Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2012 #1
SmokyMtn
Banned

Exclamation The Thomas777 vs. Alex Linder debate......

Do not know who this Thomas777 is, but this thread should provide a week or two of entertainment here. It appears that Thomas777 is going to school us on the short comings of Dr. Pierce and White Nationalism in general.

Welcome to VNN Thomas777, there are just a few rules here: do not call someone a Jew; no linking to websites of known enemies of White Nationalists such as Harold Covington; and use proper formatting and spelling in your posts.

Originally Posted by Thomas777
Go ahead and start the thread and alert me to its existence and I'll explain the shortcomings in William Pierce's thought. This shouldn't be a terribly controversial topic;...we can discuss the strengths and weaknesses of his tactical orientation and his historical claims and theoretical assumptions....

I'd very much enjoy an opportunity to debate these matters with your colleague Alex Linder - I don't know if you correspond with him regularly or often or if you post on his forum with any consistent enthusiasm, but if you do and you wouldn't mind passing the word along to him, you might suggest he register here to accept my challenge - or failing that, he might allow me debate with him on VNN Forum, so long as I can be assured I have an opportunity to defend my position without being unduly prejudiced by the fact that VNN is his forum. I will not engage with people who employ bad faith tactics like summarily banning people for not agreeing with them or for bruising their egos in the course of an academic discussion. I need a gentleman's guarantee that I will not be edited, censored, or banned so long as I do not resort to ad hominem, personal insults, misrepresentation(s) of facts and/or my opponent's position, or bad faith tactics tailored to disrupt discourse or otherwise sabotage the discussion. If you are amenable to passing on this suggestion, and Alex is interested in a debate, feel free to PM me through the messaging system here...

Please consider starting your thread so we can get to the business of a productive debate, and again, pass my message to Alex Linder if it would not be an imposition. Thanks.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=632

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=642

Will Williams:

Like I said in post #632: ...So, anyway, I started our debate thread, here: http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83525

I don't know why Thomas777 would respond here rather than there. This and other posts in this thread regarding our "debate," and other off-topic distractions can then be removed when he does.

I've passed on Thomas777's challenge to debate Linder to someone who will put up a special thread at VNN for that purpose.

Old August 19th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Will can debate him there, I'm not interested in posting at phora.

He can come here on the same terms as everone else. He can start a debate if he likes, if it's interesting I'll join in. I don't understand what it is he wants to debate. I don't agree with Pierce on everything myself. So...debate what?

Old August 19th, 2012 #3
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Will can debate him there, I'm not interested in posting at phora.

He can come here on the same terms as everyone else. He can start a debate if he likes, if it's interesting I'll join in. I don't understand what it is he wants to debate. I don't agree with Pierce on everything myself. So...debate what?
I do not pay attention to the Phora unless Will Williams points out a thread to me every now and then. From the few posts that I have read, my take is that we now have with us a new 'White Nationalist' wunderkind who is going to school us on ideas and topics we have already discussed here at least 100 times before.

Old August 19th, 2012 #4
varg

Didn't even know there were many White Nationalists on The Phora. Thought they were outnumbered by the conservatives, leftists, and outright communists on the site. Last I checked anyway.

Old August 19th, 2012 #5
Mr. Bowmont

Who's Will Williams? Who's Thoma777? And why would anyone want to go to 'The Phora' unless they want to cry about white people being evil and tell the great tale of how blacks actually built Europe?

Old August 19th, 2012 #6
varg

Funny, this Thomas777 (who the fuck is that?) implies Alex isn't serious in this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas777
OK.

Good luck getting something together with 100 proof winners like Alex Linder and Glenn Miller and recovering Scientologists like Kelso.

If you ever get serious about things, drop me a pm and I'll steer some traffic towards your blog from people who aren't raving idiots.
Lead the way, 777. Show us how you're a winner.

Though I'm not sure anyone knows what your position is, what you're debating, or who you are. So it might be difficult.

Last edited by varg; August 19th, 2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: ..

Old August 19th, 2012 #7
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Who's Will Williams?
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=140853

Will White Williams, a former Green Beret and veteran of the Vietnam Conflict joined the White Patriot Party in the spring of 1985. "I had no idea at the time that it had formerly been a Klan group. I liked that the WPP was openly opposing what I had come to see as a government which had become our tyrannical master. I was coming at the movement as a tax resister back then, but it didn't take me long to see that our struggle is essentially biological, and who the primary enemy of our race is." After the White Patriot Party was banned Williams worked with Gordon Ipock's Southern Nationalist Party, an attempt to salvage the remains of the WPP. "The SNP was short-lived, but Gary Gallo picked up Gordon and me and named us co-directors of his National Democratic Front (NDF). By then, 1987, I'd been appointed as Executive Director of the North Carolina Populist Party and had organized large demonstrations in my hometown, Raleigh, NC, for activists as varied as Gallo, Tom Metzger, and David Duke. It wasn't until the spring of 1988 that I committed to work with Ben Klassen for a year (on Tom Metzger's recommendation). Being Editor of Klassen's Church of the Creator (COTC) monthly tabloid Racial Loyalty and [being] the Church's Hasta Primus was the best on-the-job training I could have received at the time to prepare me later (1992-93) for the job of Alliance-building with Dr. Pierce. Ten years working as one of Dr. Pierce's National Alliance Membership Coordinators, both National and Regional, was certainly the zenith of my "career" as a pro-White activist. Though Dr. Pierce died 10 years ago this year, and his organization was effectively destroyed by his successors, I try to keep alive his sound National Alliance goals and program and Cosmotheist ideological teachings at every opportunity."

Old August 22nd, 2012 #8
Aleksei Sudaev
Righteous Kuffar

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Didn't even know there were many White Nationalists on The Phora. Thought they were outnumbered by the conservatives, leftists, and outright communists on the site. Last I checked anyway.
I'm pretty sure the Phora is a Catholic forum.

Old August 22nd, 2012 #9
brutus

My money is on Linder.

I predict a KO in the first round, if this punk shows up.

Old August 22nd, 2012 #10
Pracownik stał

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksei Sudaev View Post
I'm pretty sure the Phora is a Catholic forum.
Yes, this is correct.

Thread