Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2012 #1
SmokyMtn
Banned

Exclamation The Thomas777 vs. Alex Linder debate......

Do not know who this Thomas777 is, but this thread should provide a week or two of entertainment here. It appears that Thomas777 is going to school us on the short comings of Dr. Pierce and White Nationalism in general.

Welcome to VNN Thomas777, there are just a few rules here: do not call someone a Jew; no linking to websites of known enemies of White Nationalists such as Harold Covington; and use proper formatting and spelling in your posts.

Originally Posted by Thomas777
Go ahead and start the thread and alert me to its existence and I'll explain the shortcomings in William Pierce's thought. This shouldn't be a terribly controversial topic;...we can discuss the strengths and weaknesses of his tactical orientation and his historical claims and theoretical assumptions....

I'd very much enjoy an opportunity to debate these matters with your colleague Alex Linder - I don't know if you correspond with him regularly or often or if you post on his forum with any consistent enthusiasm, but if you do and you wouldn't mind passing the word along to him, you might suggest he register here to accept my challenge - or failing that, he might allow me debate with him on VNN Forum, so long as I can be assured I have an opportunity to defend my position without being unduly prejudiced by the fact that VNN is his forum. I will not engage with people who employ bad faith tactics like summarily banning people for not agreeing with them or for bruising their egos in the course of an academic discussion. I need a gentleman's guarantee that I will not be edited, censored, or banned so long as I do not resort to ad hominem, personal insults, misrepresentation(s) of facts and/or my opponent's position, or bad faith tactics tailored to disrupt discourse or otherwise sabotage the discussion. If you are amenable to passing on this suggestion, and Alex is interested in a debate, feel free to PM me through the messaging system here...

Please consider starting your thread so we can get to the business of a productive debate, and again, pass my message to Alex Linder if it would not be an imposition. Thanks.

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=632

http://www.thephora.net/forum/showpo...&postcount=642

Will Williams:

Like I said in post #632: ...So, anyway, I started our debate thread, here: http://www.thephora.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83525

I don't know why Thomas777 would respond here rather than there. This and other posts in this thread regarding our "debate," and other off-topic distractions can then be removed when he does.

I've passed on Thomas777's challenge to debate Linder to someone who will put up a special thread at VNN for that purpose.

Old August 19th, 2012 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Will can debate him there, I'm not interested in posting at phora.

He can come here on the same terms as everone else. He can start a debate if he likes, if it's interesting I'll join in. I don't understand what it is he wants to debate. I don't agree with Pierce on everything myself. So...debate what?

Old August 19th, 2012 #3
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Will can debate him there, I'm not interested in posting at phora.

He can come here on the same terms as everyone else. He can start a debate if he likes, if it's interesting I'll join in. I don't understand what it is he wants to debate. I don't agree with Pierce on everything myself. So...debate what?
I do not pay attention to the Phora unless Will Williams points out a thread to me every now and then. From the few posts that I have read, my take is that we now have with us a new 'White Nationalist' wunderkind who is going to school us on ideas and topics we have already discussed here at least 100 times before.

Old August 19th, 2012 #4
varg

Didn't even know there were many White Nationalists on The Phora. Thought they were outnumbered by the conservatives, leftists, and outright communists on the site. Last I checked anyway.

Old August 19th, 2012 #5
Mr. Bowmont

Who's Will Williams? Who's Thoma777? And why would anyone want to go to 'The Phora' unless they want to cry about white people being evil and tell the great tale of how blacks actually built Europe?

Old August 19th, 2012 #6
varg

Funny, this Thomas777 (who the fuck is that?) implies Alex isn't serious in this quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas777
OK.

Good luck getting something together with 100 proof winners like Alex Linder and Glenn Miller and recovering Scientologists like Kelso.

If you ever get serious about things, drop me a pm and I'll steer some traffic towards your blog from people who aren't raving idiots.
Lead the way, 777. Show us how you're a winner.

Though I'm not sure anyone knows what your position is, what you're debating, or who you are. So it might be difficult.

Last edited by varg; August 19th, 2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: ..

Old August 19th, 2012 #7
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bowmont View Post
Who's Will Williams?
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=140853

Will White Williams, a former Green Beret and veteran of the Vietnam Conflict joined the White Patriot Party in the spring of 1985. "I had no idea at the time that it had formerly been a Klan group. I liked that the WPP was openly opposing what I had come to see as a government which had become our tyrannical master. I was coming at the movement as a tax resister back then, but it didn't take me long to see that our struggle is essentially biological, and who the primary enemy of our race is." After the White Patriot Party was banned Williams worked with Gordon Ipock's Southern Nationalist Party, an attempt to salvage the remains of the WPP. "The SNP was short-lived, but Gary Gallo picked up Gordon and me and named us co-directors of his National Democratic Front (NDF). By then, 1987, I'd been appointed as Executive Director of the North Carolina Populist Party and had organized large demonstrations in my hometown, Raleigh, NC, for activists as varied as Gallo, Tom Metzger, and David Duke. It wasn't until the spring of 1988 that I committed to work with Ben Klassen for a year (on Tom Metzger's recommendation). Being Editor of Klassen's Church of the Creator (COTC) monthly tabloid Racial Loyalty and [being] the Church's Hasta Primus was the best on-the-job training I could have received at the time to prepare me later (1992-93) for the job of Alliance-building with Dr. Pierce. Ten years working as one of Dr. Pierce's National Alliance Membership Coordinators, both National and Regional, was certainly the zenith of my "career" as a pro-White activist. Though Dr. Pierce died 10 years ago this year, and his organization was effectively destroyed by his successors, I try to keep alive his sound National Alliance goals and program and Cosmotheist ideological teachings at every opportunity."

