VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 4th, 2008 #1
canuck57

Default Hitlerbodygard:

Hitler's body guard: The Fuhrer was a good boss

By Ofer Aderet, Haaretz Correspondent

Tags: Hitler, Jewish World

Adolf Hitler gave Rochus Misch only a momentary glance when he was first introduced to the young man who was to go on to become the Fuhrer's head bodyguard.

Misch, now 91 and the only living member of the group that was in Hitler's bunker when the Fuhrer committed suicide, reveals his own impressions of the Nazi leader in his book "The Last Witness," published earlier this month in Germany.

The pivotal period of Misch's military career began in 1940, when he joined Hitler's inner circle, and ended with Hitler's suicide in his Berlin bunker in 1945. For five years, Misch worked as a courier, bodyguard and telephone operator in the Fuhrer's office.
Advertisement

"In the inner circle, Hitler was a good boss," he recalled in the book. "In the living quarters and the work room Hitler was a very relaxed man. He had a deep and quiet voice. There was no need to be scared if you made a mistake."

Today Misch still receives letters at his home in Berlin. Many people contact him with requests for an autograph or for details of his connection to Hitler. In the last few years Misch has turned into somewhat of a celebrity, particularly in the wake of the popularity of the movie "The Downfall" (2004), which depicted Hitler's last days in the bunker.

A year after that movie the Israeli director Yael Katz Benshalom produced a documentary on Misch, also called "The Last Witness".

Incidentally, the U.K. newspaper The Guardian published an article three years ago on another witness from the bunker days they had managed to track down - nurse Erne Flegel, who had moved to northern Germany and agreed to tell her testimony for the first time.

In his book, Misch described Hitler's everyday life as quite banal. The reader will discover, for example, that Hitler spent his nights clutching a hot water bottle, and will learn about the mosquitoes that disturbed the Fuhrer's relaxation time in the military headquarters. Hitler particularly enjoyed the parties thrown by his wife, Eva Braun.

"She was a nice woman and very sporty," Misch wrote of Braun, describing her dancing ability.

In contrast to what one might assume, Misch insisted that the leader's headquarters were not run like a war room.

"Nobody saluted their higher-ranking colleagues within the building. Hitler was the only one who used the military salute," Misch wrote. "The young people called him Mein Fuhrer, the older called him Herr Hitler, or Boss."

The war crimes that occurred under Hitler's leadership, including the Holocaust, go almost unmentioned in the book.

"At no time did they speak about the camps and what happened there. I was at Hitler's side and he never visited the camps," Misch wrote. He also mentioned that one of Hitler's favorite songs was composed by a Jew, and revealed that his personal cook was not a "real Aryan."

Misch has a strong recollection of the final days. On April 30 1945, shortly after 3 P.M., Hitler left his final followers and entered the private room with Eva Braun.

"He didn't want us to disturb him anymore," remembered Misch, who understood at the time what was about to happen. "Thirty, maybe 45 minutes later, we heard the shots, and later they ordered me to open the door. And there I saw - and I could never forget it - Eva Braun on the couch and her head resting on Hitler."

An English-language edition of the book is expected to be released by the end of 2008.

Related articles

Old December 4th, 2008 #2
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Thumbs up First-Hand Accounts of Adolf Hitler

History has condemned him as the megalomaniac who brought death and misery to millions.

But for one woman, the name Adolf Hitler evokes a smile not a shudder.

She is Rosa Mitterer, who worked as a maid for the Fuhrer at his mountain retreat in Bavaria in the 1930s.

Rosa is 91 and until now has kept a vow of silence about her experiences. She has chosen to break it after realising she is the last survivor of the circle who served the tyrant in the years before he launched the Second World War.

91-year-old Rosa Mitterer is the sole survivor of those who served Adolf Hitler in the years before the Second World War

And her verdict on her former master: 'He was a charming man, someone who was only ever nice to me, a great boss to work for. You can say what you like, but he was a good man to us.'

Rosa's remembrances of life at the court of the tyrant make gripping reading. She saw leading Nazis come and go. Himmler, the evil party secretary; Bormann, whom she described as a 'dirty pig'; and the club-footed, sexually-obsessed propaganda minister Goebbels.

Rosa went into Hitler's service at the age of 15 in 1932 when she was Rosa Krautenbacher. Her sister Anni had worked as a cook at Hitler's Berchtesgaden retreat since the late 1920s.

