Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 29th, 2015 #1
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Default As bad as you thought jew Jared Fogle was, it's worse. A whole lot worse

From Gawker:

Jared Fogle Reportedly Brags in Secretly Recorded Tapes About Sex With Children

Recordings of Jared Fogle bragging about his attraction to children and the lengths to which he would go to satisfy it will air on the “Dr. Phil” show on Thursday and Friday, the New York Post reports.

“I had a little boy. It was amazing,” Fogle reportedly said, in response to a question about being with children. “It just felt so good. I mean, it felt—it felt so good.”

At one point, Fogle asked Herman-Walrond whether he could film her children: “Are there any of your kids’ friends that you think are pretty hot? What if we put a camera in your kids’ room, would they be OK with that?”

http://gawker.com/jared-fogle-brags-...sex-1739113935

Old October 29th, 2015 #2
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

If there is such a thing, the Jews as a people are the devil.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old October 29th, 2015 #3
antiZOG

Perhaps he is the re-incarnation of Leo Frank, some 100-odd years later. Perhaps he is just exactly cut from the same DNA-mould -only, that there is just no dead child-victim ( that we know of, anyway ). He has the same creepy look as in the old photos of Frank. Anyone else see this?

Last edited by antiZOG; October 29th, 2015 at 03:55 AM. Reason: spelling

Old October 30th, 2015 #4
Ironguard1940

Default Subway should be sued out of existence for having a pedo as spokesperson

If there is a hell, I hope there is a special room for pedophiles where satan ass rapes them at least 1000 times a day.

Old October 30th, 2015 #5
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
If there is a hell, I hope there is a special room for pedophiles where satan ass rapes them at least 1000 times a day.

Be careful what you wish for. Jared would probably enjoy it.

Old October 30th, 2015 #6
Ovidius Victoriosus
Jew Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
From Gawker:

Jared Fogle Reportedly Brags in Secretly Recorded Tapes About Sex With Children

Recordings of Jared Fogle bragging about his attraction to children and the lengths to which he would go to satisfy it will air on the “Dr. Phil” show on Thursday and Friday, the New York Post reports.

“I had a little boy. It was amazing,” Fogle reportedly said, in response to a question about being with children. “It just felt so good. I mean, it felt—it felt so good.”

At one point, Fogle asked Herman-Walrond whether he could film her children: “Are there any of your kids’ friends that you think are pretty hot? What if we put a camera in your kids’ room, would they be OK with that?”

http://gawker.com/jared-fogle-brags-...sex-1739113935

The problem is neither "Dr. Phil" nor "Gawker" will bring up the fact that he's a JEW and that that's a large part of the reason for his actions, as it's quite common among jews.

Tags
jared fogle, jew homosexual, jew pedophile

Thread