Old August 19th, 2012 #8
Clancy

Thomas777 is some lawyer who makes mentally masturbatory, pseudo-intellectual posts (usually incorporating irrelevant, obtuse references to history and philosophy to show how learned he is) at the Phora.

Old August 20th, 2012 #9
Rounder

I'll tell you what would be nice - a friendly discussion thread featuring Alex and Will Williams only, objectively presenting their proposed strategies for VNNers to impliment, that will effectively combat the jewish menace.

In the past, hundreds of VNNers have pitched in, both physically and financially, to impliment VNN anti-jew projects, that were, in my opinion anyway, highly effective.

Given good leadership and proposals, hundreds of VNNers will pitch in again.

I selected Will Williams, because he's not only one of the most experienced WNs on the planet; he's brilliant, deeply insightful, super jew-wise, and honest as the day is long. He doesn't mislead, misdirect, or confuse. We can trust what he says. And the same goes for Alex, of course.

So Alex, tell us why not ?? Hell, you can even throw in coupla more V.I.P.s (Valuable Intellectual Properties) into the discussion, if you think it better.

Last edited by Rounder; August 20th, 2012 at 03:12 PM.

Old August 20th, 2012 #10
SmokyMtn
Banned

Hey Rounder, a heads up.......

From Will Williams:

BTW, I've been invited to be a guest on Carolyn Yeager's Monday night show on The White Network, The Heretics Hour, to discuss Dr. Pierce and whatever else she wants to talk about: http://thewhitenetwork.com/the-heretics-hour/ I accepted because she is not a hostile interviewer, so something productive may actually come out of it. Listeners can email short questions to her during the show, maybe even call in. Hadding has been a guest a couple of times and it went pretty well.

Old August 20th, 2012 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
I'll tell you what would be nice - a friendly discussion thread featuring Alex and Will Williams only, objectively presenting their proposed strategies for VNNers to impliment, that will effectively combat the jewish menace.

In the past, hundreds of VNNers have pitched in, both physically and financially, to impliment VNN anti-jew projects, that were, in my opinion anyway, highly effective.

Given good leadership and proposals, hundreds of VNNers will pitch in again.

I selected Will Williams, because he's not only one of the most experienced WNs on the planet; he's brilliant, deeply insightful, super jew-wise, and honest as the day is long. He doesn't mislead, misdirect, or confuse. We can trust what he says. And the same goes for Alex, of course.

So Alex, tell us why not ?? Hell, you can even throw in coupla more V.I.P.s (Valuable Intellectual Properties) into the discussion, if you think it better.
Will will never be allowed back here. He is an eternal teenager who fights any authority, no matter how legitimate it is, nor how reasonable its requests.

Haven't you ever asked yourself, Rounder, why Will isn't willing to pick up your or Pierce's baton? When there is literally no else better qualified to do so?

Nah, he just uses his military background to impress/intimidate the idiots, and get into arguments with everybody and his brother.

We don't need him here, altho if he posts HIS strategy somewhere, we can certainly repost and discuss it.

I have already posted my strategy here, and explained it many times. I'll do it again:

Attack the conservatives (I am the only one advocating this, the rest favor fraternizing and mixing with them) in order to dominate the right, with dominating meaning being seen by the public as the only REAL alternative to the JEWS, who we are, of course, attacking simultaneously the whole time we're battling it out on the right.

Once we have destroyed the professional conservative fundraisers, and we have made it into a battle between WHITE and JEW, in the public eye, then we fight it out with them until we win.

Old August 21st, 2012 #12
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Will will never be allowed back here. He is an eternal teenager who fights any authority, no matter how legitimate it is, nor how reasonable its requests.
I didn't think you'd go for it, but decided to throw the idea out there, anyway. Will's a strong alpha male, that's for sure.

Quote:
Haven't you ever asked yourself, Rounder, why Will isn't willing to pick up your or Pierce's baton? When there is literally no else better qualified to do so?
Will, like me, is too old now to lead an active group. I don't know why he shunned leading such a group during his bull years. I suspect however, like most, he lacks full confidence in himself and/or has some skeletons he feels are best kept in the closet. Which are the two primary reasons, other than fear, why all WNs refuse to step up to the leadership plate.