'She said he needed a housemaid and I would fit the bill,' Rosa recalled. 'I remember so clearly the first day I spoke to him in the kitchen. I said I was Anni's sister and that made him smile, because Anni was his favourite. I only ever knew Hitler as a kindly man who was good to me.'

His former housekeeper was Geli Raubal, with whom it was rumoured he had a love affair. 'She shot herself in September 1931 and I was told as soon as I went to work for him that he was not to be approached on the anniversary of that day,' said Rosa.

'My sister and I shared a room that was directly over Hitler's. We could hear him crying.'

For a long time she and Anni were the only servants in the home, known as Berghof.

A photo taken at Rosa's sister's wedding, which Hitler attended

Recalling her first direct request from her master, she said she was drying some porcelain cups when he came down the stairs.

'Hello,' he said softly. 'Sorry to trouble you, but could you make me some coffee and bring some gingerbread biscuits to my study?'

Coming into such close proximity to Hitler made her feel faint, she said, but she soon became accustomed to life at Berghof.

'I rose at 6am every day and put on a red-green dirndl with a white apron. My first task was to feed his dogs - he had three German shepherds at the beginning called Wolf, Muck and Blondi.

'In those days, Hitler slept in his study. In it was an iron bed, one wardrobe, one table, two chairs and a shoebox. It was very modestly furnished. Beside the bed hung a picture of his mother.'

She added: 'I didn't have to be a Nazi party member or anything. After a while I relaxed a bit. Apparently it was Hitler's orders that Anni and I be taken to church every Sunday because he thought this would be "good for us".

'Another time he came into the kitchen, saw me and said, "Ahh, I see our little one has grown a little plumper!".'

Part of her duties involved sorting out the fan letters and presents that were delivered in their thousands to the house.

'There were cigars, jars of jam, flowers, pictures,' she recalled. 'We gave most of them away to poorer peasant families nearby on Hitler's orders.'

Her time in service also allowed her to see at close quarters the woman Hitler kept secret from his people throughout his rule - Eva Braun. 'She was not so pretty close up,' Rosa recalled.

'Himmler was always there too, thinner than what he looked like in the photos, and Goebbels.

'And Bormann, I didn't like him at all. He was a dirty pig.' By the end of 1934, the house was surrounded by minefields and SS checkpoints. Rosa said. 'I felt like a prisoner instead of an employee.'

In 1935 she fell in love with local businessman Josef Amorts and handed in her notice. She was told she could leave immediately..

'I only met Hitler once more, on December 10, 1936, when Anni married Herbert Doehring, manager of the Berghof. He came to the wedding and was nice to me, saying he missed me.'

Rosa married in 1939 and had three daughters. She later remarried. A great-grandmother, she now lives in Munich. After the war she had to confront the reality of the man for whom she had worked so willingly. And in particular the reality of the Holocaust.

'That he had ordered such terrible things, I just couldn't believe it,' she said. 'Even now, I prefer to remember the charming facets of his personality.'

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article.../Former-maid-breaks-70-year-silence-tell-Hitler-perfect-boss-heard-weeping-dead-lover.htm

Old December 4th, 2008 #3
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Bill_Hyde View Post
History has condemned him as the megalomaniac who brought death and misery to millions.
"History" is not some magical force, it is made by people so the only reason that this "History" is Anti-Hitler is because the people who have made "History" are opposed to Nazi ideology and these people are JEWS and the dumb Goyim who are too selfish and stupid to care.

Old December 4th, 2008 #4
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

One thing always jumps out when reading such ziofied propaganda pieces: "News" sources no longer inform, they now always attempt to editorialize and influence the reader's opinions. Hitler wasn't a leader, but a tyrant. Goebbels wasn't a family man with six children who held a doctorate, he was club-footed (how un-PC, to ridicule the handicapped. Oh, wait, it's ok...he's a nazi) and sexually obsessed (again, would they say this about their beloved Bill Clinton?). The Führer wasn't her employer, but her master (although, in the first instance, he politely asks her for food...hardly masterly).

'That he had ordered such terrible things, I just couldn't believe it,' she said.

Nor can I.

Old December 4th, 2008 #5
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
One thing always jumps out when reading such ziofied propaganda pieces: "News" sources no longer inform, they now always attempt to editorialize and influence the reader's opinions. Hitler wasn't a leader, but a tyrant. Goebbels wasn't a family man with six children who held a doctorate, he was club-footed (how un-PC, to ridicule the handicapped. Oh, wait, it's ok...he's a nazi) and sexually obsessed (again, would they say this about their beloved Bill Clinton?). The Führer wasn't her employer, but her master (although, in the first instance, he politely asks her for food...hardly masterly).

