs fully endorsing diversity. Black men are going to be going to Japan because the girls are that easy. Eventually their entire country is going to look like Miss Japan within 100 years. Japan's population is declining. Birth rates are really low. Japanese girls are going to love it when niggers start arriving in Japan, who are unlike the emo fag anime masturbaters which is the majority of Japanese males. Asia is fucked. Because when the jews are done wrecking western society, and its days are numbered, they're going to set their crosshairs on Japan, Korea, and China, and they'll suffer a similar fate. And no, I am not trolling. If there is even a slightly serious bone in your body past the internet troll image you've established on here, know that jews are busy scheming to do to Asia what they've done to the US, Europe, South Africa, Australia, etc. YOU'RE NEXT NIGGER!
You are a hundred percent right, and they will be destroyed faster , they have no immunity from the parasite Jews.
We on the other hand have had these parasites attached to us for centuries, the Japanese men will not even know what hit them.

Old April 25th, 2015 #32
Lindaxxx

OP, what do you think about the new Miss Japan being half Japanese and half African American?

Old April 25th, 2015 #33
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaxxx View Post
OP, what do you think about the new Miss Japan being half Japanese and half African American?
Good question, especially when the mother was Japanese and the father was African American, the Japanese men need to take a stand before they are wiped out of existence....

Old April 25th, 2015 #34
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
From what I have seen of these men they are losers.
Fat beer guts, lack of personal hygiene, sorry but our standards are a little higher than that over here in the US.
The generation gap is so large there is nothing to discuss, I feel sorry for them.
Exactly, The old fat white men that white women reject. Men need sex, and men will fuck any female from whatever race she is.

Old April 26th, 2015 #35
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
Exactly, The old fat white men that white women reject. Men need sex, and men will fuck any female from whatever race she is.
From what I know about this topic, not much I admit, some Asian women and men of West European descent get involved in prostitution, but there are also plenty of men who are disappointed with the crises of values from their native countries and start looking for a more traditional kind of woman, whom they seem to find easiear in the Asian countries. Scams will always exist everywhere, women who are mainly interested in money or a visa, but that is not the only reality.

Last edited by Lindaxxx; April 26th, 2015 at 06:58 AM.

Old April 26th, 2015 #36
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by albert999 View Post
Good question, especially when the mother was Japanese and the father was African American, the Japanese men need to take a stand before they are wiped out of existence....
My question has a different purpose.

Old April 26th, 2015 #37
andy

The bottom line is that if the Orientals or Asians were the most advanced races in the world they would have done so generations ago. Every known manifestation of their "culture" demonstrates that if they can dominate and rule then they do so. By the same token every known manifestation of their "culture" clearly shows that they have no inherent capacity for invention or application whatsoever. They have produced nothing beyond the acquired aesthetic of the deracinated and retarded among the Aryans.

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 26th, 2015 #38
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
They have produced nothing beyond the acquired aesthetic of the deracinated and retarded among the Aryans.
I disagree. Asian countries have brought their own contribution to the progress of the world, there are many scientists and artists of Asian descent, and technology in Japan is more advanced than in many European countries.

Old April 26th, 2015 #39
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Speaking of the other topic, if you actually read it, I'm pretty sure I made a comment talking about how I suspected from the get-go that jews were responsible. So don't try to deflect this into looking like anything other than a reading comprehension fail on your part. Doing so only makes YOU look stupid.
Do you make holocaust jokes? I don't, because the holocaust is a hoax, a lie.

So is saying the Japanese chose a half nigger to represent Japan.

It's unwise to spread enemy memes to make cheap shots. Saying you're trolling is an even cheaper excuse.

Old April 26th, 2015 #40
Olaf Menes

Quote:
We Asian guys don't want your western girls, they are inferior compared to our superior Asian girls. Tell them such as in hey-ai.com to stop trying to get our attention and tell them to stop being angry at our Asian girls.
No, it is that White Women recognise the inferiority of Asian men. You do however hold one record, having the smallest average penis size.

Thread