Quote:
We don't need him here, altho if he posts HIS strategy somewhere, we can certainly repost and discuss it.
Thanks. That'll be a huge plus for the forum, if Will is willing.

Quote:
I have already posted my strategy here, and explained it many times. I'll do it again:

Attack the conservatives (I am the only one advocating this, the rest favor fraternizing and mixing with them) in order to dominate the right, with dominating meaning being seen by the public as the only REAL alternative to the JEWS, who we are, of course, attacking simultaneously the whole time we're battling it out on the right.

Once we have destroyed the professional conservative fundraisers, and we have made it into a battle between WHITE and JEW, in the public eye, then we fight it out with them until we win.
Excellent. I couldn't agree more. However, I was thinking of possible strategies that are a bit more immediate and tangible that hundreds of VNNers can join together and support physically and/or financially right now. For one example, a tabloid devoted mostly to making fools and traitors out of conservative neo-cons. An even better strategy would be VNNers running for office, and purchasing cheap radio campaign ads that "attack the conservatives" and expose the jews and encourages lemmings to loggon to govnn.com. I'm sure you and Will could come up with some similarly effective strategies, as well.

Last edited by Rounder; August 21st, 2012 at 09:32 AM.

Old August 21st, 2012 #13
Hadding

Thomas777 is one of a handful of posters on The Phora that seem to be enraged about the existence of my thread there that debunks Covington's lies. They like to post comments to the effect that the thread is a waste of time, to which my response is always, Then read something else (dumbass). But of course they don't simply move on and read something else; they would rather continue to post on the thread about how much it bores them (which reminds me of the old SNL bit with Joe Piskopo playing a retard who habitually sticks his tongue into light-sockets and says, "I hate when that happens!") Am I crazy to think that these people must have some motive that they are not admitting?

Thomas777 ended up getting a warning from an administrator after he openly declared his intention to sabotage the thread. (They seem to be able to get away with moderate levels of sabotage so long as they don't declare that this is what they are trying to do.)

Somebody sent me a link to a thread on The Phora where this character admits to having necrophiliac tendencies. That's even more bizarre than homosexuality. I can hardly believe that such a perversion even exists, much less that it would be common enough that at some time during my life I would have to exchange words with such a freak.

I guess that's what happens when you criticize Harold Covington: next thing, you're arguing with a necrophiliac.

Last edited by Hadding; August 21st, 2012 at 11:20 AM.

Old August 22nd, 2012 #14
Aleksei Sudaev
Righteous Kuffar

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Didn't even know there were many White Nationalists on The Phora. Thought they were outnumbered by the conservatives, leftists, and outright communists on the site. Last I checked anyway.
I'm pretty sure the Phora is a Catholic forum.

Old August 22nd, 2012 #15
brutus

My money is on Linder.

I predict a KO in the first round, if this punk shows up.

Old August 22nd, 2012 #16
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
My money is on Linder.

I predict a KO in the first round, if this punk shows up.
Linder needs a fight name.

The Kirksville Kid? Nah.... The Pomona Punisher?

Old August 22nd, 2012 #17
Pracownik stał

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksei Sudaev View Post
I'm pretty sure the Phora is a Catholic forum.
Yes, this is correct.

Old August 22nd, 2012 #18
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Thomas777 is one of a handful of posters on The Phora that seem to be enraged about the existence of my thread there that debunks Covington's lies. They like to post comments to the effect that the thread is a waste of time, to which my response is always, Then read something else (dumbass). But of course they don't simply move on and read something else; they would rather continue to post on the thread about how much it bores them (which reminds me of the old SNL bit with Joe Piskopo playing a retard who habitually sticks his tongue into light-sockets and says, "I hate when that happens!") Am I crazy to think that these people must have some motive that they are not admitting?

Thomas777 ended up getting a warning from an administrator after he openly declared his intention to sabotage the thread. (They seem to be able to get away with moderate levels of sabotage so long as they don't declare that this is what they are trying to do.)

Somebody sent me a link to a thread on The Phora where this character admits to having necrophiliac tendencies. That's even more bizarre than homosexuality. I can hardly believe that such a perversion even exists, much less that it would be common enough that at some time during my life I would have to exchange words with such a freak.

I guess that's what happens when you criticize Harold Covington: next thing, you're arguing with a necrophiliac.
Here's what Thomas777 said, according to your phora link:

"Today 05:46 AM] Thomas777: I don't have any actual paraphilias that could be realized IRL. I get turned on by necrophilia but I realize that is disgusting and I would never pursue it even were it possible." (end quote)

Necrophilia: Erotic interest in or copulation with corpses.

NOTE: And that self confessed sicko had the freakin nerve to ask Alex to debate him one-on-one, after declaring to the world that he jacks off while thinking about screwing dead people.

Old August 22nd, 2012 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Wow...even for the internet that is weird. Who the hell would admit to such a thing, even anonymously?

Old August 22nd, 2012 #20
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Linder needs a fight name.

The Kirksville Kid? Nah.... The Pomona Punisher?
Alex the Droog.

Thread