'That he had ordered such terrible things, I just couldn't believe it,' she said.

Nor can I.
And why do the masses tolerate it? Do they want to be treated like children?

Old December 4th, 2008 #6
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jahn View Post
And why do the masses tolerate it? Do they want to be treated like children?
Sure, I believe they do. Look at how willingly they hand over decision-making to government and other "authorities", or send their children off to die for Israel's benefit under some pretense of "freedom". And of course, they gladly trade their remaining real freedoms for phony "security" plans from ZOG.

It's a better thing for the powers that be. No need to physically force lemmings anywhere. Just make it seem socially unacceptable to resist and they'll do whatever you wish.

Old December 4th, 2008 #7
Holly
Self Bannned

Nice story, it would be very nice to have a talk with that lady.
She must regret very much leaving her post so early.
I notice the same things as Metal Warrior, the crap they put in between the lines to mock the men and ideals that in their hearts they fear the most, cowards.

Old December 4th, 2008 #8
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Woodpecker

Quote:
"History" is not some magical force, it is made by people so the only reason that this "History" is Anti-Hitler is because the people who have made "History" are opposed to Nazi ideology and these people are JEWS and the dumb Goyim who are too selfish and stupid to care.
That's exactly right Mike, your thoughts expressed here put me in mind of that timely quote from 1984 in which Orwell wrote: "If all others accepted the lie which the Party imposed—if all records told the same tale—then the lie passed into history and became truth. Who controls the past ran the party slogan , controls the future, who controls the present controls the past."

Here we see honest candid praise from Rosa Mitterer, and I've also read in interviews where Hitler's (still living) bodyguard Rochus Misch
has always maintained that Hitler was a "good boss" and even sent he and his bride a case of champagne once! ...

People need to know that while Hitler was of course an extraordinary, brilliant inspiring leader...that beneath it all he was a man and a Human being like the rest of us.
So many clueless TV watchers and willful lemmings cant stomach that fact + the alien media will forever perpetrate the image they've carefully created of him being a monster.

Certainly as even with the greatest of men even he made a few mistakes, and of course his emotions and sanity were open to the rigors and responsibilities of a war being forced upon his shoulders and the survival of his nation and people. He was nonetheless truly great and will no doubt forever be seen as fascinating and inspiring to many.

Adolf Hitler was an animal lover,an ardent respector of women and children, a gentleman, and even a joker, so this latest revelation to surface doesn't surprise me in the least.

Old December 4th, 2008 #9
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Such a beautiful photo! These people were of such a completely different mindset, that I daresay they were of a completely different race.

The parents in the photo were born circa 1900 and raised on pure Germanic pre-Weimar (Jew) culture.

The grandparents who are not in the photo were born circa 1875!

What kind of authority figures do we have in comparison? A bunch of nigger-loving, egoistical hippies?

The Kike has completely destroyed the West's familial tradition and cultural history.

Even if the White Race does survive, it will never again truly be the White Race, but rather a cheap substitute.

Old December 4th, 2008 #10
RabbitNoMore
Made Billions that day

I must say that I'm surprised to even see this story at all. Someone actually giving a glowing report of the oh so evilest Man in jewstory, the infamous AH himself? How did this story slip through the juden cracks?

I suppose the jew hack 'writers' and 'editors' weighed it out and decided that it was just too great an opportunity to once again slam Nazis, even if it is goy-subtle and between the lines. There's no way they could have simply passed it up, due to some nobody's opinion about the Man.

Pure gold...

I'm somewhat shocked and pleasantly surprised, that this woman wasn't made out to be a complete lunatic, senile and totally depraved. Looks like jew slipped up there at least. Hopefully his masters are correcting that, so that the next time he "writes" a 'news' piece, everyone gets slammed equally, while the jew is instead puffed up to new heights of chosenism. (If that's even possible anymore.)

We all know that AH loved our people, and despised our enemies, but especially our mortal arch-enemy; the eternal jew.
It is of course, no crime to hate your enemies, and to hate that which is hateful toward you, unless of course, you happen to be a White heterosexual Man.

Why, then it's a 'crime', dont ye know?

Repeat after me:

Only jew is allowed to hate...well, more correctly; jew, nigger, spic, woman, mystery meat, faggot, dyke, etc. is allowed to hate. And boy do they hate you White Man. Should you reciprocate, however, you White Man, go to prison for speaking out against the genocide of your own kith and kin, let alone calling attention to the big hollow hoax lie....

