VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 22nd, 2017 #1
littlefieldjohn

Default St. Louis, MO: 13% Black Population Causes 74% of Crime, 92% of Murder

Quote:
Blacks make up 13 percent of the population of St. Louis, Missouri, but are responsible for 74 percent of all the crime,

including 92 percent of all murders, 82 percent of all rapes, 92 percent of all robberies, 87 percent of all assaults, 73 percent of all larceny-thefts, 77 percent of all auto thefts, and 77 percent of all arson attacks,

new figures from that city’s police department have shown.

The black crime wave is a microcosm of crime rates across America,

and are the ultimate proof of the link between nonwhites and crime—

a fact either ignored by race-deniers or dismissed by blaming whites in one form or another.

http://newobserveronline.com/st-loui...-92-of-murder/

Old October 22nd, 2017 #2
Jeffrey Smither

13 percent? FAKE news. If St. Louis was 13 percent nigger it would be the whitest major city in the country and possibly the world.

I believe it's "officially" 51 percent nigger per the census. However, as being a native of that area and as others have talked about government numbers, the numbers are almost always higher for non whites. IMO the real number of niggers is 60 maybe 65 percent niggers for St. Louis city. Even places like "The Hill" I see niggers milling around there now (I left 2015). South city is getting nig infested as well. You got some whites in the central west end who are mostly liberals and gays.

St. Louis is full of niggers. The population of the city keeps dropping because the few remaining whites keep moving out.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #3
littlefieldjohn

Correct - not sure from where they are drawing the 13 percent range but it doesn't discount their violent crime statistic.

Old October 22nd, 2017 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Correct - not sure where they are drawing the 13 percent demograpic from, but it doesn't discount the violent crime statistic.
Yea, I can't argue the nigger crime there.

Btw St. Louis is separate from St. Louis county. It's like Baltimore and some cities in Virginia where the City is an actual county basically.

St. Louis city separated from St. Louis county in 1877.

Even if you added St. Louis county to the St. Louis city numbers, you would still come out with a number much much higher than 13 percent nigger. I'd put the unofficial nigger numbers of St. Louis county at just over 30 percent.

Old October 24th, 2017 #5
Shaw Ratcliffe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
13 percent? FAKE news. If St. Louis was 13 percent nigger it would be the whitest major city in the country and possibly the world.
Just look at Warsaw

Old October 26th, 2017 #6
steven clark

Default St. Louis, MO: 13% Black Population Causes 74% of Crime, 92% of Murder

I'm sure whoever did the statistics included the metropolitan area, and including the county makes it about two million people, which makes 13% believable. Once you get out of the city and north county, the area is still overwhelmingly white.
It's St. Louis, not Soweto.

Old October 26th, 2017 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I'm sure whoever did the statistics included the metropolitan area, and including the county makes it about two million people, which makes 13% believable. Once you get out of the city and north county, the area is still overwhelmingly white.
It's St. Louis, not Soweto.
In that case they probably included places like St. Francois County, Ste. Gen, Franklin County, Iron County and Madison County, MO. Those are still included in the local news viewing area even though places like Madison County and Iron County are basically the same as Arkansas. Hell, they're closer to AR than Stl.

Don't forget the non whites are spreading out into South County too now. Even as far as the South County mall and Forder road I was seeing more niggers and chinks as well the last couple years before I left. I lived right by the South County mall. When I moved back in 2002 it was almost all white. When I left in 2015 I was noticing more non whites.

It's the same thing down here in FL. My town and county is supposed to be the whiter county in southwest FL, but the last year I've been noticing tons more niggers and spics. I mean a lot more niggers lately. Where the fuck are all these muds coming from? Who's spreading them out?

When doing studies they should just including the immediate metro. Even just 50 miles southwest of St. Louis you're basically in the upper south and entirely white almost and culturally nothing in common with St. Louis.

Some government program must be spreading non whites around all over. In places you'd normally not see spics or niggers you're now seeing them in large quantities.

Thread