Now lie down and die already, would you? The satanic work of the jew cannot succeed without this happening!

Now for the real 'between the lines', and the only real truths in this entire piece of jewish crap hit piece.
These are the self-evident truths about who and what Hitler really was, in spite of some six million plus rat-faced attempts at blood libel against him.
Quote:
Apparently it was Hitler's orders that Anni and I be taken to church every Sunday because he thought this would be "good for us".
Yep, sounds like pure evil to me...
Quote:
Part of her duties involved sorting out the fan letters and presents that were delivered in their thousands to the house.
Because as everyone knows, Hitler's people were terrified of and despised him...

Quote:
'There were cigars, jars of jam, flowers, pictures,' she recalled. 'We gave most of them away to poorer peasant families nearby on Hitler's orders.'
Something a greasy rat fuck jew could never even dream of having any concept of.

Quote:
'I only met Hitler once more, on December 10, 1936, when Anni married Herbert Doehring, manager of the Berghof. He came to the wedding and was nice to me, saying he missed me.'
More and more pure evil...
Quote:
Rosa married in 1939 and had three daughters. She later remarried. A great-grandmother, she now lives in Munich. After the war she had to confront the reality of the man for whom she had worked so willingly.
And in particular the reality of the Holocaust.
Just couldn't resist, could you kike?
'That he had ordered such terrible things, I just couldn't believe it,' she said. 'Even now, I prefer to remember the charming facets of his personality.'
Because these charming facets of his personality were actually real, just as you remember them, as opposed to the false guilt and shame you have been subjected to by satanic, lying jews, simply for being German, for the majority of your life. All jewish bullshit, and all out of hatred for Aryans in general, but especially Germans like yourself.

How dare you admire a Man who would free your people from jewish oppression and genocide!!!

Old December 4th, 2008 #11
seeer

Quote:
Hitler's orders that Anni and I be taken to church every Sunday because he thought this would be "good for us".
Many on this site needs to read this a few times.

Old December 4th, 2008 #12
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeer View Post
Many on this site needs to read this a few times.
Many here do not look at it in terms of what was, and what could be but rather what is.

People always want something to blame, whenever there is a sign of weakness in a society something must be attacked a figure must be found that they can point to and say "this is the cause"...when we reflect upon our own role in the demise of Western Civilization...to most here the thing to blame is Christianity.

You and I both know that the institution of Christianity today isn't ideal. It perpetuates the same lies spread by Government and by jews...their leadership figures only care about the size of their wallets rather than adhering to the true nature of the doctrine itself.

Today it cannot be said that going to church is "good" for a person, it is an institution of indoctrination. Many here despite their obvious disdain for the religion is right about that one thing at least.

That it should die? I don't think so, look what Hitler managed to accomplish in an era where the Church was just as vile as it is today...it was returned to sanity, it became healthy again.

Rather than blame Christianity for what has become, we should blame ourselves, because in the end it is not the doctrine that made society as it is, it is our gullibility for believing such blatant lies despite being provided with the ability to read for ourselves, and to see despite the interpretation of the man cloaked standing before us, it is not so.

We are to blame for the way society turned out we are the ones who allowed ourselves to be fooled and swindled by propaganda...we were the ones who threw away our convictions and our faith (to those modern Christians) simply because we didn't like to hear our views associated as "ignorant" on the T.V.

The reason for societies demise in the Western world is Society itself.

Old December 4th, 2008 #13
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
We are to blame for the way society turned out we are the ones who allowed ourselves to be fooled and swindled by propaganda...we were the ones who threw away our convictions and our faith (to those modern Christians) simply because we didn't like to hear our views associated as "ignorant" on the T.V.
You hit on the core of the problem right there, that fitting in with what TV says is more important to Whites than anything else.

Old December 4th, 2008 #14
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Hitler is greater than any jew who ever lived or will live.

He was kind to animals, respectful to women, loved his people, was an artist, had a clear vision of who the jew was, and was incredibly courageous. Through his leadership he led Germany out of the clutches of the jew bankers, helped to found one of the most durable and popular cars of all time (the Volkswagon), and through his support of the Luftwaffe, inspired, and laid the basis for the next 65 years of aviation theory and application.

Show me a jew that even comes close in positive achievements. (Oh yes, jews do have the same level of achievement it seems, but on as far as you count nation wrecking as an achievement.)

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 4th, 2008 #15
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
You hit on the core of the problem right there, that fitting in with what TV says is more important to Whites than anything else.
Yep, it is how we as a society lost our values. Most of the people didn't and still do not enjoy being associated with "ignorance" on the T.V.

You can see this embedded in their minds, the first response of any Anti would be to call a racially aware individual "ignorant", if that doesn't work the good old fashioned "T.V." Nazi label follows...if they realise this person is not "shamed" and will not "conform" they are dumbfounded, they have nothing left to say...except the odd your mother insults.

Old December 4th, 2008 #16
tuisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Hitler is greater than any jew who ever lived or will live.

He was kind to animals, respectful to women, loved his people, was an artist, had a clear vision of who the jew was, and was incredibly courageous. Through his leadership he led Germany out of the clutches of the jew bankers, helped to found one of the most durable and popular cars of all time (the Volkswagon), and through his support of the Luftwaffe, inspired, and laid the basis for the next 65 years of aviation theory and application.

Show me a jew that even comes close in positive achievements. (Oh yes, jews do have the same level of achievement it seems, but on as far as you count nation wrecking as an achievement.)
Many of the strong and faithful German catholic mothers wanted their sons to become priests, men who would be able to strive for the highest integrity in their spiritual service to the benefit of their kinsmen.
Hitlers mother was one of them.
Hitler became the ultimate selfless priest of the German nation.
He became an inspiration to many of the German catholic priests at that
time.
Woman are only as respectable as the men that lead them.
It is frightening to see what havoc men like Mike Mazzone are able to create
in womans minds and panties.

Old December 4th, 2008 #17
H.B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Bill_Hyde View Post
His former housekeeper was Geli Raubal, with whom it was rumoured he had a love affair. 'She shot herself in September 1931 and I was told as soon as I went to work for him that he was not to be approached on the anniversary of that day,' said Rosa.

'My sister and I shared a room that was directly over Hitler's. We could hear him crying.'
I find this very moving - that this man the jews have demonized for generations was very human at heart. Kind of casts doubts on the jews’ claims of Hitler being a soulless, fire-breathing monster ...

Old December 4th, 2008 #18
Holly
Self Bannned

It gives me great pleasure to know that after so many years that these dirty jew bugs still shake in their shoes like a little child in the dark at the thought of this great man, so much so that they need special laws to protect the child like minds of populations from ideals that they know are true and so are afraid of.
Vision, ideals and honor can not be taken away they cannot be made illegal, like air to breath they are there for all with eyes to see and ears to hear -What to do ? Block the ears and fill the eyes and mind with false vision, after so many times up becomes down, dark becomes light and like a baby born in a closet and raised on oatmeal, this is the only thing they know so have no problems with it.
To have these dirty roaches try to insult a man and people of honor and pride, when in this day we can see the pure filth and pervert, ungodly lifestlye of so many, entire cities even look at san francisco, where they think nothing of having gay sex in the streets, gay marraige, black pride, all of this thank the nasty, slimey cowardly jew for it.
I think we can see what is "jewish pride" by typing in "horse sex" at google.

And finally I would love very much to see this miscreant pretender Obongo go out among the people who are supposed to love him so much, as I understand it this "leader" is going to need more protection to hide him from the public more than any other person in history, please Obama go out among the public which adores you so much, If AH did it then I think you should try it also, and of course the only reason AH needed any guards was to keep the adoring public from hurting him in their rush to show their love and respect.

Old December 5th, 2008 #19
A.S.
Diligence

Default Our Hero

Hitler is The Great Hero of Our Race. If our people as a whole eventually realize he was right, and follow his example, he will be praised as such for as long as our race lives.

It is true that in the beginning, Hitler was a man of Germany. But eventually, he became a man of Europe - the Waffen SS was the first truly Pan-European army, with volunteers from all over Europe. By the end of the war, the non-German Waffen-SS members numbered an amazing 600,000 and outnumbered the German voluneteers.

I find it amusing when Jews try to attack me for my praise of Hitler by making the absurd claim that Hitler was a Jewish puppet. Yeah, sure. A puppet who writes Mein Kampf, a puppet who almost succeeds in kicking the Jews out of Europe?

I'm glad this woman finally had the courage to tell the truth about Hitler. Ignoring the usual Jewish slime inserted here and there, it's a great little recounting of events and I'm going to send it to several folks who think I'm a little "extreme" for my admiration and praise of this wonderful man.

Mein Kampf is an excellent book by the way. I highly recommend it.

Old December 5th, 2008 #20
Amy

Quote:
'Sorry to trouble you, but could you make me some coffee and bring some gingerbread biscuits to my study?'
-Adolf Hitler

Thread